Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting didn't quite go to plan

Hey, im back again.

I'm sorry about any typos, I'm writing this while wet, and its so cold I'm shaking.

So last night, around midnight I was drinking and I thought "If I don't wake up wet tomorrow I'll do it myself". I continued drinking and ended up consuming at least 3 litres of liquid before I went to sleep.

My only reasoning for wanting to wet the bed on this particular day was that my parents both had work, and I had loads of washing I needed to do a sneaky washing session.

Anyways, I woke up, but unfortunately I hadn't wet. I swear that only happens when it wants to inconvenience me. So I sat in bed a bit, chucked on some old pyjamas (that were wet from a few days ago) and waited for my parents to leave the house. I ended up having to go and lock the door after them, which (when coming back up the stairs to my room) threw me off doing a bedwetting. So instead, I hopped in the shower,  and let go. 

It has been so long since I've done a morning wetting and I can't tell you how amazing this felt! Feeling that warm pee going from my crotch all the way to the back of my rear was just amazing. And, since my bladder was bulging because of how full it was, I started leaking. I didn't stop. I just continued standing up, letting it all run down my legs. Then I added variety, lent forward, crouched down (which caused it all to basically explode out) and when I (finally) finished, I assessed the damage. My entire rear is soaked, my legs are swimming, and my front isn't too bad. I was sad that you couldn't clearly see anything though, mainly because of the colour of these bottoms.

So I went and drank another pint, pulled my bed mat out and fit it into my chair, and wrote this.

Hope you enjoyed this. It definitely was fun!

• 3 months later...