Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Worst Jobs for Women Needing to Pee

"Do you think you can hold till you are desperate to pee at home and measure your bladder capacity though?"

I don't really have anything to measure it with and it would probably be hard to pee into a cup because whenever I have to pee in those little cups for the hospital it's always an ordeal and I usually get pee all over myself.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my friends who is elder than me, and studied in the same school got her first job as a sales assistant at a retail garment shop. That was situated in a busy shopping lane and didn't have any to

Agree about nurse and female police officers. I would like to add female dancers and cheerleaders too. And a friend of mine who is a sales girl doing door to door selling also has to hold pee all day.

I would say any job taking place outdoors are a hell for women. I for example, for a good while I worked as a tourist information guide and organic food seller. I was on a stand in the middle of

Posted Images

Guest Peter-P
1 hour ago, DesperateJill said:

"Do you think you can hold till you are desperate to pee at home and measure your bladder capacity though?"

I don't really have anything to measure it with and it would probably be hard to pee into a cup because whenever I have to pee in those little cups for the hospital it's always an ordeal and I usually get pee all over myself.

When at home, you can pee into a big container and mark the level on it. Then you can empry it -- and fill it up with pure water by a measuring jug up to the mark.

So you have measured your pee and the measuring jug still can be used for cooking without special cleaning (even if you should tend to feel disguest by pee near kitchen tools).

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit that yesterday was one of my better days at work in that I wasn't totally bursting for the bathroom all day but I still had to go to the bathroom for at least half the day as usual and pretty much unavoidable even if I limit my liquid intake as much as possible, by hour 3 I'll still feel a noticeable urge to go, maybe not bursting, but enough it cannot be ignored. By around three or four hours I definitely had to go pretty noticeably but I was able to hold it more tolerably than I have one previous occasions, so as horrible as it is I suppose I am very begrudgingly getting used to it, but it is still really really really really frustrating not to have a toilet all day while I know others do, especially when I am in chat!

But yesterday, once again ironically while I was waiting in a long line for the ladies room when we got back to base, I overcame my natural shyness and inhibition and I talked to some of the other women in line for the bathroom and I asked them if they were out in the woods all day without a bathroom, and several of them sort of sort of nodded and said yeah. So naturally I asked them how they dealt with it as I thought that it was driving me crazy. They said what can you do, I guess you'll just have to get used to it, it sucks and things of that nature but they all just sort of basically accepted it as normal, and you could even hear some of the resignation in their voices, that attitude of defeat and acceptance of what should be completely intolerable.

And once again I found it both humbling and somewhat infuriating to see how resigned we were to our collective fates of having to go all day without a bathroom. I'm guessing they don't squat in the woods either! But again even though we all know it's really unfair, and although we all clearly find it really frustrating that we are accepting it as totally normal. We are not exactly bathroom rebels like the women in my latest story. And again, and maybe I am saying this with some degree of snobbery still despite the fact that I have been humbled by the experience, but I honestly still cannot believe that I am among these women, holding it all day and then patiently waiting in line for less than appealing toilet, but still accepting it as fully normal. Again it's humbling to be among these women without bathrooms who have to deal with this all day, but it's really really really frustrating! And to think not long ago I was once among those lucky majority of women who could pee whenever they needed to go, whenever they wanted, and now I find myself among that small minority of women who has to wait all day just to relieve themselves. It really really really sucks! Okay I'm not going to rant about this too much today, but you can see it is still kind of getting to me. I know I'm not special but why am I of all people among this unfortunate lot of women?! Jill wants to be among the bathroom endowed again!

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

One of my friends who is elder than me, and studied in the same school got her first job as a sales assistant at a retail garment shop. That was situated in a busy shopping lane and didn't have any toilets (not even for customers) So she had to hold her bladder all day. When I met her recently she told that the bladder training she got from the school helped her a lot in surviving this job. She loved that job despite having to hold pee, because it was an easy job with a good salary.

I'm also confident that I can work anywhere (outdoors or toiletless environment) because I know that I can wait all day without peeing, even double shifts, as I have trained my bladder during school time. As girls we can't expect all comfortabilities when looking for a job, especially during times where it's very hard to find a good paying job. So I think we should prepare ourselves to accept any challenge, and consider having a big bladder too as a job qualification. 

Did they tell your friend that there would be no toilets and that she has to be able to hold her bladder all day long?

It sounds so good, to have a big, strong bladder as a job qualification.

I admire you, that you could do a double shift without peeing, great!

Retail, catering and hospitality jobs can definitely be bladder-straining. Back when I worked in retail I would often see my female colleagues bursting to go but unable to leave the tills/registers for hours, and I've also posted before about an ex-girlfriend's experiences working at a Premier League football club, where she would often work long shifts without a chance to use the toilet:

On 9/1/2019 at 6:38 PM, Despguy123 said:

When I was at university my girlfriend at the time had a part time job working in matchday hospitality for a very famous Premier League football club and I remember her telling me that during one of the biggest games of the season she wasn't able to take a break for her entire shift because it was so busy and they were really short-staffed. Apparently she was not allowed to leave the customers in the corporate boxes unattended and when she asked one of the supervisors for permission to take a quick toilet break, she was told that there was nobody available to cover for her so she would just have to wait. She ended up having to wait until everyone in the box had left before she was finally allowed to go to the toilet and by that point she was so desperate for a wee that she was almost dancing on the spot and had to cross her legs while she was pouring drinks. 

4 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Back when I worked in retail I would often see my female colleagues bursting to go but unable to leave the tills/registers for hours

Absolutely my No.1 favourite scenario to see female checkout staff and shop assistants absolutely desperate for a wee but unable to leave their positions. Have you written about any of your sightings on here? I would be very interested to hear about them.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:08 PM, DesperateJill said:

"She loved that job despite having to hold pee, because it was an easy job with a good salary."

My job was easy, mostly downtime and with less than amazing salary, but the holding was by far the hardest part!

Yes. But what else to do when it's hard to find a good paying job. Better thing is to adjust to the situation and hold pee to survive the job. We can't expect all the comfortablities with private toilets, good salary and easy job. Have to do some sacrifice.

By the way I think you're lucky because you can just sit down and keep your bladder under control because you said your job is not difficult. But I'm a dancer and I dance on stage with a very full bladder. That's very difficult and dangerous 

On 10/23/2020 at 7:25 PM, huberp76 said:

Did they tell your friend that there would be no toilets and that she has to be able to hold her bladder all day long?

I don't know that. Couldn't ask. 

It sounds so good, to have a big, strong bladder as a job qualification.

It's not an official job qualification. But in reality it has become. Because a big bladder is essential for some women for their jobs in our country 

admire you, that you could do a double shift without peeing, great!

Thank you for appreciating me 

"Yes. But what else to do when it's hard to find a good paying job. Better thing is to adjust to the situation and hold pee to survive the job. We can't expect all the comfortablities with private toilets, good salary and easy job. Have to do some sacrifice."

I realize that some jobs is not practical to have a toilet always available but it seems like there should be some other option than holding it all day. But luckily it was a summer job and is now over so my bladder can recover.

"By the way I think you're lucky because you can just sit down and keep your bladder under control because you said your job is not difficult. But I'm a dancer and I dance on stage with a very full bladder. That's very difficult and dangerous"

The only dancing I did in that state was pee dancing! I don't know how anyone could possibly be doing something as physical as dancing around with a full bladder and not totally peeing all over the place. Honestly if I had to move around much I think that I would probably not have been able to hold it. Even when I did have to get up and interact with my coworkers and everything like that I think they could tell I was walking funny and sort of crossing my legs. Although I tried to hide it I think it was very obvious that I needed to go to the bathroom pretty badly!

"It's not an official job qualification. But in reality it has become. Because a big bladder is essential for some women for their jobs in our country"

Which country do you live in? I have to admit that would be an interesting thing to see as a job qualification or to be asked in a job interview? You have a large enough bladder that you can go hours without using the bathroom? Honestly as someone put that question on an application I would be like, wait what?! I wonder how people with a fetish like this would respond if they were actually asked that question and whether they would be able to keep a straight face about it.

On 10/24/2020 at 8:48 PM, DesperateJill said:

realize that some jobs is not practical to have a toilet always available but it seems like there should be some other option than holding it all day. But luckily it was a summer job and is now over so my bladder can recover.

There are no other options my dear. Either you pee in a clean toilet with enough privacy, or else you hold pee all day. Some are lucky to be in the first option, while I get the second option most of the time 

The only dancing I did in that state was pee dancing! I don't know how anyone could possibly be doing something as physical as dancing around with a full bladder and not totally peeing all over the place. Honestly if I had to move around much I think that I would probably not have been able to hold it. Even when I did have to get up and interact with my coworkers and everything like that I think they could tell I was walking funny and sort of crossing my legs. Although I tried to hide it I think it was very obvious that I needed to go to the bathroom pretty badly!

Yes. That's the extent of bladder control we have. Doing physical movements like dancing is very very difficult when the bladder is full to the brim, especially when they are traditional dancing which requires fine movements and accurate steps. Unfortunately most of my dancing events are during late evening or night, where at that time my bladder is overful with all day's urine. But my bladder and willpower are strong enough to endure, because I have got used to suffer the pains of full bladder since my early childhood and hence now I have mastered the art of pee holding. Dancing was one main reason for me to develop a big bladder, other than dirty school toilets and strict disciplinary rules in school. Most of the time, I can maintain the composure without fidgeting around even when I'm very full. Only evidence is bulging lower belly.

that would be an interesting thing to see as a job qualification or to be asked in a job interview? You have a large enough bladder that you can go hours without using the bathroom? Honestly as someone put that question on an application I would be like, wait what?! I wonder how people with a fetish like this would respond if they were actually asked that question and whether they would be able to keep a straight face about it

That's not a formal question in a job interview, and I have never seen such a question in a job application. But sometimes that has happened. One of my friends (school mate) had been asked that question, because she had to work as a secretary in a half made new building where toilets have not yet been fully made. So she has been asked whether it's ok to work without a toilet for few months until the toilets are made. Although she is not a very good holder like me, she has agreed because she really needed the job. (I got to know this because she came to me asking for some tips, as she knew well that I'm good in pee holding)

I think according to the laws, they should provide adequate toilet facilities to the workers. But that is not happening always so in real world because no-one is going to complain about it, because we all want the jobs in the first place than the bladder relief.

Edited by HoldingPrinces (see edit history)
9 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

That's not a formal question in a job interview, and I have never seen such a question in a job application. But sometimes that has happened. One of my friends (school mate) had been asked that question, because she had to work as a secretary in a half made new building where toilets have not yet been fully made. So she has been asked whether it's ok to work without a toilet for few months until the toilets are made. Although she is not a very good holder like me, she has agreed because she really needed the job. (I got to know this because she came to me asking for some tips, as she knew well that I'm good in pee holding)

I think according to the laws, they should provide adequate toilet facilities to the workers. But that is not happening always so in real world because no-one is going to complain about it, because we all want the jobs in the first place than the bladder relief.

What tips did you give her?

Was she able to hold her panties dry all the time?

Holding it  all day for some months is not so easy for a girl, i think!?

How long was her holding day?

To start the day and not being able to go to the toilet all day long , being forced to hold hold no matter how bad it gets, must be hard for a girl!!?

"There are no other options my dear. Either you pee in a clean toilet with enough privacy, or else you hold pee all day. Some are lucky to be in the first option, while I get the second option most of the time"

I think the thing that annoyed me most is that most are lucky to be in the first option and I used to be in the first option my entire life and to be in the second option was just really frustrating and maddening. I mean just knowing that you have to hold it all day while other people were getting to go whenever they wanted was just infuriating to me. I mean how does it not just totally drive you crazy?!

"Yes. That's the extent of bladder control we have. Doing physical movements like dancing is very very difficult when the bladder is full to the brim, especially when they are traditional dancing which requires fine movements and accurate steps. Unfortunately most of my dancing events are during late evening or night, where at that time my bladder is overful with all day's urine. But my bladder and willpower are strong enough to endure, because I have got used to suffer the pains of full bladder since my early childhood and hence now I have mastered the art of pee holding. Dancing was one main reason for me to develop a big bladder, other than dirty school toilets and strict disciplinary rules in school. Most of the time, I can maintain the composure without fidgeting around even when I'm very full. Only evidence is bulging lower belly."

I think that that is just astonishing and amazing because I know that if I were doing dancing I would probably pee all over myself. I mean I was able to hold it for the six hours that I had to put it was truly excruciating and everything like that and I was thinking every second one of my going to get to a toilet. So it's for me it's very hard to maintain composure in a situation like that and I guess I am just really not used to it. But I think even if I were doing that for several years I would never get used to the fact that I didn't have the chance to go to the bathroom whenever I wanted. I think if my job had lasted more than just the summer and had been several years I still would have been aching for a toilet and going out of my mind every day by the time I finally got to the bathroom.

"That's not a formal question in a job interview, and I have never seen such a question in a job application. But sometimes that has happened. One of my friends (school mate) had been asked that question, because she had to work as a secretary in a half made new building where toilets have not yet been fully made. So she has been asked whether it's ok to work without a toilet for few months until the toilets are made. Although she is not a very good holder like me, she has agreed because she really needed the job. (I got to know this because she came to me asking for some tips, as she knew well that I'm good in pee holding)"

I have to admit if they had specifically brought up the fact that there might not be bathroom access at my job I probably wouldn't have taken the job but it was only after I took the job that I realized I had it and then I just sort of put up with it but it really was extremely frustrating. And I have to admit that there is something humbling but also very frustrating and infuriating, as I have said in many threads, of suddenly had always having had access to a toilet and now being stuck among the women who don't have access and having to ask them how they have to deal with that and get advice. I have to admit that being in a situation like that is just very frustrating to me. It's like before I was like "how on earth do you deal with it" to now "help me, I'm stuck in the same situation myself now!"

And I have to admit partially the humbling nature of the job I had was the fact that I will admit I was kind of spoiled by bathroom access before that. Even now that my job is over I feel so relieved, pun intended, that I now finally have access to toilets all the time again and enjoy hearing about people who are still stuck in a situation like yours, so perhaps that makes me less sympathetic and made me sound almost snobbish. Because the first real job I had and I suddenly had to hold it all day long I was thinking "oh my God now I am in situations like all of THOSE women" like how on earth could I of all people be among them like I were special somehow. So I have to admit that even now I feel like I am suddenly in a position of power over the fact that I no longer am stuck among women who have to hold it all day like you do. Does that make me evil?!

That is sort of a conflict with the fetish in that you are technically taking pleasure in someone else's pain. Like my job made me more sympathetic to people in your situation but now that my job is over I am secretly once again really enjoying hearing about you stuck at work all day without a bathroom. And I have to admit if I were still suck at my job and you suddenly got a job where you could go to the bathroom it would be frustrating and infuriating to me knowing that you got to go to the bathroom at your job when I didn't. I don't know if a feeling like that is mutual. If you suddenly found that you had good access to regular bathroom access at your job and you found out that I was still at my job without bathrooms would you be thinking vindictively, serves her right?! I have to admit I couldn't blame you, but it would still be really frustrating.

"I think according to the laws, they should provide adequate toilet facilities to the workers. But that is not happening always so in real world because no-one is going to complain about it, because we all want the jobs in the first place than the bladder relief."

I have to admit I have always found that fascinating what people are willing to put up with like that. Before I had my job I was thinking there's no way any woman could possibly put up with not having no bathroom all day. Like reading an account of you in your situation I am like, how on earth do you do that?! And yet when I had that job I was just the same, I complained a lot on boards like this and to other people and everything like that, but at the job itself I just sort of put up with it. It was driving me completely and utterly crazy, and yet I just sort of suck it up and crossed my legs and held it all day for the entire duration of the job. So maybe people are just more complacent towards unfair situations than they think. I guess until you are actually in that situation yourself you think, this is what I would do differently, but then when you find out how hopeless it is you just sort of resigned yourself to the fact that you are going to be stuck holding it all day and there is nothing you can do about it. It still sucks though!

I could imagine certain modelling jobs are bad to pee in, maybe slightly rarer jobs but say the girls who do blacktapeproject modelling - tape over everything down there so they can't pee?

Girls being bodypainted too, either paint everywhere (maybe they can't pee in case it damages the paint by sitting down or getting wet?) or if they have underwear that is painted over, they can't move/touch the underwear in case it damages the paint?

Finally, costumes you can't pee in such as in this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v00wGDODAFg

She is bodypainted as Mystique but with latex patches stuck over her body - she mentions in the comments she couldn't pee at all while it was on!

On 10/25/2020 at 11:49 PM, HoldingPrinces said:

Yes. That's the extent of bladder control we have. Doing physical movements like dancing is very very difficult when the bladder is full to the brim, especially when they are traditional dancing which requires fine movements and accurate steps. Unfortunately most of my dancing events are during late evening or night, where at that time my bladder is overful with all day's urine. But my bladder and willpower are strong enough to endure, because I have got used to suffer the pains of full bladder since my early childhood and hence now I have mastered the art of pee holding. Dancing was one main reason for me to develop a big bladder, other than dirty school toilets and strict disciplinary rules in school. Most of the time, I can maintain the composure without fidgeting around even when I'm very full. Only evidence is bulging lower belly.

Hi Princes, i have some questions, 

Why are you holding it all day long, is it just because the toilets are to dirty for you  to use it?

Why do you not go for a much needed wee before your dancing event?

Why did you have to suffer bladder pains at your childhood?

I admire you that you can hold back your pee for so long and that you are able to dance with your bladder that full!

You know how i like it if girls need to wee and don’t go for extreme long, the longer they hold it, the more i love it!

I think that it must be very hard for you to dance late at evening with your bladder full from the day.

It must be sometimes painful, if you make dancing moves where the skin and the muscles of your abdomen press hard on your already bulging bladder!!??

Your urge to pee must get extreme strong at some movements.

Do you like to torture yourself this way and are you proud to endure it?

I would love to see you dancing!

I think another one that I had forgotten about was actress. I have been reading a lot of the Marvel comics actors and actresses a lot of the times they can't go to the bathroom all day in their costumes, such as actresses probably have a lot of situations where they are in elaborate costumes where they are unable to pee for long stretches of time without having to take off the entire conduit which is a time delaying inconveniences.

5 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I think another one that I had forgotten about was actress. I have been reading a lot of the Marvel comics actors and actresses a lot of the times they can't go to the bathroom all day in their costumes, such as actresses probably have a lot of situations where they are in elaborate costumes where they are unable to pee for long stretches of time without having to take off the entire conduit which is a time delaying inconveniences.

Yes this is along the lines of what I was thinking of, costumes or other clothing that take so long to take off or are 'unremovable' for the purposes of shows/art etc

Must happen a lot more than you might think at first too!

On 10/31/2020 at 5:53 AM, DesperateJill said:

Jennifer Lawrence mentioned in interviews that her Mystique costume was difficult to get out of, so she had to use one of those funnel things to pee, but that unfortunately usually led to drips of pee getting on her costume.

"Jennifer Lawrence mentioned in interviews that her Mystique costume was difficult to get out of, so she had to use one of those funnel things to pee, but that unfortunately usually led to drips of pee getting on her costume."

I have to admit the thought of her needing to pee while in her costume is a very happy thought indeed! I would love to see a version of The Hunger Games where she had a full bladder as well!

On 10/23/2020 at 8:46 PM, bustin2pee said:

Absolutely my No.1 favourite scenario to see female checkout staff and shop assistants absolutely desperate for a wee but unable to leave their positions. Have you written about any of your sightings on here? I would be very interested to hear about them.

Yes, there's a few that I've written up below. I also have a few more cashier sightings that I saved from another forum years ago (which has since closed) that I can post, if there's interest.