Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Worst Jobs for Women Needing to Pee

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

but I have long wondered how much the uterus takes up space for the bladder to expand, because after a while the bladder is going to be pressing up against the uterus and creating added pressure, which I think is a disadvantage when it comes to holding it.

The uterus definitely takes it's part of space, but the here relevant erogene zones are more part of the inner vagina and the much(!) bigger than just it's from outside visible part of the clitoris. The clit is a kind of special smaller penis with 3 parts. A stick, which is mostly inside and 2 wings, which build something like a below open ring around the vagina.

It is ever good to know the anatomy, if you like to have or give fun and nice feelings!

And also the bladder itself gives you the special very light pre version twinges, if it is either just stretching or more or less carefully massaged and stimulated, when full.

If you overdo it, it gets really ppainful while well dosed it is funny or stimulating. And if you are already aroused, you can keep with even much more - in extreme even bbeside accepting real stinging pain...

I think you know what I mean 😉👌

Edited by Peter-P (see edit history)
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my friends who is elder than me, and studied in the same school got her first job as a sales assistant at a retail garment shop. That was situated in a busy shopping lane and didn't have any to

Agree about nurse and female police officers. I would like to add female dancers and cheerleaders too. And a friend of mine who is a sales girl doing door to door selling also has to hold pee all day.

I would say any job taking place outdoors are a hell for women. I for example, for a good while I worked as a tourist information guide and organic food seller. I was on a stand in the middle of

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

I was just thinking about this topic the other day after I posted my fictional story about the female president needing to pee during a press conference about the end of the world and it made me think that I can't remember if I added this to this post before, but I think that female politicians probably have it pretty bad going to the bathroom. I still remember during the 2016 debates when people were sort of astonished that Hillary Clinton had to use the bathroom, I mean imagine a woman has to go to the bathroom at some point?!

But I thought that pretty much any job in government or politics probably involves lots of situations where women can't easily go to the bathroom because of security concerns or because of large crowds or simply because they cannot get a minute edgewise to take time to relieve themselves when they are constantly on the move like that and where they have to above all else maintain their dignity and reputation, so on top of that they have to really put on a happy face and everything while their bladders are about to explode.

I still remember that Texas Senator Wendy Davis who stood for 13 hours as a filibuster to defend abortion rights and she had like a catheter that was draining into a bag on her leg so that she wouldn't have to go to the bathroom during that time and she became sort of like a hero in the omorashi community for that, along with people who believe in reproductive freedom, but I think people in this community were thinking more of the later. I mean I admired her for standing up to reproductive freedom and everything as well but I kept thinking more along the lines of my God she must've had to pee so bad during that time!

But I also do remember reading many years ago and coming across it again numerous times that the Senate in the United States didn't even have a separate female bathroom for female senators because it was so male-dominated for so long, so female Senators and female members of Congress would have to use the tourist bathroom along with regular people and it was often really out-of-the-way so that they wouldn't be able to use the bathroom easily like the men can so probably just another way to obstruct women out of politics, engaging with using the urinary leash on them to keep them from relieving themselves while trying to do their job.

I still feel like my job is at the top of the list for worst jobs seeing as it's a job where there is no real opportunity to use the bathroom all day. And I am dreading the possibility of it coming back even though it would be regular employment. Because if it comes back they said that they would want me out in the field more and maybe even doing videos, so I would actually be having to appear on video while trying not to show the fact that I was going crazy from a full bladder and moving around physically. It really is a nightmare and I feel like my nightmare's going to end up becoming reality knowing my luck. I still can't believe that I of all people have found myself in the possibility of long-term employment at a job that involves holding it.

And yes if I am appearing on video I would have to try my hardest to be dignified and straightfaced about it even while I am standing there with a painfully full bladder, which I think would be rather hard because even when I am trying my best to hide it I think you can tell that I'm a little bit antsy or that my mind is elsewhere. And once again sometimes when people ask is something wrong I feel like screaming yes I have to piss really bad and I've been holding it all day!

• 2 weeks later...

I work for an operator of mobile networks.  Some field trial works are also hard for female.

For these field trials, we need deploy instruments and setup them properly,  then collect a lot measurements. Although we usually do it in urban area but sometimes the surrounding buildings are all private and not accessible.

We usually have lunch in some restaurants and release in the bathroom there.  However, due to the progress of measurement, the lunch break is often prolonged or we  just eat fast food boxed on the test field. 

Many times I overheard some female colleagues complained about no bathroom to each other. 

Once a new female colleague joined us for her first day on field. She hadn't peed the whole morning and we just took some fast foods for lunch. She finally asked the location of bathroom afternoon. Fortunately, there is one opened for public in a building but it is just hard to find it. 

A while later,  we together joined another trial on different location. When we met in the morning and departured for the test field, she asked me if there is any bathroom near the test field and where is it. So I guess she had hold for a long time and to her limit in her first day on field and don't want it happens again. 

Edited by Sudoers (see edit history)
Guest OddlyHandsome

A coworker of mine from about a year ago told me about her time as a grade school teacher. She told me that it is a gig that requires a “steel bladder” and that it was incredibly hard for her to train her bladder to follow a harsh schedule. As she was a very beautiful woman, I wanted to tell her, “Please shut up, you don’t know what your making my brain do right now”.

@NotGraeme

"I don't know if this has been said already but mailwomen or delivery drivers must have it tough. Do they have designated breaks? Do they just go whenever? I don't know."

I guess that gives a whole new meaning to the phrase going postal, when you consider how women must be frustrated after holding it all day while having to walk around delivering the mail!

@buddy

"I imaging a member of a royal family in a nice formal outfit being the special guest at such an event, which can last some hours."

Yes there is something very exciting about the rich and the mighty and the powerful being humbled by the fact they have to go to the bathroom and can't just relieve themselves as easily as "commoners" so to speak.

On 2/2/2022 at 6:48 AM, DesperateJill said:

Yes there is something very exciting about the rich and the mighty and the powerful being humbled by the fact they have to go to the bathroom and can't just relieve themselves as easily as "commoners" so to speak.

The great equalizer! The unglamorous thing we all gotta do whether or not we want to. And I love the idea that their fancier clothes (and the fact that they're in the public eye and can just never run off) increases the squirming and makes 'em sweat when the rest of us don't!

On 1/31/2022 at 12:47 AM, OddlyHandsome said:

A coworker of mine from about a year ago told me about her time as a grade school teacher. She told me that it is a gig that requires a “steel bladder” and that it was incredibly hard for her to train her bladder to follow a harsh schedule. As she was a very beautiful woman, I wanted to tell her, “Please shut up, you don’t know what your making my brain do right now”.

The most awkward of all would be if she pisses herself in front of teenage boys. Some of them might find they like it, and start putting up a tent in their trousers at the sight of it...

An ex girlfriend undertook a couple of weeks of work experience as a teaching assistant shortly after graduating University. She was telling me about her first day and was complaining that she had arrived at the school at 8am, had a cup of tea then had been 'desperate for a wee' all day until she could finally go to the toilet when the kids had gone home at around 3pm. She said the teacher was also bursting to go and both of them had to walk very quickly to the toilets once they'd tidied the classroom. On another occasion in her first week, she was helping to teach an afternoon PE lesson out on the field and was so desperate that she 'genuinely thought she was going to wet herself' but somehow managed to wait until the end of the day and the kids had gone home before making a dash for the loo! I assume she made it just in time, as the way she described it sounded like a very close call.

My gf is also good friends with a couple of primary school teachers and they have both mentioned the struggle of not having time to use the toilet all day. If it gets really bad apparently they can call the school office to get cover for a couple of minutes but if there's nobody available they have to hold in, as they absolutely cannot leave the classroom unattended. 

On 2/3/2022 at 10:47 PM, Despguy123 said:

An ex girlfriend undertook a couple of weeks of work experience as a teaching assistant shortly after graduating University. She was telling me about her first day and was complaining that she had arrived at the school at 8am, had a cup of tea then had been 'desperate for a wee' all day until she could finally go to the toilet when the kids had gone home at around 3pm. She said the teacher was also bursting to go and both of them had to walk very quickly to the toilets once they'd tidied the classroom. On another occasion in her first week, she was helping to teach an afternoon PE lesson out on the field and was so desperate that she 'genuinely thought she was going to wet herself' but somehow managed to wait until the end of the day and the kids had gone home before making a dash for the loo! I assume she made it just in time, as the way she described it sounded like a very close call.

My gf is also good friends with a couple of primary school teachers and they have both mentioned the struggle of not having time to use the toilet all day. If it gets really bad apparently they can call the school office to get cover for a couple of minutes but if there's nobody available they have to hold in, as they absolutely cannot leave the classroom unattended. 

Yep, I agree. I think teaching is the hardest one. I teach teens and it is a nightmare to keep myself hydrated and not have enough bathroom breaks. 

there were so many times where I was certain I was going to wet myself in front of them…

once I had to sit down so I could hold better and could not get up until the class was over. 

• 4 months later...
25 minutes ago, ILoveOmorashi said:

Someone recently told me that NASCAR models have bladder-straining jobs because of less-than-adequate facilities and break policies, and some even resort to peeing behind cars and tents.

I imagine the same is true for booth babes at video game conventions like E3, PAX, Tokyo Game Show and GamesCom.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)

@ILoveOmorashi

"Someone recently told me that NASCAR models have bladder-straining jobs because of less-than-adequate facilities and break policies, and some even resort to peeing behind cars and tents."

I actually don't find that too surprising especially seeing as a car show like that is a heavy testosterone area with women on display for men's enjoyment with very little concern made for their bladders or comfort. An event like that pretty much always have an inadequate number of bathrooms, so if there is only a short time to take a break they will probably be long lines that make getting to a bathroom almost impossible.

I think those situations might be even more frustrating than a situation where there is no bathroom at all, because it's a situation where if you brought up the issue they could say that there were bathrooms provided, even if you can't use them in a reasonable amount of time. So it's like there is a bathroom right there but you can''t use it because there isn't enough time for because too many people needed at once, so you are sort of bitter and resentful towards all of those who are going to the bathroom when you don't have the opportunity to have a quick pee like they are.

19 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

I imagine the same is true for booth babes at video game conventions like E3, PAX, Tokyo Game Show and GamesCom.

https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2011/01/ces-consumer-electronics-show-through-the-eyes-of-booth-babes.html

"Laura Croft, 27, said former bosses skimped on bathroom breaks and mealtimes for the models."

I don't know if this has been mentioned but sailing instructor is a good one that I know of. I was never a full instructor myself but sometimes the White Sale III's would take out the junior sailors at my yacht club and teach them about the bigger boats. It's pretty easy for a male to pee off the side of a boat (I have seen both kids and adults do this multiple times... from behind of course) but practically impossible for a female. We would usually come in for a lunch break but on times that we didn't I know we were all pretty desperate by the end of the trip. I knew at least one girl who had a full fledged accident because I was on the boat with her, but I think it happened semi-frequently. The good news was it was pretty wet sport unless it was a calm day, and an accident was fairly easy to hide as we usually all had wet butts anyways. 

The only time I ever peed my pants was this one time when I was 11 during a day trip to an island and it was particularly  embarrassing. I don't know what happened, but I just really had to pee more than I usually did that day. The worst part was that I actually held it till we arrived at the island. I physically couldn't do it when I was trying to tie up my boat and I had a huge squirt into the bathing suit that I was wearing, and at that point I just left my boat and started running. There was no bathroom on the island however, so everyone had to go into the woods ad I really didn't make it that far. Pee just started coming out uncontrollably. I whipped around a tree and slipped down my bottoms as it gushed out and a couple people including one younger boy a tree in front of me started yelling at me that I was too close to their peeing location. I still cringe when I think about it 😬. I jumper in the water afterwards to make it not look obvious and lied that I just must have peed on my bottoms a bit by accident, but I know some of the other kids knew what actually happened... This is definitely an experience that I wish never happened and I knew could have been prevented if I was a boy and had just peed over the side like so many others do.

However if it's somewhat cold out we usually we all had wetsuits on and then even boys would not be able to pull that stunt so easily. We had a female instructor as well when I got older when we were on more frequent day trips, and she held almost as long as we all did every day. I'm pretty sure the male instructors were the same since they probably would have been fired if one of us caught them with their thing out hahaha. 

@ILoveOmorashi

""Laura Croft, 27, said former bosses skimped on bathroom breaks and mealtimes for the models."

Lastly don't find that prizing as I think that when it comes to women needing to urinate it's always more of an optional thing that they only do if people can find the time for otherwise the women are just expected to suffer in silence in general.

@Kiwi_Rebecca_C

@Kiwi_Rebecca_C

"I don't know if this has been mentioned but sailing instructor is a good one that I know of."

Even worse cause you are surrounded by water the whole time!

"However if it's somewhat cold out we usually we all had wetsuits on and then even boys would not be able to pull that stunt so easily. We had a female instructor as well when I got older when we were on more frequent day trips, and she held almost as long as we all did every day. I'm pretty sure the male instructors were the same since they probably would have been fired if one of us caught them with their thing out hahaha. "

That makes it a little bit better but guys can usually still find some way to do it discreetly when nobody is looking. Did you ever see her obviously desperate?

@DesperateJill“Did you ever see her obviously desperate?”

I dont remember the instructor ever being desperate no, I just imagined she might of been since we were by the end of the day. Besides her yelling at us and blowing whistles I didn’t see much of her though, and when we got back we all had to take our boats up and de-rig before going to the bathroom by which point she was already inside, so bet she had to go pretty badly sometimes 🙃

My ex gf taught horse-riding lessons and told me that on busier days she could sometimes be stuck out on the field for several hours without a nearby toilet. She said that needing to pee while riding a horse is the worst feeling in the world.

On one occasion it had rained heavily for the entire day and by the time she was teaching her final lesson she was absolutely soaking wet and so desperate for a wee than she was considering just weeing herself rather than endure the discomfort of trying to teach on a full bladder, as she was so wet from the rain that nobody would have noticed. I don't think she actually did it, though. 

3 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Despguy123

"She said that needing to pee while riding a horse is the worst feeling in the world."

I'd imagine, all that bumping of the bladder it is amazing if she doesn't piss herself.

I had a friend who grew up in a rural area where they would do parades and such in the city nearby and people would come from all over to see them. She said it was awful when you need to ride a horse in a parade and there's nothing you can do and she had to wear a uniform with white pants too but you also want to stay hydrated during hot weather, it's like everything is the worst at once.

And she'd tell me she'd sometimes see the female horses burst out peeing to make her feel even worse when she's desperate and has to hold it in.

I was hanging out in her trailer and I'd always see her running to the toilet, and she'd spend a few minutes having to undo all the horse-riding equipment too, and I'd hear the loudest and longest peeing I've ever heard in my life.

It makes me thankful to have a desk job! And of course I have a greater respect for the workers in carnivals and parades.