Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wet dreams

I had a dream last night I was climbing a ladder in work clothes in the office while busting to go. When I got to the top I looked down and started peeing uncontrollably in my pants. It was a total flood that went for ages as my work colleagues looked on. 

When I woke up, it was such a vivid dream I expected I had wet the bed. - but I was dry.

You read a lot of posts about people waking up from pee dreams to find they've wet the bed. Has anyone else had the experience of staying dry during a vivid wet dream? Love to hear your dream stories. 

Several of my "looking for a bathroom" dreams end with me finally finding a toilet and peeing, sometimes to the point of overflowing the toilet. While I'm not wetting, given that my pants are down, the peeing feels so real and so vivid, but when I wake up, I'm always dry. (I used to wake up wet with something else entirely after these dreams, but not anymore for years)

Yep, I've had plenty of toilet-related dreams but none have ever led to a wet bed.

Probably the best example was this one time when I dreamt I was back in school and wet myself in the middle of an exam, surrounded by my classmates. It was so vivid and realistic.

I remember waking up and thinking 'f***, I've wet the bed'. But my sheets were dry. I was absolutely desperate though and had to run to the bathroom!

Edited by Noot (see edit history)

When I was a teen from about 13 onward's I had started to have loads of sexual wet-dreams! I did not masturbate really until I was 16+ I suppose all these wet dreams filled my developing sexual needs then as a teen but most of these sexual wet dreams I had were all related around pee. I would have dreams about either myself peeing in my swim trunks "Speedo style" or tight fitting nylon stirrup Adidas tracksuit  bottoms or seeing two hot girls from the canoe club that I helped run Julie and Claire would be peeing there school run briefs or swim costumes with me watching. I would always wake up just about at the point of no return in my M&S cotton pyjamas. Every  time even after a couple of years of doing this I still thought I was going to pee the bed but I could not stop it coming course it was not pee but a little bit of teenage cum that would make my pyjamas damp! One time I had a big exam when I was 15 which I was taking a year  early the night before I was dreaming again about peeing on  a canoe club paddle but never woke up until the morning when to my horror I had really wet the bed! I had never been a bed wetter the last time I had wet was when I was maybe 2 or 3 years old. My mum was really kind and loving about it all and said not to worry I had probably got really nervous about the exam. I soon went back to the frequent wet dreams there after these lessened when I started to masturbate myself .   Fun times. Kev.

Guest w92iasd

I've had plenty of dreams both end in a leak and dry.

All the time, its been when I went to sleep with a full bladder.

Most common theme that I came out dry was any kind of surprise wetting. Fear, pure surprise, etc.

On the other hand, anything with desperation usually ended with a leak... No full bed wetting yet though, at least since I passed high school

Guest Nils JD
5 hours ago, peechie said:

I have had tons of dreams where I pee myself, due to constantly thinking about it when I’m awake lol. And I have never wet IRL from any one of them!! 😡 I want my money back!!!

Me, too, haha. Some have had this "pee dream" only once in their life, and simultaneously wet their beds while I've had this dream a number of times and never wet in my sleep. 🙂

Guest wetguyy10
9 hours ago, peechie said:

I have had tons of dreams where I pee myself, due to constantly thinking about it when I’m awake lol. And I have never wet IRL from any one of them!! 😡 I want my money back!!!

So have I lol