Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Worst Jobs for Women Needing to Pee

"So how's work been treating you, or your coworkers?"

I'm happy to say the last two times at my job we went to the same place where the bathrooms were open! That was the beginning of a very happy new year I am hoping. Although I know that will disappoint a lot of people who were enjoying hearing me in bladder agony. But I'm not going to get my hopes up prematurely because every place has different levels of bathroom access and a lot of places still have bathrooms closed. But I am hoping as Covid goes away maybe all of these parks and places will start opening the bathrooms again. Otherwise I might have a very uncomfortable, well a very uncomfortable career in general!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my friends who is elder than me, and studied in the same school got her first job as a sales assistant at a retail garment shop. That was situated in a busy shopping lane and didn't have any to

Agree about nurse and female police officers. I would like to add female dancers and cheerleaders too. And a friend of mine who is a sales girl doing door to door selling also has to hold pee all day.

I would say any job taking place outdoors are a hell for women. I for example, for a good while I worked as a tourist information guide and organic food seller. I was on a stand in the middle of

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DesperateJill said:

I'm happy to say the last two times at my job we went to the same place where the bathrooms were open! That was the beginning of a very happy new year I am hoping. Although I know that will disappoint a lot of people who were enjoying hearing me in bladder agony. But I'm not going to get my hopes up prematurely because every place has different levels of bathroom access and a lot of places still have bathrooms closed. But I am hoping as Covid goes away maybe all of these parks and places will start opening the bathrooms again. Otherwise I might have a very uncomfortable, well a very uncomfortable career in general!

I am one of the people who enjoy to hear about your bladder agony. I know that it is bad, but i like to read that you can’t wee all day long.

Sorry, but as longer the hotter is it for me.

You are hoping that after Covid the park’s bathroom open again.

Many years ago, but not really long, there were no public toilets for girls and women.

There has been only urinals for men and boys. It was little open houses, where men could piss.

It was usually when a family walked in I park, that the man and the boy went in such urinal, to take a pee, but the woman and the girls had to wait outside.

They were needing to wee sometimes really bad too, but they had no opportunity, they had to hold and had to wait until home.

It was usual for a girl to hold a full bladder for hours.

The same at a road trip. If men or boys needed to pee, they stopped somewhere on the road.

The boy’s pissed beside the car, the girls had stay in the car and had to wait until they did get a chance to go to a toilet, or they had to hold it until home, no matter how bad they were needing to go.

Girl’s were used to have a full bladder and trained to hold it!

It was a good time for someone like me, who likes overfilled girl bladders.

I think you are trained too, since you have to hold it all day long!!?

I guess for guys like you those were the good old days but for the women who were stuck holding it where the nightmare years LOL. I mean I get that you enjoy it but you have to admit that if you were the one not getting to pee you would probably pretty damn frustrated! But I think that that was probably the case like when my mom and her sisters were younger, because they tend to avoid public bathrooms all the time as well, so I think the women from a generation or two ago were probably used do not getting to go to the bathroom.

But I think that the trend in some places like in Europe is that now they are providing street urinals again for men while just sort of ignoring the women's needs altogether. Again it seems like we can never win when it comes to being able to relieve ourselves in an efficient manner the way men can.

And now with Covid closing down a lot of the bathrooms that just makes it even worse for women in general. It makes it worse for everyone, but especially for women who don't have the ease of being able to relieve themselves as easily as guys can in most situations like that, which I know you really really enjoy! 😛

6 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I guess for guys like you those were the good old days but for the women who were stuck holding it where the nightmare years LOL. I mean I get that you enjoy it but you have to admit that if you were the one not getting to pee you would probably pretty damn frustrated! But I think that that was probably the case like when my mom and her sisters were younger, because they tend to avoid public bathrooms all the time as well, so I think the women from a generation or two ago were probably used do not getting to go to the bathroom.

But I think that the trend in some places like in Europe is that now they are providing street urinals again for men while just sort of ignoring the women's needs altogether. Again it seems like we can never win when it comes to being able to relieve ourselves in an efficient manner the way men can.

And now with Covid closing down a lot of the bathrooms that just makes it even worse for women in general. It makes it worse for everyone, but especially for women who don't have the ease of being able to relieve themselves as easily as guys can in most situations like that, which I know you really really enjoy! 😛

Yes you absolutely right, for guys like me would be the good old days a dream.

The girls from one or two generations back had no opportunity to  pee out of their home.

There were no public toilets, no shopping malls, no Mac Donald’s and it was not usual that a woman or a girl did go without Companion in a coffee shop.
The girls did know that and it was usual that they had sometimes a bursting full bladder in their bellies.

If I turn the time back to the” good old days “ and i imagine to spend a day with my girl friend.

We take a walk in the park,  at the afternoon i stop at a street urinal to take a much needed pee.

My girl friend is waiting outside, she is holding it as long as i did, she did drink the same as i did, her bladder is full like my and she is needing to wee as bad as i do, but she has to wait outside.

It was common that boys could  pee and girls had to hold it.

I imagine that the boy takes a second pee late at the afternoon and the girl is waiting again. She is a girl she has to hold it.

I am bad, i know, but i like it.

Again I totally get why you like it and totally can't blame you for enjoying it, but still reading about such unbridled love of male urinary privilege and enjoyment of it really does make me whimper with jealousy and make me want to involuntarily cross my legs. Honestly I think if I were at work without a toilet and reading that while I was in that situation I probably really would want to cry!

4 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Again I totally get why you like it and totally can't blame you for enjoying it, but still reading about such unbridled love of male urinary privilege and enjoyment of it really does make me whimper with jealousy and make me want to involuntarily cross my legs. Honestly I think if I were at work without a toilet and reading that while I was in that situation I probably really would want to cry!

Have you ever considered getting a shewee or go girl go give you the urinary privilege?

have you ever experienced bladder pain afterwards from holding it for so long all day at work?

"Have you ever considered getting a shewee or go girl go give you the urinary privilege?"

I'd feel weird about it, especially in cold weather.

"have you ever experienced bladder pain afterwards from holding it for so long all day at work?"

Nothing too terrible, but believe me by the end of the day I'm totally bursting! Though luckily the last place we went had bathrooms, so here's hoping for more of that to come...

On 1/30/2021 at 9:31 AM, DesperateJill said:

Haven't you considered wearing a pull up or diaper for convenience at your work? It would totally "free" you from all the lack of toilets thing

On 1/31/2021 at 1:13 PM, DesperateJill said:

Hi Jill,

it’is not only the “privilege “that boys can pee easier than girls, although i absolutely love situations where boys can pee but girls have to hold it, i generally love it if a girl needs to wee really bad but can not or is not allowed.

Just to think that her bladder is full and that she would need to wee really bad and to see the moves that a girl does to hold it in, is arousing for me.

I like it to have my own bladder full and to feel a strong urge to pee while the girl beside me is desperate to wee, so i can imagine what she is feeling, but the girls need should be stronger.

The girl should hold it longer, or she should have to drink more, her bladder should be fuller, because she is a girl.

Sorry, i know that it is bad, but i love it.

I would torture my own bladder, i would force it to stretch to the bursting point, just to make a hold it longer.

In your “livejournal” i would love to be the police man, who makes the glowing girl drink after the demo, but not let her go for a much needed wee!

"I think female bus drivers have it hard too, saw taxi/cab dirvers being mentioned but I bet it's even harder for bus drivers since they have a much stricter schedule. They can't go aside from the rare breaks (and even there toilets are scarce) because otherwise the bus would be late."

I have heard this as well and I think that almost any job where you are a female driver makes it very difficult to find an opportunity to go to the bathroom, especially when public facilities are closed. I remember that when I was in school we had a female bus driver and sometimes she seemed to be really agitated and I kind of wonder if maybe now she had a full bladder or something like that.

I have heard that some male truck drivers and other drivers like that would pee in a bottle and that there was actually a problem with them throwing bottles of piss out the window, but I have never heard of female drivers doing anything like that. I think pretty much any type of situation where women are on the road makes it much harder to go to the bathroom whether you are the driver or not, whereas men can usually just pull over and relieve themselves on the side of the road or in bottles.

"Haven't you considered wearing a pull up or diaper for convenience at your work? It would totally "free" you from all the lack of toilets thing"

I find diapers highly unappealing. But as long as I know I'm not at risk for an accident the better option is to hold it. Fortunately though last time the bathrooms were open, so hoping that will be a trend.

20 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I have heard that some male truck drivers and other drivers like that would pee in a bottle and that there was actually a problem with them throwing bottles of piss out the window, but I have never heard of female drivers doing anything like that. I think pretty much any type of situation where women are on the road makes it much harder to go to the bathroom whether you are the driver or not, whereas men can usually just pull over and relieve themselves on the side of the road or in bottles.

I know for a fact females also pee into bottles, or sit on the bottom step of the bus and pee 🤣

On 2/4/2021 at 4:12 AM, DesperateJill said:

"I know for a fact females also pee into bottles, or sit on the bottom step of the bus and pee"

I imagine that is hard to do discretely!

To be honest, it isn't as bad as you think. If you only rest the top of your butt and barely pull your your pants down, it isn't uncovering much.

For the past week or so there have been some roadworks near my house with a crew of maybe a dozen or so people out working from 8am through to late afternoon when it starts to get dark. Yesterday, three of the workers were on a break and were standing chatting just across the road from my house and I noticed that one of them was an attractive, curvy blonde woman. I had never noticed her before, as usually the workers are too far away to really see them properly and all the ones I had seen before were men, so I'm assuming she was the only woman in the crew.

As they stood chatting I noticed that she couldn't stand still at all, and was constantly shifting her weight from foot to foot and kicking her feet out in front of her. It's freezing cold and snowy here so I thought at first that she might just be trying to keep warm, but the more I watched her fidgeting, shifting her weight, bouncing and crossing her legs I began to wonder if she also had to pee. It was around 2pm so she would have been on-site for around 6 hours and there were no portable toilets that I could see. The road they are working on is on a residential street with no public toilets anywhere close by, and nearby bars and restaurants are all closed due to covid. There is a small public library just opposite where they're working but this has also been shut since March last year. For the blokes they could potentially find a discreet alley or sneak a quick pee behind a tree or clump of bushes, perhaps even going into the back of one of the work vans and relieving themselves into a bottle if things got really desperate. But for a woman there was absolutely nowhere to go. The closest place I can think of with a public toilet would be a large supermarket about 10 minutes drive away, but I'm not even 100% sure their toilets are open.

She continued chatting with the two other workers for about 15 minutes, constantly moving around and never keeping still for long, very occasionally stopping to cross her legs tightly before continuing her fidgeting which was now looking more and more like a full-blown pee pee dance. One of the workers was obviously a bit of a joker as he kept making her laugh, and at one point I saw her bend over with her legs crossed, taking her hands out of the pockets of her coat and pressing them against her thighs. She held this pose, looking like she was about to wet herself, before resuming her pee dancing even more obviously than before. It was clear to me by now that this poor lady was dying to pee with absolutely nowhere to go. Even though I was enjoying watching her squirming, I felt bad for her and even considered going out to offer her the use of my bathroom if she needed it, but after a couple more minutes of leg crossing, bending over and dancing from foot to foot, she walked to her car which was parked down the road and drove away, probably back to her office or maybe to find somewhere with a public bathroom she could use. 

Today the place I went for work the toilets were closed once again and after traffic I didn't get to pee for nearly 7 hours and my two female coworkers being on the other side of the van beat me to the bathroom! On top of all that I was chatting with somebody on here who was a waitress who got to pee a good two hours before me because she had a slowdown in her job. So once again, waitress may not be a good job if you want to pee frequently, but at least there is a damn bathroom!

@Despguy123

I can tell you for sure that from personal experience the way the woman was behaving out doors like that she definitely had to go and she had to go really really bad! I know that experience very much well. When there is no place to pee out there for women you just have to sort of be willing to joke around about it but I am sure that inside she was just going absolutely crazy wanting a bathroom. But that is what it's like now especially today with Covid for women in need of a bathroom. The men can usually find some other option, but women without a toilet really have few other options other than to hold it.

I suppose the good thing about the cold weather is that some gestures of desperation could look like it's just like you are trying to keep warm and everything like that, but the fact is the cold doesn't help your bladder. It did kind of remind me of yesterday when I was out with my female coworkers and we were standing there in the cold and talking to the guys. We were all shifting around at one point the guys actually did ask if we were cold, and we simply sort of nodded, but the way we looked at each other there was that sort of acknowledgment, yeah cold, but we also really need to freaking pee! Body language says a lot and it's definitely true that 90% of communication is nonverbal, and that is especially true when it comes to having to go to the bathroom!

I'd imagine as mentioned earlier a bus driver is a pretty bad one for desperation, especially for a female bus driver as in a male dominated industry there are probably a disproportionate number of facilities for men vs women to pee in

You could also have the situation for female bus drivers who may need to pee of passengers who also need to pee (say if you were doing an evening bus where people had been out drinking?) and the passengers were very vocal about their need to pee.  Maybe too even seeing them peeing outdoors while the driver has to keep holding it in!

@Becky Lewis

I definitely think that that is true and it reminds me sort of of the story that I wrote in the fiction section Men Peeing on the Side of the Road. In that story there was a male bus driver with female passengers and the male passengers were able to pee on the side of the road while the women had to suffer and hold it.

But it would probably be even worse if it was a female driver with an all-male passenger crew that she has to stop to let them go in the field while she continues driving. However when you are the bus driver I think that gives you some control over the situation in situations like that. I think that if you are a female bus driver you would have a better chance to get to relieve yourself than if you are a female passenger with a male bus driver!

@Becky Lewis

I find that having to remain "professional" to be one of the more frustrating aspects of interacting with coworkers. It was especially bad in the summer when I had all male coworkers, at least this time I have an equal balance of male and female coworkers. But I always thought that it was crazy that women could possibly ever find some way to remain professional when their bladders were about to explode like that, but then you find out when you are actually in that situation that you just kind of have to no matter how frustrating and annoying it is cause really what choice do you have?

The absolute worst case that was in the summer where I was chatting with a male coworker who excused himself to go to the bathroom and then came back and kept talking to me and I had to just sort of talk to him with a straight face. So yeah I always thought that those women were crazy and yet now I find myself interacting with coworkers sort of smiling and nodding and trying to ignore the fact that my bladder is ready to explode!

Once again there is nothing more humbling than to have once laughed at women like that who just sort of smile and put on a happy face in situations like that, to now being a woman who regularly is standing with my legs crossed chatting with male coworkers trying to maintain as cheerful a demeanor as possible while being pretty much ready to scream.