Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I remember as a kid some of my friends mothers making comments about being fit to explode or some similar comments. Once or twice I was in the room next to the bathroom of one of my friends houses when their mom would be and I was impressed by both the volume and pressure they could produce. Guess being late 30s with multiple kids doesn’t always equate to a weakened bladder lol

I think it is great to watch moms pee. Maybe it is an extension of a fascination of watching pregnant women pee. (and a fantasy of being a PC (actually a Bobby), because of the hat and being required by law to have to take it off and hold it for any pregnant woman who had to pee.

I was told this was actually police policy in the UK and I so wanted to be a Bobby (now a Police Constable) just so I could have women pee into my helmet.  I was also very young (elementary school) when I was told this.

When I was of age, and back on the main subject, I was dating and a date was reluctant to do more than kiss and cuddle. I thought it was me. She laughed and said it was because she had 2 kids (I knew that) and every time she was excited / laughed a lot / orgasmed, she peed a little. It embarrassed her a lot.

I told her I didn't care. She thought I was kidding. She said guys say that and then get a bj or have sex and the moment it gets messy, they leave.

I told her to take her time and if she wanted me to prove her past experiences wrong, I would gladly do it with no pressure. It took a while, but she let me sit in the bathroom with her while she peed. Then I asked to wipe her back to front (kidding ... she looked shocked too!). 

Finally, she was so relaxed with me one night, she said to go ahead, but I had to promise I would not stop being her friend. I took a long time to build her up and she orgasmed ... and peed. She froze. I did not run away. I held her. She cried. We fell asleep and the next morning started again.

We weren't together every day, she had her kids some time and her ex had them some (joint custody separate household thing). But I felt it was going really, really well.

A few months passed and it was a busy time for both of us. She was nervously excited and something else. We went to dinner one night and she said (after ordering) ... "We need to talk..."

I won't draw it out for you, but it felt like years for me, before she finally told me her fear of peeing had made her stop being sexual with her husband and that stopped communication, which stopped the marriage.

It turned out that he never minded her "losing her bladder" (his words) and never detracted from her sexiness at all. He could never understand what was wrong because she did not say anything ever to him. 

Well, that was it for that relationship. They are both good friends, now. He thanks me (even decades later) almost every time he sees me - no matter where we are. It is embarrassing. I tell people I alerted him not to use a car repair shop. They were not only ripping people off but also about to be raided. (True story, but the person I warned off was another person.) I did not want him to lose his car. 

So, yes, I get the mom peeing ... gods, she was gorgeous. I mean it was just she had her own beauty that is indescribable but just somehow takes my breath away - and with my favourite kink ...