Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Worst Jobs for Women Needing to Pee

Yes I can imagine that must be awful when you know your male co-workers have all been able to pee but you haven't and have no chance of going for some time.  Don't know how you cope with that day after day never being able to pee normally.

Similar to how in another thread I just commented on about dresses worn by some celebs to events or as someone said some costumes for actresses being sewn on to make them look perfect however meaning they just can't pee all night - no choice about it really, they'll just have to hold it in even if they know others, mainly males, as the same events will be able to pee freely.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my friends who is elder than me, and studied in the same school got her first job as a sales assistant at a retail garment shop. That was situated in a busy shopping lane and didn't have any to

Agree about nurse and female police officers. I would like to add female dancers and cheerleaders too. And a friend of mine who is a sales girl doing door to door selling also has to hold pee all day.

I would say any job taking place outdoors are a hell for women. I for example, for a good while I worked as a tourist information guide and organic food seller. I was on a stand in the middle of

Posted Images

@Becky Lewis

That is precisely why I am so relieved, pun intended, that I have female coworkers this time because it's a little less terrible when you aren't the only one who is suffering extreme bladder pain. But it is again ironic because one of my biggest pet peeves were situations where men could go to the bathroom and women couldn't, and that just happens to be the regular situation I find myself and now, which was even worse in the summer when I had all male coworkers.

Once again it's kind of supremely ironic and I think a lot of people can't help but snicker to find me of all people in a situation like this. The woman who always liked hearing about women in situations where they can't pee, whose pet peeves are bathroom lines, men getting to go when women can't and all of that is now in a situation where those are basically the norm. I know that some people have almost a response of "oh my God of all people, can you believe that Jill is stuck in a situation like this?!"

I have to say that several months in even after all this time I still really can't believe it! But again I say with humility it's amazing what you can get used to do and how fast. I said never in 1 million years did I think any woman possibly put up with a situation like this and yet here I am day after day crossing my legs and smiling politely like millions of other women do every day. Still frustrating as hell though, especially given that a lot of those women now have better bathroom access than I do!

That I guess is what happens though, some girls just accept that in certain jobs/situations they might not be able to pee as freely as males and they just have to deal with it.

Do you ever find wonder if the bosses who set up the working environments just expect that you will be able to hold your pee in all day too even if your male colleagues would be able to pee during the same time?  Do they even maybe enjoy the fact they aren't allowing your bladder any relief?

@Becky Lewis

I think that the general assumption was that if you pick an outdoor job you were probably familiar with going to the bathroom outdoors. Even when I took the job the woman basically said that you can bring your own toilet paper but don't worry that there would probably be bathrooms open at these places, but that was before Covid, so the reality of it turned out to be different than the expectation.

But I guess I was kind of naïve because I went into it just automatically assuming that there would be bathrooms because I have just always taken as a presumption bathroom access everywhere I go, and in relatively few situations, as much as I complain about it, up until recently I have pretty much always been able to go to the bathroom when I needed.
And again I realize that to a lot of people I come off as sort of like maybe a whiny privileged bitch because I have always worked from home and was kind of lazy and even in a lot of cases found amusement at women who were stuck in situations where they couldn't go to the bathroom, and all the while enjoying that from the leisure of being home where I always had a bathroom just 5 feet away.

So then when I find myself in that situation it's not surprising that I have been met with less than sympathy by a lot of people. Sort of like my nurse friend who I used to always ask how she manages to deal with that and she said that millions of women just have to deal with it, and I guess now you are too sweetie, like this is the harsh reality welcome to my world. Except the especially bad thing was that she is now retired so she paradoxically is lecturing me from the standpoint of having a bathroom!

But again I do think that it is more of a male-dominated type of profession, basically anything that takes place outdoors like that. For the record I have never ever been like an outdoorswoman, like at all, I am very much domesticated and used to living in society where everything is convenient and comfortable and easy. So to suddenly have to deal with actual genuine regular desperation is kind of a shocker. It's like I am one of those people who would go camping and then be like where is the five-star bathroom accommodations and someone points to the bushes and I'm like, what you expect me to use that?! So that's kind of the situation that I now find myself in.

But like you said I do think that a lot of women who do take these jobs just are much more accepting of it and perhaps I am just again being sort of whiny and privileged and everything like that, because now I am suddenly expected to be in a situation like that. Although I can tell that my female coworkers as I can see that once again they don't complain and I think that that's true of most women, most women just sort of accept the situation however unfair and uncomfortable it is as sort of the norm. I think society conditions women from a young age to hold it in, to suppress their needs, be polite, don't complain, be a good girl etc.

I don't actually think though the people who set up these jobs are just sadists who enjoy watching women suffer, I think it's more a case of they just don't take into account women's differing needs. But I do think that in the summer when I had all male coworkers that a couple of them were definitely finding it rather amusing to see me struggling to deal with a situation that they didn't know or have to deal with themselves, much like I had done to other women before I found myself in their position. So once again, very humbling, but very frustrating! Karma is a BITCH!

On 6/28/2020 at 8:32 PM, HoldingPrinces said:

You're not alone. There are so many girls who hold pee all day at work, because of lack of bathroom access or some other reason. We are meant to hold. That's why the god hasn't given us that tube to pee wherever like boys do. But we are gifted with higher bladder capacity and holding ability than boys 

Well... actually, biologically anatomically we have  also a smaller bladder than men, because the space of our bladder in out belly is shared with the uterus or matrix. And males don't have an uterus, so they have more place for their bladders, so they do have bigger bladders and thus a bigger bladder capacity. That can be easily seen in medical illustrations and ultrasounds of both male and female bodies.

That's why the bladders of pregnant women  are usually being crushed by the baby in their uteruses, and they have the urge to pee again and again all day long cos as the baby grows up, this reduces even more their already small bladder capacity. 

I would say any job taking place outdoors are a hell for women.

I for example, for a good while I worked as a tourist information guide and organic food seller. I was on a stand in the middle of a touristic plaza, where there was people constantly passing by and I could not have any chance to go to the bathroom all day (8h) because I worked alone, and the nearest public bathroom was like 1 km long, and usually there was a line of girls waiting to enter it.

So I couldn't leave my stand because there were people constantly passing by and I feared that one of those people could steal some of those products I was in charge to sell, and they were expensive. 

So I had to be there all day long with a full bladder  trying to smile at the clients who wanted organic food and to explain the characteristics of each product, to be nice with the tourists who were lost and wanted information about "what places to visit" "where's the nearest hotel" etc, and moreover! I had to talk with them in French, English, Spanish, italian and sometimes German! All while trying to ignore my aching lower belly and throbbing pussy due how full my bladder was.

Edited by Cephy (see edit history)
7 hours ago, Cephy said:

I for example, for a good while I worked as a tourist information guide and organic food seller. I was on a stand in the middle of a touristic plaza, where there was people constantly passing by and I could not have any chance to go to the bathroom all day (8h) because I worked alone, and the nearest public bathroom was like 1 km long, and usually there was a line of girls waiting to enter it.

So I couldn't leave my stand because there were people constantly passing by and I feared that one of those people could steal some of those products I was in charge to sell, and they were expensive. 

So I had to be there all day long with a full bladder  trying to smile at the clients who wanted organic food and to explain the characteristics of each product, to be nice with the tourists who were lost and wanted information about "what places to visit" "where's the nearest hotel" etc, and moreover! I had to talk with them in French, English, Spanish, italian and sometimes German! All while trying to ignore my aching lower belly and throbbing pussy due how full my bladder was.

There are many jobs where girls don’t have a chance to go to the toilet all day long, for example, kiosk girls, girls on a flea market, waitresses in a shopping mall, with no loo in the coffee shop, who works alone and can’t leave for a much needed wee.

I always ask myself, how are they doing this, how they can endure it and how full they must be at the end of their shift.

You had to hold it for 8 hours, that is pretty long.
Especially the last hours must’ve been really bad for you, when your bladder was already full.

Did some of your friends visited you sometimes, did they know that you did not wee for so long, that you would need to go, that your bladder is overfilled?

Did you tell someone that you would need to go?

Before  you started to work, did they tell you that you have to have a strong bladder, because you don’t have a chance to wee all day long?

Sorry, so many questions, but for me it is always exciting when a girl has a full bladder and can’t go for extreme long.

@Cephy
I can say from personal experience in the research I have done I believe that you are right about the size of the female bladder compelled to the male bladder but I think that that deserves an entire another topic if one hasn't been started already about male versus female bladder capacity.

I would also like to say it's good to find another fellow sister in lack of bathrooms at work, even though I know that thing that makes me sound like a total bitch. But you are totally right that any job taking place outdoors is hell for women who need to go to the bathroom as I have learned the hard way, which is a reminder of why was never an outdoors person in the first place.

Eight hours every day is a tremendous amount of time to go without a bathroom. At my job I typically go 6 1/2 hours and the other day went seven hours and by the time I finally got to go to the bathroom I was in actual pain and even a few days later my bladder is still rather sore. I'm just lucky it's not an everyday job and that occasionally they do have bathrooms where I happen to be working, since we go from place to place. But yeah when you are out in the middle of nowhere the bathroom is just not practical as an option, as much as I REALLY hate to admit that.

Your job sounds like it's even more torturous than mine and again it's hard to try and remain professional when your bladder is screaming for release and you just have to smile politely at everybody, I have found that to be one of the hardest things to get used to, sort of giving off a false perception that everything is great when you are shifting from foot to foot and trying not to go crazy. That's something I ask a lot of other women who have jobs like this, how does it not just completely dominate your thinking, as I have found since I have gotten this job I am constantly thinking about it.

Your job kind of reminds me of those old photo booths where people used to pick up their film before all cameras were digital. You basically be in this small little area all day unable to leave and there was no bathroom so you just kind of had to hold it. It is something I think about a lot as an analogy to my own current situation and I'm thinking of writing a novella about just such a situation since I feel like I am too involved in my fetish right now to concentrate on writing anything more serious!

I guess I have learned the hard way I guess that karma really is a bitch. It's always fun to tease the girl at the photo booth because she can't leave to go to the bathroom but it's not so funny when you are the girl at the photo booth and it is YOU who can't go to the bathroom. Still at the same time even after everything I have experienced if I saw you at work I couldn't help but take some enjoyment in seeing you unable to leave to go to the bathroom, which I guess shows that I have learned nothing.

I know this is going to sound snarky but have any of the people who have come to you asking for advice on tourism and whatnot, have they ever asked you where the bathroom is and you just have to keep a straight face and tell them where it was while inwardly using everything that you can to maintain control while wanting to slap them?!

From your post it sounds like you no longer have this job but I am wondering if you have a similar job or do you now have a job where you have regular toilet access or work from home where you have toilet access? I'm afraid to ask because I'm getting excited thinking about the fact that there is another woman at a job without bathrooms that I can relate to, but if you tell me that you are now home and with toilets it will fill me with jealousy because my job without bathrooms has just begun and it looks like I'm going to be in it for the long haul, and I am still having trouble coming to terms with that even after several months of it.

In fact tonight I was trying to sleep and I was having a hard time sleeping because all I can think about is the fact that sometime in the next few days I'm probably going to be called in to work again and again and be without a bathroom. It's even influenced my dreams where the only dream I had when I was sleeping before was that I was looking for a toilet but not finding one, just going down endless hallways occasionally coming to a men's room, but no ladies room. I tell you are definitely has a mental effect on you even on a subconscious level. I guess it's like those people who aren't eating and they dream of food, I'm not peeing and I am dreaming of toilets, or rather not finding any!

@huberp76
I will say once again I admire the honesty of how evil you are about enjoying this LOL. I mean I'll admit that I am no different, even after my own experiences because I am enjoying the idea of Cephy holding at work, but still you  gotta realize how lucky it is that as a guy you never actually have to experience this yourself and can enjoy it solely as an observer!

10 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Cephy
I can say from personal experience in the research I have done I believe that you are right about the size of the female bladder compelled to the male bladder but I think that that deserves an entire another topic if one hasn't been started already about male versus female bladder capacity.

I would also like to say it's good to find another fellow sister in lack of bathrooms at work, even though I know that thing that makes me sound like a total bitch. But you are totally right that any job taking place outdoors is hell for women who need to go to the bathroom as I have learned the hard way, which is a reminder of why was never an outdoors person in the first place.

Eight hours every day is a tremendous amount of time to go without a bathroom. At my job I typically go 6 1/2 hours and the other day went seven hours and by the time I finally got to go to the bathroom I was in actual pain and even a few days later my bladder is still rather sore. I'm just lucky it's not an everyday job and that occasionally they do have bathrooms where I happen to be working, since we go from place to place. But yeah when you are out in the middle of nowhere the bathroom is just not practical as an option, as much as I REALLY hate to admit that.

Your job sounds like it's even more torturous than mine and again it's hard to try and remain professional when your bladder is screaming for release and you just have to smile politely at everybody, I have found that to be one of the hardest things to get used to, sort of giving off a false perception that everything is great when you are shifting from foot to foot and trying not to go crazy. That's something I ask a lot of other women who have jobs like this, how does it not just completely dominate your thinking, as I have found since I have gotten this job I am constantly thinking about it.

Your job kind of reminds me of those old photo booths where people used to pick up their film before all cameras were digital. You basically be in this small little area all day unable to leave and there was no bathroom so you just kind of had to hold it. It is something I think about a lot as an analogy to my own current situation and I'm thinking of writing a novella about just such a situation since I feel like I am too involved in my fetish right now to concentrate on writing anything more serious!

I guess I have learned the hard way I guess that karma really is a bitch. It's always fun to tease the girl at the photo booth because she can't leave to go to the bathroom but it's not so funny when you are the girl at the photo booth and it is YOU who can't go to the bathroom. Still at the same time even after everything I have experienced if I saw you at work I couldn't help but take some enjoyment in seeing you unable to leave to go to the bathroom, which I guess shows that I have learned nothing.

I know this is going to sound snarky but have any of the people who have come to you asking for advice on tourism and whatnot, have they ever asked you where the bathroom is and you just have to keep a straight face and tell them where it was while inwardly using everything that you can to maintain control while wanting to slap them?!

From your post it sounds like you no longer have this job but I am wondering if you have a similar job or do you now have a job where you have regular toilet access or work from home where you have toilet access? I'm afraid to ask because I'm getting excited thinking about the fact that there is another woman at a job without bathrooms that I can relate to, but if you tell me that you are now home and with toilets it will fill me with jealousy because my job without bathrooms has just begun and it looks like I'm going to be in it for the long haul, and I am still having trouble coming to terms with that even after several months of it.

In fact tonight I was trying to sleep and I was having a hard time sleeping because all I can think about is the fact that sometime in the next few days I'm probably going to be called in to work again and again and be without a bathroom. It's even influenced my dreams where the only dream I had when I was sleeping before was that I was looking for a toilet but not finding one, just going down endless hallways occasionally coming to a men's room, but no ladies room. I tell you are definitely has a mental effect on you even on a subconscious level. I guess it's like those people who aren't eating and they dream of food, I'm not peeing and I am dreaming of toilets, or rather not finding any!

@huberp76
I will say once again I admire the honesty of how evil you are about enjoying this LOL. I mean I'll admit that I am no different, even after my own experiences because I am enjoying the idea of Cephy holding at work, but still you  gotta realize how lucky it is that as a guy you never actually have to experience this yourself and can enjoy it solely as an observer!

I am not bad and evil generally, i think i am totally the contrary of that, but  you are absolutely right, i love if girls are desperate, i love it if girls need to wee really bad, but can’t go, i love it if they have to hold it for extreme long  and this maybe evil and bad.

I love the imagination, like you wrote it before, a girl is working on a kiosk, she is needing to wee so bad, because she can’t go all day and then comes a tourist and ask her for a toilet .

She has to tell him the way to the place where she is needing to go so bad, since so long.

She is needing to wee much more than the tourist, but she has to hold it.

I hope for hours longer!  
That is absolutely bad, i know it, but I love it!

21 hours ago, Cephy said:

I have similar feelings to huberp76 in regard to this. What I mean is I feel sorry for anyone in that situation, but at the same time it gives me a massive thrill, but that then makes me feel bad and evil for enjoying someone's distress. It's a paradox I can't explain.

0predicament

@huberp76

@bustin2pee

Once again I totally get it because even if you are sympathetic you are still enjoying the situation. Even I have to admit that while I can sympathize with the situation since I am in the situation at the same time I enjoy seeing my female coworkers suffer along with me rather than having to suffer alone, so I'm just as guilty as anyone.

However I do feel that there is certain of a different feeling when guys are enjoying a woman not getting to go to the bathroom when they can go to the bathroom. I mean even reading this post right now, the reason why I always respond to Huberp's post with the crying reaction is it's just so frustrating to think of him enjoying the situation while he is probably peeing away right now! And reading these posts now, while I happen to be at work, haven't peed in about 3 1/2 hours and likely won't pee for at least another three more and already have to go noticeably, well you can see how that can be rather frustrating!

And just watch, the fact that I responded to this post by saying that I am currently at work and without a bathroom, I bet that this post will get lots of likes mostly from guys. I appreciate the positive feedback but at the same time it is still sort of ugh! Guys 😛

• 1 month later...

@MyTinyBladder

"Another thing that makes this bad for a nurse is that she often has to help her patients use toilets/bedpans/urinals etc and see and hear the patient's liquid relief all while not letting on that her own bladder's been bursting for hours."

It's funny because I have mentioned this before but my nurse friend once told me that until I have changed a person's urine bag after not having peed in about eight hours I don't know what it's like to be truly desperate. Needless to say when I got my desperate job without bathrooms she was less than sympathetic to my situation, especially after all the times I teased her about her situation. And it figures that she retired on the same exact day when I got this job, so never say that the universe doesn't have a cruel and pointed sense of humor!

• 2 months later...

I was recently thinking about this thread again after being desperate at work the other day. But another thing that has been on my mind is that recently it seems like due to Covid increasing numbers of people are working at home, meaning that they are closer to bathrooms, even though for those working outside and other situations like that are in a worse bathroom situation than ever. That is what I think is compounding my frustration, it seems like Covid has created a divide in the bathroom universe, where we are seeing an increased polarization, those who are working at home at the best bathroom access, with those who are working away from home or having increasingly bad bathroom access.

So my question is, and actually maybe this should be a topic all of its own, is has Covid made it easier for you to go to the bathroom or to find relief when you need it or more difficult? And if you had a job that was not good for getting relief before Covid do you have a job now that is easier to relieve yourself or vice versa.

Once again I am thinking of this because recently I was chatting with one of my fellow women in a bad bathroom situation and she mentioned that she was going to get an office job, meaning that she would have regular bathroom access. And increasingly it seems like a lot of the women that I talk to who were in situations similar to me where bathroom access might have been few and far between, to make an understatement, are now moving on to better bathroom situations while I am still in the same situation, which I have to say is rather frustrating and making me feel increasingly isolated in that situation.

I guess in the simplest sense of the word what I am is saying is please tell me that there are other women out there who are experiencing bladder agony and bathroom frustration greater than mine to make me feel better about my situation!