Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 6/23/2020 at 6:43 PM, Linxsquat said:

I often wonder if her extreme hornyness could have been partly caused by finally releasing her overfull bladder but I may never know 

I sounds like an amazing experience.   Would like to believe her hornyness was in part due to her overfull bladder and that she was showing you her desperation to increase your arousal.

Thank you for sharing your story.

On 6/27/2020 at 7:42 PM, New_Macca said:

Wow what an experience that sounds like the dream evening to have for a single man. Every moment of that sounds perfect to me and I am so glad you got to enjoy it

Was a near perfect storm, the ridiculousness of the entire situation wasn’t lost on either of us haha. I could tell she was getting nervous when the cops were taking their time

On 6/27/2020 at 8:23 PM, wettingman said:

I sounds like an amazing experience.   Would like to believe her hornyness was in part due to her overfull bladder and that she was showing you her desperation to increase your arousal.

Thank you for sharing your story.

Yeah you’re probably right, I got the sense that she was probably used to going out for drinks and holding her pee because she never truly broke composure while in public that night. Not saying that I think she has a pee fetish, but it certainly was not a turn off lol

12 hours ago, peedespes02 said:

What a great story. You have good information too on stories too.

Appreciate it! Will continue to write down my experiences so I can’t forget the fine details lol