Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've forwarded your suggestions to administration and here's what they decided on! The selected test subject is a 25 year old woman, relatively slim and wears a pair of glasses, though you are al

We should put her in a skirt that interacts with our machines so that we can look at her panties to see if she leaks (without her knowing of course)

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION] [⚠️ADMINISTRATOR PRESENT] "Trust issues? I don't think that's anything to worry about, not like the subjects have a say in what we do, this is scientific progr

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Dr. Summer here, I see that we have... uhh, we have gone forward with out augmentations. I apologize, as I have have been on vacation, I came back to the lab, as soon a I heard. We've already traumatized her, so we might as well just drop the act. I vote to remove the toilet, only keeping her bed, chair, and table. We'll release the plug... slowly, allowing her to release herself, you can't pretend you don't want to let her soak herself. Just make sure her bladder isn't empty, we don't want her to be comfortable. May I suggest additional water intake after a wetting as punishment, we don't want to make her give up do we.

• 1 month later...

I feel like we're being a bit mean. Maybe let her empty to below 100% (or at the very least halfway) before stopping, as an apology for the "malfunctioning" machines. Tell her she should be empty now, but her nerves may continue sending signals of being full and it may take time for her body to return to its usual shape after being stretched so much. Don't stop suddenly or she might get suspicious, slow it down a bit first.

If she still seems upset maybe offer some specially-made cookies that dissolve into a liquid once in the digestive system. All the fun of eating sweets, none of the drawbacks of giving her solid food. (she deserves comfort food but im not interested in the result of giving her any)

Also make sure the material shift beam is keeping the rest of her properly elastic to accommodate for the changes in size, her bladder may be more or less invincible but the rest of her could get hurt if stretched too far. We're here to make her need to pee, not make her need a hospital visit.

-Dr. Screwy

Edited by becAUSESCREWU
misspelling (see edit history)
Guest IllusiveOne

As a "man of science" i do have to argue against emptying the subject at this given time. I think following her filling we have a lot to learn from how the such a state could have an impact. And we very well may not get her this full again

So I say it is our duty to keep her as full as we can until we've run additional experiments. Some slight relief as a reward, possibly, but letting her fill back up afterwards

*leans in to whisper* And of course I'm not opposed to filling her up even more eventually from her current state 😉

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Greetings all, Dr. Terra here. Please forgive my absence, I've been running some...personal experiments.

I agree with Dr. Mayhem here, dealing with broken subjects is no fun. It's better to have a more open and personable test subject. However, I am interested in seeing Papaya pushed more towards her augmented limits.

That said, I believe we should dismiss the robot issue as clean as we can so we don't break her will to continue testing. I've found that working with unwilling test subjects can be rather unpleasant, as they don't want to do anything. If we punish disobedient behavior, it should be enough to get her willing to cooperate, but not enough to completely break her trust; for example, release a small leak, regardless of where it is, then close the plug back up to torture her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

(HEAVY AUSTRALIAN ACCENT INTENSIFIES)

Hello mates, Dr. Osbourne here from upside-down land! Nice facility ya ol’ ninnies  got here! Anyways, those bumrags from Spirit Airlines got my flight delayed again. Harsh, right!? Now, administration sent me here to analyze Papaya’s behavior to predict the best options for problems that may arise in this experiment! Now, lets get back to wo- WHAT IN BLIMY BING-BONG SCOOBY-DOO HELL HAPPENED HERE?!?!

• 9 months later...

*Full disclosure, I might not be able to write dialogue for your scientist characters, it proved to be more than I can keep track of! Sorry everyone. 😰*

*But for the sake of continuing this I'll take a similar approach to what I recently did with my other interactives and have the administrator or Papaya address your suggestions (depending on who you're speaking to) and comment on it before ultimately making the decision, I'm sorry if this disappoints any of you who enjoyed the structure of the story so far.*

*Anyway, I think I'm finally getting close to finishin the next chapter... Hopefully it will have been worth the wait*

On 3/29/2022 at 11:40 PM, Vapordrops said:

Hmm.. well obviously Papaya is definitely gonna have some trust issues after this. Let’s fill her up a little bit more and see what we can do afterwards. I’d honestly love to massage that bladder of hers. 

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]

[⚠️ADMINISTRATOR PRESENT]

image.png.7a393d71393121e8d573eecdf6cc23b0.png

"Trust issues? I don't think that's anything to worry about, not like the subjects have a say in what we do, this is scientific progress we're talking about here! What would be the point in letting ourselves get caught up in the means like the last guy? Well, that's just what I think, you're the one running the tests after all..."

On 3/29/2022 at 11:42 PM, MrPiggy said:

Fill her up a bit more. I want to see the best bulge ever seen, but fill it just enough so that she can still stand up and keep her sanity. 

As for what comes next, since her outfit’s essentially ruined, maybe get her a change of clothes, one that isn’t very bladder friendly. 

Firstly, a corset that will attempt to squeeze the bulge down (although after putting it on a decent bulge still appears through it), and then perhaps some panties and tights to slip on after that. And to top it all off, a tight dress. The skirt section can be flowy, short, and as revealing as you want it to. Better keep the looks up if you want to keep holding. That’s just my suggestion though. 

"Alright, letting the bots pump in a  bit more diuretics as we speak. I'm fond of how you think, it would be unrealistic for us to fill her up to the point she can't walk! This is meant to be used in real life situations, after all. As for the clothes, well... [chuckle] I like your suggestion, but I'm gonna hold off on that until we see the rest of the science team's thinking, no objections from me though!"

On 3/29/2022 at 11:59 PM, orangelion said:

I think Papaya is way past the squirming phase at this point. I think we should give her a little break and see how holding up and then perhaps she can be filled up more

"Well, if any of you want to converse with Subject 1047, I'll give you the time and consider that a break. Sounds fair, no?"

On 3/30/2022 at 11:46 AM, Guest IllusiveOne said:

I say we get her bulge a bit bigger, replace the plug, then give her a chance to compose herself and adjust to her volume before we prepare the next tests

"Yep, so far so good... Not sure what you mean by replacing the plug, isn't it working well enough so far? Besides, it'd go against one of the secondary directives of the test, we need to see how much punishment this plug can take! Don't you like my approach? We're testing bladder augmentation, specialized urethral plug technology AND automated refueling drones all at once! Hah! I love my job."

On 3/30/2022 at 9:51 PM, GermanShepherd said:

"I'll get my first aid kit ready. Just in case we need it."

Let's stop filling her bladder and plug her up, we need to know how much pain she's in, if the bladder is pressing on her bowels, if she can still walk, the whole shebang concerning her.

"Sorry Dr.Shepherd, it appears you are out-voted on this issue, the rest of the team is in agreement she'll be filled up a bit more... Though still, good call on the first aid kit, I'll take that a step further and inform medical professionals to stand by."

On 5/22/2022 at 7:57 PM, SummerRain said:

Can we get a report on Papayas mental state, and potentially her trust?

"Trust is a hard thing to measure, but yes I agree we should look into the subject's mental state... I think a scan will work, let's get the robots to back off so we can do that!"

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED]

[SCANNER ONLINE]

image.png.5200bd8293faf89970120ae02db4b327.png

[SCAN COMPLETE]

[DISPLAYING SUBJECT STATUS REPORT]

Mental state: ⚠️ Panic daze ( 31% )

Hunger: OK ( 53% )

Thirst:  OK ( 100% )

Rest: OK ( 61% )

Bladder: ⚠️ #STATUSHERE# (502%)

Bowels: OK ( 20% )

Refer to supervisor if in need of direction.

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]

[⚠️ ADMINISTRATOR PRESENT]

"Well now... Her bladder's still on the rise but her mental state... This might be a problem, she's not very responsive. This is why I try to automate everything, people are so fragile! Ugh... Well, I'm open to suggestions."

On 4/8/2022 at 10:00 PM, SummerRain said:

Dr. Summer here, I see that we have... uhh, we have gone forward with out augmentations. I apologize, as I have have been on vacation, I came back to the lab, as soon a I heard. We've already traumatized her, so we might as well just drop the act. I vote to remove the toilet, only keeping her bed, chair, and table. We'll release the plug... slowly, allowing her to release herself, you can't pretend you don't want to let her soak herself. Just make sure her bladder isn't empty, we don't want her to be comfortable. May I suggest additional water intake after a wetting as punishment, we don't want to make her give up do we.

"Welcome to the lab, Dr.Summer! Well, if enough of you agree to grant her relief, then fine by me. But is that really the choice for the moment? I think that might 'throw a wrench' into our plans, so to speak... I'll also hold off on removing items from the test chamber just in case, there are multiple aspects to consider here."

On 5/26/2022 at 10:18 AM, Guest IllusiveOne said:

As a "man of science" i do have to argue against emptying the subject at this given time. I think following her filling we have a lot to learn from how the such a state could have an impact. And we very well may not get her this full again

So I say it is our duty to keep her as full as we can until we've run additional experiments. Some slight relief as a reward, possibly, but letting her fill back up afterwards

*leans in to whisper* And of course I'm not opposed to filling her up even more eventually from her current state 😉

"Indeed, indeed! Fufufu~ I like the idea of dangling relief in front of the subject as motivation, what do you all think? Hmm... Not sure that could be the best motivator for her right now but definetly something to keep in mind."

On 4/16/2022 at 11:32 AM, Marr.Pizz said:

I say we should try our best not to lose her trust.

"That's something you scientists are gonna have to handle, I'm not HR! In fact I personally fired everyone from that department, they sucked! Anyway, back to the subject at hand... Heh... Any ideas on how you can keep her trust?"

On 7/13/2022 at 11:50 PM, Mistress26 said:

Dr. Mayhem here to... Arrest this mess here. I say we just blame the robots and attempt to return to normal here. At least for now. I don't need another broken subject on my record. There's no fun in playing with mindless drones.

"Welcome to the labs, Dr.Mayhem! Good idea! Let's keep this up, what else? What else?"

On 9/3/2022 at 11:02 PM, TerraLord said:

Greetings all, Dr. Terra here. Please forgive my absence, I've been running some...personal experiments.

I agree with Dr. Mayhem here, dealing with broken subjects is no fun. It's better to have a more open and personable test subject. However, I am interested in seeing Papaya pushed more towards her augmented limits.

That said, I believe we should dismiss the robot issue as clean as we can so we don't break her will to continue testing. I've found that working with unwilling test subjects can be rather unpleasant, as they don't want to do anything. If we punish disobedient behavior, it should be enough to get her willing to cooperate, but not enough to completely break her trust; for example, release a small leak, regardless of where it is, then close the plug back up to torture her.

"Greetings Dr.Terra! You've been running your own experiments? I know you said they're personal but I'd really like to hear about them one day... I like your idea of punishing, I think we could strike a good balance if we keep that in mind along with the reward discussed earlier... Carrot & stick approach I hear it's called? You're right though, we'll have to be careful with what we say to the subject if we want to keep it responsive and compliant."

On 4/12/2022 at 7:21 PM, Kuro1608 said:

hmmmm i would consider beeing this cold dependning on her trust level, for example if she doesnt really trust us anymore i would go with Dr.Summers plan but if she still trusts us i would recommend beeing a lil more friendly ^^

"That's also fair, no point in bothering with the subject if it doesn't respond properly, we have a test to do after all! ...Still, I see many of you scientists are far more... "People-savvy", so I think I'll let you discuss the best approach."

On 5/25/2022 at 1:27 AM, Amber1 said:

Hey! Dr. Amber here! 

i just got back and I agree with Dr. Summer though, maby try and make here incontent then re-toilet train her so that her bladder can slowly build up to what we want?

"Ah, so... Seeing if the subject can re-gain their 'continence' after being plugged... Hmm... I'm still not sure on granting the subject relief quite yet - of course it's your decision - but that is a very interesting test too! Color me interested, I'll keep a mental note of that. Nicely done, Dr.Amber!"

On 5/21/2022 at 3:12 PM, becAUSESCREWU said:

I feel like we're being a bit mean. Maybe let her empty to below 100% (or at the very least halfway) before stopping, as an apology for the "malfunctioning" machines. Tell her she should be empty now, but her nerves may continue sending signals of being full and it may take time for her body to return to its usual shape after being stretched so much. Don't stop suddenly or she might get suspicious, slow it down a bit first.

If she still seems upset maybe offer some specially-made cookies that dissolve into a liquid once in the digestive system. All the fun of eating sweets, none of the drawbacks of giving her solid food. (she deserves comfort food but im not interested in the result of giving her any)

Also make sure the material shift beam is keeping the rest of her properly elastic to accommodate for the changes in size, her bladder may be more or less invincible but the rest of her could get hurt if stretched too far. We're here to make her need to pee, not make her need a hospital visit.

-Dr. Screwy

"Seems like a lot of you are leaning towards granting her relief, fair enough... I'm gonna wait just a little bit first, I do still need to test things as I previously mentioned. I do really love your plan with the cookies though, I think I'll put that into action very soon! And great observation on the Mk.5 by the way, no need to worry, I've made sure to calibrate the beam to make the necessary changes to her body... It's probably why it drained the facility like that, the human body is a complex thing! Anyway, back on topic... Let's try to communicate with the subject and I'll go ahead and... 'Bribe' her with the snacks you suggested. It's good to have you here, Dr.Screwy! I hope we can continue to collaborate on the next tests~"

On 3/31/2022 at 11:50 AM, JustARandom said:

“Don’t worry, Papaya! We’ve initiated the shutdown sequence on these robots and they should power down soon. We’ll figure out what happened with them and make sure that it never happens again.”

"Uuugh... I-I sure hope it doesn't happen again... M-My... My belly really hurts..."

image.png.ad030bb90fe7d69eca57ac2600f328e4.png

"Well, at least we know her throat's fine, seems like she's coming off her daze after that announcement, good work so far! Let's introduce the cookies into the equation and see if her mood improves!"

"Special cookies for me? Uh, alright yeah! I-I could go for some... Thanks!"

image.png.9c0f409a22b248d550972ec2f7604c96.png

"Oh that made her perk up quick...?"

On 11/22/2022 at 7:47 AM, Bruh idk said:

(HEAVY AUSTRALIAN ACCENT INTENSIFIES)

Hello mates, Dr. Osbourne here from upside-down land! Nice facility ya ol’ ninnies  got here! Anyways, those bumrags from Spirit Airlines got my flight delayed again. Harsh, right!? Now, administration sent me here to analyze Papaya’s behavior to predict the best options for problems that may arise in this experiment! Now, lets get back to wo- WHAT IN BLIMY BING-BONG SCOOBY-DOO HELL HAPPENED HERE?!?!

image.png.d4fe1ddc9433a145eeddef9e1ab038e7.png

"...Yeah a lot has happened recently huh? ...Either way, it's good to have you here, Dr.Osbourne! Also uh, can- Can someone get Dr.Lurker back to his test chamber? I don't like him peeking into MY tests!"

"Anyway, we've got a lot of options to go over, mainly though I'm curious about what you think should happen next. I understand from now on we should try and use the subject's full bladder to our advantage and implement a reward and punishment system! But at the same time I hear a lot of you thinking she should get relief at this point... I'm not quite sure which I like best, so I think it's up to you, have a discussion amongst yourselves, let me know what you think is best."

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED]

[AWAITING RESPONSE]

• 2 months later...

Hello again. As in perspnal expreiments, I meant more experiments for my own curiosity; I'm not trying to gate keep secrets.

One of my more...intriguing expriments, at least for me...is an experiment utilising automated urethral plugs to force the bladder to atrophy as a form of "extreme" punishment. Basically the way it works is, you insert it and whilst in, the subject is unable to voluntary void their bladder.

On the other end, it can be programmed to automatically disengage after the bladder reaches a certain liquid threshold in ml; eg. 750 ml. What this does is makes it to where the subject is encouraged to keep drinking right up to the point their bladder is aching for release, and eventually they will be rewarded with one, albiet uncontrolled. This also makes it to where the subject is physically unable to hold more urine in their bladder than the set amount, causing their bladder to shrink overtime.

I am also proactively testing this on a subject of my to test if it can make them 100% incontinent. Once I'm finished, I would be more than happy to send over a version of this plug for our own collective use, if we would all be interested.

As for whether or not we grant Papaya relief, I say we grant her a partial release. Maybe lower her "full bladder" percentage by 150%? 500+% seems quite extreme if you ask me, and again, I feel I must remind all of you that we run the risk of mentally breaking her. She's only at 31% right now, how much longer before she completely gives up?! If you all DO wish to continue like this, go ahead, but count me out. I refuse to have another broken subject on my record. 

• 1 month later...

A woman in a lab coat walks in, smiling. “Uhh.. hi! Is this the T-15 lab site?” She asks, a random scientist. “I just got transferred over from a lab on a lower level. This is….” She puases, looking at a small research tablet. “GHTS-1047, aka Papaya. So let’s see what I’ve missed, and what we got going on at the moment.” The woman walks over to the lab controls, reading over files. “Ok, I see….” The woman with brown hair puases, twirling her pigtails slightly. “So we’re at 500% at the moment, what if we have her do a verison of that exercise she did in the beginning? But (much) more difficult, and she can make it in a certain amount of time, she can get a (very) small bit of relief?” She suggested excitedly. 

“oh! I’m sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! I’m quince wren, she/her, and excited to see what the big deal is with the infamous GHTS-1047 project is! I’m sure that the supervisor can give you any more details you need, but don’t be afraid to ask!”