Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Papaya slowly calms back down after your apologies, but is taken out of her embarrassment entirely as Dr.Tatsumaki introduces himself and orders a reorganization of the test chamber.

Thus, the chamber begins to shift, robotic arms extend and retract methodically, items are deployed into the room, positioned and assembled to change it into a more suitable place...

image.thumb.png.3a87986f5eee5e03671f8b2cdc571bc7.png

Papaya wanders the changed test chamber, looks closely at some of the new items, then turns back to the window.

"This place feels a bit bigger... A bit more comfy too." - She comments, feeling the subtle temperature change.

"Say, would you like something to eat right now, Papaya?" - Dr.Shepherd inquires, to which Papaya seems a bit confused.

"Wh-... I mean I'd like it I guess? But... Honestly I-I'd like to use the toilet instead, please I'm bursting!" - She begs once again.

"Unfortunately we cannot allow you to relieve yourself yet, Papaya. We have to keep our tests accurate." - Dr.Illusive replies, much to Papaya's concern.

"What?! But.. You've tested my augmented bladder to it's limits already! I-I'd explode had it not been for that spurt you allowed!" - She yells as her bladder complains with another spasm, causing her to hunch over and and squeeze her legs together.

"I can assure you we will not let you explode. Besides, there is another test we're required to do involving your full bladder, you will see very soon. For now however, you may enjoy your break." - Illusive replies.

"...Uh, do you have a preference on what you like to eat, Papaya?" - Dr.Shepherd continues, hoping to help the desperate Papaya calm down a bit.

"Hnng... I-I like uh... I like sweets! I-I've been craving cookies for some time now..." - She replies, struggling against what her body says... 

By all means she cannot leak, yet every complaint from her bladder causes her to hold herself in desperation, right now it feels like a dam with it's gates fully closed, no water can pass but that only causes the pressure against the walls to grow exponentially... Were it not for the numbing agent and the previous spurt she'd probably be uncomfortably waddling everywhere by now.

image.png.4dc243638e17305d3e046350003954ca.png

"During your break Papaya, and before we provide you with some food, I'd suggest you cleanse yourself. Don't worry, we'll also provide you with new, clean clothes while your current outift is being cleaned." - Dr.tatsumaki adds.

Papaya simply nods, making her way to the newly constructed washroom whilst gently fidgeting as she tries not to hunch over due to the pressure.

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]

Alright, we have quite a bit to go over! 

First and Foremost: Welcome to TC-15 Doctor Tatsumaki! We'll be deploying some new clothes for Papaya to use as Pajamas.

That brings us to the first question: While Papaya's outfit is being washed, what should she wear for her break? Do keep in mind this will be some... Relief time, not for her bladder of course, but for the lady herself, if possible, keep it light and comfy.

Secondly: Doctor Tatsumaki! The 'materiel shift' beam prototype has arrived! We can begin testing it right after Papaya's break. Also about the side effects for the numbing agent, I asked administration about those and it is possible that Papaya may suffer some very minor... Um- Serious... Needy...ness... Alright I can't sugarcoat it: It's possible Papaya may get a bit horny. I can let you deal with that if you want (no innuendos intended) or uh... We can just run a 'purification' protocol on her, ridding her of the effects and side-effects of the numbing agent. Your choice!

Thirdly: Dr.Shepherd, you must remember: Papaya has a 'selective digestion' augment. If you give her something solid to eat, she will need to go 'number 2' eventually! Liquids however will all just be 'number 1'. So you can give her liquid rations with flavors to satisfy her hunger and cravings without risking solid wastes and such. That's up to you however, and if you don't mind solid messes, I don't mind either.

Finally: To help Papaya relax, we can deploy a massage chair like Dr.Illusive suggested! But if we don't run that 'purify' protocol she may need some other stimmuli, just something to keep in mind... Nudge nudge!

I uh... I'm saying 'nudge' because I'm unfortunately not physically there to nudge you.

Ahem! Anyways, good luck labcoats!

[PAUSING COMMUNICATION]

Papaya, who has already stripped, tries her best to relax in the bathtub. having filled it up with some warm water. Judging by the occasional hiss she lets out, it's clear her bladder wasn't too fond of the sound of running water, much less getting slowly covered in said water.
Alhough getting more comfortable, Papaya is clearly struggling to sit still in the bathtub, crossing her legs, squirming, fidgeting... Blushing a little bit aswell, suspiciously.
image.png.39be2873d75acca890cffc6876a8ff73.png

*I am so so sorry that this took so long to make. As I previously mentioned in a status I've been kinda sick, and to further set me back, Starbound decided to start gettin unruly... Hopefully all of it is solved and the game doesn't break again. I am doing much betetr and will try to be more consistent with my uploads, thank you all for being patient. ❤️*

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've forwarded your suggestions to administration and here's what they decided on! The selected test subject is a 25 year old woman, relatively slim and wears a pair of glasses, though you are al

We should put her in a skirt that interacts with our machines so that we can look at her panties to see if she leaks (without her knowing of course)

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION] [⚠️ADMINISTRATOR PRESENT] "Trust issues? I don't think that's anything to worry about, not like the subjects have a say in what we do, this is scientific progr

Posted Images

Guest IllusiveOne

First, as for her clothes I think something comfy should suffice. Sweat pants and a big T shirt sound relaxing. Underwear optional yet provided should she request

Second, I think her food should be delivered via the liquid rations. That should have an interesting result.

Lastly, her "pressing need" and where we should go. I think we should give her some time to relax, but no need to purify her just yet. I think she should have some way to take her mind of her bladder, maybe further stimulated by a slight aphrodisiac sent in via the air ducts. And of course, we can always provide a private area should she absolutely need (that we can still monitor of course)

Other than that, let us continue to monitor and scan as needed. We can begin the second test after she gets some rest 

EDIT: Definitely looking forward to testing the material shift beam before our next test!

Edited by IllusiveOne (see edit history)

"Her neediness, hmmm..." (moves hand to chin in a thinking motion) "(talking to self) The purification protocol would rid the numbing agent. So Papaya would need to relieve herself.  (thinking intensifies) If we don't do it, she's gonna need to relieve herself in another way, hmmm. I vote to purify the numbing agent, I have no idea how to stop a horny person, but a desperate person I know."

"But for her eating, eating only liquid rations seems like a sad existence. And I think it would be cool to see if it the 'steel bladder' augmentation pushes on her bowels. I've even drawn a diagram on how that would work" (shows a badly made drawing of a circle and a few arrows pointing at something long. He's clearly proud of the drawing.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*Sorry it took a bit longer than I promised! Starbound proved a lot more finnicky than before... Unfortunately this means less image for this time*

It is time for Papaya's break, after agreeing to allow solid rations, Dr.Chosen steps in to deploy new clothes.

"Once you're done washing, Papaya... Here's some new clothes!" - After the announcement, a platform emerges near papaya to hold up a towel and her new outfit.

"Hey, thank you!" - She replies with a smile. Once she's done with the bath, she takes the towel to dry herself off, moves on to a hair dryer that was provided near the sink, and after that she is ready to dress up again! Papaya starts off with the shirt, it being quite big helps her situation quite a bit as it doesn't press on the bulge her bladder forms... Unfortunately the same cannot be said about the sweatpants, they're not exactly tight, but they would push on the protrusion. 

image.thumb.png.56973d7843c494c22ad228b5e3092b6d.png

As such, Papaya decides to wear them a bit lower, seemingly unaware or just not caring that it shows a bit of her buttcrack... Either way, she walks back to her desk, sits down, stretches and yawns.

"We've decided to allow solid meals! Enjoy a little snack before you go to sleep, Papaya!" - Dr. Shepherd announces, deploying a plate of cookies, like Papaya had asked before.

Dr.Lulu takes the chance to deploy some milk to go along with it.

"Thank you..." - Papaya says, licking her lips before taking a cookie, dipping it in the warm milk and happily eating it. 

She calmly takes them one by one, occasionally crossing her legs in response to bladder spasms, which seem to be bothering her less than before, but something else taking place... Causing her to squirm and occasionally even grind against the chair a bit.

After she's done with the cookies, she drinks the rest of the milk, wipes her mouth with a paper towel and steps toward the bed... The 2 needs are now fighting for her attention, her bladder aches and applies pressure, Papaya crosses her legs and clutches her crotch in response, her pussy feels warm and dampens, and she tries her best to not give it a few rubs when she clutches in response to her bladder. It takes some willpower but she manages to reach the bed and lay down.

"Thank you again, scientists!" She smiles, fights her bladder a bit more and manages to relax.

"It's no problem, miss! We'l give you some privacy now, enjoy your break." - Dr.Tastumaki replies, promptly dimming the lights and temporarily disabling the microphone as to not accidentally speak into the chamber. 

Papya looks around for a bit, to the right... To the left... And she finally caves in, she sighs, pushes her pants down a bit and begins to fiddle. She rubs her slit up and down, her breath gets heavier and her legs rub together. Poor Papaya can't handle just teasing herself and presses further, pushing a finger inside and moaning softly... This progresses into Papaya laying there and fingering herself, letting out soft moans, occasionally mumbling something...

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]

I'll refrain from commenting too much on what the lady's doing, but I am rather curious as to what she could be imagining... Anyway, once she's done and goes to sleep, it's probably a good time to discuss what to try out next time! Remember tomorrow we'll introduce her to the 'materiel shift beam', and that can open up a lot of possibilities for tests! And of course, since she's consumed solids, you might wanna keep an eye on her bowels too, she might need to void them eventually, I'm sure you'll notice that in the event she starts passing gas or something... Unless you don't want that, in which case we could send in a plug for that aswell. As usual: Up to you!

Get creative now scientists, it'll be a big test next time!

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED]

Papaya speeds up, her moans getting louder and her fiddling more intense, it goes on until she's satisfied and exhausted herself, after which she falls asleep...

Guest IllusiveOne

A good night's rest should do well! In the morning I say she should be offered a refreshing glass of water to start the day. Afterwards, i believe we should test out the material shift beam in order to give her bladder a bit more of a chance to expand to accommodate the liquids as well. As for the next experiment, since we have tested her physically, perhaps more of a verbal quiz of sorts is in order.

She should be tested on a variety of questions, not too difficult to answer of course, but should she answer wrong, she'll be subjected to slight tickling at the hands of....well, automated hands.

At the end of it, she should be allowed another short release. Though not too much, let's say around 10% of her current volume. That should get her through the morning and a small break for lunch 

A plug for her bowels will be good. We dont want that when she poops that something leaks out from the urine. Or something else happens. Also i would say that we give her for the next test a 1 liter bottle with tea in it (goes faster through the body then water). Maybe we also could scan her vitals and everything else. Maybe also let her bladder grow a bit. And we should give in everything we give her some aphrodicums so she will not be bothered so much from the need to pee

Edited by Terror of torn (see edit history)

"There's no need to plug her butt. She has a toilet and we won't be testing if her bowels will hold up." I say.                                                                         "For tomorrow's test, we could see if her 'pee-holding ability' is intact. We ask Papaya to not let go of her pee and disable the urethral plug."

"And she was definitively thinking about me" I joke to the other scientists.

Edited by GermanShepherd (see edit history)

"Greetings, everyone. Administration decided I would be a perfect fit to help you with your research here at TC-15. You may call me Doctor El if you like. After looking at her most recent scan, I believe Doctor Shepherd has a great idea to see if her natural holding ability is still intact or not."
 (She looks at the terminals.) "I don't think there's any need to plug her butt. Maybe after the material shifting beam we can give her a nice breakfast. Maybe eggs and bacon with a side of buttered toast?" (She looks at the chamber.) "I believe it would be good to do another vital scan when she wakes up, and after her breakfast, maybe a 10-15% release?"

(Haha, sorry for being so formal like this is a roleplay, it's the only way I think I can do this interactive story thing. Hope you don't mind :P)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

(Shortly after prof. Sloth agrees with the other professors, an adverage sized cobra snake slithers in through a previously unseen hatch near the main table at the window connected to the wall. They gather everyones attention.)

“Greetings, team, I am Stewart from human management. My job here is to monitor the wellbeing of humans (and any other animals that may be here) of both the test subject and the ones inducting the tests on said subject. Oh, and, before you ask, yes I am a snake, no I was not born a snake, it was an accident while using myself as a test subject for a particularly dangerous test early in my career here. I’m lucky to be alive, frankly.”

”Now, once papaya wakes up, I suggest we ask how comfortable she is with the current test (Oh, after I introduce myself along with professor el, of corse) and explain the full extent of what we are testing. We want them to understand this and hopefully not grow to become suspicious of us. They are human, after all, just like most of you.”

“That should be it for now, anyway I shall leave until morning as I would like to sleep. It is getting rather cramped in here, after all. Until then, get some rest. I’ve already got someone working the night shift in case of any unusual activity from papaya. Actually, have we asked papayas real name? She might be more comfortable being called her real name, although if she did shield probably of said by now. Oh, one final thing before I leave, can someone call a scan? Anyway, be seeing you all tomorrow for my and prof. Els introduction. I look forward to working with you.”

(the snake slithers off back into the hatch it came from)

ok, out of rollplay quick, I’m perfectly fine with waiting. To be honest, that part I just wrote was so fun to write I don’t mind if this doesn’t continue as this gave me the opportunity to write a snake scientist! Although, I must ask if your state has improved enough to continue writing. Not to pressure you, though, take as much time as needed! Either way, thanks for this incredible fic!

On 1/4/2021 at 6:12 PM, WhiteSnake said:

(Shortly after prof. Sloth agrees with the other professors, an adverage sized cobra snake slithers in through a previously unseen hatch near the main table at the window connected to the wall. They gather everyones attention.)

“Greetings, team, I am Stewart from human management. My job here is to monitor the wellbeing of humans (and any other animals that may be here) of both the test subject and the ones inducting the tests on said subject. Oh, and, before you ask, yes I am a snake, no I was not born a snake, it was an accident while using myself as a test subject for a particularly dangerous test early in my career here. I’m lucky to be alive, frankly.”

”Now, once papaya wakes up, I suggest we ask how comfortable she is with the current test (Oh, after I introduce myself along with professor el, of corse) and explain the full extent of what we are testing. We want them to understand this and hopefully not grow to become suspicious of us. They are human, after all, just like most of you.”

“That should be it for now, anyway I shall leave until morning as I would like to sleep. It is getting rather cramped in here, after all. Until then, get some rest. I’ve already got someone working the night shift in case of any unusual activity from papaya. Actually, have we asked papayas real name? She might be more comfortable being called her real name, although if she did shield probably of said by now. Oh, one final thing before I leave, can someone call a scan? Anyway, be seeing you all tomorrow for my and prof. Els introduction. I look forward to working with you.”

(the snake slithers off back into the hatch it came from)

ok, out of rollplay quick, I’m perfectly fine with waiting. To be honest, that part I just wrote was so fun to write I don’t mind if this doesn’t continue as this gave me the opportunity to write a snake scientist! Although, I must ask if your state has improved enough to continue writing. Not to pressure you, though, take as much time as needed! Either way, thanks for this incredible fic!

*I'm hoping I can come back to it this year if I can afford a new computer! Might be a while though, because I'll also have to get starbound running and hope that all the files are there still! I spent a long time building Papaya's chamber it'd be difficult to build it all over again, but I'm willing to do it if it means we'll keep such a fine group happy!! I love your writing by the way, all of you! I won't let you down, pinky (er, well... Tentacle!) promise!

Guest IllusiveOne

"No worries! We'll make sure the facility stays up to date and clean. And keep an eye on Papaya as well. And of course make sure she remains hydrated 😉"

Guest IllusiveOne
22 hours ago, hairypotatocat said:

so how do I participate here?

Simple! Once we get things back up and running we simply observe Papaya and make recommendations for tests to test her bladder! At the moment our administrator is dealing with some technical issues but we plan on picking things back up sometime in this year. In the meantime we're monitoring Papaya, still resting, and bladder still swelling

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2021 at 3:16 AM, Albatross said:

*so, can I just kinda jump in like dr. El and our favourite snakey friend? I like this story so far, good stuff. I’ve been wanting to join in for a while now, but I had to finally make an account*

*Sure thing! Do remember this is still on hold until I got my PC back and I can run Starbound again though.*

"Haaaah..." Papaya yawns, finally feeling strong enough to stand up off the comfy bed. Despite her extraordinarily full bladder, she seems quite happy to greet you all while stretching! You turn the lights back up to a suitable brightness, allowing you to see the lady much better.

"Good morning, science team!"

image.png.915c162f9c10b20953fef4c1af5f8b62.png

After turning the microphones back on, you all welcome her to a new day in TC-15!

"Oh! I think I hear some new voices here today... I have to admit, my bladder doesn't really hurt anymore per se... But my goodness I feel such a sense of urgency! So much pressure! I hope you will go a bit easier on me in these next few tests." She exclaims, looks like after a good night's rest, and a... Well, a good tending to he nether regions, her enthusiasm for science is back on top.

"Indeed!" Dr.Illusive responds, proceeding to brief Papaya on her new tests... "Today you won't be pushed physically like last time, this time we'll be doing some more psychological testing at first, you'll get details on the next tests after that. But for now, you may enjoy your breakfast."

"You'll be served eggs and bacon with a side of toast! My treat." Dr.El adds, though before Papaya can respond, she activates the scanner! "Before that, however, there is something we must verify first, please stand still for the scan..." She requests rather professionally, generally it goes without saying the scanner requires the target to be still, Papaya had realized that but it is standard protocol to request the subject to remain still.

"Ah er... Okay!" Papaya seems rather surprised by the scan, which is odd as most of the time it simply happened unannounced, maybe she's just curious to see what must be done before she can have a taste of that tasty meal Dr.El promised her...

[NARRATION PAUSED: SCAN COMPLETE]

[DISPLAYING SUBJECT STATUS REPORT]

Mental state: Slightly groggy, recovering... ( 98% )

Hunger: Hungry ( 55% )

Thirst: Thirsty ( 55% )

Rest: Well rested! ( 100% )

Bladder: STRETCHING! ( 152% )

Bowels: OK ( 12% )

Refer to supervisor if in need of direction.

[RESUMING NARRATION]

"Ooh... Did that tickle or was that just another twinge?" She thinks out loud, gently rubbing her belly right at the bladder bulge.

"It is a common side effect, completely harmless I assure you." Dr.El continues "I'll be with you in a second Papaya, I must analyze this further, for now just follow my colleagues and I'll serve you breakfast soon."

"Thank you Dr.El!" She waves goodbye in the general direction of the window.

"Alright!" Dr.Shepherd exclaims as he takes over "Now, Papaya! before we start the day proper, have some more water, okay?"

He deploys a water bottle, just like the first day! The poor lady however, can't seem to be able to hold still as she watches the bottle being placed on her table, all that liquid sloshing around... Ugh! That bottle was far luckier than her bladder, for it'd be empty soon, unlike the latter which will only get fuller after this! Then again, she can't complain either as she is quite parched, so she gratefully takes the bottle and begins to drink...

"Once you're done, we'll have to test your continence a-" Dr.Shepher was suttenly interrupted by Papya spitting out her drink, her face flushing up, pink as a cherry blossom...

"WHAT?! CONTINENCE?! I-I'm... I'm NOT a baby!" Papaya protests.

"Aw come on! That's my favorite brand of bottled water, why'd you do that?" He frowns, by the tone it's hard to tell if he's joking or not. "But no, miss! That's not what I meant, we just need to make sure your sphincter still works as normal if the plug is removed! ...Plus we need to remove the plug periodically to make sure there aren't any signs of corrosion. Yeah the material is perfectly safe but better safe than sorry, right?"

"...What?" She just seems confused at the messages, two different responses at once she has to process, especially after being... Well, not insulted, but the comment did bring back some memories, maybe this explains why she was the first to sign up for the bladder augmentation in the first place.

"Just... Don't worry about it, alright? Finish your drink, we'll give you further instructions later." Dr.Tatsumaki interjects, seeing as Papaya was getting rather pouty.

"Alright, alright... I'm sorry I spat the water out, guys."  She lowers her head apologetically before finally focusing back on the bottle... Steadying herself, doing her best to prepare her bladder for the watery load that's soon to come...

And with one big swig, she manages to drink all that was left inside! She can feel her stomach gettin full, but nowhere near as full as her bladder is, speaking of her bladder, it's already protesting without it even having been processed yet, it's like it knows it's gonna get more full, and it hates it...

"Ah! ...Oh boy... I-I'm feeling heavier..." She whines, placing the empty bottle back on the table.

image.png.e9fab977a355fd7915b9c9ac42211438.png

"Ah... I-I think the pain's coming back! Oww..." She continues to whimper, hands immediately going back to her crotch... It does nothing to help, but her body keeps sending the message that she's leaking despite the plug, speaking of which...

"Now Papaya, we have to perform our tests, please make your way to the toilet, remove your undergarments and squat down on the floor." Dr.Illusive orders, to which she complies, walking - no - waddling her way there, as carefully as possible so she does not further upset her bladder with a bounce...

"I-I'm going... Haah... S-So full! Gotta pee..." The waddling wasn't so bad all things considered, she managed to keep everything under control, but squatting was pushing it, litterally, she could feel her entire body protest, muscles twitching to try and force the flood contained within her out, but the plug held strong.

It's that last part that was about to change, as she remained squatting, a little robot arm - same one that had previously applied the plug - appears under her clenching slit...

"As previously mentioned, Papaya, we have to test your con- ...Er, your ability to hold without the plug's assistance, please refrain from peeing until we've given you the 'go ahead', get ready to clench!" Dr.Illusive elaborate, struggling to contain the excitement in his voice as he witness the now bottomless lady in anticipation, positively vibrating with a mix of shaking due to fear and clenching due to pressure...

The arm carefully removes the plug, and Papaya clenches as hard as she can...

"AAAH! Oww! Ow ow ow!!" She yells out, falling onto the floor and curling up as she feels the ocean held in her bladder clashing against her poor little dam with thunderous waves... Dignity's been thrown to the wind her hands are pressed - almost welded - against slit, back arching, legs kicking, face redder than ever, face sweating... She's a complete desperate mess, and it is a sight to behold as she somehow manages to keep every single drop inside! But for how long can she do this...?

"Good, keep holding and sit down on the toilet, I must reiterate: You many not pee until we've given you permission." Dr.Illusive says, and Papaya complies again, putting all of her will into one quick, difficult move...

She only barely manages to stand up, almost immediately falling back down onto the toilet, still clenching like there's no tomorrow, hunched over as she sits down on the toilet, legs shaking as the desperation just keeps on getting more and more intense...

"Aaaah!!  P-Please! The toilet is right there! Please please PLEASE let me pee!" She whines and sobs, her sphincter clearly fighting an uphill battle, as the water she drank before is making itself known, raining into her already overfilled bladder, it's likely that if it were not augmented to this extent, she'd have burst by now...

"Just a little longer..." Dr. Illusive reassures her, readying a new plug in the robotic arm through the terminal...

"My peehole's on fire, PLEASE!!" She begs through clenched teeth, stomping and squirming, ironically performing a potty dance whilst already on the toilet

"Almost there and..." Carefully and slowly, the robotic arm slides the new plug inside, securing it snugly inside Papaya's augmented urethra.

"You may pee n-"

That's it, those are the only three words that mattered to Papaya at that point, the scientist couldn't even get another syllable in before a loud hiss echoed through the test chamber, followed by a pleasured moan of relief warm steamy urine filling up the toilet bowl and yellowing the water in less than a second! For a brief moment, Papaya found herself in paradise, finally relaxed to her fullest, not a care in the world, she almost started drooling as she felt herself float over the toilet, the stream tickling her as it ...

But of course, it was brief, as Dr.Illusive quickly shut the plug through his terminal, much to Papaya's dismay...

"Nooo! Aaargh... I-I barely even got a third of that bottle out of me please open it again!!" She begs, back to her desperate state, to a lesser extent as she's no longer relying on her own sphincter, but her bladder does not care, it wants release, and it won't stop protesting!

"Very good, Papaya!" Dr.El congratulates her, clapping through the intercom. "It seems you are still perfectly capable of holding  it i-"

"No I'm not, please! I'll seriously explode if you guys don't let me pee right now!" She interrupts, refusing - or simply unable - to get off the toilet, legs still kicking and cheeks still puffed... Overall, still a desperate yet adorable little mess.

"We can assure you you'll be fine, we have everything under control. Simply allow your bladder to finish its protests and come out of the bathroom when you're ready to get breakfast. Don't forget to wash your hands ok?"

"But...! ...P-Peee...!" She can barely even speak now, all the waves inside of her refusing to let up, their demand for release increasing tenfold by that unsatisfying leak.

"Don't worry... Hey, listen: You did very well holding today, I'll throw in a few sweets for you with your breakfast, how's that?" Dr.El inquires, managing to distract Papaya from her predicament for a moment.

"R-Really...?" She asks, finally managing to sit up relatively straight, sniffling a bit.

"Yes!" Dr.El reaffirms, helping comfort Papaya further.

"Would you like some gumdrops?" Dr.Illusive offers, Papaya is slowly but surely getting in a better mood.

"Y-Yeah... Yeah I'd love that..." She nods, a weak smile forming on her face. "I... I like the purple ones the most..."

"Gumdrops, Purple, got it!" Dr.Shepherd repeats, rushing out of the room to get some, much to Papaya's amusement as she can hear his quick stepping through the intercom.

"T-Thank you... Scientists." She smiles, much more prominently now, nodding gratefully.

"Testing is rough, but it doesn't mean it can't have pleasant moments. Enjoy your break for now miss, we'll give you as much time as you need to clean up, let us know when you want to eat and we'll serve your breakfast hot and fresh." Dr.Tatsumaki adds.

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]

Oh man... I half expected the lady to be completely incontinent (Don't worry, she can't read this... I-I hope) after she spent that long wearing the plug! Most test subjects become over-reliant on it after just the first day! ...Or maybe they're just cheating and not even trying to hold it, it could be that.

Well, either way it's good to see things are finally working again. *no, really. I just got my computer working today and I immediately jumped back on starbound to get the pictures and write this up. I missed you all so much!!*

Nevertheless... Our materiel shift beam has worked perfectly well on all tests, and I'll be ready to send it into the chamber at your orders! Papaya will be the first human to have a complete augmentation via the beam, so things may seem a bit unpredictable at first, just a friendly warning! Don't worry though, it is perfectly safe! ...Well, unless you don't enjoy losing control of your bladder for a few weeks, that is... H-Heheh... Heh...

I await your orders, labcoats! Good luck!

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED]

image.thumb.png.71f531452fe9b349e535fe5dc0eb6d00.png