Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

VW Cross-Up Commercial

Wait ... there was a car in the commercial ... I was trying to see which woman was in the passenger seat. I re-watched the  commercial a couple, er, a few times ... and um ... I keep forgetting to look for the car. Who cares about the car's tank. I want a car that will make my SO want to pee all the time. 

And if they (the couple in the commercial) had a VW Thing, they literally could pee while driving. My best friend's parents had two of them ... and yes the licence plates read "Thing 1" and "Thing 2"... and they left the top down/off and it would rain/etc. and then dry out quickly with no damage to anything vehicle wise. 

He told me one night a date had to pee really badly and they were coming back from a concert a few hours away in North Carolina. She had to pee and they were in no-person's land (NC 29N from Greensboro to NC 58 - for those interested). He told her there were no really safe stops there for them but, that the car was waterproof. She was pissed, but would not even stop by the side of the road. He said he would stop and shield her from any cars, but there was nothing he could do other than that. She told him if he didn't get her to a gas station right then, she would drench his dad's car. 

He said she wouldn't dare. He started to pull into a very small gas station, which was to put it nice, not a place to stop at nice with a date. (I have been there during the day and had to stop and I would never do it again.) She said she wasn't going in there, no 'effing way. He drove off. It was about 8 more miles to Axton and maybe 20 to the outskirts of Martinsville. She was bouncing and cursing him out. He offered to stop. She said no ... she was NOT going to pee in the middle of nowhere with god knows who around.

Now Ash is a bit of a jokester, but not mean. He really meant it when he said it wasn't safe to stop at a gas station. It was well past midnight and there was literally nothing open there at that time with a bathroom. He also had incredible luck when it came to being able to talk to women - quite the opposite of me. 

He looked over at her and said. If you peed in your panties right now, I think I would fall in love with you forever.

She was silent. (She confirmed this story ... while very drunk the next night ... and not knowing that Ash had already told me what happened.) Then she pulled up her dress above her waist and spread her legs. 

She looked over at Ash and took his hand from the gearshift and placed it between her legs. 

She flooded his hand and his father's car.

Obviously they made it home safely, barely avoiding accidents a couple of times. 

On 7/1/2020 at 8:13 AM, Gothes said:

... and btw let's be onest thats one ugly car lol

It's effing hideous. I can't imagine who would want to go on a long road trip in a tiny, tall car with an inevitably poxy engine either. 

I think filling it with desperate actors was the best thing they could do

• 2 years later...