Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've forwarded your suggestions to administration and here's what they decided on! The selected test subject is a 25 year old woman, relatively slim and wears a pair of glasses, though you are al

We should put her in a skirt that interacts with our machines so that we can look at her panties to see if she leaks (without her knowing of course)

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION] [⚠️ADMINISTRATOR PRESENT] "Trust issues? I don't think that's anything to worry about, not like the subjects have a say in what we do, this is scientific progr

Posted Images

"We'll get you a skirt. Until it arrives, let's continue the test!" - Dr.Dave announces, to which Dr.Illusive continues;

"Before anything else, let's warm you up for the next test." - He says, adjusting the temperature of the room - "We've warmed up the chamber to help you, start with some stretching."

Papaya complies, standing up, getting into position and beginning to stretch. Putting her arms up and spreading her legs, the position paired with how heavy her bladder feels is finally enough to officially push her over the edge, she groans loudly but plays it off as part of the stretch, chuckling awkwardly immediately after.

image.thumb.png.82b6304c5498d4bed45dfa21d2ba9159.png

"Heheh... S-Sorry about that, I'm a bit vocal." - She says, a much more prominent blush showing on her cheeks, next she crouches, which makes it even worse, her thighs apply pressure to her abdomen and although she tries to ignore it, she can't help but groan once more as the urges are finally built up beyond her tolerance, her hands immediately go toward her crotch and she falls down on her butt...

image.thumb.png.9957f94d6e6a4fd2799a4a9bb4392ee1.png

"Ah! S-Scientists? I- Um... C-Can we pause the test for a bit?" - She asks, failing to hide her desperation, her voice gets shakey and her legs tremble, she tries to stand up again, both hands still pressed tight between her thighs to prevent a leak.

"You have to finish stretching before we can make any decisions like that, sorry for the inconvenience." - Illusive replies

Papaya nods, grunting with discomfort as she steels herself and crouches once again... The weight of her bladder throws her off again, and she instinctively covers her crotch again. It's not quite at a point where she will leak, but the stress on her urethra is not small by any means. Fighting her urges, she continues the stretches, luckily managing to stay dry through it all.

"Alright, I-I'm done!" - Papaya announces, standing back up and readjusting her jumpsuit before going back back to pushing her legs together, occasionally bouncing in place - "M-May I please have a bathroom break?" 

Her face is getting pretty red, but that's not from the chamber warmimg up (it's not anywhere near that hot), her bladder feels heavy and her urethra feels the worst of it, having to hold back all the pressure building up, with more to come unless Papaya gets the release she's so desperate for...

image.thumb.png.7a3b7565cce1ae74005c966d5db612e0.png

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]

Alright folks, I'm ready to provide you a "spy skirt"! Basically a skirt with teeny tiny cameras on it, I had no orders for a top or underwear though. Unless you mean you want her to have nothing but a skirt on, I'll go ahead and also provide a standard issue tank top for the subject's comfort. Speaking of which, seems she's getting pretty desperate, the augments are holding up very well so far.  Though I have my doubts when it comes to the next tests, poor Papaya can't seem to stop squirming now, and has even asked for a bathroom break! If we want her to actually be able to focus on anything other than her bladder when it finally reaches 100% or more, we might have to aid her in containing all that pee in there! I'd suggest a plug or some sort of seal, but that's up to you to decide!

Don't forget: Unless you have any objections, I'll deploy the "spy skirt" and a tank top for her. And you need to decide what to do next on the test!

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED]

Papaya squirms impatiently, desperately waiting for your answer.

Edited by Tentacool
wording (see edit history)

i suggest we move forward with the plug, as well as the tank top. suggestion: can it be a crop top instead? also, we should give her a yoga mat for further tests, and i believe orange would be the most fitting for the situation. i'd like to explain the plug concept to her, and give her enough privacy to place it in. i dont think we should make her more shy than she is already. 

Guest IllusiveOne

I think she should definitely get a plug to help as things proceed. We do have a few tests to run before she can go, and those might require liquid intake 😉

Also for our supervisor: would it be possible to introduce any sort of pain numbing agent, like a pill or liquid? That way it could relieve some urgency

Also also, loving the artwork!

"Sorry Papaya! We can't let you relieve yourself just yet, after all we have to make sure your new system can handle the stress, that includes your urethra..." - Dr.Shepherd explains - "Don't worry though, you don't have to struggle that long, just do a few squats and after that you won't have to hold it in!"

Papaya frowns, but nods compliant.

"Okay... H-How many should I do?" - She asks while squeezing and rubbing her thighs together.

"Just a few! Let's say... 45? You can take a break every 15." - Shepherd answers, to which Papaya seems a bit relieved.

"45 and I don't have to hold anymore... O-Okay, I can do that!" She exclaims, smiling weakly despite her situation.

"Ah! And before you begin, we agreed to dress you in some more comfortable clothes, we'll deploy them once you're done with the squats... Speaking of which, to help you keep your balance and comfort in the coming physical tests, I'll go ahead and deploy a yoga mat for you." - Dr.Lemons adds, putting a prompt in the terminal to begin the deployement.

"T-Thank you... I-I guess I might aswell try it out by um, doing the squats over it?" - Papaya asks in response, now managing to ignore her bladder enough to position herself.

image.thumb.png.6aa77172eecd666661c5a53e4bc1a89e.png

"Whatever you're more comfortable with, just don't leak!" - Illusive teases, winking to his fellow scientists.

"Alright.. H-Here we go" - Papaya says, preparing herself for the torment her bladder is about to endure...

"1... 2... 3... Hnng!" - She can already feel the struggles coming, her legs feel fine, what bothers her is how every time she squats down her bladder begs for release, trying to push at least one drop through her struggling sphincter, to no avail. She fights through it however, finishing the first 15 and stopping to take a breath, standing over the yoga mat with her hands back over her crotch.

"Alright... A-Alright... I can do this..." - She says to herself, finding enough bravery to continue - "1... 2... 3... 4..." - Up and down, up and down... Her bladder gets heavier and heavier, it almost feels like it swings along with her, sloshing all the liquid inside with it, once again it starts to feel like it's too much, she stops at 10, bringing her legs together again and squirming in place.

"Haaah! T-Too much! I-I need to pee!" - She exclaims, though it is unsure if this was directed at any of you or if she's just thinking out loud, regardless, you cheer her on. - "Yeah, I'm almost there...!" - She continues, motivated to finish this stage of the test and get the relief she craves.

Last 15 squats and her legs are shakier than ever, everything above the halfway point of her neck clearly displays her struggle, from the way her skin is getting red to the expression she wears on her face, all she can think of right now is that she can't let out a single drop, she can't embarass herself in front of all of you, the mere thought of it seems haunting for her.

"13... 14... 15!" - She gasps, falling on her butt again, but this time the yoga mat cushions her fall. She curls up and impatiently taps her feet on the mat, begging... - "I did it! I did it! Please! I need a bathroom!"

image.thumb.png.02ae90dd2a0dfd8e37c8a059819ba13b.png

"I'm sorry Papaya, but you can't go..." - Dr.Shepherd responds, to which Papaya whines in discomfort. 

Before she can beg again though, Dr.Lemons explains:

"We did say that you wouldn't have to hold any longer... By that we meant the struggle wouldn't be on your sphincter anymore." - they announce, as the clothes are delivered into the chamber. Immediately after the box with the clothes arrives, a robot arm rises from the floor, holding an odd looking, small device in its claw.

Holding herself, Papaya waddles closer to the device, inspecting it...

"That is an electronic plug, bought from a cousin laboratory..." - Dr.Lemons explains - "...It will be pushed into your urethra and that opening you can see there will close, keeping your bladder sealed for you. We can open it remotely when it's time for you to relieve yourself, for now however, just make sure you squat over the robotic arm before putting your new panties on when you change your clothes, that arm will slide the plug into place for you. Don't worry, we'll give you privacy to change."

After Papaya receives the explanation, shutters slide over the window, preventing you from seeing the embarrassed lady in the test chamber, after just a minute...

"A-Alright.. I think I'm done." - She announces, her voice still shakey.

Opening the shutters, you see Papaya in her new outfit! Though she sadly can't seem to be able to enjoy the comfort of it, given how much she's focused on her now bulging bladder...

image.thumb.png.e214fa50d7bc11ec1e42423ece711614.png

You can also notice two new displays! One connected to the 'spy skirt''s cameras, giving you a view of Papaya's fresh new pair of white panties. You can see it from the sides, front and back, it's a good thing she doesn't know about those cameras, otherwise she'd probably be blushing beyond limits. The second display is connected to the plug, it simply allows you to control its aperture style 'doors', allowing for different amounts of flow. (Right now it's 100% closed, so no leaks at all!)

You can verify and change these separate from the narration at any time.

"I see the plug's been installed... How come you're still keeping your hands like that?" - Dr.Illusive inquires.

"Ah... It just feels so weird, I'm not the one holding it anymore, it feels like I should be leaking, but it won't come out! E-Even if I pushed I don't think it would come out... P-Please don't let me explode." - She says, giggling playfully, though still very bothered by pain near her tummy.

"I promise we won't let you explode." - Illusive says, playing along.

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]

Don't worry, I won't judge you if you use those cameras in the skirt for something other than science. Papaya still really wants to pee, but at least she doesn't have to focus on holding anymore, even if her body keeps telling her otherwise...

Oh yeah! And since that plug works remotely and has that fancy opening, if you ever let the poor girl use a toilet, so long as you make sure she keeps that plug in there, you can also control how much is let out and how fast! 

I hear your suggestion Dr.Illusive, I think the use of suplements and/or medicine to ease her desperation could be helpful, so i'll let you deploy some! So long as you specify how potent you want it to be, but keep in mind, the more potent the medicine you try on her, the more side effects it can have~

Alright, now it's time for you to get creative again! What's next for her?

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED]

Papaya squirms around, and gently puts a hand over the bulge now forming on her belly...

Edited by Tentacool
spelling and wording (see edit history)
Guest IllusiveOne

Excellent! I think we're off to a good start! With the plug in we can begin with a real first test...

First, I'd like to perform a scan to observe her current levels. Following that, I believe she should begin with a round of exercises. Jumping jacks, push ups, pull ups, sit ups, a 30-60 second long plank, and finally a brief jog in place. Just a set of 10 for each should do for now, no need to completely tucker the girl out.. Following that, as a reward for her completion she should be given a drink that contains a mild numbing agent in order to dull her desperation for the second part of the experiment. Once she finishes this drink completely (let's say its about 250-500ml), let's let her pee for how ever long it will take her to empty 25% of her bladders level.

Following that, she gets a brief rest to lie down, sit, or whatever (minus obvious relief). I think then would be a good point to check on her hunger to see if she would like anything to eat.

And of course, constant positive reinforcement to her cooperation is an absolute must. And I think we should also monitor her newly forming bulge as it continues to grow 😉

EDIT: for our supervisor, I was wondering if it would be possible to continue augmenting Papaya's bladder as the tests proceed. If we are unable that'll be fine. Just crafting ideas for future parts of our experiment

Edited by IllusiveOne (see edit history)

*Sorry for the wait guys! I'll work on the next part in the coming days. I've been silent because I was experimenting with modding the game I use for the visuals (Starbound) sadly there are things I may not be able to display with the visuals, I hope that doesn't take away from the experience though! ...Although I have been thinking of editing the images myself like how I did to add the blush on Papaya's face in one of the panels. I don't have that many tools to work with though so bear with me! >.<*

*For now, I'll do some short writing for the scan*

You perform a scan, the machine popping in from the ceiling and bathing Papaya in that familliar blue light once again...

[NARRATION PAUSED: SCAN COMPLETE]

[DISPLAYING SUBJECT STATUS REPORT]

Mental state: OK ( 100% )

Hunger: OK ( 63% )

Thirst: OK ( 94% )

Rest: OK ( 91% )

Bladder: STRETCHING! ( 102% )

Bowels: OK ( 0% )

Refer to supervisor if in need of direction.

[RESUMING NARRATION]

"I'm getting used to that little robot- Hnng!" - She comments, interrupted by another twinge in her bladder...

Edited by Tentacool
wording and spelling (see edit history)

"We must continue testing how your bladder will do under stress, so we'll proceed with some heavier exercises." - Dr.Illusive announces - "When you're ready, perform a set of 10 for each of the following exercises: Jumping jacks; Push ups; Pull ups; Sit ups; And finally 30 seconds of planking and 30 seconds of jogging in place."

Hearing all this, Papaya is frozen in place with a look of shock...
"S-Seriously...?!" - She exclaims, to which Dr.Grey adds:

"You'll also have an endurance round at the end of it, but don't worry! To make this more fun for you, we'll make it one of your favorite activities: Climbing! Besides, it's all just one set of ten for each, you'll be fine."

Papaya's looks of shock turns into a slight smile, pushed by her determination, she positions herself to begin.

"Alright, yeah! I can do it... Can you count for me? I-It's kinda... Distracting..." - She requests with a slight frown, pointing near her belly.

And so she begins the jumping jacks, but after just the third she yelps and reaches for her crotch again, all that bouncing and sloshing really upset her bladder, and although she can't leak, the feeling of pressure going towards her urethra is still too much for the poor girl to handle. 

image.thumb.png.ec808cdb442fcecffbbab74a1752fdfa.png

Still, she recuperates and continues, gritting her teeth to fight that horrible feeling under her belly to the best of her abilitites!
Although sloppily, she manages to get through 10 jumping jacks! You congratulate her, but she's too distracted by the constant twinges and spasms in her bladder to thank you properly beyond just a nod of her head.

"Argh! Oh...!" - She groans while trying to catch her breath, all the liquid inside still feels like it's bouncing around after she's come to stop, and her bladder responds with another push, begging in vain for release - "Ah! This... Plug! I feel like I should leak but it won't come out! M-My p... I-It really burns down there!" 

Though she whines, Papaya proceeds to the next step, getting on the floor and beginning the pushups. It's not clear if it's the adrenaline, the determination, or just the fact that she's too busy in a mental battle against her urges, but she doesn't even realize that she's doing all this with her back toward the glass!

Her short skirt swaying behind her, revealing her soft white panties every time she moves up and down, allowing you a glimpse of just how well those undies complement the shape of her struggling crotch and peachy round bottoms, before you know it you've already counted to 10, and she stands back up, still unaware as she wipes the sweat off her forehead.

"I want to say 'that wasn't so bad' but I'm afraid I'll jinx it..." - She comments with a slight giggle, proceeding to the next step: Pull ups.  After you deploy a bar, she meets a problem at the first pull, she has to pull not only her own weight, but also her bowling ball of a bladder...
She voices her struggles, groaning and grunting, though you're not sure if it's from the pressure in her bladder or the stress on her arms. 

This is by far the slowest of the exercises, making it one of the most difficult, as every struggle feels all the more painful by the second. Still, you cheer her on, and slowly but surely she manages to finish it, immediately letting go after the 10th pull, falling onto the yoga mat.

"Haah... Haaa... Oww..." - She pants, though her arms are relieved her bladder only gets more and more irritating, the sloshing from going up and down and that last bump only made it harder for Papaya to keep her composure, by the looks of it: She'd pee right there if it meant her bladder would stop pushing so much. 

image.thumb.png.dae8a3832f810b7c6b61a6da0895d3f3.png

"You're doing great, just a little more! You can do it!" - You keep on cheering.

Papaya takes a deep breath and gets her legs into place, ready for the sit ups. Though the pull ups were definetly the slowest of the sets, the sit ups are the most challenging, every time she rises, her belly is squished against her legs. It only takes one movement for her to let out a desperate yell, losing her composure and placing her hands on that warm, irritating bulge... 

"Aaah!! T-Too much! I-I feel like I'm gonna explode!" - She complains while clenching, but before you can even say anything, she's already back in position for another sit up! These are the most sloppy, but with how hard she's trying there's no room for being strict, you count them up to 10 as usual.

At this point, Papaya has become a bit of a mess, laying there on the yoga mat, sweaty, with a bloated looking belly and tears coming from her eyes... Though it's not out of sadness, as she's smiling proudly at her performance, were it not for how full she feels, she'd probably let out a playful laugh.

"I'm almost there! ...Hoo! I'm... Almost there!" - She exclaims once more, taking the front of her crop top to her face to wipe the sweat and tears, again, oblivious to how much she's exposing herself to you. It's only when you get a peek at the reddish-pink areolas of her now barely concealed nipples that you realize you never gave her a bra! Thankfully, she's still in too much of an 'athletic rush' to comment on it.

Finally, she turns around and planks on the yoga mat while you run the chronometer. As soon as she heard the 'ding!', she flops on the mat and of course immediately regrets it, hopping back onto her feet.

"Oww! Oww..." - She bellows, placing a hand over her protruding bladder once more, caressing it in the hopes it'll ease the pressure somehow.

"Almost done now Papaya! You just need to jog in place for 30 seconds and do the endurance climbing before you can rest!" - Dr.Shepherd gives his words of motivation.

Papaya nods, taking another deep breath and steeling herself for the last challenges, gritting her teeth through the pain in her tummy, she jogs in place. It feels like time has slowed down for her, each step and each hop is felt tenfold by her bladder, with each movement comes another twinge... Not even 5 seconds have passed and she's struggling not to just fall on her knees and beg for permission to pee, 10 seconds and she's even holding her breath just to distract herself from the constant sloshing inside her, 20 and the performance has turned into Papaya half jogging - half doing a 'pee-pee dance'...

30, and ding! She falls to her knees breathing heavily, the sweat dripping from her forehead only serving to further remind her of how much her bladder is begging to let out even a single drop. She's once again pushed over the edge, and begins to desperately shake her legs in place while begging:

"Scientists... I-I don't think I can do this anymore! My bladder it... It hurts so much! I-I need to pee, please please please!"

"Don't worry dear, if you do well on the endurance run we'll give you a toilet!" - Dr.Illusive replies, his tone now being more teasing.

"Thank you! Thank you!!" - She says, looking up as you deploy the 'treadwall' for her to climb. In spite of how much she's struggling just to stand up, she still seems to be looking forward to try climbing! Putting on a smile and placing her hands and feet on the rocks. Once she's braced herself, you start getting the treadwall up to speed. 

image.thumb.png.872eb7d80aac37b0b5f28ea68f9b7d43.png

And Papaya does rather well, though still she struggles to keep herself focused. 
Every time her legs spread to reach another rock, she fantasizes about letting out a nice long spurt onto the floor. Every time she pushes herself up a little too fast, it's another hefty complaint from her bladder. And every time she loses a little bit of balance, that cold feeling in her gut is like a pack of forks poking at her bladder from above! Within 2-3 minutes, she loses the battle and slips, falling onto the yoga mat again.

"Not bad!" - Dr.Grey comments - "I know this may not seem appropriate right now, but you must know how important hydration is, especially after so much exercise, right?" 

This prompts Dr.Illusive to deliver the reward, a nice, large glass of pineapple juice with some mild numbing agent added. Watching that big glass getting filled up, yet again hearing that bubbly noise of flowing juice... It's torture!

Though Papaya dreads the idea of making the load on her bladder any larger, she can't deny that she did get really thirsty after that work out...

She sighs a bit, takes a deep breath, and downs the drink as fast as she can, hoping she doesn't have to put any thought into just how much liquid she's taking in. But after all that struggle, there's a sight for sore eyes, one almost heavenly in a moment like this...

image.thumb.png.eac511a5573565db16751f6dacb95a6f.png

A toilet emerges from the floor of the chamber, it's facing the window, but she doesn't care. She dashes towards it, taking off her panties in the middle of the sprint before - almost gravitating towards the bowl - she plops onto the seat.

At the same time, you open the plug just enough for a quick, but controllable release for her bladder.

Papaya sighs, almost moaning in pleasure at the relief she feels, all the pressure being steadily released from her poor bladder, the hissing of the pee as it comes out of her opening and the splish splashing of it against the side of the bowl are like music to her ears! There's only one problem however...

The moment ends abruptly as you close the plug again, and Papaya is brought back to a reality of painful pressure in her bladder. 

"What? What?! N-No! I'm not done peeing! Open it again please, pleeaase!!" - She begs, flushed with embarassment as she realizes the show she's putting on for you.
She'd been sitting down with her legs nicely spread for you for around those 2 blissful seconds of relief. And now she doesn't know what's worse: The fact that with how it was brought to such a sudden stop, that only served to make her bladder twice as irritated. OR the fact that she'd been exposing her plump ladyhood to a room full of scientists for the entire moment she was peeing!

The feelings become too much, and she starts tearing up slightly, closing her legs and covering herself up with her hands as she stands up to get her panties back, waddling uncomfortably before she crouches, praying that the skirt will cover her butt while she puts her them back on... Thankfully, the numbing agent seems to be taking effect, as she doesn't take as much note of her bladder anymore, instead, she voices her discomfort...

"No! No!!" - She cries, muffled under her hands - "Why was the toilet turned towards you?!"

"We didn't know it was gonna be turned that way, apologies." - Illusive replies, hoping to calm her down.

"Really? O-Okay... D-Did you uh- S-See anything?" - She questions, her legs still shakey and her lips quivering from the humiliation.

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]

Hey, I know this looks like a bad time, but trust me when I say this: While it may be tempting to lie for the sake of her emotions, I want to let you know that being honest with your subject can be a blessing in the long run, they can be more than just a person in chamber, they can be your friend throughout the tests! But of course, that's up to you. I'd like each of you to have a unique (and preferrably honest) answer to Papaya. Were you doing something else at the time? Did you stare? Maybe... Compliment her on how she takes care of her bits? I-It's best to let her know now instead of dealing with her getting suspicious instead.

Ahem, anyway. Two other things to note! Your qestion about augmenting Papaya's bladder was actually perfect timing doctor Illusive! Administration has been pestering me about not finding a crew to test the 'materiel shift' beam. Supposedly it can change some characteristics of materials like metals and tissue! If I can get you to fire it at Papaya, we could deal with two problems in one move! Administration gets to test their fancy new toy, and you get to change how your subject's bladder works!

Alright, now second thing is... Oh yeah, the numbing agent! I was warned that I actually have to tell you about the side effects, but I can't for the life of me remember what they were... Ah I'm sure you'll be fine.

Anyways, it's been a good few hours now, I suggest you take some downtime to just talk with Papaya and stuff, let her catch her breath... Things like that. Oh, and make sure you deploy something to clean her and her clothes with. The maintenance crews get real pissy (haha) if subjects get their resting pods dirty with sweat...

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED] 

Papaya is terribly embarrassed, you could bet no one's ever seen her blush so bright before...  

Guest IllusiveOne

I believe my response will be

"My deepest apologies. I was so busy analyzing our results from the tests that I completely neglected to check to position of the toilet. Your privacy is very important to us at the facility, and we can definitely look into more privacy for your next release"

In the meantime, I think we should begin lowering the temperature of the testing chamber back down to comfortable levels. I also think we should check on her hunger as I noticed in the last scan it was getting low.

Afterwards, I think she should have the option of either a nice shower or a nice soak in a bath to relax following her first trial. With "privacy" of course, perhaps a wall with some two way glass or perhaps a set of cameras to continue observation. As well as a clean pair of clothing, in a similar style of crop top and skirt (underwear optional but provided should she request) 

EDIT: as for any adjustments to her bladder, I believe making it slightly more "elastic" so that it can bulge out further while still keeping the "tight pressure" to keep the urge of relief

Edited by IllusiveOne (see edit history)

(I came in the room during the test. So in the scientist room)

I heard it and looked at the two other scientists:"administration send me i should help here" he then looks to papaya. "I think we should give her something to clean, the janaitors will get angry if we dont. Also i think for sleeping we should try and give her somthing nice like a pjama." He then talks to her:" hey i am a new scientist to this. My name is dr.tatsumaki. i say to u i just came in during the test. We could have seen but i didnt look. I will ask to reposition the toilet." 

To administration: Heres dr.tatsumaki from tc-15 could we reposition the toilete? It would help with her mental state if we could not watch her peeing directly.

"Yeah, I saw it. But if it makes you feel better, I'm really near-sighted and my glasses haven't been finished yet (lie). So in a way, I saw nothing."

I like the idea of lowering down the temperature. Overheating is a real problem.

"Say, would you like to eat something right now, Papaya?"

Edited by GermanShepherd (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest IllusiveOne

*checking in to testing lab*

Just wanted to see the current status of things, supervisor. Its been sometime and Papaya seems to be getting rather frantic and....swollen, I would say? Perhaps giving her a chance to relax a little with a massage chair and a nice hot bath could suffice (no relief just yet of course 😉)