Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Did You Ever Find the Long Lines to the Ladies Room Unfair When You Were Younger?

This is a question that I have often wondered. Even when I was really little I always thought that it was extremely unfair that there was never any line for the men's room but there was always a huge line for the ladies room. This was perhaps more stark in my case because I grew up in a family with mostly male cousins that I spent my time with, so they were always able to go to the bathroom while I was not and I always found it extremely frustrating. This is especially true because my family would always make me wait until I found a clean public restroom and sometimes a line meant not getting to go at all.

So my question to everyone here is that when you were younger did you think to yourself that this is really unfair? I am assuming that more women probably questioned the length of the restroom line since they were the ones stuck waiting in it.

But also as a follow-up question is did you always feel that the women's restroom lines were women's fault or that there was some other reason? When I was younger I always just accepted everyone's explanation that we take too long and that it was entirely our fault, not realizing until many years later when I discovered potty parity that it was due to a lack of adequate women's restrooms as well as lots of other factors, such as the fact that men could pee more quickly and things of that nature. To me that was almost like a religious awakening!

So my question here is for everyone what exactly did you think about the long ladies room lines when you were younger and growing up and did that attitude change over time? Definitely I think that it evolved with lots of people and I suspect that a lot of guys probably thought something was odd about it as well, but I suspect that a lot of people who grew up with this fetish probably enjoyed seeing those lines if not waiting in them!

I am a guy and I used to when I was young find it curious but also glad I didn’t wait. Then as I got more into my pee fetish I started noticing lines more and there were so many times I was like thank god I am a guy because I may not have had the time to wait because my friend/family needs to go and can’t wait so long for me to use it or like at busy tourist sites spend 30mibs in line or 30mibs to explore? I did notice it mainly at a mall where women couldn’t have a quick pee and I always went to the bathroom before leaving in case I need to go later and I remember I was like if I was a girl I can’t have these just in case pees. I have always thought though when girls see a line and men don’t, are they embarrassed they have to delay the group or just the simple fact they can’t go right away while men can? I honestly would feel so inferior and frustrated or jealous and wish I was a boy each time I saw a line. But it seems like girls don’t care about lines much like they just wait and don’t care men can go faster. I wish I had more female friends to hangout with to know the truth although if I was a girl hanging out with guys and have to wait in line I would feel pretty inferior and jealous so I am glad if I ever hang out with girls I am the one that gets speedy bathroom access

I am a guy too and I always though it was unfair long lines ladies room. I always saw as a kid and ever now the lines for ladies room in public. Back of my head I always though how do those women hold in line. I also wonder why the line for ladies room so long but latter in life I started to understand. I would always see and see today the line for ladies room always longer then men room. I soon learn its unfair for women long lines. There are less stalls at times in public then men have. Women dont have urinals like men room has.  It takes longer for women to pee then men and unfair to women to have less stalls. Most women dont want to pee outside. Some places in public the ladies room in way farther then men room not close by each other. In the end its how the building was build some building didnt build a big enough rest rooms for ladies. Some older public building are not big enough for the long lines for ladies rooms. The women in government talked how they had to walk father to ladies room. Something needs to be done more on lines for ladies room. 

1 hour ago, peedespes02 said:

I am a guy too and I always though it was unfair long lines ladies room. I always saw as a kid and ever now the lines for ladies room in public. Back of my head I always though how do those women hold in line. I also wonder why the line for ladies room so long but latter in life I started to understand. I would always see and see today the line for ladies room always longer then men room. I soon learn its unfair for women long lines. There are less stalls at times in public then men have. Women dont have urinals like men room has.  It takes longer for women to pee then men and unfair to women to have less stalls. Most women dont want to pee outside. Some places in public the ladies room in way farther then men room not close by each other. In the end its how the building was build some building didnt build a big enough rest rooms for ladies. Some older public building are not big enough for the long lines for ladies rooms. The women in government talked how they had to walk father to ladies room. Something needs to be done more on lines for ladies room. 

If you were a woman do you also think you would feel inferior and jealous for having to wait in line or more likely to put off going due to the line like me? I am so glad we alwaysget to go but I also want to experience lines too to know what it feels like. At most it’s short lines in the men’s room (after a flight and even waiting 3peoole in front of me felt long and tortuous after seeing people in front going) or short unisex lines

Edited by Angusburger (see edit history)

I would feel jealous or mad seeing that there no lines in mens room or not a long line for mens room. I am too wanted to experience long lines and know what it feels like. The longest lines I ever had to stand in and come close to ladies room line was at a baseball game after it ended. Most of the time mens room line goes fast and never as long as the ladies. 

"I am a guy and I used to when I was young find it curious but also glad I didn’t wait. Then as I got more into my pee fetish I started noticing lines more and there were so many times I was like thank god I am a guy because I may not have had the time to wait because my friend/family needs to go and can’t wait so long for me to use it or like at busy tourist sites spend 30mibs in line or 30mibs to explore? I did notice it mainly at a mall where women couldn’t have a quick pee and I always went to the bathroom before leaving in case I need to go later and I remember I was like if I was a girl I can’t have these just in case pees. I have always thought though when girls see a line and men don’t, are they embarrassed they have to delay the group or just the simple fact they can’t go right away while men can? I honestly would feel so inferior and frustrated or jealous and wish I was a boy each time I saw a line. But it seems like girls don’t care about lines much like they just wait and don’t care men can go faster. I wish I had more female friends to hangout with to know the truth although if I was a girl hanging out with guys and have to wait in line I would feel pretty inferior and jealous so I am glad if I ever hang out with girls I am the one that gets speedy bathroom access"

Consider yourself very lucky that you can always go to the bathroom without wait, because yes it is definitely true that sometimes the line was 30 minutes long if you only have a short amount of time to use the bathroom sometimes that means not getting to go. Like one time I remember I had to catch a train in 15 minutes but the line to the ladies room was 30 minutes long, so I ended up having to hold it for more than an hour on the train ride home while the men had no line. Whenever I can I try to do precautionary pee so that I can go to the bathroom because you never know when you might get the chance again. But sometimes you go you see a 30 minute line and you figure it's quicker just to go home. So yes if you are female a lot of times you would have to miss out on going to the bathroom, that's just the way it goes. And especially if you are the only girl in a group of guys there is a lot of peer pressure not to be holding everybody else up so you cross your legs, grin and bare it while trying not to show your aggravation.

But I don't say that we feel inferior when we have to wait in line, perhaps we feel we aren't in an unfair situation are being discriminated against when it comes to bathroom access, for those who realize that it's not our fault, but we don't feel inferior just because we have to wait in line. It's a huge pain in the ass if you really have to go but it's not that we don't care about it, it's just that what you going to do? That's just the way things are and it doesn't look like things are going to be changing anytime soon so you wait in line simply because you have to wait in line and there is nothing you can do about it. Again it's super frustrating if you really have to go but that's just part of being a woman.

"I am a guy too and I always though it was unfair long lines ladies room. I always saw as a kid and ever now the lines for ladies room in public. Back of my head I always though how do those women hold in line. I also wonder why the line for ladies room so long but latter in life I started to understand. I would always see and see today the line for ladies room always longer then men room. I soon learn its unfair for women long lines. There are less stalls at times in public then men have. Women dont have urinals like men room has.  It takes longer for women to pee then men and unfair to women to have less stalls. Most women dont want to pee outside. Some places in public the ladies room in way farther then men room not close by each other. In the end its how the building was build some building didnt build a big enough rest rooms for ladies. Some older public building are not big enough for the long lines for ladies rooms. The women in government talked how they had to walk father to ladies room. Something needs to be done more on lines for ladies room. "

Thank you, that is a very "woke" answer LOL. It's very refreshing to see a guy who gets the fact that the long ladies room lines are not our fault but the result of a lack of toilets while they have plenty of urinals. And it definitely is true that sometimes they are just simply is not enough room to add new ladies room, such as in old buildings. I still remember in college they had a men's room on every floor but not a ladies room, and I am thinking that a lot of these older buildings simply never got caught up with modern times and the fact that women are now out in public all the time. And then there are some places where they just aren't ladies rooms altogether, albeit rarely, but still you have to think, WTF is up with that?!

"If you were a woman do you also think you would feel inferior and jealous for having to wait in line or more likely to put off going due to the line like me? I am so glad we alwaysget to go but I also want to experience lines too to know what it feels like. At most it’s short lines in the men’s room (after a flight and even waiting 3peoole in front of me felt long and tortuous after seeing people in front going) or short unisex lines"

Wow, I would have to say again that you are really really lucky you are a guy because you would never survive as a woman! If you find a line of three people wait to be torturous I say cry me a river bitch, when you waited in a line 40 or 50 on a regular basis hearing someone complain about a line that is three people long kind of makes me laugh honestly, like really?! LOL.

You know what I say when I go to the ladies room I see a line of three women in front of me, God what a short line! And you will be really grateful for that, believe me. But the fact is a line of three women long it would be considered short, and even at a place that is not generally crowded there is generally at least a small wait most of the time, often only one or two people, but it's still a contrast to the instant relief that guys are generally guaranteed in most instances.

"I would feel jealous or mad seeing that there no lines in mens room or not a long line for mens room. I am too wanted to experience long lines and know what it feels like. The longest lines I ever had to stand in and come close to ladies room line was at a baseball game after it ended. Most of the time mens room line goes fast and never as long as the ladies."

I'm not a sports fan but once 20 years ago my family got dragged to going to a baseball game and I have to say that even there the line to the ladies room was astonishing. There was a bit of a line at the men's room but even that line moved quickly, and I spent about 40 minutes waiting in line for the ladies room, and that was after looking around the entire stadium to see if there was a shorter bathroom line elsewhere, which there wasn't!

On 6/27/2020 at 8:25 AM, DesperateJill said:

"I am a guy and I used to when I was young find it curious but also glad I didn’t wait. Then as I got more into my pee fetish I started noticing lines more and there were so many times I was like thank god I am a guy because I may not have had the time to wait because my friend/family needs to go and can’t wait so long for me to use it or like at busy tourist sites spend 30mibs in line or 30mibs to explore? I did notice it mainly at a mall where women couldn’t have a quick pee and I always went to the bathroom before leaving in case I need to go later and I remember I was like if I was a girl I can’t have these just in case pees. I have always thought though when girls see a line and men don’t, are they embarrassed they have to delay the group or just the simple fact they can’t go right away while men can? I honestly would feel so inferior and frustrated or jealous and wish I was a boy each time I saw a line. But it seems like girls don’t care about lines much like they just wait and don’t care men can go faster. I wish I had more female friends to hangout with to know the truth although if I was a girl hanging out with guys and have to wait in line I would feel pretty inferior and jealous so I am glad if I ever hang out with girls I am the one that gets speedy bathroom access"

Consider yourself very lucky that you can always go to the bathroom without wait, because yes it is definitely true that sometimes the line was 30 minutes long if you only have a short amount of time to use the bathroom sometimes that means not getting to go. Like one time I remember I had to catch a train in 15 minutes but the line to the ladies room was 30 minutes long, so I ended up having to hold it for more than an hour on the train ride home while the men had no line. Whenever I can I try to do precautionary pee so that I can go to the bathroom because you never know when you might get the chance again. But sometimes you go you see a 30 minute line and you figure it's quicker just to go home. So yes if you are female a lot of times you would have to miss out on going to the bathroom, that's just the way it goes. And especially if you are the only girl in a group of guys there is a lot of peer pressure not to be holding everybody else up so you cross your legs, grin and bare it while trying not to show your aggravation.

But I don't say that we feel inferior when we have to wait in line, perhaps we feel we aren't in an unfair situation are being discriminated against when it comes to bathroom access, for those who realize that it's not our fault, but we don't feel inferior just because we have to wait in line. It's a huge pain in the ass if you really have to go but it's not that we don't care about it, it's just that what you going to do? That's just the way things are and it doesn't look like things are going to be changing anytime soon so you wait in line simply because you have to wait in line and there is nothing you can do about it. Again it's super frustrating if you really have to go but that's just part of being a woman.

"I am a guy too and I always though it was unfair long lines ladies room. I always saw as a kid and ever now the lines for ladies room in public. Back of my head I always though how do those women hold in line. I also wonder why the line for ladies room so long but latter in life I started to understand. I would always see and see today the line for ladies room always longer then men room. I soon learn its unfair for women long lines. There are less stalls at times in public then men have. Women dont have urinals like men room has.  It takes longer for women to pee then men and unfair to women to have less stalls. Most women dont want to pee outside. Some places in public the ladies room in way farther then men room not close by each other. In the end its how the building was build some building didnt build a big enough rest rooms for ladies. Some older public building are not big enough for the long lines for ladies rooms. The women in government talked how they had to walk father to ladies room. Something needs to be done more on lines for ladies room. "

Thank you, that is a very "woke" answer LOL. It's very refreshing to see a guy who gets the fact that the long ladies room lines are not our fault but the result of a lack of toilets while they have plenty of urinals. And it definitely is true that sometimes they are just simply is not enough room to add new ladies room, such as in old buildings. I still remember in college they had a men's room on every floor but not a ladies room, and I am thinking that a lot of these older buildings simply never got caught up with modern times and the fact that women are now out in public all the time. And then there are some places where they just aren't ladies rooms altogether, albeit rarely, but still you have to think, WTF is up with that?!

"If you were a woman do you also think you would feel inferior and jealous for having to wait in line or more likely to put off going due to the line like me? I am so glad we alwaysget to go but I also want to experience lines too to know what it feels like. At most it’s short lines in the men’s room (after a flight and even waiting 3peoole in front of me felt long and tortuous after seeing people in front going) or short unisex lines"

Wow, I would have to say again that you are really really lucky you are a guy because you would never survive as a woman! If you find a line of three people wait to be torturous I say cry me a river bitch, when you waited in a line 40 or 50 on a regular basis hearing someone complain about a line that is three people long kind of makes me laugh honestly, like really?! LOL.

You know what I say when I go to the ladies room I see a line of three women in front of me, God what a short line! And you will be really grateful for that, believe me. But the fact is a line of three women long it would be considered short, and even at a place that is not generally crowded there is generally at least a small wait most of the time, often only one or two people, but it's still a contrast to the instant relief that guys are generally guaranteed in most instances.

"I would feel jealous or mad seeing that there no lines in mens room or not a long line for mens room. I am too wanted to experience long lines and know what it feels like. The longest lines I ever had to stand in and come close to ladies room line was at a baseball game after it ended. Most of the time mens room line goes fast and never as long as the ladies."

I'm not a sports fan but once 20 years ago my family got dragged to going to a baseball game and I have to say that even there the line to the ladies room was astonishing. There was a bit of a line at the men's room but even that line moved quickly, and I spent about 40 minutes waiting in line for the ladies room, and that was after looking around the entire stadium to see if there was a shorter bathroom line elsewhere, which there wasn't!

If you were a guy do you think you would feel superior in not having to wait in lone or rub it in front of girls in lines? When you wait in lines is it worse for you when the men (younger or older than you) get instant relief than the wait itself? Also most women don’t seem desperate in line but when I am desperate I can’t seem to stand straight so it seems like most people arnt desperate in lines

have guys you hung out with ever banned you from waiting in line or was the pressure to not  wait in line from yourself cause guys already went. Have guys ever commented about the lines to you while you wait like “oh looks like a long line”

lol about my three person line actually it was longer than 3 person depending on how you look at it. For some reason people chose to line up behind each urinal and of the 10urinals at the gate area I say each urinal had 2-3 people in front so more like 20-30 people and I waited around 3mins. I had to go bad and the wait made me in impatient because I was in the window seat for a theee hours flight for a school trip and. I had to go like 90mins before landing but the middle and aisle people weren’t going so they were controlling my bladder comfort and I didn’t want to ask because the girl next me was someone I got into a fight with during the school trip so I didn’t want to ask her if I can pee or let her know I am in a submissive position or I can’t hold it etc so I held it till landing 

"If you were a guy do you think you would feel superior in not having to wait in lone or rub it in front of girls in lines? When you wait in lines is it worse for you when the men (younger or older than you) get instant relief than the wait itself? Also most women don’t seem desperate in line but when I am desperate I can’t seem to stand straight so it seems like most people arnt desperate in lines"

Wouldn't feel superior just because I could pee quickly, although it certainly be convenient! I would enjoy watching the women squirming in line without having to wait in that line myself. It annoys me just as much waiting as it does the fact that others get relief, the fact of those two things together is what makes it doubly frustrating. It's the fact that you're not getting relief right away while others are.

I don't think most people try to show desperation in line and they try to hide it as most people do not want to be obvious about it. Also you probably shouldn't wait until you are desperate before you get in line at least I don't. I think most of the time when you are in line for the bathroom you are desperate, but you have to go badly enough that you are getting in line.

"have guys you hung out with ever banned you from waiting in line or was the pressure to not  wait in line from yourself cause guys already went. Have guys ever commented about the lines to you while you wait like “oh looks like a long line”

As a socially awkward person growing up I was mostly friends with my cousin and mostly hung out with his friends who became our mutual friends, so I was very often the only girl in the group of about 6-8 guys. They never specifically banned me from waiting in line but there was plenty of peer pressure when the line was too long to just wait until we could get home, or get somewhere else, which often resulted in me holding it for a long time while they had time to get relief.

One of the most frustrating things about the line is that you have no mobility and you are basically stuck in the line. So one of the comical things that really fundamentally sums up the difference between men and women is that the men will be standing outside of the line chatting with me while I am standing in line with my legs crossed waiting to get into the damn bathroom! And that is just really frustrating because they can walk around and leave but you are basically just stuck standing there in line for as long as it takes.

Actually one time I was at a place where there was a really long line for the ladies room and my cousin, my one female cousin, was ahead of me in the line and I asked her to save my place in the line so that I could go see this video games that my cousins were playing in the lobby. Then eventually my other female cousin came back to see me and she had already used the bathroom and then I realized I had better get back in line and by then the line was even longer and I had lost my place!

"lol about my three person line actually it was longer than 3 person depending on how you look at it. For some reason people chose to line up behind each urinal and of the 10urinals at the gate area I say each urinal had 2-3 people in front so more like 20-30 people and I waited around 3mins. I had to go bad and the wait made me in impatient because I was in the window seat for a theee hours flight for a school trip and. I had to go like 90mins before landing but the middle and aisle people weren’t going so they were controlling my bladder comfort and I didn’t want to ask because the girl next me was someone I got into a fight with during the school trip so I didn’t want to ask her if I can pee or let her know I am in a submissive position or I can’t hold it etc so I held it till landing"

In the ladies room like that if you had 30 people waiting you would probably have about 30 people waiting for probably five stalls, which means that you would probably be waiting at least 10 to 15 minutes at the minimum, and that's being optimistic. There is usually more women in line for the bathroom than men, so in a very likely situation or 20-30 men waiting it would probably be more like 40 or 50 women waiting for five stalls, which would mean that this wait was probably 20 to 30 minutes. So again just be lucky you are a guy because otherwise you would really be in a world of bladder pain!

I smuggled (female) friends into male restrooms before because it was empty and the female restrooms had inhuman long lines and I'll do it again. I'll never understand why there's no law for equality in slots of toilets including urinals. That'd make the men's restroom smaller and the female's bigger and everything would be just fine, right? 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

"If you were a guy do you think you would feel superior in not having to wait in lone or rub it in front of girls in lines? When you wait in lines is it worse for you when the men (younger or older than you) get instant relief than the wait itself? Also most women don’t seem desperate in line but when I am desperate I can’t seem to stand straight so it seems like most people arnt desperate in lines"

Wouldn't feel superior just because I could pee quickly, although it certainly be convenient! I would enjoy watching the women squirming in line without having to wait in that line myself. It annoys me just as much waiting as it does the fact that others get relief, the fact of those two things together is what makes it doubly frustrating. It's the fact that you're not getting relief right away while others are.

I don't think most people try to show desperation in line and they try to hide it as most people do not want to be obvious about it. Also you probably shouldn't wait until you are desperate before you get in line at least I don't. I think most of the time when you are in line for the bathroom you are desperate, but you have to go badly enough that you are getting in line.

"have guys you hung out with ever banned you from waiting in line or was the pressure to not  wait in line from yourself cause guys already went. Have guys ever commented about the lines to you while you wait like “oh looks like a long line”

As a socially awkward person growing up I was mostly friends with my cousin and mostly hung out with his friends who became our mutual friends, so I was very often the only girl in the group of about 6-8 guys. They never specifically banned me from waiting in line but there was plenty of peer pressure when the line was too long to just wait until we could get home, or get somewhere else, which often resulted in me holding it for a long time while they had time to get relief.

One of the most frustrating things about the line is that you have no mobility and you are basically stuck in the line. So one of the comical things that really fundamentally sums up the difference between men and women is that the men will be standing outside of the line chatting with me while I am standing in line with my legs crossed waiting to get into the damn bathroom! And that is just really frustrating because they can walk around and leave but you are basically just stuck standing there in line for as long as it takes.

Actually one time I was at a place where there was a really long line for the ladies room and my cousin, my one female cousin, was ahead of me in the line and I asked her to save my place in the line so that I could go see this video games that my cousins were playing in the lobby. Then eventually my other female cousin came back to see me and she had already used the bathroom and then I realized I had better get back in line and by then the line was even longer and I had lost my place!

"lol about my three person line actually it was longer than 3 person depending on how you look at it. For some reason people chose to line up behind each urinal and of the 10urinals at the gate area I say each urinal had 2-3 people in front so more like 20-30 people and I waited around 3mins. I had to go bad and the wait made me in impatient because I was in the window seat for a theee hours flight for a school trip and. I had to go like 90mins before landing but the middle and aisle people weren’t going so they were controlling my bladder comfort and I didn’t want to ask because the girl next me was someone I got into a fight with during the school trip so I didn’t want to ask her if I can pee or let her know I am in a submissive position or I can’t hold it etc so I held it till landing"

In the ladies room like that if you had 30 people waiting you would probably have about 30 people waiting for probably five stalls, which means that you would probably be waiting at least 10 to 15 minutes at the minimum, and that's being optimistic. There is usually more women in line for the bathroom than men, so in a very likely situation or 20-30 men waiting it would probably be more like 40 or 50 women waiting for five stalls, which would mean that this wait was probably 20 to 30 minutes. So again just be lucky you are a guy because otherwise you would really be in a world of bladder pain!

Do you have tips on simulating a long line what it feels like?

axituakly it’s better to be a woman to watch long lines because it’s weird for guys to just stare next to the line at the line

i have always had thoughts at fairs /parks where are long lines always and look at females there and thought guess you can’t have a quick pee at all today

when waiting in lines what if the stall that frees up is dirty do you still use it anyways or walk back to line? What if you wanted to just wash your hands?

you are right we men have like no experience with lines but I feel like that helps solves lines for us because when we see a short line we just hold it and go find a different place while women line up like the tones I see long lines for the women’s restroom after movie I wonder why woman still join and not find another place while as a guy I have seen a line of 10 before after movies and all men after and before me did not go and went at another restroom 

"I smuggled (female) friends into male restrooms before because it was empty and the female restrooms had inhuman long lines and I'll do it again. I'll never understand why there's no law for equality in slots of toilets including urinals. That'd make the men's restroom smaller and the female's bigger and everything would be just fine, right?"

There are potty parity laws in some areas but they are very slow going and making change come about seeing as it's often a long stretch of time before there is any major renovation of a large place.

I think that a large problem is that until relatively recently it was very common to provide just stalls for the women but to also provide stalls and a whole bunch of urinals for the men. So you'd have a women's room with maybe five stalls and then a blank wall across from those stalls. But in a men's room you might have five stalls and then a wall full of like 10 urinals in addition. People would say since you can't put urinals in a ladies room anyway it's still fair to give that to the men but you then realize that that means the men have three times as many places to pee, in addition to the fact that men can usually go to the bathroom twice as fast, which means that the ladies room line would be six times as long or longer compared to the men's line, if any.

And I think a large opposition to potty parity in general is the idea that men fear that their restrooms will be taken away and turned into female restrooms which means that they might end up having to be the ones waiting.

In fact I have heard some really frustrating cases like this before such as this stadium in Chicago or something like that (Soldier Field), where the women were complaining about long lines for 20 years, but then when they turned some of the men's room into ladies rooms that resulted in a wait to the men's room and the men were practically ready to riot and they changed it right back. That goes just to show you how male privilege exists, 20 years of complaining to get rid of the ladies room line or to reduce it a little bit, and one complaint from the men and it's right back to where it started with the women being the ones stuck waiting.

There was also another story that I read not that long ago at a place where they had a similar complaint so they made sure that they gave the men more restrooms and the women's room had a line 60 out the door while the men's room was completely empty.

"Do you have tips on simulating a long line what it feels like?"

I remember someone asked a woman this on another forum and she gave a response that I thought was perfect. She said wait until you are absolutely going out of your mind needing to pee and then go to the bathroom, but then stand in front of the door for 30 minutes before going in and then you will have some idea of what it's like for a woman who needs a bathroom when she is bursting!

"axituakly it’s better to be a woman to watch long lines because it’s weird for guys to just stare next to the line at the line"

True one of the advantages of being a woman is that you are standing in line, so you are supposed to be there so there's nothing weird about you standing there and just watching everything, since you have nothing better to do. However what I was pointing out is the fact that guys often get what I say is "a free show"so to speak.

Like here is an example, we both like seeing women desperate, but if we went to a place where we would likely to see that you would still be able to go to the bathroom and then come out and watch the line with an empty bladder. However if I wanted to see other women desperate I would most likely find myself in a situation where I was desperate with them and where my need to get to the bathroom might overtake any enjoyment I might get from seeing others desperate.

Like one example is this movie theater I go to, which is usually not very crowded and where I am often the only one in the theater. It is sometimes nice to see other women waiting at the bathroom while you are waiting if you don't have to go so badly. It figures the one time I was truly out of my mind bursting was the one time I saw an excruciatingly huge line. At that moment all's I can think of is I really need to get to the bathroom rather than just standing there enjoying watching other women having to go.

It was almost like this guy I was chatting with who lives not far away who I never actually met suggested that we could go someplace sometime maybe and he could show me all of these great ladies room lines. And I am thinking that must be great for you, but I would probably end up having to pee!

"i have always had thoughts at fairs /parks where are long lines always and look at females there and thought guess you can’t have a quick pee at all today"

Guessing that thought probably puts a big smile on your face!

"when waiting in lines what if the stall that frees up is dirty do you still use it anyways or walk back to line? What if you wanted to just wash your hands?"

Generally speaking unless it is absolutely filthy to the point where it would be nauseating to even consider using it I would simply just use it. If it was really truly nasty maybe I would stand aside and wait for the next stall to become available, but it's always kind of an awkward situation. I haven't really waited on line just to wash my hands because if I am going to the bathroom I always use the bathroom while I am there!

"you are right we men have like no experience with lines but I feel like that helps solves lines for us because when we see a short line we just hold it and go find a different place while women line up like the tones I see long lines for the women’s restroom after movie I wonder why woman still join and not find another place while as a guy I have seen a line of 10 before after movies and all men after and before me did not go and went at another restroom"

And you have the life experiences of a guy so you expect to be able to find another restroom without a line. The fact is lines in men's rooms are simply not that common and when they are they usually aren't as long, so a guy will maybe go find another place. However a woman will probably not find another restroom that has a shorter line or that has no line. So having no other choice you just wait in the first line you come to. Also I think women tend to be forced to be more patient, men get angry and give up more quickly when forced to wait on those rare occasions.

In fact I have a good story about this which I already had in my blog at one point. About 20 years ago I got dragged to a baseball stadium (not a sports fan here) and unfortunately by the time I went to the bathroom it was half time when everybody went to use the bathroom. There were truly gargantuan lines to the ladies room, like sneaking around the stadium. The guys were able to go relatively quickly and they said we could probably find another restroom that doesn't have such a long line. But after walking all around the stadium with a very full bladder we didn't find any other restrooms with shorter lines, so I eventually ended up getting back in line for the bathroom I was originally in line for which had grown in size by then!

So generally speaking guys have the luxury of being able to look around for another bathroom, but women will probably wait for the first bathroom that they find no matter how long the line is because they're probably not going to find anything better. It sucks to have to wait in line but there's really nothing you could do about that, you either wait in line or you just hold it, and if you have to go bad enough you will wait in line.

As a woman it’s just something I have adjusted to. I don’t wait until I am desperate in public for this reason and unless at a crowded event or big crowds it’s rarely as bad as people make out. 
maybe if men had periods to deal with, clothes to pull up and down  and such like they would have longer queues too. 
I think a short queue is well worth it for privacy and cleanliness.

my biggest issue with female toilets is often how tiny the cubicles are! Try turning around in some to even get the door closed as a bigger female or when pregnant!   

"As a woman it’s just something I have adjusted to. I don’t wait until I am desperate in public for this reason and unless at a crowded event or big crowds it’s rarely as bad as people make out."

Always make sure to pee whenever I get the chance particularly if there is not a long line is I never wait until I am desperate before getting in line is that way lies many problems. But it's true that it's usually not that terrible except the crowded events but it crowded events it can be truly intolerably bad like you have ever been on Broadway or at a museum or a busy train station or a crowded movie theater or a baseball stadium…

"my biggest issue with female toilets is often how tiny the cubicles are! Try turning around in some to even get the door closed as a bigger female or when pregnant!"

I have never been pregnant and never intended to be but that must be a real pain in the ass trying to navigate that. But I understand because I used to be like nearly 300 pounds before I lost all that weight from being sick, and sometimes it is hard to fit into a tiny little stall (which is why sometimes the handicap stall is nice if no one else is using it). It's probably easier for guys who just have to stand in front of the toilet and don't have to maneuver around and sit down on them.

Maybe not inferior but do women feel embarrassed they have to wait in line especially when men have no lines or traveling with guys because in line everyone knows you have to pee when pee is a private bodily need that shy people don’t tell around people. Is it embarrassing you have to wait in line or know that other men can see you wait in line knowing you have to go but can’t 

On 6/29/2020 at 7:36 AM, DesperateJill said:

"As a woman it’s just something I have adjusted to. I don’t wait until I am desperate in public for this reason and unless at a crowded event or big crowds it’s rarely as bad as people make out."

Always make sure to pee whenever I get the chance particularly if there is not a long line is I never wait until I am desperate before getting in line is that way lies many problems. But it's true that it's usually not that terrible except the crowded events but it crowded events it can be truly intolerably bad like you have ever been on Broadway or at a museum or a busy train station or a crowded movie theater or a baseball stadium…

"my biggest issue with female toilets is often how tiny the cubicles are! Try turning around in some to even get the door closed as a bigger female or when pregnant!"

I have never been pregnant and never intended to be but that must be a real pain in the ass trying to navigate that. But I understand because I used to be like nearly 300 pounds before I lost all that weight from being sick, and sometimes it is hard to fit into a tiny little stall (which is why sometimes the handicap stall is nice if no one else is using it). It's probably easier for guys who just have to stand in front of the toilet and don't have to maneuver around and sit down on them.

What was your bladder like when you were nearly 300 pounds? did it affect your bladder capacity?