Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Even the best pull ups can’t handle a morning flood!

I had to go and run some errands first thing this morning, so I decided to hold my morning pee while I diapered up and headed out. As I was walking around the shop I decided to release the pee into my Attends Pull-Ons Level 8 (a pull up which has always served me very well even when releasing a full bladder), which turned out to be a very bad idea. I quickly felt that familiar dampness in my boxer shorts then the coolness of wet shorts as the pee leaked out through both layers to produce a rather large wet spot. 

I had managed to stop the stream at this point so I hurried round to get that last few things I needed, paid at the checkout (thankfully the shop assistant didn’t seem to be paying any attention) and rushed outside into the shade to assess the damage. My boxer shorts were soaked and the wet spot on my shorts was bigger than I’d anticipated. However I still had some pee left so decided to head round the back of the shop, spread my legs a bit wider and release what was left. I think this allowed the pee to flow towards a drier part of the pull up as it thankfully didn’t leak further. I walked back to the car, placed a plastic bag on the seat and sat down in that telltale squishy feeling. 

Once home, I went straight to the bathroom to clean up and managed to snap a few pictures. As you can see, the black material of my shorts did a pretty good job of hiding the wetness, but in the sun it was much more noticeable. 

CF63191D-689D-4823-BC3C-33E4B59F8C12.thumb.jpeg.d669354f7bcde6fa8343726b6f567391.jpeg

41B1CA0B-4AEF-4463-BF8D-426588ECB97F.thumb.jpeg.7044b4ce0911437aa48bab1035ecdafa.jpeg

F7F50E27-D267-4008-A60C-F46F46E6F857.thumb.jpeg.c888b5491938d0ae1f76cfadf9aa282b.jpeg

Edited by leicesterfan (see edit history)