Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've forwarded your suggestions to administration and here's what they decided on! The selected test subject is a 25 year old woman, relatively slim and wears a pair of glasses, though you are al

We should put her in a skirt that interacts with our machines so that we can look at her panties to see if she leaks (without her knowing of course)

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION] [⚠️ADMINISTRATOR PRESENT] "Trust issues? I don't think that's anything to worry about, not like the subjects have a say in what we do, this is scientific progr

Posted Images

“I’m can’t say that I am very good with situations like these, but I can say that such things are despicable to be done like that. Such things are terrible, but don’t try to focus on them papaya. I hope that such a thing never happens again to you... well, without your consent at least. Now, how about we switch to something more fun?”

Dr Stewart (that was the name I gave myself right?) turns to the other researchers, with the mic off

”Say, perhaps we should show ourselves for a second? It might help papayas mental state and distract her from this painful memory. I’m not entirely sure it would help, so I would like to ask you fellow scientists for your opinion on this matter. Oh, and I don’t actually know of anything more fun, so any ideas?”

(Lore is nice, lore is good. Helps with setting things up at least. Just make sure to balance it well with the subject of the website, as you have done quite well here.)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

*Heheheheh... You thought this was dead, didn't you?*

*DO NOT WORRY, I'VE RETURNED! ...I was just really really scared of actually posting again because the next part, no matter how much I tried to re-write it, always came out so sappy and I thought you'd all laugh at me.*

*Hence why er... Months ago, I posted that status about avoiding the site, I've been struggling a lot with showing myself to anyone tbh. But, after a lot of mental preparation, I am back, and I have something for you all! If... Any of you are still invested, which I understand if not, seems like every time I post, there's a bigger delay between these, huh?*

*I'm sorry to any I let down, nevertheless, I hope you all enjoy this next part! I'll be getting the images ready...*

"Hey... Hey Papaya?" - Dr.Stewart speaks up, slithering closer to the console.

Papaya is still sniffling, the words of her bullies echoing in her mind.

Despite not getting an answer, Dr.Stweart proceeds with changing the lighting, revealing you all to the test subject!

"It's ok, look over here for a moment, please?" - Dr.Illusive chimes in, helping Stewart console the poor woman.

"You... You're all...?" - Papaya is surprised, but she's stopped curling up in sadness, instead raising her head, and though tears are still running down her face, her frown is slowly going away!

https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2021_10/image.png.65a8b4f253a57cbf52b6650f5d2fac17.png

"Hi Papaya!" - Dr.Shepherd greets her, wagging his tail!

"H...Hi... Hi! Hi guys! Oh my goodness you're all... You all look so... Different!" - Papaya's expression is now one of surprise an joy, she waves toward you before wiping her tears

"Hey there!" - Dr.El joins into the conversation, kindly waving back - "Deep breaths alright, we may be testing you, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends."

"That's right! - Dr.Albatross chimes in aswell - "Forget about those bullies, You're with us now!"

"Um, yeah! And..." - Dr.Lulu, a bit quieter but very sincerely, exclaims - "...And we're not just here to test you, we will make sure that you'll be treated well!"

"True." - Dr.Potatocat says, giving a thumbs up to Papaya.

"And we promise your bladder will be thoroughly upgraded!" - Dr.Piggy announces proudly - "Rest assured you will be more than continent once our experiments are done!"

"H-Hey! It's not like I was incontinent! My bladder was just... Weak..." - Papaya fires back, although she does it just playfully, finally getting to meet you all has done wonders to her mood! - "Seriously though... T-Thank you. Thank you guys!"

"Feeling better, Papaya? We're here for you... Maybe we could give you a massage to keep you on a roll with positives, eh?" - Dr.Vapor adds, smirking a bit.

"Well I-" - Papaya seems interested, but realizes what that would involve - "Um... Er, maybe when I'm a bit less full?" - She giggles.

"It's very good to see you cheering up, Papaya! Please remember, you can consider us friends here." - Dr.Stewart continues for reassurance.

"Thank you! Thank you thank you!!" - Papaya finally stands up, she's fully recovered, positively beaming!!

https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2021_10/image.png.e700ec53f53915392ea546cdd005657f.png

[NARRATION PAUSED]

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]

Hahahah, YES!! You labcoats did it! Readings are shooting up and Papaya's smiling again! Crisis adverted...

Really though, that was heartwarming, looks like all she needed was... Well, knowing she had friends by her side this time! Good on you, Dr.Stewart, you knew just what to do when she was feeling helpless and alone, and all of you are to be commended for handling it so well!

Now remember: This isn't "solving" her trauma, it's just letting her know she doesn't have to relive it, with the knowledge we have, it's fair to say that she might struggle with her past again, I trust you to be ready to deal with it alright?

For now though, let's enjoy the moment, she's pumped, I'm pumped, I reckon you're all excited too? With all the readings suitable for it...

Ladies, Gentlemen, er... What's the formal term for non-binary... Bah screw formalities, guys, gals, buddies! I bring you:

[RUNNING 'DRUM-ROLL' PROTOCOLS]

THE (patent pending) STRETCH-INATOR MK.5!!

image.png.cb28fc2723699821f31fa12a41a67a06.pngimage.png.65b2850116ac6db7bd176c7c68d56e00.pngimage.png.45b949856a4412f8619e095526a8dafa.png

I named it myself ;D

Originally built by Golden Hills Research for the purpose of reinforcing cables for bridges, elevators and general machinery, this 'materiel-shift beam projector' can change the 'stretchiness' (is that a word? It should be...) of any material!

And today, folks... We make history, we will be augmenting a cyborg's bladder with it!

Hahaha!! I'm so excited...!

I await your request for the deployment!

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED]

[RESUMING NARRATION]

Papaya is smiling at you all, her cheeks are still a bit red from crying, but she takes comfort in the fact that you now trust her enough to show yourselves, she feels like she can truly rely on you!

Use the Stretchinator.

For the material of the bladder, I'll try my best to describe how I'd want it. 

A very compact material, but also very stretchy. Lets have, say, a 1cm³ sphere of it. That sphere has the potential to stretch to over 1000000x its initial volume without breaking, and it is easy to do so. However, after stretching, the material also exerts massive pressure in order to contract and revert back to its initial volume. A more extreme version of latex or something.

That as bladder material would be epic. Her bladder would continually expand, but there would be a ton of  pressure on the urine inside. With the plug doing its best to keep it all in, it would be a world of pain.

44 minutes ago, MrPiggy said:

Use the Stretchinator.

For the material of the bladder, I'll try my best to describe how I'd want it. 

A very compact material, but also very stretchy. Lets have, say, a 1cm³ sphere of it. That sphere has the potential to stretch to over 1000000x its initial volume without breaking, and it is easy to do so. However, after stretching, the material also exerts massive pressure in order to contract and revert back to its initial volume. A more extreme version of latex or something.

That as bladder material would be epic. Her bladder would continually expand, but there would be a ton of  pressure on the urine inside. With the plug doing its best to keep it all in, it would be a world of pain.

I like your thinking! 😉

Let's see what the others think though!

Guest IllusiveOne

I agree with MrPiggy's idea! I think we should make her bladder so that it can hold quite a bit of liquid, id be willing to say at least 5 times the normal human capacity (whether or not we let her drink that much is up to our board of researchers). I'm good to let it stretch so she can fill up and get a big bladder bulge

Great to see things make a comeback!

• 4 weeks later...

*Ok folks! I've been working with what I got, and unfortunately Starbound has stopped cooperating entirely, maybe my mods are out of date, maybe my computer just doesn't wanna collaborate, point is: I can't use it for visuals anymore... I propose I start using my own drawings, it'll make a few things more difficult, and might even be a turnoff for some of you to see a sudden change in art direction, but I really don't want to sacrifice the visuals... I'll post a few examples of what I can do with my drawings, you guys, gals and all in-between tell me what kinda style you'd like, or if you'd even just prefer I go back to writing without visuals.*

Guest IllusiveOne

I think you drawing is really good!! I'd be happy with that going forward for illustrations, but if it becomes too much or you get too anxious about it I'd be fine with no illustrations. Whatever works best for you to keep the story going is fine with me 🙂

(Just found this and had to read EVERYTHING! And so far this is great! Gonna chime in if that is ok, if not just ignore)

I'm definitely intrigued at how the uh, *looks over notes* STRETCH-INATOR MK.5?

Yes, that is the correct name. But uh, I want to see how it will affect her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A whirr echoes through the test chamber as the panels make way for an opening...

Through it, a strange machine rises, Papaya stares up at the contraption as its lights flicker on.

"T-This is new..." - Papaya exclaims under exhasperated breaths.

She steps back, and the machine moves to follow, targeting her perfectly.

More and more lights flicker on, beeps and whistles get louder as a faint light showers the lady's whole body, then slowly focuses down on her abdomen like a thin laser beam.

And before she can make another reaction-

[NARRATION PAUSED: ERROR]

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]

What's going on up there?! I heard something go 'Kablam'! Did something happen with the Stretch-inator? This isn't like any sound I've heard it do during testing... Is Papaya ok? ...Labcoats?

Dammit... Something must've knocked down the tech down there, this will make things difficult. Hold on, lemme run system diagnostics real quick.

...Eeyup, Narrator's down, and the comms systems are flooding my prompt with error messages... I should've known something was weird with that machine! It wasn't even made he- [ADMINISTRATOR OVERRIDE, COMMUNICATION ENDED]

image.png.07f99f976c155e2f6caad61ab19860cd.png

image.png.0079218da4c0f7b1cd0699aa05ae4b6b.png

*OOC for a sec! This marks basically the 'Act 2' of this story, since there is such a dramatic shift (some intentional and some not) I thought it'd make sense to also change how the interactions happen from here on out... It'll be far more direct, and I won't be the one writing dialogue for you. Yes, this means most if not all your messages will just directly affect what affects Papaya, and also what you tell her. Plus this makes it so your scientist characters are far more personalized to... Well, you! I hope this is still fun for all of you! <3*