Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A question for omo artists and writers

Have to admit I do sometimes masturbate while I am writing and reading my stories back when I have finished writing them. And when I was writing my first novella I tried to write it with a full bladder and did for the most part except for the last two chapters because after several days my bladder was in too much pain!

I occasionaly write and draw stuff and both makes me horny.

I love being aroused while writing because through that I get inspired and come up with more "intense" and exciting stories than usual. I also like to build this feeling of arousal up more and more until I finish writing just to keep me motivated and then I masturbate later, while I read it.

Same with the drawings. I can only create omo art while being excited. However, I don't masturbate after I finished my artwork since most of the time what I feel as soon as I'm done isn't arousal but self loathing because the drawing didn't turn out how I wanted it to and that's a major turnoff for me lol