Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A Desperate Girl in Urinal Land

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

The following story was inspired by conversations I have had with people online. I had read online about how they have Street urinals in much of Europe because the men were peeing everywhere but they didn't really provide anything for the women because the women weren't peeing everywhere so I guess they didn't consider the fact that women's bladders were exploding to be a major problem where the of public attention. Figures! Talking to people who lived in places where they had the system they say it's pretty accurate to reality.

I hate to ruin it for you, but there are public toilets in Europe.

Everywhere.

For men and women.

Yes, there ARE a few places with something that you may call urinal (just like there are some areas in festivals where men can piss quite easily, just some trees e.g.).

However, in these playes, there are real toilets too. Obviously on festivals those facilities can be quite overrun and several women prefer to pee in the open too.

If you gather thousands of people in the wild that isn't equipped for handling such numbers, facilities are always in short supply.

I know that is bad, but I really like it if boys can piss, but girls have to hold it!

Mike and Jim pissed twice and Jill not even once.
Just to think how much the boys pissed at this two times and that the girl was holding all that amount of hot wee in her bladder, to think that she was needing to wee so bad and that she had absolutely no chance to go, is total arousing for me.

So great how Mike teased Jill.

The boys had total empty bladders, because they pissed twice.

Jill‘s bladder was full to burst, she was needing to wee so bad, because she could not wee all day, she was full since hours and then to say „Damn it seems like all the girls always have to pee all the time „ is so great!

"I hate to ruin it for you, but there are public toilets in Europe."

I never said that there weren't public toilets anywhere in Europe, I have just read numerous articles about how in a lot of places like France and the Netherlands as they have put a lot of street urinals around while providing nothing for the women, and that in a lot of places they are closing a lot of the public bathrooms are making them pay bathrooms. Again Europe is a huge continent so it varies a lot from place to place, but I have heard from some people that this is the case in some places.

I could imagine something like that happening in America especially after this virus and pandemic. Now you have lots of places closing their bathrooms to the public I could see them going around providing urinals on the street as a solution while not considering the fact that women would not be able to use them.

"I know that is bad, but I really like it if boys can piss, but girls have to hold it!"

I admire people who are honest about their desires even though it might not seem like the right thing to admit, so I don't begrudge you that. It can be a very exciting situation but think of how frustrating it is for the girls who don't get to pee! I have to admit I am of two minds about reading comments like this such as the ones you post. On the one hand I admire your honesty and fully share your interest in seeing women desperate to pee, but on the other hand knowing that as a woman I will frequently be in the position of having to pee when someone like you probably gets to go to the bathroom can be rather frustrating!

Then as I share the interesting can see it from your point of view I can't begrudge you your interest at all and admire your honesty and admitting it, but at the same time if we regularly travel together I think that you would probably drive me up the wall LOL.

So to share what a good sport I have about this whole situation here is a happy thought to leave you with, while you are making all of these comments somewhere someone like me is probably in a situation where she would love to have a toilet but does not while you are peeing away. Think of that the next time you go to the bathroom without a wait!

5 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I never said that there weren't public toilets anywhere in Europe, I have just read numerous articles about how in a lot of places like France and the Netherlands as they have put a lot of street urinals around while providing nothing for the women, and that in a lot of places they are closing a lot of the public bathrooms are making them pay bathrooms. Again Europe is a huge continent so it varies a lot from place to place, but I have heard from some people that this is the case in some places.

Like I said, there are public urinals. Amsterdam (capital of the Netherlands) e.g. has such things.
But next to those there are "real" toilets.
It is true that you have to pay for some toilets. Prices are 50 Cent, maybe 1 buck, that depends.

And during open hours official places have bathrooms too.

However, if shops and public buildings are closed it can be difficult to find a toilet if you have no idea where to look. I'll grant you that. 🙂

"Good story. But would have been much better if Jill held for some more hours, especially being a fiction story. In real life, I have held pee upto 18 hours. Yet a good concept which you can develop into a series of wonderful stories "

I'm glad you enjoyed it. The reason why my character can hold longer is because she was based off me, as are most of the characters in my stories, and I basically have the character do what I do in most instances.

I actually am hoping to write an entire novella or possibly even novel about that in a world where they started eliminating ladies rooms in a global conspiracy to replace them with urinals, causing a girl extraordinary desperation and frustration!

• 2 years later...

Beautiful story.
it is cruel and unfair to women, but such situations are very exciting. I would never want a woman to suffer from the absence of a toilet, but I find it exciting when in outdoor situations men are more likely to pee because there is a public urinal, such as at major sporting events or street parades ...and women have to cross their legs, wait with their bladders to burst, while they watch their friends drink beer and pee two or three times

On 6/27/2020 at 4:46 PM, HoldingPrinces said:

Good story. But would have been much better if Jill held for some more hours, especially being a fiction story. In real life, I have held pee upto 18 hours. Yet a good concept which you can develop into a series of wonderful stories 

Yes , Jill should have been forced to hold it some hours longer, but how long would she have been able?

Your 18 hours are great, not to wee vor 18 hours is a great performance!

On 6/28/2020 at 1:10 AM, DespAndHold said:

This was brilliant and the character did so well waiting while the men went twice before she finally gave in

Exciting that the boys went twice, but Jill not even once!

To imagine that Jill was holding all that amount of urine in her poor bladder and to imagine how big and expand her bladder must have been and how urgently she must have needed to wee, is absolutely arousing.

13 hours ago, NormalPeople said:

Beautiful story.
it is cruel and unfair to women, but such situations are very exciting. I would never want a woman to suffer from the absence of a toilet, but I find it exciting when in outdoor situations men are more likely to pee because there is a public urinal, such as at major sporting events or street parades ...and women have to cross their legs, wait with their bladders to burst, while they watch their friends drink beer and pee two or three times

I agree absolutely with you, it is not fair but it is arousing.

I had some experiences where the boys peed twice or three times and the girls had no chance for a single wee.

Their bladders must have been stretched to the size of a soccer ball.

Great story, and very interesting topic!

As a woman who likes to pee standing up, street urinals seem interesting because I feel like a lot of cis men don't realize women can pee standing (and some prefer it) and I would make it my mission to pee in every urinal lol. At the same time, street cubicals that lock might be safer for all/more inclusive than urinals so I can see both sides.

Thank you for this story!

@huberp76

"I agree absolutely with you, it is not fair but it is arousing."

That is one of the conflicts of the fetish in that unfairness is sort of at the root of desperation, and it sometimes a conflict to know that other people are aroused by your unfair situation especially when you are almost entirely on the receiving end as I recall numerous times when I was in unfair situations but have seen relatively few other people in situations like that.

"I had some experiences where the boys peed twice or three times and the girls had no chance for a single wee."

I think most guys take it for granted that they will almost always be able to pee as soon as they need to or within a short time afterwards, that's why I call it male urinary privilege, it's something that you are so used to you don't even notice it exists.

It also reminds me of stuff I brought up in my other threads about how it's very common for men to be able to pee multiple times before a woman gets to go even once, such as in situations where there's only a limited amount of time to use the restroom, which means that not all of the women get to go. I brought up numerous times how I once chatting with somebody about how they were on a long bus trip and then thought that the women were basically going crazy stampeding like animals the moment they finally got to their destination, and it was only then that he realized that they hadn't gotten to go at numerous rest stops at which he had, so by the time they were finally at the destination they were practically ready to explode!

Once again I think most guys don't realize that that while they are peeing here and there and all over the place that often times women are not doing likewise and are often holding it a very long time.

10 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@huberp76

"I agree absolutely with you, it is not fair but it is arousing."

That is one of the conflicts of the fetish in that unfairness is sort of at the root of desperation, and it sometimes a conflict to know that other people are aroused by your unfair situation especially when you are almost entirely on the receiving end as I recall numerous times when I was in unfair situations but have seen relatively few other people in situations like that.

"I had some experiences where the boys peed twice or three times and the girls had no chance for a single wee."

I think most guys take it for granted that they will almost always be able to pee as soon as they need to or within a short time afterwards, that's why I call it male urinary privilege, it's something that you are so used to you don't even notice it exists.

It also reminds me of stuff I brought up in my other threads about how it's very common for men to be able to pee multiple times before a woman gets to go even once, such as in situations where there's only a limited amount of time to use the restroom, which means that not all of the women get to go. I brought up numerous times how I once chatting with somebody about how they were on a long bus trip and then thought that the women were basically going crazy stampeding like animals the moment they finally got to their destination, and it was only then that he realized that they hadn't gotten to go at numerous rest stops at which he had, so by the time they were finally at the destination they were practically ready to explode!

Once again I think most guys don't realize that that while they are peeing here and there and all over the place that often times women are not doing likewise and are often holding it a very long time.

As I have mentioned before on this site, I am very upset with myself and feel guilty for having such an awful fetish. Especially because women often can't pee. I would probably feel a bit better if women could pee anywhere they want, just like guys. I especially love desperation when it is in a controlled environment. Meaning the woman holds her pee because she can, not because she has to. I love when the toilet is two feet away, but the woman makes the conscious choice to hold. That is the difference for me.

Truth be told, I feel guilty just because I have a penis. Obviously, I didn't choose to be born with one, but it is unfair and makes me feel like a rotten person for having an unfair advantage over women. (I know it is strange, but it's how I feel. Sorry, not sorry).

Have you ever tried a female urination device? I wish more women used them. Because A) I am weird, I know, but I am highly aroused by women peeing standing up like men. But B) and more importantly, with these funnels, women can pee on the side of the road, in a bottle, the pee's the limit! Lol But all joking aside, have you ever tried using one, Jill? They might make your life easier.

One of the reasons I love my girlfriend so much is that she isn't afraid to pee anywhere she likes. That makes me feel far less guilty because nine times out of ten, when she holds her pee, it is a conscious option.

I never pee outside or on road trips around women unless they pee as well. No matter how desperate I am, I would rather explode than pee while a woman is forced to hold it. (This isn't too much of a problem for me, however, seeing as most of the women I know are more than willing to go behind a bush, if you know what I mean. 🙂) 

Sorry, this post is so long!

I haven't read this story yet. I saw this comment, and I just had to reply to it. Reading your story right now! 🙂

Just finished your story @DesperateJill! It was fantastic! Would expect no less from you! Lol.

Not gonna lie, it made me feel kind of guilty. Just as I mentioned above, I feel kind of crappy that we guys are so privileged. Especially the line about men not acknowledging the fact that women pee as well. But that's a me problem. As far as your story is concerned, it s great! Love the premise. I really liked the ending!

Only if you want to, I have a story idea for you. There are a group of two women and two men, just like in your story above. The two guys can pee anywhere and it turns out, one of the women can as well. One of the women has a female urination device like a go girl, she wee, Miss. Piss, etc, etc. She can pee standing up and she is so skillful at it that she can go through her jeans. The second girl (possibly Jill) is envious of her female friend and wishes she could pee standing up as a woman with such an impressive tool.

This is just an idea if you are bored or out of ideas. No pressure on writing it, but I would love to see how you format a story like this. (As I said, I love watching women stand to pee because A) I have a fetish for that stuff but B) it makes me feel less guilty if a woman can stand to pee as well).

Just an idea. Love your story again!

@UrineLover1

"As I have mentioned before on this site, I am very upset with myself and feel guilty for having such an awful fetish. Especially because women often can't pee. I would probably feel a bit better if women could pee anywhere they want, just like guys. I especially love desperation when it is in a controlled environment. Meaning the woman holds her pee because she can, not because she has to. I love when the toilet is two feet away, but the woman makes the conscious choice to hold. That is the difference for me."

Again it's a conflict with the fetish where you are basically taking delight in somebody else suffering discomfort and it's kind of hard to escape from that fact. But from the perspective of a story, whether a real-life story or a fictional one, consciously holding it isn't exactly the same because there isn't that same conflict. If you could always go at the last moment at any time there is nothing at stake and it loses the dramatic impulse for the story. When a person is forced to hold out of circumstance then they have to get creative as a way of dealing with it, and for the person writing the story that is where their own creativity comes in, as it's interesting to find out how she is going to get herself out of the situation.

"Truth be told, I feel guilty just because I have a penis. Obviously, I didn't choose to be born with one, but it is unfair and makes me feel like a rotten person for having an unfair advantage over women. (I know it is strange, but it's how I feel. Sorry, not sorry)."

I don't think that there is any reason anyone should feel guilty for something beyond their control that they had no choice in. I am sure the majority of women if they suddenly transformed into men would probably take advantage of the fact that they could pee more easily simply because why would you make things more difficult as it's not going to help people who are having it more difficult? I mean even though I go on about women not being able to pee as easily as men I don't really blame men for that, again it's not their fault that they can go to the bathroom more easily in the vast majority of situations, and making things more difficult for somebody because they have an advantage when it's not going to help the person with a disadvantage doesn't really help anything really.

"Have you ever tried a female urination device? I wish more women used them. Because A) I am weird, I know, but I am highly aroused by women peeing standing up like men. But B) and more importantly, with these funnels, women can pee on the side of the road, in a bottle, the pee's the limit! Lol But all joking aside, have you ever tried using one, Jill? They might make your life easier."

I have never seen them for sale anywhere except on the Internet and I would feel weird about buying one. Plus now that my job outdoors is over I'm pretty much always at home and really wouldn't have any need for one as I'm pretty much always indoors near a toilet now. And I have heard that even using a device like that you still tend to get pee on yourself.

"Only if you want to, I have a story idea for you. There are a group of two women and two men, just like in your story above. The two guys can pee anywhere and it turns out, one of the women can as well. One of the women has a female urination device like a go girl, she wee, Miss. Piss, etc, etc. She can pee standing up and she is so skillful at it that she can go through her jeans. The second girl (possibly Jill) is envious of her female friend and wishes she could pee standing up as a woman with such an impressive tool."

From a story perspective however the problem is that that gives the women a potential easy out of the situation. I mean I suppose it could be possible that one woman has just one urinary device that she can use on the other woman can't, but from a story perspective it's more interesting when there is no option out of the situation other than to continue holding it. It's the same with diapers, that's not particular my fetish because I'm not into that, but partially the reason is if a person is wearing a diaper then there's no incentive for them to continue holding it, and that basically kills the story since the story is based on the conflict that there is no way to relieve yourself.

On 3/29/2023 at 12:33 PM, Zepherah said:

Great story, and very interesting topic!

As a woman who likes to pee standing up, street urinals seem interesting because I feel like a lot of cis men don't realize women can pee standing (and some prefer it) and I would make it my mission to pee in every urinal lol. At the same time, street cubicals that lock might be safer for all/more inclusive than urinals so I can see both sides.

Thank you for this story!

Have you peed in a urinal?  Preference for single user/trough, outdoor/in-bathroom?

You make good points about story elements, Jill! But as far as real life is concerned, personally, I do find it much more attractive when a woman CHOOSES to hold her pee. Even though there is no conflict, it takes away from my guilt. Plus, when my girlfriend does it for me, it shows how much she cares for me to willingly do something like this.

it’s hard because even though I have no reason to feel guilt, I still do for a multitude of reasons if that makes since.

That being said, thanks for the advice you gave. I know you are right, but it is still hard to overcome these feelings. But it is good to know that the majority of women hold no resentment to men! 😊