Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

In Over the hedge the animals raid trash cans outside Gladys Sharp's house and Verne finds a used diaper inside. She is a single businesswoman with no children so why is there a diaper in her trash can? Either she is incontinent or is ABDL, but the only evidence of her being ABDL is her cute bunny slippers even though she hates wild animals. Nobody online seems to talk about this has anyone else given this much thought?

5947a054-b8ac-426b-8604-9aa6a1c345f2_screenshot.jpg

I appreciate the amount of thought you put into this. Ockam's Razor might suggest a couple of other options, like she had a visitor, a random person tossed it into her trash, or she was baby sitting. It's also worth noting that it could be the kind of absorbent panty worn for periods... 🙂

It's also pretty small... could be a pad?

15 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

I appreciate the amount of thought you put into this. Ockam's Razor might suggest a couple of other options, like she had a visitor, a random person tossed it into her trash, or she was baby sitting. It's also worth noting that it could be the kind of absorbent panty worn for periods... 🙂

It's also pretty small... could be a pad?

found the scene in the movie

3 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I think I'm on the same side as @rachelkirwan here... I don't think it is hers, per se. My argument against it would come from size comparison. While it is clearly a diaper in the video, it is much to small for an adult, as it is barely big enough that the animals could wear it. Also, the way it is wrapped up implies the person discarding it is quite familiar with discarding them. I'd wager it perhaps belongs to some child of a friend of hers, or a guest's child of some sort.

I think maybe the writers/animators or whatever just thought it would be funny to have one of the animals pick up a diaper....it adds a little ‘potty’ humour  to the scene

i mean 99.9% of people would laugh a little, and carry on watching the movie, so I’m sure they weren’t thinking that there’d be someone out there who would analyze the garbage scene and mull over who the diaper might belong to....

19 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I think maybe the writers/animators or whatever just thought it would be funny to have one of the animals pick up a diaper....it adds a little ‘potty’ humour  to the scene

i mean 99.9% of people would laugh a little, and carry on watching the movie, so I’m sure they weren’t thinking that there’d be someone out there who would analyze the garbage scene and mull over who the diaper might belong to....

Maybe I did overthink this 😞