Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

6 hours ago, Rexone_312 said:

Another masterpiece! How do you come up with scenarios so simple yet so enticing to keep me hooked. I am so glad to have followed you 🤗

Will there be more of Dana in the coming days? 

This has been a one off series of short stories with another 7 still to go but I may use the characters again sometime. Thanks for reading and enjoying them. This was the fourth in this series. 

Guest SAM996

I think there should have been a toilet in the cell for Dana to use but the predicament would be she'd be sharing a cell with others and would be too embarrassed to pee in front of them. But it's your story so you obviously went your ow way with it.

52 minutes ago, SAM996 said:

I think there should have been a toilet in the cell for Dana to use but the predicament would be she'd be sharing a cell with others and would be too embarrassed to pee in front of them. But it's your story so you obviously went your ow way with it.

That’s sounds good too but then it would be embarrassment preventing her going nit denial and this one was about denial. Some more to come yet as all sorts of reasons why people can’t just go when they need to.

Guest SAM996
1 hour ago, Mbgpeelover said:

That’s sounds good too but then it would be embarrassment preventing her going nit denial and this one was about denial. Some more to come yet as all sorts of reasons why people can’t just go when they need to.

Fair enough. I've suggested that story before a long with some other random ideas and I've tried to get people to make a take on them but nobody has done so though someone did do the jail idea a long while ago but I don't mind seeing alternate takes on how someone would approach an idea hence why I'll still suggest it.