Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Rash guard swim shorts are the best to pee in!

Last year, I bought a few swimsuits in preparation to go on a vacation, and I found some of these were a pair of rash guard shorts and rash guard shirt or top half of a one piece swimsuit. But because I've been working from home since March and for the foreseeable future will not be going back up to work, I've decided I want to wear some comfortable shorts and so I tried on the swim shorts that I got that are the "shiny super slick you can swim faster type" shorts. They're comfortable and super breathable, a great deal all around. Then I peed in them... because why not. And it's one of the single best experiences for peeing that I've had in a long time. and when I got done peeing with him it didn't necessarily hold as much moisture as cottonwood and so I felt like well I could just sit right back down and piss them all day long... So I did! My legs are always wetter than the shorts but it felt amazing and then I could fill that strange fabric and the seam against my clit and would just grind while pissing.... I would 10 out of 10 recommend! What other types of fabrics should I test out?

Edited by UnknownMalice (see edit history)
On 6/25/2020 at 9:28 PM, GoldenG8 said:

Love wetting swimwear! Can you post a link to the shorts you bought? I'm sure there are those who'd gladly buy a pair based on your glowing endorsement. 😉 

Here are the ones I got! They're comfy and didn't ride up because I have thunder thighs.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F32LGDF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_eUR-EbPN1ET01