Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

incontinent boyfriend

hello all, long time lurker, first time poster

i recently got a boyfriend and i think i love him quite a lot

he's also incontinent, mainly happens when he's laughing.

he's yet to have an accident in front of me and he knows when he does i'll be extremely caring and look after him. i'm just not sure whether or not i should tell him i like this as it is a source of embarrassment for him.

any help would be appreciated!

Yeah, I think when he has an accident in front of you and he feels unlovable you should comfort him with a deep kiss and show he's "still" sexy to you. If it's not happening in front of you, you could tell him the same when he mentions worries about his incontinence. Once you have the foot in the door, it's easier, right? 😉

I think you should be up front and honest, the sooner the better.  If this fetish is a significant part of you (ie it's not going anywhere) then it's bound to come out sooner or later.  I think early in a relationship is the best time to find out what is acceptable and what is not to a partner.  If you build up a deep and meaningful relationship only to find out years down the road that something about you repulses your partner, it will be a lot more painful and destructive to both of your lives than it would be much earlier.

The counter argument is that you can't build a relationship on your fetish, and I know from experience that this is true.  It just doesn't hold up.  However, I think it's also true that you shouldn't build a relationship with someone and not be open about yourself.  If you keep something inside for a long time it has the potential to gain a lot of power over your life.

This is just me talking, though.  I couldn't live happily without being able to express my desires, so for me it would be unthinkable to keep this from a partner for any significant length of time (basically once I know I can trust them to not hurt me regardless of how the relationship ends up).  But if you're different from me, and you can ride the line, then another approach might work better for you.