Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

pissy smell from spurts in underwear

Sometimes I don't piss all day, especially when I'm sightseeing in a foreign city. I try to keep up a normal liquid intake, which of course fills up the bladder quite quickly. To ease the pressure in my bladder a bit, I allow myself to let some spurts of piss out every 2 hours or so. But only so much that it doesn't show on my pants.

I also like it that this way, my crotch area is always kind of lubricated and warm.

But I always worry about whether people might notice a pissy smell, whereas I myself won't notice it.

What are your experiences? Is this something to actually worry about? Do you know any measures against it? (I don't want to wear diapers tough, that's not my style)

Depends how long you keep your underpants wet, and therefore how long the smell has to develop. I find I start to smell fairly quickly if I wet cotton underpants. Not wearing cotton keeps the smell right down, and I can wet myself all day. I do get a bit smelly then, but an afternoon-only wetting leaves me pretty clean. In my case, no cotton means no underwear. 

On 6/25/2020 at 7:25 AM, Dunney said:

Depends how long you keep your underpants wet, and therefore how long the smell has to develop. I find I start to smell fairly quickly if I wet cotton underpants. Not wearing cotton keeps the smell right down, and I can wet myself all day. I do get a bit smelly then, but an afternoon-only wetting leaves me pretty clean. In my case, no cotton means no underwear. 

So if I understand you right, you wear no underwear at all, and non-cotton pants? Of which material are your clothes then?

10 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

If other people notice a pee smell on you before you do, it probably depends on your nose, but sooner or later you peed clothes will start to smell, especially in hot weather. I always use lots of parfume just to make sure people won't notice the smell.

Wearing lots uof perfume isn't really an option for a male. But this gives a whole new idea of why certain women passing by have put on so much perfume that I ca barely breathe. Perhaps they all just cover their piss smell? ;-)

I wore 2 pair of boxers underneath a painters' pants yesterday, and leaked quite an amount during a 5 hr train ride with a full bladder. There was absolutely no patch visible on the outside, and no smell either (but then, all the people in the train wore masks, so they won't have noticed anyway I guess). Those pants seem to have a special treatment to absorb fluid, so I'm quite happy with this combination so far.

On 6/26/2020 at 11:07 PM, rachelkirwan said:

Pads hun, they are super quick and easy to change.

And there are ones for people with penises.

True, incontinence pads are best men's friend nf you have a weak bladder, but if you want to leak in your panties for omo purposes and than walk around like that in public, you need something to cover the smell, not to prevent them getting wet.

On 6/26/2020 at 9:53 AM, malecon666 said:

So if I understand you right, you wear no underwear at all, and non-cotton pants? Of which material are your clothes then?

Wearing lots uof perfume isn't really an option for a male. But this gives a whole new idea of why certain women passing by have put on so much perfume that I ca barely breathe. Perhaps they all just cover their piss smell? 😉

Most women probably just overdo it with perfume, because they can't tell when is enough, but there might be a few that use that for hiding pee smell too.

On 6/26/2020 at 7:53 PM, malecon666 said:

That's right, no underwear at all. Sorry, I can't tell you what the outer clothing is made of. The label has disappeared. It's probably polyester. I don't wet anything heavyweight, like denim.