Sign In

Worst Jobs for Women Needing to Pee

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my friends who is elder than me, and studied in the same school got her first job as a sales assistant at a retail garment shop. That was situated in a busy shopping lane and didn't have any to

Agree about nurse and female police officers. I would like to add female dancers and cheerleaders too. And a friend of mine who is a sales girl doing door to door selling also has to hold pee all day.

I would say any job taking place outdoors are a hell for women. I for example, for a good while I worked as a tourist information guide and organic food seller. I was on a stand in the middle of

Posted Images

3 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Woow. I think that's simply because Asian girls are well known for pee holding, than the girls in other regions, because we are culturally bound, restricted, discipline highly expected, and low facilities. I like to share my extreme pee holding experiences with you, if you are interested 

First of all, i absolutely love Asian girls and i love pee holding.

All that what you wrote sounds so good for someone like me, who likes pee holding, pee desperation and girls who hold a full bladder for hours  „ Asian girls are well known for pee holding- cultural bound - restricted - discipline highly expected and low facilities „ absolutely great and hot for me.

Yes, please write some of your „extrem pee holding experiences „ i would love to read them.

13 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

Yes please! Would love to hear about them.

11 hours ago, huberp76 said:

, please write some of your „extrem pee holding experiences „ i would love to read them.

I have a lot of pee holding experiences, some of which went extreme, and few ended with wetting. I wrote few of my wetting experiences. I will write the extreme pee holding experiences too one by one when I have time. Thank you very much for your interest on my content 

15 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I am :).

Well. I will tell you all my stories of extreme pee holding. It seems like that we have many interests in common. So we can share the experiences.

By the way, did you watch that Indian movie about policewoman pee holding? I watched it and I'm really excited about it when I saw a movie made entirely on pee holding. So I started a separate post to discuss about that movie. 

Edited by HoldingPrinces (see edit history)

My 500th post :).

"Well. I will tell you all my stories of extreme pee holding. It seems like that we have many interests in common. So we can share the experiences."

I look forward to hearing them, in particular look forward to hearing about your desperate experiences at work. I realize it makes me sound evil considering I am now in a similar situation, but I still love about hearing other people in that same situation, especially Asian women! 😄

"By the way, did you watch that Indian movie about policewoman pee holding? I watched it and I'm really excited about it when I saw a movie made entirely on pee holding. So I started a separate post to discuss about that movie."

I did and I loved it but I already responded with my thoughts in your other thread.

Here's another one i thought of recently: servers and bartenders etc at resutrants during busypeak hours in pouring liquid while not being allowed bathroom breaks. I know a friend who used to work at a bubble tea shop and said the worst days were when she was alone and she had to pee but had to keep pouring liquid non-stop but she had no fetish. Supringsly she never really showed desperation or cared that much that she was desperate and pouring liquid and fujncitoned as normally despite a full bladder - no idea how she does that!

1 hour ago, Angusburger said:

Here's another one i thought of recently: servers and bartenders etc at resutrants during busypeak hours in pouring liquid while not being allowed bathroom breaks. I know a friend who used to work at a bubble tea shop and said the worst days were when she was alone and she had to pee but had to keep pouring liquid non-stop but she had no fetish. Supringsly she never really showed desperation or cared that much that she was desperate and pouring liquid and fujncitoned as normally despite a full bladder - no idea how she does that!

Servers and bartenders, desperate to pee and no break for hours, are absolutely hot!

Your friend was needing to wee, but not allowed to go!!? Could you tell us more about her and how she managed to hold it?

1 hour ago, bustin2pee said:

Definitely bar staff, and coffee shop baristas too. I've come across many mentions of these situations in my twitter searches.

Bartender girls and waitresses in super short skirts, with a super full bladder in their bellies and nowhere to wee for hours more, are super hot!

I could watch them for hours, when they are serving with rubbing knees and thighs pressed together.

Their shift could never last long enough for me!!!

12 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Bartender girls and waitresses in super short skirts, with a super full bladder in their bellies and nowhere to wee for hours more, are super hot!

I could watch them for hours, when they are serving with rubbing knees and thighs pressed together.

Their shift could never last long enough for me!!!

Imagine if one of them pissed herself in front of the customers...

Having to pour drinks for other people while holding a desperately full bladder has to be the most extreme form of torture! I have to admit that must be fun to watch though! I am still evil, I can't deny that.

One of the people that I chatted with about my outdoors job said that she could relate because she was a waitress and she said that she had no chance to go to the bathroom and that she ended up wetting her pants, and that after two weeks she pretty much had to quit the job because it was just too much for her to take. When I said that I had had my job all summer and that I was going to have it on a long-term basis her reaction was excitement.

So again simply because you have experienced a situation like that and can sympathize doesn't necessarily mean you still aren't going to enjoy seeing someone else in that situation, it's just human nature to enjoy stuff like that, but still super frustrating because even waitresses and bartenders have a bathroom that they can get to at some point during the day!

Just now, DesperateJill said:

Having to pour drinks for other people while holding a desperately full bladder has to be the most extreme form of torture! I have to admit that must be fun to watch though! I am still evil, I can't deny that.

One of the people that I chatted with about my outdoors job said that she could relate because she was a waitress and she said that she had no chance to go to the bathroom and that she ended up wetting her pants, and that after two weeks she pretty much had to quit the job because it was just too much for her to take. When I said that I had had my job all summer and that I was going to have it on a long-term basis her reaction was excitement.

So again simply because you have experienced a situation like that and can sympathize doesn't necessarily mean you still aren't going to enjoy seeing someone else in that situation, it's just human nature to enjoy stuff like that, but still super frustrating because even waitresses and bartenders have a bathroom that they can get to at some point during the day!

ohh mann, if i was at a resturant and my waitress was really desperate to pee like that, and wasn't able to go all day, for whatever the reason. And i was just watching her get incresingly desperate, to the point where she eventually just pees her pants (especially if she wets right in front of me) that would be one exciting resturant visit!! and she would honestly get a huge tip after that! not even just because she gave me a great desperation/wetting experience, but also because she's pretty much being forced to hold it in all day while she's working, running around from table to table and pouring people drinks all while she's absolutely bursting! and having to deal with an absolutely bursting bladder all day long, or maybe even everyday, all while still acting as professional as possible even though she's about to burst any second, it takes alot to be able to just do that and can in know way be easy to deal with. i do really enjoy those "girls at work and absolutely bursting to pee, but either just have no toilet access all day long, so they have no choice but to hold it no matter how desperate they are. or they're just forced to wait a long time" scenarios esoeciallt when it's about a waitress to be honest! 

I agree. Once again when it's not your bladder on the line it's very easy to enjoy seeing other people in that situation, so it's nice to think of waitresses as having bursting full bladders, even though I have never seen one visibly desperate myself as I always figured that they would get enough bathroom breaks. But I guess that I was wrong about that.

The terrible thing though is that I am now in a "girls at work and absolutely bursting to pee, but either just have no toilet access all day long, so they have no choice but to hold it no matter how desperate they are. or they're just forced to wait a long time" situation and my waitress friend is now in a gets to pee situation, so yeah, wish it were the other way around!

Just now, DesperateJill said:

I agree. Once again when it's not your bladder on the line it's very easy to enjoy seeing other people in that situation, so it's nice to think of waitresses as having bursting full bladders, even though I have never seen one visibly desperate myself as I always figured that they would get enough bathroom breaks. But I guess that I was wrong about that.

The terrible thing though is that I am now in a "girls at work and absolutely bursting to pee, but either just have no toilet access all day long, so they have no choice but to hold it no matter how desperate they are. or they're just forced to wait a long time" situation and my waitress friend is now in a gets to pee situation, so yeah, wish it were the other way around!

oh yea it definitely is more exciting amd fun when it's someone else thst's bursting! i have never really seem a waitress desperate either unfortunately. And yeaa speaking that bathroomless job of yours, that's starting soon, isn't it!? again i can't even begin to know exactly what that's like. I can only imagine, and it definitely sounds extremely frustrating and miserable, at least for the holder, to be bursting to pee at work but knowing you still have hours and hours left until you can finally pee. So you're pretty much holding a completely bursting bladder the entire day that you're at work. And especially knowing it's an every day occurance takes a whole lot of strength, will power and determination to stick with a job where you can't pee all day long. 

On 12/28/2020 at 11:42 AM, DesperateJill said:

"Can I know why are you specifically interested in Asian women's pee desperation. Just asking because I'm also Asian (I also watched this amazing movie thanks to the link you had put in the pool chat ❤️)"

I'm just very strongly attracted to Asian women in general and the fact that you are an Asian woman in a situation where you can't go to the bathroom just makes everything even more exciting!

well with or without my omorashi fetish, i am highly attracted to asian women! because they're just so gorgeoues and have a certain way about how they act. as far as the desperate asains, well i think asain women look soo much sexier then anyone else when they're desperate! it seems like they just put on more of a show! and have alot more sexy little movements! also maybe because it just seems that at least a really good chuck of them are into really kinky stuff, so they really know how to work it, when they're desperate. I have watched alot of asian female desperation!  

Again you sort of have to take it in stride because again I realize my hypocrisy. Waitress bursting at work all day without a bathroom. Awesome! Me bursting all day without a bathroom, boo! So yeah I would be kind of a hypocrite if I get angry at people for enjoying my situation, but at the same time it's extra frustrating because you are in the situation you want to see other people in! And again when I am talking to my waitress friend and I know she is at home with a bathroom it's going to be extra frustrating.

I think I have mentioned that at least once or twice LOL. One of the most frustrating things about being without a bathroom is interacting with people who used to be in your situation but are now in the good situation and the shoe is on the other foot. So again I realize in a lot of ways it's poetic justice, which I would like as a story element if I weren't the character!
But maybe with any luck my writing about being desperate at work will end up making me write a bestseller and that I can actually be back at home with my toilet all the time like I used to be back in those days of having toilet privilege.

When you're a 37-year-old who has never really had an actual job other than a virtually nonpaying job is a self published novelist living in your father's attic you can really be picky about which jobs you get. And again it's a really easy job that's mostly downtime if not for the fact that there weren't any toilets.

So yeah I can again see how some people might not be sympathetic. Girl who was always at home in comfort taking amusement at other women desperate at work now finds herself finally getting a job , and it is one where she is desperate at work. Still doesn't make it any less frustrating, in fact it makes it more frustrating!

I hope I have a desperate Asian coworker but I doubt the universe will be so kind :P.

Oh yea i can understand how big of a change that is. Being used to just peeing whenever you want all the time to suddenly not being able to pee for 8+ hours or so must be a really big adjustment, maybe not that you totally adjust to to it but at least learn how to handle it as far as emptying yoir bladder right before you leave home, and any other chance you get to pee before having no more access, drinking very little throughout the day and managing to hold in however much your bladder still fills up during the day. But i can imagine it's still not easy as woking can make you thirsy plus if it's hot out making you need to drink, but then that adds to your bladder and eventually you end up bursting with still some hours left at work. And like you say, on top of that, having to interact and deal with people all day while your bladder is screaming for relief and threatening to burst. Sure it might not be too fun of an experience for the person who is bursting, but to anyone around that person with an omo fetish, or anyone how hears the story, it's an fun exciting experience! i'm sure i speak for alot of people here when i say that i'm honest amd truly excited for your new work experience stories! and hopefully you will get an asian female coworker! then you'll pretty much have double the stories, at least most days. I'm sure that for anyone it gets too hardbto hide desperation after holding it so long.

I actually know a nurse who had to wet her pants at work. She is a good friend of mine and very kinky, so we often talk about perverse incidents in our lives. She had just done a double shift at the ER and was on her way to the toilet before going home. She had to pee so bad she was just about to burst. She was halfway down the hall when the loudspeaker ordered all available personnel to get to the ER IMMEDIATELY! There had been a pile-up on the freeway with many injuries and the EMT workers were rolling them in on gurneys by the minute. So she had to run back to the ER even though she was about to explode. A doctor did an emergency tracheotomy on someone and told my nurse friend to monitor the victim. So she couldn't walk away from it because it was a life-or-death issue for the patient. She gave up and did it in her pants. Everyone could see that she had done it, but I don't think many of her co-workers know she's kind of a perv. None of the other nurses or interns criticized her about it. They all said, "It could have happened to any one of us." Actually, one of the interns asked her out on a date afterwards, even though she was 15 years older. I asked her what happened on the date but she just laughed and said, "Wouldn't you like to know!"

I remember reading a brilliant story years ago on experience project, written by someone called Karen Kerr about the time she became desperate to pee during a waitressing shift as the place was really busy she was too shy to ask for a break, so she ended up wetting herself before she could make it to the toilet.

The story mentioned that at one point in the evening she'd become so desperate that she couldn't help but bend over and hold herself while standing in the kitchen and the owner of the restaurant (an attractive older woman) had seen her, but still wouldn't send her on a break and the thought of being forced to hold it turned her on.

Some of the other waitresses had noticed how badly she needed to pee but as they were short staffed none of them could cover her so she could take a quick break, and some of them were just as desperate and were talking openly with each other about how badly they had to pee. 

It was written in a way that sounded like a true and genuine experience so it has always stuck with me, but I've never been able to find it since EP closed down. I don't think the author wrote any other stories either. 

On 1/3/2021 at 3:29 PM, TheBladderBoss said:

ohh mann, if i was at a resturant and my waitress was really desperate to pee like that, and wasn't able to go all day, for whatever the reason. And i was just watching her get incresingly desperate, to the point where she eventually just pees her pants (especially if she wets right in front of me) that would be one exciting resturant visit!! and she would honestly get a huge tip after that! not even just because she gave me a great desperation/wetting experience, but also because she's pretty much being forced to hold it in all day while she's working, running around from table to table and pouring people drinks all while she's absolutely bursting! and having to deal with an absolutely bursting bladder all day long, or maybe even everyday, all while still acting as professional as possible even though she's about to burst any second, it takes alot to be able to just do that and can in know way be easy to deal with. i do really enjoy those "girls at work and absolutely bursting to pee, but either just have no toilet access all day long, so they have no choice but to hold it no matter how desperate they are. or they're just forced to wait a long time" scenarios esoeciallt when it's about a waitress to be honest! 

It would be  for me too a absolutely exciting restaurant visit and i would give her also a huge tip for turn me on, with her bursting full bladder and for holding it in for so long.

It must be terrible for a waitress to work all day without a toilet access, but for someone like me, who likes nothing more than girls desperate to wee and situations where girls can’t go for extreme long, would that be  totally hot and arousing.

Just to think that she can not wee all day, to imagine that she has to hold it, how bad she ever would need to go, is so exciting and arousing!

4 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

I remember reading a brilliant story years ago on experience project, written by someone called Karen Kerr about the time she became desperate to pee during a waitressing shift as the place was really busy she was too shy to ask for a break, so she ended up wetting herself before she could make it to the toilet.

The story mentioned that at one point in the evening she'd become so desperate that she couldn't help but bend over and hold herself while standing in the kitchen and the owner of the restaurant (an attractive older woman) had seen her, but still wouldn't send her on a break and the thought of being forced to hold it turned her on.

Some of the other waitresses had noticed how badly she needed to pee but as they were short staffed none of them could cover her so she could take a quick break, and some of them were just as desperate and were talking openly with each other about how badly they had to pee. 

It was written in a way that sounded like a true and genuine experience so it has always stuck with me, but I've never been able to find it since EP closed down. I don't think the author wrote any other stories either. 

It is so pity, that EP has closed, there have been so many really good experiences and stories!

Your Story here, from Karen Kerr, includes for me, so many elements, what i absolutely love.

The girl was needing to wee during her shift, she is to shy to ask for a break, she bend over, hold herself in the kitchen, where the guests could not see her.

The owner did see her, but did not send her to the loo, because she was getting turned on from her desperation.

I would not let her go too, no wee for her!

The other waitresses had noticed that she was needing sooo bad, but no time to cover her for a short break and they were needing to go too.

So absolutely arousing that they did talk about their desperation.

To see them and to hear them talk, would be absolutely a dream!!!

Thank you for telling us this great story!

Do you know more, where girls had to hold it extreme long?

"School bus drivers can have it rough."

I think this is definitely true because I remember when I was younger I had a female bus driver and it seemed like she was often angry and annoyed and now I can't help but wonder if it was because she had a really full bladder or something like that!

And for all of those who enjoyed the waitress discussion you might enjoy my new story that was inspired by it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 4:18 AM, DesperateJill said:

"School bus drivers can have it rough."

I think this is definitely true because I remember when I was younger I had a female bus driver and it seemed like she was often angry and annoyed and now I can't help but wonder if it was because she had a really full bladder or something like that!

And for all of those who enjoyed the waitress discussion you might enjoy my new story that was inspired by it.

So how's work been treating you, or your coworkers?