Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many trans people are here?

Hello, am non-binary/queer and ugh yess. I first figured out I had a kink for this kind of stuff when I was trying to learn to pee standing from various FtM sites, as a way of affirming my gender identity. I remember when I was a kid and first found out that people with penises and people with vaginas peed differently, I was obsessed. The idea of standing and aiming pee wherever you are is so powerful to me. 

2 hours ago, OPencil said:

Hello, am non-binary/queer and ugh yess. I first figured out I had a kink for this kind of stuff when I was trying to learn to pee standing from various FtM sites, as a way of affirming my gender identity. I remember when I was a kid and first found out that people with penises and people with vaginas peed differently, I was obsessed. The idea of standing and aiming pee wherever you are is so powerful to me. 

Yess! I always wanted to see people pee standing up regardless of what genitals they had, I was obsessed with it growing up. I agree it feels very powerful to pee standing! 

Hey everyone! I'm AMAB Non-binary Demiguy who uses He/They pronouns. I'm not sure how quite how my genders connects with this fetish but when I was very little I used to prefer sitting down to pee even though I was told otherwise. Maybe there's some agender correlation to that in my brain, unsure.

But I love seeing other trans folks here ❤️

I suppose being transgender would perhaps limit bathroom experiences because of all the discrimination against people with things like bathroom bills, which must be pretty terrible because you don't want to be forced to hold because of your gender identity.

I have to admit something I have always been really fascinated about is particularly for trans women (although the other way around as interesting as well) is how the experience of going to the bathroom as their birth sex versus the sex the identify with has made a difference.

I have always said that if a person were to transition from one sex to the other probably one of the biggest glaring differences would be going to the bathroom. I feel if you were born  biologically male and transition to female you would notice immediately just how much more difficult it is for women to go to the bathroom because now you would suddenly have to wait. For trans man I guess it would be around the other way, when they suddenly find that they no longer have to wait an hour just to get into a bathroom and can pee standing up very conveniently.

I have a friend named Jocelyn who is a trans woman but I felt it would be kind of weird to ask her about her urinary functions, because I don't think she has a pee fetish, she considers herself asexual. I suppose asking anyone about their urinary functions is strange unless they are fellow fetishists in most cases.

Well - I have also wondered about this.

I am male bodied and am perceived in the world as being male but my experience of myself is not so uni-gendered.  I experience myself as gender fluid - that is I am sometimes male, sometimes female and sometimes both at the same time. Some people might find that hard to understand but that is how it is for me. 

I developed this understanding of myself in my mid 40s but, on doing so, I realised that  my experience of gender fluidity went back at least to my early teens.  However, back then, in the 60s, I had no way of understanding that experience so I did not fully recognise it. The language of gender being anything other than binary - this or that - just did not exist back then.

My interest in omorashi  began around the age of 13/14.  Of course, I did not know the word then. in fact I didn't know there even was a word for my fascination with the thought of girls peeing and even wetting themselves. Like many others who develop this fascination, i thought I must be the only one. It was not long before my fascination led me to experiment with wetting myself, just to see what it felt like. I found it very enjoyable and started to do it regularly when I got the chance. 

So - at first I was wetting as a boy (though sometimes with the fantasy that a girl was wetting herself sitting in my lap!). One day though, I realised that, while wetting myself, I was imagining that i actually was a girl. I found that curiously thrilling and from then on, more and more when i wet myself, I was wetting "as a girl". Before long I had managed to "acquire" two pairs of girl's knickers (from a department store!) and from then on they were my sole wetting garments. I could make myself a "skirt" my wrapping an old towel round myself and holding it up with a belt or safety pins so that I felt more like a girl.  Again, I had no words to describe to myself what I was actually doing - I just knew that crossing this gender boundary was both very exciting and very confusing. I was sure no other boys imagined being girls and even more sure that no other boys played at wetting themselves - especially doing it  in girls' clothes.

What I'm trying to describe is that, as a teenager, I think i still saw myself as "playing" at being a girl. Wetting myself was an integral part of this "play" but I had no way of understanding why. I knew I had to keep it secret and it wasn't until my 40s that I was able to understand my gender fluidity as real and to integrate "urolagnia" (the only word I had come across for my fascination and practice) fully into that  cross gender experience. It was many more years before I discovered the word "omorashi" and realised that I was not only not alone but part of a community! 

So - as things have stood for many years - I live in the world perceived as male but I know I am also female. In that sense I am not "trans" but bi-genderd.  My wetting activities, however, (which remain private) are solely attached to the female side of that bi-gendered experience. 

I hope that answers your question. Max.

On 6/25/2020 at 8:21 PM, Max1990 said:

Hello! 

Im a trans guy, and I definitely think my omo fetish is linked to my gender identity in some ways. Like as a kid I was afraid to use the school bathroom because of my gender (I started presenting as a boy really young) so holding it all day became a game for me. I was also extremely, extremely fascinated by the way boys peed and always wanted to watch and would fantasize about peeing standing up. 

Im wondering how common that is. Feel free to respond if you’re a trans man, trans woman, or non-binary, I’d be really interested to know how many of us are into omo and how many of us feel it’s linked to our gender experience 

When was the first time you used a urinal? 

I'm a crossdresser, not trans, but I don't thing that has anything to do with omo fetish. I discovered that I like to present myself as a female a lot sooner than I discovered my omo fetish, even I had lots of wetting accidents from my early age.

I was never jealous of women how they pee, but also never particularly liked peeing standing up as most men do. As long as I can remember, I preferred do it sitting down, no matter how I'm dressed and always used a bathroom for people I present at that moment, even if it would be often more convenient to use men's room (long lines). But regarding to all, wearing a dress or a skirt has many advantages in omo world and I do most of my more daring omo games when dressed as a woman. 

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)

FtM trans male here. My gender is unrelated to my omo fetish, as my fetish developed years before I figured out my gender. I personally don't have a lot of genital dysphoria (relatively speakng), but I wish I could experience peeing out of a penis at least once. I think it'd be very cool. But when it comes to my omo fetish, the bladder is the most important organ.

On 6/27/2020 at 9:43 PM, bibibibi said:

When was the first time you used a urinal? 

I still never have. I have a prosthetic that allows me to pee standing up but I’m still afraid of being too conspicuous at a urinal so I go in stalls.

On 6/30/2020 at 10:04 PM, LydiaPrower8 said:

I'm genderfluid. (AFAB if you must know, one of the few reasons I want a penis is so it'll be easier to pee standing.)

Feel that 

👋

Non-binary here but present close to my assigned gender so bathroom access has never been a problem for me, and I don't think my gender is really linked to my fetish personally. I mean I've been into desperation (didn't yet know it was a fetish obvs) since I was 4 or so, whereas I didn't even start thinking about my gender identity until I started high school.

I have however been a bit curious about peeing standing up, and those little funnel devices made to allow those without penises to do so more conveniently (iirc it's called "shewee" or similar?) Lately I've been practicing peeing standing up while I'm in the shower (using a hand to open and sort of lift my labia to aim) which is pretty fun!

Im MTF, not currently out, but I have noticed that one of the strange things that brings on dysphoria is the pee stain left by male anatomy. Usually I don't really experience much dysphoria, but the more omo and anatomy related things seem to bring it on. In terms of actually being linked though, I don't think so xD but you never know, maybe its an unconscious thing.

just checking in to say, hi, FtM here and been into omo since I first read one of Judy Blume's novels. I was the same age as the older brother in the Fudge books who drank too much fruit punch and got desperate on the way home. I highlighted that part and reread it obsessively, and would start to try to emulate that desperation while reading and only pee when I got to the part where he peed.

I never made the connection to my fetish with my being trans but I have thought having the plumbing I do may have helped, seeing as a full bladder in my body presses against all the sensitive inner spots.

MtF here, been into omo for a while, ever since highschool. I always got super dysphoric when I needed the bathroom, because I didn't know whether to use the male or female bathrooms. I just decided on using a gender neutral bathroom, like a disabled bathroom. Never got into trouble because of it (luckily) but I still have that left over dysphoria. As for peeing, I've always wanted to pee like a girl, but never could properly. The best I could do is sit on the toilet instead of standing, and not looking down.