Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Worst Jobs for Women Needing to Pee

@John

"And she'd tell me she'd sometimes see the female horses burst out peeing to make her feel even worse when she's desperate and has to hold it in."

I have to say that has to be the absolute most brutal form of torture. When I was at my outdoor job I would occasionally see people walking their dogs and the dogs relieving themselves and it made me think with great frustration that dogs had more urinary freedom than women do.

"It makes me thankful to have a desk job! And of course I have a greater respect for the workers in carnivals and parades."

Nothing makes you appreciate working in a place with bathrooms like working in a place that doesn't have bathrooms. I have to admit I would love to see carnival workers desperate or parade workers desperate, but I should probably shut up because then the gods of desperation karma will stick me in that situation too!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my friends who is elder than me, and studied in the same school got her first job as a sales assistant at a retail garment shop. That was situated in a busy shopping lane and didn't have any to

Agree about nurse and female police officers. I would like to add female dancers and cheerleaders too. And a friend of mine who is a sales girl doing door to door selling also has to hold pee all day.

I would say any job taking place outdoors are a hell for women. I for example, for a good while I worked as a tourist information guide and organic food seller. I was on a stand in the middle of

Posted Images

Here's another woman at a job where she doesn't get to pee for 6 1/2 hours and has to be on TV beside! I posted this in the other thread but I thought it was relevant to here as well. I feel like such a bitch for enjoying the fact that she doesn't get to pee all day when I probably should be sympathetic. But I had better shut up if I enjoy this clip too much and thoughts of her being desperate all day too much next thing I know I'll find karma decrees I have her job.

• 9 months later...
3 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Since my job is coming back soon and I'm hoping the bathroom situation will be better with Covid over but just in case I'd like to think there are other women out there in bladder agony so thought I'd revive this.

See the Uber driver thread! There seems to be soem disscussion there. 

Another hot one I can think of is women who work in popular summer attractions where when they have to pee they have to line up in long lines like everyone else and sometimes there's not enough time during breaks to do it! Seen it first hand before 

@Angusburger

"See the Uber driver thread! There seems to be soem disscussion there."

Yeah that thread was partially what inspired me to revive this thread as it sort of a similar one to this one focused entirely on uber drivers though.

"Another hot one I can think of is women who work in popular summer attractions where when they have to pee they have to line up in long lines like everyone else and sometimes there's not enough time during breaks to do it! Seen it first hand before"

I have not considered that one but you are right people who work at like amusement parks and stuff like that if they have to use the same bathrooms as the patrons when they are usually gargantuan lines if they only have a brief break probably wouldn't be able to get a chance to have a bathroom break like that. And if they're working on water rides that is even more torturous!

@punasmith

"Cop"

This reminds me of something I read when I first started exploring the fetish where there was the story of this police officer who would get mad at her male colleagues for being able to pee anywhere while she had to hold it the entire time she was on duty. And Is a very physical job so I imagine that that is something you do not want to do with a full bladder!

I worked at a pop up amusement park for 2 summers; I'd say this type of job is up there. I think most "local" attractions would suffer similar issues: crowded, understaffed, and/or under-equipped. I've held many part-times jobs throughout and this one was up there in terms of hard on my bladder. I contemplating writing a full story on here at some point but I never actually had a full accident so I'll just unload here.

In the heat of the summer sun, we'd operate rides and guide visitors for the whole day until midnight. It was a pop up station that would last a little longer than 2 weeks and for both summers I don't remember a single day I didn't barely make it to the bathroom. We had I think 20 minute break times but it wasn't infrequent for help to be needed moving equipment fixing gears and other tasks others than operating rides. That's not that big of a deal though it happens with a lot of jobs I think but the biggest problem was the crowd and the fact that the toilets are portapotties.

If we were stationed at non safety critical jobs then it would be very common for people to ask others to cover for them. I don't particularly have a weak bladder, I think it's pretty average, and I would ask nearly daily at least one time. The heat and the talking made it impossible to drink less. I don't remember how much water I was drinking but I knew some people carried and refilled those massive 40 oz water bottles multiple times through their shifts. 

I could often be found leaning against railings with crossed legs for hours on end and it was almost daily routine to run around the whole set up trying to find the shortest portapotty line. The first couple of days were really painful. I remember on the very first day I didn't go for 5 hours and I was doing a full desperate dance infront of visitors until we were put on break for an hour for dinner. I got used to a pattern as time went on which made it a little bit more manageable.

I would ask someone to cover me and pee right around 1pm when the lines to the bathroom was some of the shortest. My pee-shyness and hovering would kind of stop me from being fully relieved but at this point I wouldn't be too desperate either and I just had to empty as much as I could before the crowds started needing the toilet too. I'd take a double shift and so my break would be around 5pm. I would often be painfully desperate by this time but by doing this I had enough time to run across the park and go to a nearby shopping complex to pee. It took anywhere inbetween 10-15 minutes of a walk to get to the Target but portapotty lines by that time would certainly take longer. It was a risky strategy but I made it to the bathroom everyday of the job so uh mission accomplished... even if I never had dry panties. 

@Kat_ie

"I could often be found leaning against railings with crossed legs for hours on end and it was almost daily routine to run around the whole set up trying to find the shortest portapotty line. The first couple of days were really painful. I remember on the very first day I didn't go for 5 hours and I was doing a full desperate dance infront of visitors until we were put on break for an hour for dinner. I got used to a pattern as time went on which made it a little bit more manageable."

That was sort of like my job where I would be holding it for six or seven hours and occasionally I would interact with other people who were in these parks and stuff and I would be sitting there having a conversation leaning against something crossing my legs and trying not to show the fact that I had to go to the bathroom. I really never thought I could hold a conversation like that and yet over time it became sort of a natural thing as crazy as that sounded. It's a weird sensation talking to people knowing that they have gone to the bathroom I will get to go to the bathroom again while you are still holding it all day and you always sort of become self-conscious and wonder if people notice that you are little bit agitated or that your mind is elsewhere because you are thinking constantly about how you have to go to the bathroom.

"I would often be painfully desperate by this time but by doing this I had enough time to run across the park and go to a nearby shopping complex to pee. It took anywhere inbetween 10-15 minutes of a walk to get to the Target but portapotty lines by that time would certainly take longer. It was a risky strategy but I made it to the bathroom everyday of the job so uh mission accomplished... even if I never had dry panties."

This reminds me of a scene that I put in one of my omorashi novels that I have yet to publish where a woman is working at this kiosk in the mall and she only had a 15 minute break to get to the bathrooms but they were far away and there was always a line so it was a situation that while they were technically bathrooms she never had adequate time to use them effectively and I think that that is true for a lot of people. There will actually be a bathroom but circumstances basically keep you from being able to use it at all which is especially frustrating as you know that there is a bathroom there but you just can't find the time to wait in line for it or get to use it.

I think that that's where the situation gets tricky where you can say that the person does have access to a bathroom but they technically don't. Yes there is a bathroom available but if you only have a limited time to go and it's always crowded it's effectively the same as having no bathroom whatsoever.

• 2 months later...

@shy_lady79

"Tour guide, from personal experience. Although being causious and planing ahed usually solves much of the problems."

It's interesting you should mention that because I wrote a novella called The Bathroom War on the Tour where the main antagonist was a tour guide who wouldn't take time out of the rigid schedule in order for the women who didn't get to go to the bathroom to use the bathroom, and then at the end of it turns out that she was just as desperate as everyone the entire time and unable to get to a bathroom!

I'd be interested to hear about your personal experiences being desperate as a tour guide.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 10:59 PM, huberp76 said:

Waitress girls in a coffee shop at a shopping mall. Sometimes there are toilets at the mall, but not at the coffee shop.If she works alone, she can’t go all shift long.

Street vendor girls can’t sometimes   go all day long.

Girls who works  in a kiosk have  to hold it all shift .

I think that must be very hard and very bad for that girls,  to know that they will have no opportunity to wee until the end of their shift, to know that they have to hold it, no matter how bad and how urgently they would need to go.

They simply have no chance, then to hold it.

@huberp76

"Waitress girls in a coffee shop at a shopping mall. Sometimes there are toilets at the mall, but not at the coffee shop.If she works alone, she can’t go all shift long."

I wrote an entire novel that I still have to get around to reading, editing and publishing about a woman working at a photo booth in the mall who is unable to go to the bathroom as a result of their always being a line to the only bathroom in the mall whenever she has a break.

@vincp44

I remember one of the first things I remember reading about desperation when I started getting interested in this on the Internet over 20 years ago was I remember that there was this police woman who was constantly annoyed with her male colleague could always stop and whip it out where she always found it really hard to go to the bathroom, and given that police officers often have to chase after criminals and do lots of physical stuff I imagine doing that with a full bladder must be rather excruciating!

Here’s another one - Amazon delivery drivers. I saw a driver once relieving themselves in the bushes and I wonder how a girl would have done it or if they would just hold it in. Maybe that’s why you rarely see female delivery drivers . One time I shared an elevator with an Uber eats delivery driver who was clearly desperate to pee and saying stuff like Oh god please hurry I need to pee but he probably had to keep on holding it sadly 

@Angusburger

"Here’s another one - Amazon delivery drivers. I saw a driver once relieving themselves in the bushes and I wonder how a girl would have done it or if they would just hold it in. Maybe that’s why you rarely see female delivery drivers . One time I shared an elevator with an Uber eats delivery driver who was clearly desperate to pee and saying stuff like Oh god please hurry I need to pee but he probably had to keep on holding it sadly"

I definitely think this is true as I remember reading an article about how it was a problem where male truck drivers and cab drivers would pee in battles and throw them out the window of their car or their cab or whatever, where as a female driver would probably just have to hold it.

I think the problem with a job like that particularly is because in a situation like that you basically have to rely on whatever public bathrooms are available, and if they aren't available or if they are occupied and you only have a limited amount of time to use the bathroom those again are situations where women often don't get to go at all due to lines were due to a total lack of bathrooms.

And Covid definitely made it worse as I learned the hard way where I was relying on public bathrooms for the first time and when all of those are closed you are basically just completely and utterly out of luck, and it really really sucks, especially when everyone else is at home in their toilets or 5 inches away like things used to be for me!

25 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"Here’s another one - Amazon delivery drivers. I saw a driver once relieving themselves in the bushes and I wonder how a girl would have done it or if they would just hold it in. Maybe that’s why you rarely see female delivery drivers . One time I shared an elevator with an Uber eats delivery driver who was clearly desperate to pee and saying stuff like Oh god please hurry I need to pee but he probably had to keep on holding it sadly"

I definitely think this is true as I remember reading an article about how it was a problem where male truck drivers and cab drivers would pee in battles and throw them out the window of their car or their cab or whatever, where as a female driver would probably just have to hold it.

I think the problem with a job like that particularly is because in a situation like that you basically have to rely on whatever public bathrooms are available, and if they aren't available or if they are occupied and you only have a limited amount of time to use the bathroom those again are situations where women often don't get to go at all due to lines were due to a total lack of bathrooms.

And Covid definitely made it worse as I learned the hard way where I was relying on public bathrooms for the first time and when all of those are closed you are basically just completely and utterly out of luck, and it really really sucks, especially when everyone else is at home in their toilets or 5 inches away like things used to be for me!

Once I overheard a male on a bus ride complaining how one time he was busrting to pee while being an Uber driver and he thought he could finally go only to get another ride request that was an hour long ride to the airport and he said he was in tears when he saw it, but did the ride anyways because it was profitable. He said the worst part of the job is that sometimes you think you can pee soon, but you get hit with a long Uber ride and you end up holding it. 

I guess guys do have to hold in their pee like women sometimes too lol