Sign In

Worst Jobs for Women Needing to Pee

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my friends who is elder than me, and studied in the same school got her first job as a sales assistant at a retail garment shop. That was situated in a busy shopping lane and didn't have any to

Agree about nurse and female police officers. I would like to add female dancers and cheerleaders too. And a friend of mine who is a sales girl doing door to door selling also has to hold pee all day.

I would say any job taking place outdoors are a hell for women. I for example, for a good while I worked as a tourist information guide and organic food seller. I was on a stand in the middle of

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

-"I disagree with this on so many levels."

This reminds me of something that happened when I was younger that I think did influence my attitude towards this in general. I knew this boy next door who was something of a religious fundamentalist who pretty much said that women were punished with having to pee sitting down and stuff like that. Now I realize that he was really chauvinistic and sort of a Bible thumper, but at that time his argument sort of made sense to me, the idea that women were somehow meant to hold it. Of course it's hogwash, but I think that it is something society at large still generally believes in general and tries to enforce.

But the real reason that I was coming to revive this thread is that as far as women with worst jobs for women needing to pee goes that summer job that I mentioned is now a regular job. So yeah, I now find myself among one of the permanent members of that exclusive club with few benefits of women without toilets. So to all my sisters in bladder pain I direct you to the following thread that I just recently created as I would be very interesting to hear from you! My summer experience was humbling, but this is going to be excruciating!
https://www.omorashi.org/topic/64441-unhelpful-or-patronizing-advice-for-a-desperate-woman-when-she-has-no-access-to-a-bathroom/?tab=comments#comment-1840472

13 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

-"I disagree with this on so many levels."

This reminds me of something that happened when I was younger that I think did influence my attitude towards this in general. I knew this boy next door who was something of a religious fundamentalist who pretty much said that women were punished with having to pee sitting down and stuff like that. Now I realize that he was really chauvinistic and sort of a Bible thumper, but at that time his argument sort of made sense to me, the idea that women were somehow meant to hold it. Of course it's hogwash, but I think that it is something society at large still generally believes in general and tries to enforce.

But the real reason that I was coming to revive this thread is that as far as women with worst jobs for women needing to pee goes that summer job that I mentioned is now a regular job. So yeah, I now find myself among one of the permanent members of that exclusive club with few benefits of women without toilets. So to all my sisters in bladder pain I direct you to the following thread that I just recently created as I would be very interesting to hear from you! My summer experience was humbling, but this is going to be excruciating!
https://www.omorashi.org/topic/64441-unhelpful-or-patronizing-advice-for-a-desperate-woman-when-she-has-no-access-to-a-bathroom/?tab=comments#comment-1840472

Plot twist: There's a womens restroom but none for men and men are not allowed to go outside. Would you show off to guys or try and assert dominance over them? 

"Plot twist: There's a womens restroom but none for men and men are not allowed to go outside. Would you show off to guys or try and assert dominance over them?"

I don't think that it usually tends to work the opposite away because when there is no women's restroom and men can pee outside going outside is almost like a way of asserting dominance. Women just being able to use the bathroom I guess could be seen as that in a similar context, but I think that most women don't try to assert dominance the way men do all the time. At most I would probably just chuckle at the situation and leave it at that.

I also forgot to respond to this one as I have a couple of good comments on each of these jobs.

"Cashier."

There was this one woman that I chatted with fairly frequently who had a job as a cashier and I would always enjoy hearing from her because she would often be at work for hours without a bathroom break and sometimes had to get things for customers without getting to go to the bathroom. So of course when she heard about my job she said that now when she goes for a bathroom break she thinks of me at my job with my legs crossed. Again, karma.

"Waitress"

I talked to one woman you had a job as a waitress where she said she couldn't go to the bathroom basically all day and she said that it was so bad that she ended up wetting herself and had to quit after two weeks. When I told her about my job and how it's going to be lasting a lot longer than two weeks she said she was excited. Again, karma.

"Promotional model/booth babe"

I remember a long time there was this series of pictures and I don't know where they were from originally but it had lots of really beautiful Asian women who were standing around cars and they all looked like they had their legs crossed and they were posted on a desperation board because the person felt that all of those models must be desperate, so I am thinking that there is truth to that!

It also reminded me of a scene in the show called Malcolm in the Middle. These two women were competing to win a car by whoever can put their hand on the car the longest so when it came to bathroom breaks they both wanted to be defiant so they started drinking a lot and refusing bathroom breaks because I didn't want to leave and that it ended up with her winning the car but she wet her pants!

"Call center operator"

I think that this is definitely true because when you are at a call center you sometimes get on long phone calls like that so that is one where you probably sometimes do not get a chance to go to a bathroom for a very long stretch of time. But again at least in a call center between calls there probably is at least some chance to use a bathroom.

"Cheerleader"

I have to admit until I heard an account from a cheerleader in this particular thread I never actually thought the cheerleaders were desperate very often. I always assumed that they would have plenty of opportunities to go to the bathroom but I guess if they are traveling a lot that might not be the case. Of course now whenever I see cheerleaders I am going to imagine that they also have really full bladders and that will make it even more enjoyable to see them doing all of those acrobatic moves!

"Fashion model"

I think this is a good point as well because fashion models do have to wear complicated clothing that they might have to wear for hours at a time without being able to take them off or even move them aside to go to the bathroom.

"Receptionist "

I actually put a scene like that in my novel that I have to get around to publishing, An Aura of Desperation. The premise is that guys can see how desperate a woman is by looking at her aura and the guy continues to sit in the doctor's office and sees the receptionist getting brighter and brighter as her bladder fills up! Even so you figure receptionist gets a bathroom break sometime so I still don't think it's fully comparable to being outdoors and without a toilet altogether.

"Teacher "

I have heard this from many teachers and I suppose they have the same problems as students where you only have a short time between classes to get to a bathroom but teachers often do have their own teachers facilities I think so they don't have to compete with the students as much. But teacher is definitely a bladder straining job from what I have heard. Of course now with Covid and people doing remote learning I feel like for the moment at least it's not as relevant because now teachers have better access to bathrooms than they did before.

"Bank teller"

I wrote a story like this in my blog where a bank was held hostage and everybody had to go to the bathroom but I think under normal circumstances, you know non-hostage situations, Bank tellers still probably get bathroom breaks often enough.

"I forgot factory worker. "

I actually had this as a premise for one of my other desperation novels that I still have to find the time to publish one of these days, Bathroom Access Denied. I actually wrote that in anticipation of having my job without bathrooms where a woman was working at a factory where there wasn't a bathroom and that the nearest bathroom was far away so she had to hold it all day. However I still feel like that it wasn't very realistic when I look back at it because I feel like a factory worker would still have a bathroom somewhere on the premises wouldn't they? And my novel I had a really special circumstance where she went to a badly built factory in an off area as a storage facility that never built bathrooms, but I feel like that's probably not true most of the time in reality.

On 11/1/2020 at 8:22 AM, DesperateJill said:

"Jennifer Lawrence mentioned in interviews that her Mystique costume was difficult to get out of, so she had to use one of those funnel things to pee, but that unfortunately usually led to drips of pee getting on her costume."

I have to admit the thought of her needing to pee while in her costume is a very happy thought indeed! I would love to see a version of The Hunger Games where she had a full bladder as well!

Well I would really like to see that interview! I would love even more to see that actually happening! Jennifer lawrence is really pretty and the thought of her being in her sexy tight blue mystique costume, and really needing to pee while on set. and struggling to get free from the costume enough to be able to pee is pretty hot!  We really need more stories, and I mean videos would be incredible obviously but we probably have a better chance of hearing those stories then actually seeing any videos like that of real celebrity desperation! I've got a few I'd like to hear about and see! Imo though the hottest celebrity desperation/wetting video or story or better yet both, would for sure be my baby Jessica Alba! I would love nothing more then to see the sexist woman ever desperate to pee! Just watching her squirm and dance around 😍😍❤️❤️🤯🤯🔥🤤 literally seeing a Jessica Alba desperation/wetting video would be the most incredible one of its kind! Lol. Only thing better would be to be there in person watching when it all goes down. Never know, one might get lucky enough to be in the splash zone when it happens and become very very lucky man, or woman. I'd love it 

I normally don't get really obsessed with celebrities or anything like that but I have to admit the thought of Jennifer Lawrence bursting to go to the bathroom and being unable to is a very satisfying thought to me, and I like the fact that she is open about talking about things like that.

I have to admit that I feel like I'm somewhat evil for reviving this thread simply because now that I'm soon to be stuck back at my job without bathrooms I want to see stories of other people suffering as well. Maybe that makes me a vindictive bitch and shows that I haven't really learned my lesson, but I guess my thinking is if I have to suffer a full bladder all day I hope that a lot of other women do as well!

The thought the Jennifer Lawrence and other wealthy celebrities like that are getting to pee all day while I am stuck holding it kind of frustrates me even more, which probably just shows how intense my bathroom envy/jealousy is already getting in anticipation of knowing that I will soon be once again one of those women unfortunate enough to be without toilets.

1 hour ago, DesperateJill said:

I normally don't get really obsessed with celebrities or anything like that but I have to admit the thought of Jennifer Lawrence bursting to go to the bathroom and being unable to is a very satisfying thought to me, and I like the fact that she is open about talking about things like that.

I have to admit that I feel like I'm somewhat evil for reviving this thread simply because now that I'm soon to be stuck back at my job without bathrooms I want to see stories of other people suffering as well. Maybe that makes me a vindictive bitch and shows that I haven't really learned my lesson, but I guess my thinking is if I have to suffer a full bladder all day I hope that a lot of other women do as well!

The thought the Jennifer Lawrence and other wealthy celebrities like that are getting to pee all day while I am stuck holding it kind of frustrates me even more, which probably just shows how intense my bathroom envy/jealousy is already getting in anticipation of knowing that I will soon be once again one of those women unfortunate enough to be without toilets.

Nah I don't think that makes you a vindictive bitch at all, I may not know you like that or anything, and quite honestly between your power to tell and write these stories that you do, which to be honest are incredible! I have read alot of stories on this site over the years, way before I even thought about joining and I've read alot of stories elsewhere and alot of stories I've read just don't have that spark you know? Some just don't give me that excitement. And then I came across yours. once I was a part of the community and actually looked at profile names, and yours always have that spark! But with what I said earlier about your power of story telling, mixed with the way you can just talk about all of this like that. And just how you seem to be as a person has really made me want to know you and talk to be perfectly honest! I mean you specifically, experiences you've had and ones you're still having honestly are truly interesting! And the way you talk about that job which, god do I want to hear more about, ask more about! Because when I first read your post about that job, I really can't say that many stories if even any, grabbed me and got me so interested and excited! I couldn't get enough and was sad when I finished it lol. But that was only the first read through. It's quite honestly a very intriguing and incredibly exciting! I mean, not to make light of yours or any other females situation that go through that, because yea while that is obviously the reason we're are all here is that we find pleasure and enjoyment in well, at least one thing pee related. For some, it's anything and everything pee related but the point is that yea we enjoy seeing or reading about someone who is desperate and has no choice but to hold it, possibly for a long time and most likely wetting themselves, but we've all experienced things like that at least at some point in our lives. Maybe in different ways or lengths of time sure but it doesn't mean we don't understand how you feel, at least to some extent. Honestly, even though I enjoy female desperation and wetting as much as I do and it makes me feel the way that it does, I feel for you, all of you really and I'll be honest I've never really thought about it this way until now, reading your messages and everything. I was just imagining it all happen, with you being at work and unable to pee all day and everything you said. And I can't even begin to guess how difficult that is. Especially about having to be nice and all that to everyone around you while you're bladder is filling up like one of those clown water balloon games at an amusement park. I mean I honestly am curious about quite a few things regarding that job and well, you I suppose. Aside from being really curious and wanting to know you, you know? 

And another thing, I know you have actual novels and things that you wrote, about omorashi. But firstly, is it all novels or have you done other things as well? Secondly I really want to check out all of it! I mean from what I've seen you post here, you're an amazing author! And those are just short stories about omo. But if there's an entire novel on it.. Im for sure checking that out when I can, I mean yea I don't really know anything about it. Hell I'm not even sure if it's like explaining what omo is or if it's got alot of stories in it or even one big one lmfao. But quite honestly I can't say that it even matters because you're an amazing author, which is not something I have ever said before to or about anyone lol so I mean that, and also your stories that I have read, which I'm sure wasn't allot them or anything but what I have read of yours, idk it just stuck with me and made me feel a whole lot of things! And not much at all is able to do that to me

Thank you, as a struggling author I always feel good when I get positive feedback on my writing even if it's just on my fetish stuff. I have written stuff under my own name and under a male pseudonym but all of my desperate stuff is under my Jill Stevens pseudonym. So far I have written two full novellas about desperation and I have two more full desperation novels that I have written but haven't gotten around to publishing yet, and I hope to turn all of the stories into my blog into a short story collection hopefully at some point in the future. And I intend to write a memoir about my experience at work, course now that it has been extended indefinitely well… I think you can  expect a lot more stories in the future.

But it's true that there aren't very many people  writing about women needing to go to the bathroom despite the fact 3 1/2 billion of us do it every day. It's amazing how many situations you can think of and story ideas you can think of from that one concept alone, often from personal experiences...

9 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

Thank you, as a struggling author I always feel good when I get positive feedback on my writing even if it's just on my fetish stuff. I have written stuff under my own name and under a male pseudonym but all of my desperate stuff is under my Jill Stevens pseudonym. So far I have written two full novellas about desperation and I have two more full desperation novels that I have written but haven't gotten around to publishing yet, and I hope to turn all of the stories into my blog into a short story collection hopefully at some point in the future. And I intend to write a memoir about my experience at work, course now that it has been extended indefinitely well… I think you can  expect a lot more stories in the future.

But it's true that there aren't very many people  writing about women needing to go to the bathroom despite the fact 3 1/2 billion of us do it every day. It's amazing how many situations you can think of and story ideas you can think of from that one concept alone, often from personal experiences...

Oh you very welcome! 😁 And well I mentioned your fetish stuff because that's all I really knew about, and yes I would very much like to read that! I was never really a big reader or anything like that, but for one thing I will always pick up a book about omorashi, so I'm going to have to check that out when I can! But like I said just by going off of your writing on here then obviously your omo books as well as the others that you have written are just as great! There's times I guess for me where I can be more creative then others. Maybe not alot, and I'm always questioning everything I type when I'm trying to make a story to post here. I've never really been the story telling kind of guy I guess, and while some of the things are good. Others I don't like and it would make the story wayy too long and I feel like I add too much detail sometimes. After I made the post about the redheads and you commented I felt like I wanted to try another story, but about a redhead! So idk maybe that will motivate me to make it the best I can. I only have a little bit, I wasn't able to easily think of random things to create a fake girl with pretend life lol. I'll get there, I think.

25 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

As for your future work stories, I do really look forward to seeing how it all works out for you! No matter the outcome though I know the story will be great! Even if you have to suffer to get that story😣 but I mean hey I would love to help you with that problem if I could! I mean physically I could definitely help. Just a matter of distance I guess idk lol the point is I would sure as shit be able to help you with that situation in a heartbeat! It would be an honor to help with that honestly..There might be a different situation to figure out but at least in the end, that situation wouldn't be a full bladder anymore.. 

As I have said in numerous threads the experience was humbling and now that it has been extended to the norm I guess it's going to be very very humbling. So once again at least I will have plenty of stuff to write about. And to all the women in this thread who talked about your own experiences thank you for sharing, and even though I love hearing about you in those situations in an evil kind of way, I can now sympathize because it looks like now I am one of you, sisterhood of the women without bathrooms, for the long-term. But I have to say it still feels really really weird to be on the side of the fence, really really weird! Still can't believe I'm one of those women who hold it all day at work and there is no escaping it this time. Those of you not in that situation all I can say is you have no no no idea how jealous I am of you!

Lately I've been reading posts on social media about the problems faced by community nurses, district nurses, community physiotherapists etc. in the UK who are out visiting patients at their homes and often have nowhere to go to the toilet during their shift. They aren't allowed to use patients' bathrooms and most places with toilets (pubs, cafes, restaurants etc.) are closed. Even the customer toilets in some larger supermarkets and petrol stations are not an option, as strict infection control measures mean that they are not supposed to enter while wearing their uniform. Seems like many have no choice but to cross their legs and just hold on until they can finally drive back to their office at the very end of their shift.

Here are a few examples from the past few months:

"A nurse in my family who does house visits had to wee in a hedge today because there is literally nowhere she can go - not allowed to use patients’ bathrooms, public toilets are closed etc. She has complained but they haven’t responded, possibly because they know that if they advised her it would put her at risk. What are companies legally supposed to ensure in terms of toilet access? It’s disgusting that medical professionals are having to wee in bushes when they are out in the community"

"The struggle is real when you need a wee and you’re nowhere near the office! To make it worse my last patient had a dripping tap!"

"I wish supermarkets had a separate queue for key workers who work in the community and really need a wee."

"Uh ohh... I left work as I’m working in the community today... I already need a wee"

"Only downside to being out & about in the community is when you REALLY need a wee"

"new #covid19 problem for community nursing is everywhere being shut = no toilets!!!! And nowhere to kindly refill water bottles... starting to take its toll with headache and kidney ache #watermelonbladder #legscrossed"

"A similar problem for district nurses. Mine have declared my loo safe to use & frequently sprint past my lounge window - with a look of desperation - as they head for the relief of my designated facilities LOL. (They aren't allowed to use the loo at the local surgery anymore.)"

"Today’s lesson learnt on placement: Don’t have a big cup of tea right before your first subjective Ax with your first proper patient as you’ll spend the whole Ax trying to block out that you need the toilet whilst trying to think of what questions to ask next!!"

"omg this happened to me!! was so bad, I drank way too much coffee beforehand. It was so embarrassing- had to use their toilet! I could not carry on for 2hrs straight"

"Oh nooo!! It’s horrible isn’t it! Sat crossed legs hoping for the best!"

Guest CanbeWonders

Lawyer, judge, juror. Really anyone in a court room is going to have a rough time. I remembered hearing that in some places you could get excused from jury duty for "frequent urination" so I decided to do some googling to double check if having to pee during a trial really was a big deal. 

It seems like the answer is yes, though that it really depends where you are and what your judge is like. You have to ask the judge for permission. I found one case where the a juror asked to pee and there was a very formal "Let the record reflect this man left to pee". Even worse, I found another article where apparently the judge said no to a lawyer who needed to pee until she actually peed right in the court room, which is truly horrific. (I couldn't find anything about if the judge themself needs to pee but I imagine it's not great either). 

21 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I also forgot to respond to this one as I have a couple of good comments on each of these jobs.

"Cashier."

There was this one woman that I chatted with fairly frequently who had a job as a cashier and I would always enjoy hearing from her because she would often be at work for hours without a bathroom break and sometimes had to get things for customers without getting to go to the bathroom. So of course when she heard about my job she said that now when she goes for a bathroom break she thinks of me at my job with my legs crossed. Again, karma.

"Waitress"

I talked to one woman you had a job as a waitress where she said she couldn't go to the bathroom basically all day and she said that it was so bad that she ended up wetting herself and had to quit after two weeks. When I told her about my job and how it's going to be lasting a lot longer than two weeks she said she was excited. Again, karma.

"Promotional model/booth babe"

I remember a long time there was this series of pictures and I don't know where they were from originally but it had lots of really beautiful Asian women who were standing around cars and they all looked like they had their legs crossed and they were posted on a desperation board because the person felt that all of those models must be desperate, so I am thinking that there is truth to that!

It also reminded me of a scene in the show called Malcolm in the Middle. These two women were competing to win a car by whoever can put their hand on the car the longest so when it came to bathroom breaks they both wanted to be defiant so they started drinking a lot and refusing bathroom breaks because I didn't want to leave and that it ended up with her winning the car but she wet her pants!

"Call center operator"

I think that this is definitely true because when you are at a call center you sometimes get on long phone calls like that so that is one where you probably sometimes do not get a chance to go to a bathroom for a very long stretch of time. But again at least in a call center between calls there probably is at least some chance to use a bathroom.

"Cheerleader"

I have to admit until I heard an account from a cheerleader in this particular thread I never actually thought the cheerleaders were desperate very often. I always assumed that they would have plenty of opportunities to go to the bathroom but I guess if they are traveling a lot that might not be the case. Of course now whenever I see cheerleaders I am going to imagine that they also have really full bladders and that will make it even more enjoyable to see them doing all of those acrobatic moves!

"Fashion model"

I think this is a good point as well because fashion models do have to wear complicated clothing that they might have to wear for hours at a time without being able to take them off or even move them aside to go to the bathroom.

"Receptionist "

I actually put a scene like that in my novel that I have to get around to publishing, An Aura of Desperation. The premise is that guys can see how desperate a woman is by looking at her aura and the guy continues to sit in the doctor's office and sees the receptionist getting brighter and brighter as her bladder fills up! Even so you figure receptionist gets a bathroom break sometime so I still don't think it's fully comparable to being outdoors and without a toilet altogether.

"Teacher "

I have heard this from many teachers and I suppose they have the same problems as students where you only have a short time between classes to get to a bathroom but teachers often do have their own teachers facilities I think so they don't have to compete with the students as much. But teacher is definitely a bladder straining job from what I have heard. Of course now with Covid and people doing remote learning I feel like for the moment at least it's not as relevant because now teachers have better access to bathrooms than they did before.

"Bank teller"

I wrote a story like this in my blog where a bank was held hostage and everybody had to go to the bathroom but I think under normal circumstances, you know non-hostage situations, Bank tellers still probably get bathroom breaks often enough.

"I forgot factory worker. "

I actually had this as a premise for one of my other desperation novels that I still have to find the time to publish one of these days, Bathroom Access Denied. I actually wrote that in anticipation of having my job without bathrooms where a woman was working at a factory where there wasn't a bathroom and that the nearest bathroom was far away so she had to hold it all day. However I still feel like that it wasn't very realistic when I look back at it because I feel like a factory worker would still have a bathroom somewhere on the premises wouldn't they? And my novel I had a really special circumstance where she went to a badly built factory in an off area as a storage facility that never built bathrooms, but I feel like that's probably not true most of the time in reality.

You have missed the nurses, dancers, policewomen, retail sales assistants, door to door saleswoman 

"The struggle is real when you need a wee and you’re nowhere near the office! To make it worse my last patient had a dripping tap!"

Well now that is just torture!

"Only downside to being out & about in the community is when you REALLY need a wee"

I have said this numerous times but me getting an outdoor job is basically screwed me on the timing. I was the biggest homebody that you would ever meet where I was pretty much home all the time and rarely left the house. So it's ironic that now that everyone is working from home and has toilets is the first time that I am out and about in the community outdoors just at a time when all of the bathrooms are suddenly locked. For all my complaining about how women have a harder time going to the bathroom I have almost always been able to find a bathroom when I need one, and now and I really really need one more than ever all of these places have closed their bathrooms and that has made it extremely frustrating. There is the frustration of not having a bathroom, but then there's the frustration of knowing all those people working at home who do have them when you do not! So the first time ever I am out and about in the world and is just one toilet access is at its all-time worst.

"You have missed the nurses, dancers, policewomen, retail sales assistants, door to door saleswoman"

Nurses I think has to be the most frustrating I have to admit because prior to this nurses where the people that I knew into desperation the most. In the fetish community I have noticed that there are a lot of nurses who are interested in desperation probably cause they experience it so much, and I have to admit I have teased quite a few of them! So now it's really frustrating that even nurses seem to be getting to a bathroom sooner than me these days even if they can still have to wait a long time for the opportunity. I mean I know they deserve bathrooms probably more than anyone given that what they have to deal with, but it still makes me really jealous and frustrated.

I made an entire separate post about this but the most frustrating situation is that there was this nurse that I used to talk to all the time and still do. She is not into desperation as a fetish and doesn't understand how someone could enjoy that a fetish, so she isn't really active in any of these communities, but one of the most frustrating things is that the very day she retired from her job and is now working from home was the very day that I got my job working outdoors without a toilet. So now she is always kind of joking to me about my situation like I always did about her situation and you can see that she is so much more cheerful now that she is at home and has a toilet all the time where she notices that I seem like I am pretty agitated most of the time being without a toilet like she used to be!

I am actually surprised the dancers don't get more opportunities to use the bathroom but I suppose given that they often wear one piece uniforms and things like that it probably doesn't make it easy to go to the bathroom. It also must be especially brutal to have to hold it in while doing all of those complicated contortions and moves as I think that I would probably piss myself if I were moving around that much while desperate. When I am desperate I tried to be as still as a statue!

I haven't had the chance to talk to any policewomen specifically about desperation but I remember when I first started exploring desperation as a fetish on a message board a police woman was saying how she got annoyed at her male colleagues because they were always able to go to the bathroom but she ended up having to hold it all day and she tried to force them to hold it until she got to a bathroom and that always really stood out in my mind because I remember it like 15 or 20 years later.

I actually do know one woman who worked in retail but I mostly know her just to social media and she was a girl that I kind of knew in high school. I don't feel we are close enough to ask a out of the blue question like, do you find it hard to find a bathroom while at work. But she was rather attractive and I have to admit I do sometimes picture her getting stuck in desperate situations!

I suppose a door to door saleswoman is pretty similar as well although I don't really see that many people selling things door to door these days so I can't really comment on that directly.

But you are right these are all professions where women are often kept from a toilet for a prolonged period of time, and as evidenced but the popularity of this thread there are a lot of us out there, especially given the pandemic. However I still feel like they are still in a world where they are in the general proximity of toilets, rather than outside in the middle of nowhere with nary a toilet to be found. Again I'm not trying to play like a martyr or a victim or something like that, I realize that given my previous behavior I am probably really getting my comeuppance now, but it still very very frustrating realizing that a lot of these other women who don't have access to a bathroom still probably have access to a bathroom sooner than I do! Once again, it's been a very humbling situation to find myself among these women and I am learning my lesson the hard way that being without a toilet is no laughing matter. But it is still super frustrating!

On 10/23/2020 at 12:01 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

One of my friends who is elder than me, and studied in the same school got her first job as a sales assistant at a retail garment shop. That was situated in a busy shopping lane and didn't have any toilets (not even for customers) So she had to hold her bladder all day. When I met her recently she told that the bladder training she got from the school helped her a lot in surviving this job. She loved that job despite having to hold pee, because it was an easy job with a good salary.

I'm also confident that I can work anywhere (outdoors or toiletless environment) because I know that I can wait all day without peeing, even double shifts, as I have trained my bladder during school time. As girls we can't expect all comfortabilities when looking for a job, especially during times where it's very hard to find a good paying job. So I think we should prepare ourselves to accept any challenge, and consider having a big bladder too as a job qualification. 

I wouldn't take a job where I had to go 8+ hours without a bathroom break, because I know I'm physically incapable of that and I don't want to get sick (lifelong kidney problems and things like that). I don't pee at work, but I work part-time so it's feasible, and I do have access to a bathroom. I don't think this is a reasonable expectation for all women. 

Edited by 33applepies (see edit history)
8 hours ago, peeople said:

Where's the desperation scene in this?

7 hours ago, 33applepies said:

I wouldn't take a job where I had to go 8+ hours without a bathroom break, because I know I'm physically incapable of that and I don't want to get sick (lifelong kidney problems and things like that). I don't pee at work, but I work part-time so it's feasible, and I do have access to a bathroom. I don't think this is a reasonable expectation for all women. 

Ever considered diapers?

Probalby true for men too but how about tour guides doing long walking tours? Imagine if you had to go but you have to keep walking to finish a tour and it looks bad and imporfessional to go in the bushes or take a break? 

Another job I was thinking of lately is UberEats delivery drivers where resturants close their restrooms and you cant go to restooms in people's house either.