Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperation or relaxation?

Seems to me that a good deal of the omo world is centered around desparation and accidents.
Personally i'm more drawn to deliberate wetting for the sake of it. For relaxation if you will. As something planned or at least as a consious choise.
To me that's much more thrilling than having an unplanned and somewhat unwanted accident.
Am i in minority here?

On 6/26/2020 at 2:11 PM, Absorb said:

Seems to me that a good deal of the omo world is centered around desparation and accidents.
Personally i'm more drawn to deliberate wetting for the sake of it. For relaxation if you will. As something planned or at least as a consious choise.
To me that's much more thrilling than having an unplanned and somewhat unwanted accident.
Am i in minority here?

43 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Nah, I’m with you. Desperation is just a means to an end for me. I love love love the warm wetness and the release, so I’ll put up with a bit of desperation just to make it more powerful, but holding just for the sake of holding definitely isn’t for me lol, and actually having a genuine accident, even less so. No thanks!

absolutely agree with you... I was wondering if I was in the minority too. I get close to the desperation point not so that I can have an accident, but because I enjoy pissing myself, period. So, the more I have stored up, the longer I have longer to enjoy that feeling.

Both have their appeal to me. I love the thought of anyone deliberately wetting themselves especially if they find it enjoyable. Which I do a lot. Besides, wetting is the main part of my fetish.

Naturally deliberate wettings are more fun to hear about in real life, and watch videos of, though occasionally if there's an accident that they don't mind or find enjoyable...

When it comes to watching others I think I have a slight preference for desperation and accidents but when I’m doing it myself I STRONGLY prefer a purposeful wetting. I find that once I get to a certain point of desperation it’s not enjoyable for me anymore and as such I have never been able to make myself have a real accident. I always give up long before I get to that point but I still find the feeling to be absolutely amazing. 

It also drives me wild to see/hear people who get desperate but decide to give in and just pee their pants rather than wait to have a true accident. Hearing “I’m just gonna pee in my pants” is *chefs kiss* 

Maybe we are a minority, but I am with you. When I see a girl who is in real desperation or has had a real accident, I tend to feel pity for her instead of being aroused. When she does it deliberately and for fun, it's naughty and exciting.

I think you have to be into SM to get aroused by desperation and accidents.

I'm right with you on this one. I'd take relaxation over desperation any day. I prefer the free feeling of peeing on purpose, knowing this is not social norms but I'm doing it anyway is such a nice feeling. But I do still enjoy desperation and accidental stuff a lot. And I do definitely believe that relaxation is very much the minority, as most people (such as my boyfriend) seem to always try to hold until they can't anymore.

I guess the thing is werther it's deliberate or unvoluntary. Wolking up a good hold, all the way to desparation and finally having to let it flow can be amazing. I do that alot myself. I've never fancied the "desperately trying open the door and having an accident" stuff much. Wetting should be fun. Short and simple. 🙂

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 8:57 AM, WillinglyWet said:

I would go either way, sometimes the relaxation just feels a lot better after a real desperation. Sometimes peeing without desperation feels equally good.

Yes. I agree. I might have expressed myself a little clumsy. While reading the replies i've come to realise that it's really not so much about desperation, as that can be a part of the fun, but more about accidents that are not deliberate.
As a matter of fact i'm alone at home and i kinda "have to go" soon... I'm not nearly desperate though: Not yet... But that's another thread. 😉 

Guest wetnwarmwetnwa
On 6/28/2020 at 9:45 PM, pickle313 said:

Definitely. I much prefer deliberate wettings, either for pleasure or convenience, to accidents.

pleasure and convenience is what does it for me - every time! 😊

I do both actually. I have a friend that controls my bladder from time to time and end up having an "accident" but there are other days that I hold just enough to feel a strong urge to pee and I wet myself to enjoy just letting go in my pants. I have rewet underwear and pants doing that a few times. 

Truthfully the young lady that controls my bladder, I do it mainly for her pleasure haha. However, I do really enjoy the experience of literally losing control of my bladder. So I don't think it odd at all to see people enjoy both, even tho I might be an oddball in the omo community haha.