Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

4 hours ago, MrBigSloth said:

Hmmm i Wonder What The Beam Is, And So Much Robot Stuff Whisper Would Like This, Also Why Is The Plug Made Out Of Metal Just Why?

Oh no, don't worry! The metal components are only to allow it to resist pressure, it has a silicone exterior which is perfectly comfortable! ...Well, it's comfortable until you have to pee, at least.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've forwarded your suggestions to administration and here's what they decided on! The selected test subject is a 25 year old woman, relatively slim and wears a pair of glasses, though you are al

We should put her in a skirt that interacts with our machines so that we can look at her panties to see if she leaks (without her knowing of course)

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION] [⚠️ADMINISTRATOR PRESENT] "Trust issues? I don't think that's anything to worry about, not like the subjects have a say in what we do, this is scientific progr

Posted Images

Guest IllusiveOne

Very nice to see this make a return! She did seem a bit flustered at the mentioning of incontinence, so I believe our next step should be a questionnaire of getting to know a bit more about her, finding out about any past stories of desperation, what brought her to the lab, things of that nature. Today's experiments should be less physically demanding as we give her bladder a chance to grow some more. Though I still think a quiz with some minor side effects should she guess incorrectly would be fun.

Also gotta say, the artwork looks great! Though I'm not as familiar with the program you're using there definite improvement! Great work as always!

Edit: forgot to mention, I do believe we should deploy the material shift beam in order to give her bladder some more room to grow and bulge out

Edited by IllusiveOne (see edit history)

“Oh wow, I am as surprised as the administrator that papaya was able to hold through the plug being removed. This at least confirms that she is fully willing to go through with the tests, and won’t disobey for now at least. We just have to treat her like a human being, like we should anyway, and make sure not to get carried away with tests. After all, papaya is human. If we are going to test on one of our (well, most of our) own, we should at least treat them with respect.”

”however, there is a problem that arises with the more physical food we give her like the ordered purple gum drops (great idea by the way, dr el, giving her a treat for her hard work) and that is Bowles. Although we definitely don’t want to focus on fecal matter, we will have to address it at some point, preferably early to not interfere with normal testing. The question is, how? Is there any way we can remove the fecal matter without any hassle or input from papaya? We should ask the administrator. Also, I wouldn’t recommend forcing papaya to release such things without the release of urine, as from other tests I have concluded that such things cause immense distress.”

”so, in conclusion, we need to ask the administrator what can be done to quickly and efficiently be rid of fecal matter in the test subject. Oh, and order another scan, but that goes without saying at this point. I like the idea of a questionnaire as well, although make sure the questions aren’t of the sort that would make papaya uncomfortable, if you understand what I mean by that. With that, let communications with papaya continue (unless anyone else has something to say)”

out of rollplay: great to see this continue! Thanks for the compliment of my writing by the way, and sorry this reply is so late as I rarely log in to my account on this site, that and I sort of forgot about this fic. That should change now though. Great chapter!

Oh, and, you can use my username as my dr name if you want, I just thought it was a bit on the nose in my case.

Edited by WhiteSnake
Extra detail (see edit history)

(A knock on the door is heard, before it bursts open, and in steps a new researcher (me of course))

”Ah! Sorry I’m late to the party, my flight was delayed. Yes, by multiple days. Airliners these days are truly- oh! Of course, testing and all that. Uh, what exactly are we testing?” (they consult their notes) “Some poor sods new bladder? Ok, ok, ok... Papaya? Nice name. Oh yeah, introductions, hi people, I’m Dr. Albatross, nice to meet you all.” (They collapse back into a free chair) “Ok. Right. Tests and stuff. Um, Papaya looks agitated, Can we get a scan?”

*Great to see you got your computer working!*

Edited by Albatross (see edit history)

*Lots of newcomers here, wow! Thank you all for coming in, I'll do my best to keep you all happy with the story. Though I must explain something first. When it comes to pronouns and such, in the heat of writing it is very much possible that I get a few wrong here and there. Do know that is not by any means intentional, I am just very very clumsy (as you can likely tell by my many typos, I'm far from a professional, this is all just a bit of a passion project of mine.) so please, if I address any of you by the wrong pronoun at any moment, do not shy away from correcting me, I'll do my absolute best to ensure you all feel comfortable and suitably immersed here. It really brings a smile to my face seeing you all joining in to this fun little experience as it develops! ❤️ *

• 3 weeks later...

*Sorry for the delay! But as you may have seen in my status update, I've been struggling with a mod for the next scene... Long story short: It hasn't worked so well, so I decided to just edit Papaya's bloated bladder in myself with help of a base model... Here's a little preview of what it looks like! Any advice to improve it is appreciated!*

image.png.cbe728ad4e379662a2b484fa04b933d9.png

It takes some time - since Papaya wants to be thorough - but she eventually comes out of the 'bathroom area'

"Hey uh, scientists? I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I just realized there's no roof over that bathroom, does that mean you can see it from the window? I er... I was pretty exposed when I squatted to get the plug in..." - Papaya inquires, not quite blushing as much at the thought of being seen by you in such a manner... Seems like she's warming up to you all!

image.thumb.png.252cf85b11102107b54889d7b4cdb7ec.png

"No need to worry, Papaya! Now, please hold still for a sec, I gotta perform another scan before you go eat..." - Dr.Albatross chimes in, speaking as they place a scan request into the terminal...

[NARRATION PAUSED: SCAN COMPLETE]

[DISPLAYING SUBJECT STATUS REPORT]

Mental state: Relaxed. ( 100% )

Hunger: Hungry. ( 51% )

Thirst: OK! ( 100% )

Rest: Well rested! ( 100% )

Bladder: STRETCHING! ( 149% )

Bowels: OK ( 15% )

Refer to supervisor if in need of direction.

[RESUMING NARRATION]

"Eeehihihi! That scanning thingy is making me feel more and more ticklish by the second! ...Ow." - She says, cheerful at first but then flinching as her bladder makes itself known...

"Alright cool! Lemme check this... Uuh Dr.PotatoCat, think you can handle this for me while I check?" - Dr.Albatross speaks out again, followed by the sounds of their chair rolling away from the microphone...

"Mhm! Mhm... Hey Papaya" - He says, a researcher of few words.

"Oh hey...! Man, this lab has a lot more people working in here than I thought! You guys must be getting plenty of data for so many people to be on the same project... You better not be selling any of that to advertisers!" - Papaya teases, giggling to herself, then flinching again! Laughing isn't doing her any favors when it comes to holding.

"Hahah!" - Dr.Stewart laughs along, but also elaborates... - "Really though, you needn't worry, miss! All readings and reports are as secure as they can be."

"Well that's great to know!" - She replies with a smile, though also muttering under her breath: "Oof, my bladder..." - Hoping to distract herself, and also satisfy her stomach, Papaya makes a request: "Hey um, I'm ready to eat! I'll have a seat and uh... You guys do your thing, right?"

She waddles her way over to the table, discarding the empty water bottle and tall glass, memories of what she drank rushing back and forcing the poor lady to cross her legs tight until the robotic arms and panels take the objects out of her sight...

image.thumb.png.296c983a23d70ffd99ace486b8387729.png

"I'm almost tempted to let you eat without a drink, Papaya... But hydration is important to your health, so please choose something to drink along with your meal." - Dr.Grey announces, to which Dr.Illusive adds:

"By the way, you should be aware: We will be performing a test that will focus more on intellect once you've finished eating, that means you can't choose anything alcoholic."

"Oh er... That's actually fine, I don't really drink. Most I've ever had was a bit of wine- Hnng..." - Thinking and talking about drinks... This is torment for her bladder! And by the way she's bouncing on the chair you can tell it's taking a toll on her patience. Better bring the food in quick! - "Haah... I-I'll have some lem- Nonono, ORANGE! Orange... I-I want orange juice."

Seems like the thought of lemonade was the worst of it, it prompts her to sit there for a solid minute, grunting and gasping as her bladder tries fruitlessly to void itself, held back by the plug. Her hands don't really do much, but instinctively she cannot let go of her twitchy crotch... Ah to wet herself right then and there would be a blessing, she could be standing in front of a crowd - no - broadcast to the entire world even! And she'd wet herself out of sheer desperation, common decency be dammed! Even if she were to be laughed at, even if she were to be punished for making a puddle in an innappropriate place, Papaya would not care, all she cares for is to pee, she wants, she NEEDS relief! But that cruel little device keeps it all in, and her bladder keeps on begging, screaming for release! To no avail...

"Miss...? Hey, Papaya?" - Dr.El's call causes the lady to snap back to reality

"Huh? Eh- What?!" - She replies, rather startled for being so easily pulled away from her daydreaming and fantasizing...

"I've deployed your food and drink-" - Dr.El is interrupted by Dr.Shepherd, who says: "And the gumdrops! All purple! Just like you said! I got them!"

"...Yes, Dr.Shepherd, good boy." - Dr.El comments humorously, patting Shepherd on the head, prompting him to let out a soft, cheerful bark into the microphone. "But yes, we've deployed it but you haven't touched it, is something the matter? Is something wrong with the food?"

"Oh no no no!" - Papaya shakes her head, with a slight blush... - "I just... Remembered something, that's all!"

"Please do keep that in mind, we'd like to hear more about you soon." - Dr.Tatsumaki comments, taking notes.

Finally, Papaya manages to distract herself, nodding gratefully and with a smile as she finally focuses on the food... Crisp bacon, lovely eggs, golden-brown toast, a tall glass of or- NONONO, don't look at that! ...And purple gumdrops (courtesy of Dr.Shepherd!). There it is, the breakfast of her dreams! She never thought she'd get it here of all places! Digging in, it tastes better than she could have imagined, another moment of bliss! Not quite the relief she wanted, but nevertheless a very, very wholesome experience.

Papaya eats with joy and satisfaction painted on her face, she actually manages to relax, her legs uncross, her shoulders drop down, her back straightens up after resting against the chair... She's so care-free she even drinks the orange juice without feeling her bladder bother her for a second!

"Hmm~ my oh my! I guess flavor really is a science, because you labcoats know how to cook!" She comments happily, now picking up gumdrops from the bowl and playfully tossing them into her mouth.

image.png.7493edd2bf11df39c50e40717f9e2901.png

"We're glad you like it! You've been doing great on the tests thus far so you earned that treat. Keep it up and lunch will be even better!" - Dr.Sloth comments hoping to keep Papaya in a good mood...

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]

Well, looks like Papaya's thoroughly enjoying her break! Let's just give her a brief moment to digest everything and... Oh, actually, now that I mention that: Dr.Stewart! You said we may need to void Papaya's bowels without having her go to the toilet. Well we do have a few methods! The main ones I think can be applied are:

Direct extraction: This may be the most crude, but it's also the simplest, just... Stick a tube into the lady's bum and suck all the fecal matter right out, you don't have to witness it either. Though er... I'm not sure how Papaya is with things going in the backdoor...

Disintegration: This is a risky one, side-effect city! But it'll thoroughly delete all waste from her bowels without leaving any trace! (if properly regulated it should leave the pee alone though.) It's also relatively painless, you just make Papaya walk through a Golden Hills' Experimental Material Emancipation Grill (patent pending, and we're also working on a more concise name...) and she should just feel all the waste in her intestines just up and fizzle right out of existance! Most that will be left is just gas.

Portal tech: I'm... Actually not entirely sure we're allowed to use this, but it's a listed option in my terminal so... Yeah! This involves making use of a Golden Hills' Experimental Portal Casting Device (patent pending too, and I have no idea if they're actually trying to make a more concise name, I though we'd given up on portals ever since those other two labs beat us to it! But I'm rambling in these parenthesis now...). Basically you just... Make Papaya bend over, launch a portal into her rectum and... Theoretically, it should provide an immediate exit for anything that's in her bowels, provided there is an exit portal for it to go to, but then we can just launch that into the toilet bowl.

Those are my main ideas, but there's other stuff we can find around the labs if you're determined enough! Though... If enough of you aren't bothered by it, I'm not against just letting Papaya poop normally. Take your time to think about this, Papaya won't need to worry about that for a while...

On the issue at hand though: We are about to deliver the Materiel Shift Beam! And I have reason to believe you plan on interviewing Papaya again, this time more in-depth and also making it a bit of a quiz...? Could you guys elaborate on how that's supposed to go? I'm interested! Also, are you gonna do that before or after using the beam on her? And uh... What questions are you including on the quiz/interview... thing? Don't be afraid to get a bit personal, Papaya seems to be getting pretty comfortable with you scientists, just don't get cocky, alright?

...I think that's it for now! Get creative, labcoats! Think of some interesting questions!
*Don't be afraid to use multiple messages!*

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED]

Papaya is still enjoying the moment, patting her belly... Her bladder is slowly making itself known again, but she doesn't seem too bothered by it yet.

Edited by Tentacool (see edit history)
3 hours ago, MrBigSloth said:

Ok Wait What Is a Material Shift Beam It Sounds Like a Beam Capable Of Shifting Materials Which Sounds Like a Bad Idea

The Materiel Shift beam is able to change certain features of some materials, in this particular case we'll be attempting to use it on the fibers that compose Papaya's augmented bladder to increase its capacity and allow it to stretch further. 😛 

11 hours ago, Tentacool said:

Well, looks like Papaya's thoroughly enjoying her break! Let's just give her a brief moment to digest everything and... Oh, actually, now that I mention that: Dr.Stewart! You said we may need to void Papaya's bowels without having her go to the toilet. Well we do have a few methods! The main ones I think can be applied are:

Direct extraction: This may be the most crude, but it's also the simplest, just... Stick a tube into the lady's bum and suck all the fecal matter right out, you don't have to witness it either. Though er... I'm not sure how Papaya is with things going in the backdoor...

Disintegration: This is a risky one, side-effect city! But it'll thoroughly delete all waste from her bowels without leaving any trace! (if properly regulated it should leave the pee alone though.) It's also relatively painless, you just make Papaya walk through a Golden Hills' Experimental Material Emancipation Grill (patent pending, and we're also working on a more concise name...) and she should just feel all the waste in her intestines just up and fizzle right out of existance! Most that will be left is just gas.

Portal tech: I'm... Actually not entirely sure we're allowed to use this, but it's a listed option in my terminal so... Yeah! This involves making use of a Golden Hills' Experimental Portal Casting Device (patent pending too, and I have no idea if they're actually trying to make a more concise name, I though we'd given up on portals ever since those other two labs beat us to it! But I'm rambling in these parenthesis now...). Basically you just... Make Papaya bend over, launch a portal into her rectum and... Theoretically, it should provide an immediate exit for anything that's in her bowels, provided there is an exit portal for it to go to, but then we can just launch that into the toilet bowl.

Those are my main ideas, but there's other stuff we can find around the labs if you're determined enough! Though... If enough of you aren't bothered by it, I'm not against just letting Papaya poop normally. Take your time to think about this, Papaya won't need to worry about that for a while...

On the issue at hand though: We are about to deliver the Materiel Shift Beam! And I have reason to believe you plan on interviewing Papaya again, this time more in-depth and also making it a bit of a quiz...? Could you guys elaborate on how that's supposed to go? I'm interested! Also, are you gonna do that before or after using the beam on her? And uh... What questions are you including on the quiz/interview... thing? Don't be afraid to get a bit personal, Papaya seems to be getting pretty comfortable with you scientists, just don't get cocky, alright?

...I think that's it for now! Get creative, labcoats! Think of some interesting questions!
*Don't be afraid to use multiple messages!*

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED]

Papaya is still enjoying the moment, patting her belly... Her bladder is slowly making itself known again, but she doesn't seem too bothered by it yet.

Is that you cave johnson?

Guest IllusiveOne

Regarding the bowel situation id rather her empty rather than hold (not a fan of #2 desp but that's just me)

I think giving her the opportunity to empty her bowels via direct extraction with complete privacy. I'm personally here to test her bladder not her bowels

As for the questions, I feel like we should ask her questions about her, the most desperate she's been, tales of desperation, and perhaps afterwards moving to an actual "quiz" to test her knowledge. And perhaps wrong answers are met with something on the more innocent side like a faucet turning on or perhaps even some light tickling on her bloated abdomen. Completely for research of course

Very interested to see how things go, and very excited for the Material Shift Beam to do its job as well!

"Ok, so. I think we need to see if the bladder augmentation messed with her bowels. So, eating breakfast now, she would need to go in about..."

Shepherd takes out a paper and begins writing some numbers, some math symbols, some words and a drawing of a lamp. After finishing writing it he picks it up upside down and says:

"Oh yeah, I don't know how to read (Crumbles paper). But anyway, I think we should wait until she needs too poop to have her hold, not a lot, but a little bit might just to make sure that the augmentation didn't cause any bowel holding problems. We can later empty her bowels by any other mean."

“Ah, we have many options for the bowel paradox! Although I would be fine with normal release of fecal matter, I would be indifferent on it if it weren’t on its impact on testing, I’m more so worried about the torture papaya would go through releasing fecal and not urrin, especially In her current state. As for chosen method, I am not entirely sure so far. We have time to decide, however, so let’s think carefully about this and take care of the situation when needed. Method 1 doesn’t seem to be pleasant for papaya, though.”

“As for questions, I would like to ask about what papayas childhood was like. The raising of someone tells a lot about them, and this could get us closer to her. Let’s not have ALL the questions be about, ahem, ‘test-related subjects’, I don’t think papaya would be able to answer them in her state anyway. A few is fine, as many as is reasonable would be useful, just don’t overdo it. Asking her the most desperate she’s ever been before applying for the test would be a good question though. Oh, and let her ask some questions about the test and us! She deserves answers after all and we know so much about her so why not have her know a little more about us?”

(Still love this fic, haven’t been active on the site tho so sorry this is so late. I personally don’t mind shit, can be good, but would prefer main focus on piss stuff. Great chapter as always)

• 3 weeks later...

*OOC DISCLAIMER: This story gets a bit... Personal, for Papaya, talks a lot about her past and such, it's not nearly as fetish focused as the previous parts, so you may want to skip this if you're just looking for satisfaction and would rather not deal with my attempt at a more serious writing, we will return to more casual fun after this, I just got really invested in writing this. Sorry for this whiplash in tone.*

image.thumb.png.c19bcc3fe3264bf6725bdfeb777d421e.png

"Well you seem pretty satisfied, Papaya! You ready for the next test?" - Dr.Albatross inquires, readying a clipboard to take notes.

Papaya, still wearing a smile of satisfaction, looks up at the window before replying:

"Huh? Oh, yes! I... This is gonna be the more psychological one, right?"

"Eeyup! Each one of us will ask a few things, mostly just to get to know you better at first. And after that you'll do a quiz!"

"A quiz? Oh... I hope there's no math questions..." - Papaya mumurs, looking to her side and rubbing her shoulder. - "I'd love to tell you about me though, sure! What do you wanna know?"

Papaya leans back, making herself comfortable, at least as comfortable as she can get with a bladder that feels like it's containing constant explosions. Were it not for that relaxing breakfast, she'd be quite concerned, her augmented bladder physically cannot stretch further, pressure just keeps on building and it feels like it's constantly pulsating! If she still had her normal human kidneys, all this urine would probably be riding its way up to them by now... She tries not to think too much about that, just gently laying her palms over the slight bulge on her tummy, quietly hissing at the feeling of extreme pressure.

Thankfully, Dr.Stewart takes her mind off of it when he steps in to ask the first question:

"Well Papaya, I must say I'm most intrigued just by who you are as a person! Why don't you share some of your past with us?"

"My past? Oh, come on now... You must be pulling my leg! I'm not that interesting." - Papaya replies with a slight blush.

"Nonsense! You must have at least one interesting story from your childhood, right?" - He encourages - "At least tell us a bit about your life growing up, if anything it'll take your mind off your predicament, right?"

"Haah~! R-Right..." - She nods, her hands momentarily going down to her crotch as she is reminded of her bladder again. - "Well um... I was born in rural Centerville, probably not the one you're thinking of though, I'd hate to live there... No this 'Centerville' was a lot more peaceful, at least around the rural areas I remember. Not many cars around unless people were going out of town, I actually got pretty good at biking because of it! By the time I was 16 I'd always go out to get groceries for my mum, God bless her soul..." -

"I see... I must say: it has served you well, you are in great shape, miss." - Dr.Stewart compliments, much to Papaya's amusement... -

"Heheheh! Come on, you can just say "nice legs". I'm quite proud of them!" - She returns, with a smug look and a wink toward the window, visibly amused as she can hear some of you giggle through the intercom. -

"Must be helpful for your ninja phase, huh?" - Dr.Sloth inquires, somewhat playfully. -

"I think so! My friends did say I could sprint pretty fast after I developed a habit for biking. Maybe after these tests are finally done I could race you scientists!" - She comments with confidence to spare. -

"We could play fetch! I wanna play fetch!" - Dr.Shepherd suggests, panting excitedly at the thought, Papaya can't help but giggle. -

"Ahahah! I'd love to! Ahh... Um, let's continue!" - She requests, hoping that she can distract herself from her bladder by keeping the conversation going! Unfortunately, Dr.Illusive's question is exactly about that...

"Well, Papaya! On the topic of your past, why don't you tell us about a few tales of desperation?"

"D-... W-What?"

"You know, times you had to hold your pee for a long time, maybe a time you leaked, or you-"

"No no no no! S-Stop saying those things please!" - Papaya complains, having to fight another sudden wave of desperation, whining, whimpering and quietly pleading for mercy as she hopelessly holds onto her bladder and crotch... -

image.thumb.png.422e3dee87bdf088900a584eff5c874c.png

"So... You won't tell?"

"Argh... Aaah... S-Sure I'll tell! Just... Give me a moment..." - She says, constantly interrupted by her own gasps - "Ah! ...S-Sorry I... I-It's just occured to me I've practically been holding it in for more than 24 hours now and... I-... Haah!"

"Don't worry Papaya, I can assure you no harm will come from this. It is standard procedure."

"I-I know! But... Aah! My body! M-My poor bladder... It feels like there's a whirpool inside of me! My bladder's moving and twitching so much!"

"Moving...?"

"I-I don't know how to explain, it's like... It's like I can feel my heartbeat on there!"

"I see... That's simply a result of built up pressure, rest assured we have something to help you with that. We should be able to introduce that after we're done with the current test."

"Huh... T-This isn't like last time, right? When you said I wouldn't have to hold it anymore but what you actually meant is that I'd get plugged up like this?"

"No tricks, I'll be straightforward: You won't relieve yourself, but the pressure will be relieved."

"Auuh! I really need to pee though!" - She sighs, her bladder finally calming down for a moment. - "But... I appreciate you allowing me some comfort. I um, I guess this is a good time to tell you about my... My um..."

"Tales of desperation?"

"Hrng~! Y-Yeah...!" - Papaya bounces on the chair, it eases her frustration a bit, but it only causes all the pee to slosh around inside... What a nigthmare! - "L-Let's just move on to it before I feel another pang! Uhm... Well, I remember this particular time, I saw that there was gonna be a massive sale at an ice cream place back at my home town, but it was only for a limited time... I had a really short window to get there and take what I wanted! But lo and behold, when the grand day arrived I overslept. Thankfully, my mom woke me up so I didn't miss the sale! However, what I did miss was... My morning pee. I just jumped up from my bed barely even got dressed properly and just started biking! I didn't even take note of how full my bladder was until I was around halfway there! And to make it worse I had to stand in line because, of course, I wasn't the only one looking for a nice treat for a low price..."

"Uh oh. What happened next?" - Dr.Potatocat asks, with sounds of scribbling behind him... -

"Well I... Stayed in line, I waited... And waited... My bladder kept on filling and filling... Until I finally got my turn, bought a nice big box of ice cream, and then went pedal to the metal on my way back home!"

"And how did you handle your desperation, Papaya?" - Dr.Tatsumaki inquires, much to the lady's discomfort...

"Oh uh... Well... I..." - She keeps shifting her gaze around, fidgeting, scratching her head... Until she finally musters up enough courage to say... - "...I... didn't. I didn't, I didn't even get a quarter of the way home before I had a spurt in my pants, it was a lost cause by that point so I just hopped off my bike, did my best to remove my bottoms and squatted down to relieve myself, aah~...!" - Just thinking about the relief she felt at that moment seems to lead her to another struggle against her bladder now, tapping her feet on the floor and quietly whining, she does her best to continue. - "A-And... T-To this day i'm not sure if anyone saw me... I-It doesn't help that I'm... I'm really shy about my... Butt..."

"Easy now, Papaya... I'm sure nothing came of that, it was simply a desperate time and you had to take a desperate measure..." - Dr.El interrupts, seeing as Papaya seemed to be getting rather upset at the memory. - "Besides: It's in the past now, alright? Focus on what we're doing now, you'll be okay here."

"Right... R-Right! Yeah..."

"Are you comfortable with sharing anything more? We can give you a small break if you'd like."

"No, no! I... I actually wanted to get a bit more into some of the things I dealt with that lead me to look into augmenting my bladder... It feels good to vent."

"Very well, feel free to share as much as you'd like." - Dr.El reassures her again, Dr.Illusive inquires a bit further: -

"If you're comfortable sharing it Papaya, could you tell us what was your most desperate moment? Perhaps... Your 'last drop' moment?"

"Heh. I-I see what you did there, but sure. This moment I feel is actually what was the worst of it all, it was during my 25th birthday and... Let me preface this with: I've since cut communications with a few people, as I realized a lot of my friends weren't really... Friends..."

- Dr.Lulu frowns, this is already off to a bad start... -

"...I had invited friends from school, things went pretty well with the preparations for my party! Although it wasn't as fun making all the decorations without mum, still, it was my birthday, I was gonna try my best to enjoy it! Cut to a few hours later, my... 'Friends' arrived and we had a pretty good time at first! But then they started asking if I had any alcohol, I didn't and even if I did I really wouldn't want to give out any at the time simply because I didn't want to get any of them drunk, I just... Really don't like being around drunk people. I tried to keep things nice and I offered them..." - Papaya sighs and shakes her head. - "...Lemonade... For some reason that prompted them all to laugh at me? I dismissed it as just me saying it in a funny way. But then later on, when I was about to cut the cake, I wanted to have a bit of a heart-to-heart. Having lost my mother just a few months before left me in a very vulnerable spot and I wanted to thank them all for coming to light up my day! But as soon as I was gonna try to talk, they kept making jokes about a mishap I had back in high-school. I'd rather not talk about that one, but it does involve me having a rather bad accident, and yes it can attributed to me having too much lemonade... I wasn't that sensitive about it, but then two girls in the group came at me and were really, really insistant on bringing it up and mocking me for offering lemonade again. They made a joke and... I can't really remember, but the punchline involved me drinking a bit, so I took a sip! And they demanded I take another... I said I wasn't thirsty, they insisted, so I drank more... And then that happened again, and again... Until I couldn't take anymore, I told them I was full, I didn't want to drink more, I just wanted to go on with cutting the birthday cake and make my speech! But then they threatened to throw the cake on the floor if I didn't keep drinking the lemonade... Things only got worse from there, it even reached the point where I couldn't drink any more, so they just poured the last glass over my clothes, it was cold, my bladder was full... I wet myself, and they just kept on laughing..." - Papaya starts tearing up-

[NARRATION PAUSED, ADMINISTRATOR OVERRIDE]

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]

Everyone, I'm really sorry for coming in the middle of the test, but my readings show that Papaya's mental state is rapidly decreasing. Patterns don't show anything dangerous, but it's very clear she's upset. Due to the nature of my position I cannot be imperative here, but I highly recommend you work on comforting Papaya... I trust your judgement, but please tread carefully, from what I can observe she's already in a pretty vulnerable state.

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED]

[RESUMING NARRATION]