Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've forwarded your suggestions to administration and here's what they decided on! The selected test subject is a 25 year old woman, relatively slim and wears a pair of glasses, though you are al

We should put her in a skirt that interacts with our machines so that we can look at her panties to see if she leaks (without her knowing of course)

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION] [⚠️ADMINISTRATOR PRESENT] "Trust issues? I don't think that's anything to worry about, not like the subjects have a say in what we do, this is scientific progr

Posted Images

Guest IllusiveOne

I say we assess the current situation, and check on Papaya of course, documenting any apparent changes to her bladder or desperation

On 3/4/2022 at 4:51 PM, GermanShepherd said:

(Clearly on the verge of panicking) "Hmm, interesting. Our machines have gone rogue, that's cool, that's fine, we're not panicking, panicking is the last thing that we're doing, because everything is under control, robots definitively won't take over the facility."

image.png.22ee9d87744cbd2b83dfb667e50b9aaa.png

On 3/5/2022 at 9:19 PM, IllusiveOne said:

I say we assess the current situation, and check on Papaya of course, documenting any apparent changes to her bladder or desperation

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]

⚠️ [ADMINISTRATOR PRESENT]

Apologies for the sudden interruption, I understand there were some unexpected occurences while testing the... "Stretch-inator"... I must also ask that you forgive my subordinate's unprofessionalism.

Everyone calm down, there is no machine uprising, that was just a side effect of using the prototype on a human subject. Good job discovering that by the way, I'll have someone study it thoroughly.

With clarifications out of the way, shall we continue testing?

Since my messages are going through, I'm assuming the maintenance team managed to restore power to your chamber, finally.

Doctor Illusive! You wish to check on 1047's status? Very well, allow me to reboot the scanner for you...

image.png.83a1fc9050539004e4f05e672a9edef5.png

...Hmm, these machines are a little slower than I remember.

'Too many instances' it says, it's probably just the Mk.5 sapping power. I'll go ahead and remove that from the chamber.

image.thumb.png.c2634aa34cb0a8fceb0ee6ad2ec8ab4c.png

Oh good, and the subject stopped screaming aswell, good to see things are getting back into control.

With that prototype out of the chamber, the scanner can finally begin to recharge. It should be ready in a few minutes.

While that is happening, why don't you tell me a bit about the test so far?

Tenta tells me the bionic bladder and selective digestion aguments passed all the stress tests with "flying colors"

...Whatever that means...

I never received any formal reports however, so I thought I would chime in on the tests myself... Interesting results so far. Have you any notes?

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED, AWAITING RESPONSE]

Guest IllusiveOne

Well, glad that was sorted out! Let give Papaya some reassurance that all is fine and back up and running at optimal levels. I do think we should ask her how she is feeling, both physically and emotionally at this point as well

On 3/13/2022 at 7:38 PM, IllusiveOne said:

Well, glad that was sorted out! Let give Papaya some reassurance that all is fine and back up and running at optimal levels. I do think we should ask her how she is feeling, both physically and emotionally at this point as well

Don't worry, your messages may now be directly relayed into the chamber! This should make communication with 1047 a breeze!

image.png.457de148e81b4624c388e1e820b74c81.png

Yea she seems calm enough to me.

Hold on though, I can't be the only one who sees that right? One of the buttons in her top just gave out!

T-The Mk.5 worked? Her bionic bladder became stretchy and now it's slowly expanding to contain the 2 days worth of pee contained within it...

Yes... YES! This is exactly what I hoped for! Fellow researchers, right now we've just developed the future of human medicine and organ upgrades! So many possibilities... Ah, I mustn't get ahead of myself. We have a lot to test for, and a lot of results to document!

Before anything else let's get that scan on, as you requested!

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED]

[SCANNER ONLINE]

image.png.7d0c3c4014b7a0fcc5621f2d56320524.png    

[SCAN COMPLETE]

[DISPLAYING SUBJECT STATUS REPORT]

Mental state: OK ( 95% )

Hunger: OK ( 61% )

Thirst: Thirsty ( 58% )

Rest: OK ( 78% )

Bladder: ⚠️ #STATUSHERE# (250%)

Bowels: OK ( 18% )

Refer to supervisor if in need of direction.

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]

[⚠️ ADMINISTRATOR PRESENT]

Hmm, that is to be expected, the scanner's having some trouble estimating results based on volume given the sudden expansion...  Number might be a bit wonky, but it's good to estimate on.

Now what?

11 hours ago, GermanShepherd said:

(Getting out from under a table, a bit flustered)
"Ah... well... (clears throat) I see... The notes I have for now are that the subject can still feel the need to pee, and that she can still hold her bladder well, without the plug or the numbing agent, I mean."

She can still feel the need? Hmm, we'll have to gauge that one more time, she doesn't look that desperate. Maybe the sudden expansion to her bladder made it so that there's just a lot more room in there, it might just feel like a loose bag at the moment instead of a proper bladder full of pressure.

Very good to know that the new bladder didn't make her incontinent or anything! You should've seen what 'GHTS-1041''s test was like, as soon as the plug was removed for maintenance she peed so much, the bionic bladder made an audible click as the material shrunk back down!

...Don't worry, that information was declassified a long time ago, I won't need to do anything to keep you quiet.

Thank you Dr.Shepherd! I'll have someone take care this information immediately.

Now as for 1047, what shall we do with her? Oh wait, I see you've already gotten your commands in...

On 3/17/2022 at 2:26 AM, MrPiggy said:

Ah, yes. Get back to holding. 

image.png.c08d72c09278cb1296ec2c9f7787bfc6.png

Straight to the point! I like that.

Although, even if she didn't want to hold it in, it's not like she has a choice. She's plugged up after all!

On 3/15/2022 at 7:31 PM, Omo luna said:

I would want you to take the strongest diuretic so your bladder can get more fuller 

YES! YES! YES!

GOOD IDEA!!

VERY GOOD IDEA!!!

I'M SENDING SOMETHING IN RIGHT NOW!

image.thumb.png.a223f36c2e828dc112fa34ae7d32d29f.png

image.png.e8db43302925fd3c8e84178f38c50f70.png

Say hello to my personal design! The Multi-Role Automated Tendril Conglomerate (M-RATCon)

I built these things to fuel convoys of vehicles remotely, and today! Hohohoh today...

We fuel up a human!!

image.png.defa8397f17b4c465b88dbfdf6845ab2.png

THIS is the fun part!

Where do we fill her up? Do we open up the plug and fill her bladder directly?

Do we force that diuretic fluid down her throat?

Maybe we could even force that substance somewhere a little more unconventional!

That nozzle (yes I know it looks a little phallic, don't question it) can work with pretty much anything!

If you want my vote: I'd say throat, I don't like how noisy this subject's being, putting that nozzle in her mouth would shut her up... I don't want her to choke though, so the urethra is looking mighty fine aswell.

Plus, if you want to listen to her screaming (I won't judge), feel free to go for the urethra, or maybe even other orifices I'm not considering. Anything's possible when it comes to science!

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED, AWAITING RESPONSE]

Edited by Tentacool
Spelling (see edit history)
Guest IllusiveOne

I vote for the throat as well, give it time to settle and us lab coats a chance to observe her currently expanding midsection a bit more 😉

Guest IllusiveOne
2 hours ago, Tentacool said:

*I've counted the votes and decided on an order of events.*

*There are 3 votes for the urethra (1 of them technically being for both), 3 for both, and 2 for the throat.*

*With urethra and both being tied, Papaya will be first filled up by the urethra, then get a nozzle in her mouth.*

*What do you all think?*

Sounds great! Though I do worry about the emotional toll this will have on her. We can assess afterwards and it could always be chalked up to a hardware malfunction...

On 3/21/2022 at 9:33 PM, GermanShepherd said:

"Oh, oh no... Gosh darn. We've just traumatized another subject. Uhhh, hey Papaya. Think about it like this, you won't need to hold your pee for so long now. Uhh... See, that's good, right?"

I vote for us to fill up her bladder directly by the urethra.

image.png.262ae2e700ebf8807593b8a9fd7c295d.png

9 hours ago, Kuro1608 said:

absolutely yes

there will be emotional damage and probably a little bit of trust issues but not as bad if we say it was a machine error 

On 3/26/2022 at 6:02 PM, IllusiveOne said:

Sounds great! Though I do worry about the emotional toll this will have on her. We can assess afterwards and it could always be chalked up to a hardware malfunction...

On 3/20/2022 at 3:12 AM, JustARandom said:

I also vote both, but perhaps we should blame it on the robot malfunctioning so we don't completely lose her trust here

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]

[⚠️ADMINISTRATOR PRESENT]

image.png.f2d5181d27c5f018d828cb74c3090210.png

Well scientists, I'm impressed.
I didn't think of that! You have a very pragmatic approach to maintaining the subject's mental state, I like that!

You have my go-ahead!

[---]

image.png.286ab42628183d9dc2d896ceea615bbe.png

Well, of course it wouldn't be that easy...

I suppose we will just have to deal with a panicking subject for a while. Annoying, but workable.

Let's move these machines into place.

On 3/20/2022 at 2:39 AM, Bombality said:

I agree with MrPiggy, I vote both

On 3/22/2022 at 10:08 AM, Vapordrops said:

I vote urethra as well. I wanna see that poor bladder swell even more. 

On 3/19/2022 at 1:39 PM, Omo luna said:

Force the diuretic liquids down her throat 

On 3/20/2022 at 2:34 AM, IllusiveOne said:

I vote for the throat as well, give it time to settle and us lab coats a chance to observe her currently expanding midsection a bit more 😉

All good choices, if it were up to me I'd just muzzle the subject by filling her up via the throat, but this is still your experiment so... Compromise it is! Urethra first, then throat.

First let's get these troublesome pants out of the way...

image.png.433fe3453312df3e77fd4b545ba86d94.png

Here we go!

Let's open up that plug, the nozzle should be able to squeeze its way in through the opening.

image.png.b0aeca02a3ba52efce9e6c0993dae855.png

Oh great she's shouting...

Oops, that's a leak! Let's get the nozzle in quickly before she notices! She must not let it out.

image.png.edfcb8f27e8d651dc53f423c58a15acd.png

My ears...!

The view's definetly worth it though, the nozzle is all the way in, The M-RATCon is kinda pinching the sides of her belly but that shouldn't be an issue...

Deploying diuretic fluid in 3... 2...

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED]

[ 'Multi-Role Automated Tendril Conglomerate' ACTIVE]

> Directive: Fuel
> Nozzle inserted successfully
> ⚠️WARNING: FUEL TANK PRESSURE CRITICAL
> Failed to deploy fuel : ⚠️FUEL TANK PRESSURE CRITICAL
-
> Directive: Manual control
> Deploying fuel...
> Deploying fuel...
> 🔁

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]
[⚠️ADMINISTRATOR PRESENT]

Please disregard that wall of text, I got a bit rusty on the controls. I put the fuel pump on a repeat order so... It's just continuously filling! This should be fun.

image.png.18b3012eaf83ee931dfcb32a8a27eeda.png

Oh my machine spirit, what a drama queen!

Sorry to any sadists present, but her screams and my ears are not getting along, I'm shutting 1047 up.

image.png.3d7af444ae36f707c57b0e2ed6fd6eda.png

Aaah... Much better.

Now that I can actually hear my thoughts- Oh my! Now THAT is a bladder bulge.

This is good, VERY good! The Mk.5 is compatible with our bionic upgrades, and the changes made to 1047's bladder are doing quite well under stress. Let's see how far we can push this!

While the test subject gets filled, let's talk about the next steps.

We need to stress-test the Mk.5's effects on the 'bionic bladder' upgrade.

How much more should we let her bladder fill up? What do we do afterwards?

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED]

[AWAITING RESPONSE]

Edited by Tentacool (see edit history)

Fill her up a bit more. I want to see the best bulge ever seen, but fill it just enough so that she can still stand up and keep her sanity. 

As for what comes next, since her outfit’s essentially ruined, maybe get her a change of clothes, one that isn’t very bladder friendly. 

Firstly, a corset that will attempt to squeeze the bulge down (although after putting it on a decent bulge still appears through it), and then perhaps some panties and tights to slip on after that. And to top it all off, a tight dress. The skirt section can be flowy, short, and as revealing as you want it to. Better keep the looks up if you want to keep holding. That’s just my suggestion though.