Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(This is my first time writing a proper story on here, so do let me know if I make any mistakes or forget about certain details! Just make sure to write them out of character: *Like this*)

Hello researchers! Today is the big day, administration will finally let you tackle a biologically enhanced subject for your next assignment!

I know this may come off as a surprise for you, so I'll give you a briefing: 
You will be put in charge of Test Chamber 15 in the Golden Hills Research Facility.

(Let's refer to these as 'TC-15' and 'GoldenHillsRF' respectively, for easier communication.)

TC-15 is a chamber that makes use of metallic panels and robotic arms to shift according to the needs of your research, this feature is present in the ceiling, floor and all but one of it's walls, the last wall is all glass so that your test subject is always in view.

You may use these features at your discretion, but administration recommends you try and use them to acommodate your test subject to avoid emotional stress. This means giving them furniture, entertainment, changing the lighting of the room, deploying foods and drinks, and in the event your subject craves human interaction you may need to turn on the lights in your work area so that they may see you behind the glass.

Finally, I must know what you're willing to work with, each one of you may give your preferences on what kind of subject you wanna test, this means:

- Age (We cannot go below 18)

- Appearance (Hair color, body type, etc.)

- Needs (This will dictate what kind of enhancements have been done to your subject, their bladder, bowel capacity and sensitivity wether those will even be relevant, wether they are more or less susceptible to a mental break, etc.)

- Name (This isn't exactly necessary according to administration, but I reckon it would help make this assignment a lot less disturbing to both you and the subject if we could address them by a nickname rather than a number.)

The objectives of your assignment will be different depending on the choices you make. 

If you're confused about anything regarding this announcement, do feel free to ask right here on the terminal you're viewing this on.

~ Your supervisor, Tenta.

*Remember, I'll add tags to this work according to the Needs we decide on!*

Edited by Tentacool (see edit history)
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've forwarded your suggestions to administration and here's what they decided on! The selected test subject is a 25 year old woman, relatively slim and wears a pair of glasses, though you are al

We should put her in a skirt that interacts with our machines so that we can look at her panties to see if she leaks (without her knowing of course)

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION] [⚠️ADMINISTRATOR PRESENT] "Trust issues? I don't think that's anything to worry about, not like the subjects have a say in what we do, this is scientific progr

Posted Images

Name: To be decided at Tenta's discretion (I can't think of a good name to save my life)

Appearance: Hip-length dark-brown hair, average height (around 5' 8''), slim build. Wears a sleek pair of glasses.

Needs: She needs to piss somewhat more often than usual - not much, just enough to throw her off - and everything else is normal. Why on earth would we want to give them mental breakdowns????

A question for the supervisor: What exactly is the purpose of this set-up?

- Needs: the subject's bladder is made of a rock-hard, non strechy material. So, while holding for way too long, the bladder won't tear or be damaged, but the subject wouldn't be able to hold a lot more after feeling desperate due to lack of stretchiness. This may press on the subject's bowels, although that's not my call, I'm just a dog with a lab coat and glasses.

- Name: Papaya. Because that's the best fruit there is.

I've forwarded your suggestions to administration and here's what they decided on!

The selected test subject is a 25 year old woman, relatively slim and wears a pair of glasses, though you are allowed to remove it if any tests somehow require it. Average height, dark brown hair. She is known to staff as "GHTS-1047" but as Dr.Shepherd suggested, we'll be nicknaming her 'Papaya'.

If I may comment on this somewhat: Papaya has to be one of the most adorable nicknames I've heard so far.

Finally -and this is the important bit- Papaya has the following augmentations installed:

- Selective digestion module: This allows her system to filter anything she ingests accordingly, that means: If she only consumes liquids, she won't need to go 'number 2'. If she only consumes solids, she won't need to go 'number 1'. If you're in any way uncomfortable with having to deal with one or the other, you can use the terminal to feed her accordingly. For example: Giving liquid rations in case you wanna feed her but don't wanna deal with messes.

One more thing, the selective digestion module took some space in her abdomen, and as such, her bladder had to be shrunk ever-so-slightly, it may also press against her bowels, which brings us to her next augmentation:

- Iron bladder: Not actually made of iron, this module is nicknamed this way because of its resistance at the cost of flexibility. This means that, while our subject's bladder will be more resistant, she will also feel the need to pee more often, as her bladder can't stretch like normal and she will feel the pressure build up faster.

Our objective here is to test the limits of these augmentations, this can range from just seeing if her selective digestion and bladder work as intended, to... Taking it through a bit of an abuse test, seeing how much her new modules can take before needing tending to (if they ever need it at all.) - This should answer your question, Dr.O'Fan? If I misinterpreted feel free to ask again and specify.

I'm being notified that Papaya is being transported into the test chamber right now, upon her arrival I'll switch this terminal to show a transcript of the events, if you still wish to communicate with me, just preface your messages with 'Tenta,' and I'll switch it back to communications to answer you!

Before I temporarily cease communications, there's one last thing: Administration recommends we try out different or unusual diets to test the selective digestion module. (At your discretion, you are free to ignore this recommendation for now.) And they also recommend we try to test the capacity of Papaya's bladder by 'plugging' it so that it may fill up past the limits of the subject's sensitivity. (Also at your discretion.)

I think I hear the chamber opening right now, don't be too cruel on her!

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED]

[NOW EXECUTING 'REAL-TIME REPORT' AND 'NARRATOR' PROTOCOLS]

---

Subject GHTS-1047 has arrived in TC-15.

[MANUAL CORRECTION:'Papaya']

The mechanical arms of the chamber make way for the entrance, concealing the door again once Papaya is inside and the staff that carried her is out. Papaya is currently laid down inside a relaxation pod, comfortably asleep, protected by a layer of glass... But as timer at the foot of her 'bed' reaches zero, a soft whirr can be heard from the pod as it begins to open up! The sound wakes up Papaya, and the glass shield is now positioned vertically to allow her to step out.

She sits up, rubs her eyes and then looks down at herself a bit, tapping her bright orange jumpsuit with a confused look on her face. Looking around, she finally seems to realize what's going on, her expression now one of excitement, she steps out of bed, carefully as she feels her legs still a bit weak from laying down so long, and attempts to greet you!

"Hello? Is this the test? I was told I was going to take part in one..."

She exclaims, waving towards the window... She can't see you unless you change the lighting accordingly.

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]

Hey it's Tenta again. Just checking in for a bit.. With Papaya as confused as she is, revealing yourselves could startle her a bit, I'd recommend you greet her through the intercom just to let her know you're watching. Administration recommends you don't reveal yourselves unless the subject explicitly requests it, but... I leave that up to you.

Well, don't keep Papaya waiting, say hello and introduce her to her new home... For the time being!

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED]

Papaya awaits your greetings and orders...

Guest IllusiveOne

Excited to see where things go! To start "a warm welcome to the test labs! We will start things off with a bottle of water for you to enjoy"

You greet Papaya! 

Dr.Shepherd in particular does it excitedly whilst Dr.Illusive decides to keep it professional, Papaya smiles at your kind greetings. Once the introductions are done, you agree to start with some water, it takes some familiarizing, but you manage to use the main terminal to deploy a nice and big bottle of water for her. One of the panels on the ceiling is pulled up and out of the way a robotic arm, making way for a tube that extends towards the floor, stopping a few feet short.

Finally after a faint beep is heard, the requested bottle travels through the tube, dropping gently onto the floor. Another beep, and the tube is retracted back into the ceiling, panel from before being put neatly back in its place, keeping the room looking as clean and sleek as before! The whole ordeal only took around 10 seconds, it seems to have spooked Papaya a bit but she smiles once again, that wave of beginner's excitement coming back to her.

"Whoa... Cool!" - She exclaims, readjusting her glasses as she looks up at the panel from before - "So those 'morphing chambers' I've been reading about really work!" - There's silence for a bit as she looks back down and walks towards the water bottle on the floor.  

"Oh thanks! I've been in that sleeping pod thing for a while now, I'd forgotten how thirsty I've gotten..." - She opens it, takes a sip and flashes an innoccent smile towards the window before continuing to drink.

After a minute or two, she's halfway done with the bottle... She suddenly waves towards you again, quickly swallowing another sip of water before speaking again.

"Hey uh... Scientists? I like this room so far, but it feels a little barren. All there is is just that pod I came in, which I guess I can use as a bed but... Hmm, can I have a table and a chair or something like that? I just want to have something to rest or lean on." She requests, trying her best not to sound impatient or rude.

...Though she tries to hide it, you can tell Papaya is starting to fidget a bit, despite only being halfway through the bottle.

[RESUMING COMMUNICATIONS]

Two things to note!

First: She's already showing slight symptoms of desperation but it's clear she's too shy to comment on it, plus she just woke up in the chamber so she hasn't had her 'morning pee' yet! You can tease her about it if you want, or wait and see how desperate she gets before she starts asking for the restroom... Or something else entirely! Up to you.

Secondly: Papaya has made her first request! She's asking for some furniture, specifically a table and a chair. It's possible she may request other things as the test progresses, we can provide pretty much anything but before you go handing her stuff, I must warn you: According to administration, there are pros and cons to giving items or otherwise being lenient to a test subject.

Giving items requested by your subjects helps ease their minds, and can also help keep them compliant if you hand them as rewards, but letting them have a lot of stuff could distract them from the test! (For example: Giving Papaya a lot of things to distract herself with can help her ignore her bladder. Which can be good or bad, depending on what you want to do.)

Those are just some fair warnings!
I don't think a table and a chair is too much to ask though, and the room is a bit barren, livening it up with some furnishings would be nice...? Feel free to input what kind of chair and table to deploy in the chamber! 

OR

Maybe you want her to continue standing up and focus entirely on her poor bladder...? Feel free to deny Papaya's request, or do something else entirely!

[PAUSING COMMUNICATIONS]

Papaya awaits your response, fidgeting slightly...

Guest IllusiveOne

Furniture is fine. Sitting doesn't always help in desperate situations but we'll see how our experiment plays out 😉

As for the first point, let's not bring up anything about her morning pee. Let's let her become more desperate as things proceed. 

Also, do we have any way of guaging how much shes had aside from just volume of the water bottles we give her? Would help to measure her limits and see how we can push her past them

You agree to deploy some furniture for her, first deploying an office chair and then a wooden table, the delivery method is simillar to how the chamber deployed the bottle of water, though this time more panels move to make way for the items, and they are placed down by robotic arms instead of a tube. Finally, Dr.Mydnyght decides to give Papaya an extra: A brass desk lamp!

With all the items delivered, Papaya expresses her grattitude.

"Hey, thank you so much!" - She then proceeds to position the table, chair and desk lamp according to her preference, moving them all near the center of the room. But during the struggle to push the table into place, she makes a sudden movement, pressing her legs together and squinting with an expression of discomfort. The struggle against her bladder is becoming more apparent, yet she remains silent, hoping you didn't notice...

Dr.Illusive seems curious however, and inspects the terminal for options that might aid in the research, finding a scan feature! Activating it, a panel in the celing is pulled out of the way once again, this time making room for a scanner on a robotic arm to pop into the room, it shines a faint blu light on Papaya, which startles her a bit...

"Wah! W-What's this thing doing?!" - She exclaims as she stops in her tracks, legs still pressed together while the scanner finishes it's analysis, shutting that blue light off and retracting back into the ceiling, like it was never there.

[NARRATION PAUSED: DISPLAYING SUBJECT STATUS REPORT]

Mental state: Startled ( 85% )

Hunger: OK ( 75% )

Thirst: OK ( 100% )

Rest: OK ( 100% )

Bladder: 'Uncomfortable' ( 60% )

Bowels: OK ( 0% )

(Note: Refer to supervisor if in need of direction.)

[RESUMING NARRATION]

With the machine gone Papaya turns to the window, visibly confused.

"Uh... What was that? Is this normal?"

Dr.Illusive explains, keeping the professional tone:

"Do not worry, that was a routine scan. It displays us information so we can ensure you'll be healthy throughout the experiment"

"What... What kind of information?" - She asks, still a little wary.

"Essentials, such as your hunger, thirst and rest levels." - Illusive responds, conveniently leaving out the other meters just in case.

Papaya is once again back to her usual curious and cheery self, smiling weakly.

"Oh! Alright then, s-sorry for freaking out like that." - She says with a giggle but then 'eeps' a bit as the pressure in her bladder comes to bother her once more... She manages to take her mind away from it for now however, and finishes pushing the table into place, picking the water bottle back up and resting it on the table.

"Erm... I-I think I feel like I'm ready for the next step in the test! What are we going to do?" 

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]

Hey! Once again, two things to note. First of all: Good job finding the scanner! I was gonna introduce that later, but I guess I might aswell talk about it now. There's not much to say here aside from what you already saw, but the numbers can get a little confusing so I'll just specify...

Mental state measures how comfortable the subject is mentally, the closest to 100 it is, the more comfortable she is. This means: Not afraid, sad, angry or anything like that. It's nothing to worry about unless it goes below 50%, which is when subjects may start to lash out and things like that, or otherwise become non-compliant.

Hunger and Thirst... Those always confused newcomers, they're kinda backwards. Instead of saying how thirsty or hungry the subject is, it instead show how hydrated or nourished they are. So... 100% Thirst means the subject is well hydrated and 100% Hunger means well nourished.

Rest should be pretty self explanatory, but you can feel free to ask about it!

Bladder and Bowels in particular are the ones we're paying the most attention to during this test, since it helps gauge how effective Papaya's augments are. There's one important thing to keep in mind though: Both Bladder and Bowels can go past 100% capacity, that means they're stretching to contain... Well, you know what. 

So don't be alarmed if the bladder reaches 100%, that just meands it's reached its normal capacity before stretching, Papaya won't immediately leak or explode.

Secondly, Papaya seems to be looking for something to do to distract herself from her bladder, and also seems to be refusing to finish the water bottle... You can demand she finishes the drink before we move on to something else, but as usual it's up to you! Either way, you should probably think of what to do next, so be creative!

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED]

Papaya is keeping her legs pressed together, but still has a happy look on her face.

40 minutes ago, Mydnyght68 said:

First off, call me stupid, but did we give her any clothing?

Yeah! She has an Orange jumpsuit on, it's issued to every test subject... But if you wanna change her clothes you can do that! Though... She may not want to change in front of all the researchers. Just something to keep in mind!

You can also make the robotic arms change her clothing if she refuses to do it herself, but that could make her angry.

Guest IllusiveOne

I think in order to proceed she should have to finish the bottle of water she has currently. In order to get the most accurate results of course 😉

As for the next step, we could always do a short interview to gain more information about her, namely how she handles physical tests, possible physical stimulus, as well as her endurance.

And of course, once thats finished providing her with a drink of some kind. Perhaps her favorite beverage of choice 

You agree an interview should help you decide what to do next. Though before anything else, Dr.Illusive demands that she finishes the water bottle.

"Uh... Alright." - She complies, sitting down on the office chair and sliding closer to the table, grabbing the bottle again and chugging it, hoping to get it over with quickly. Unfortunately for her, she can't down it all at once and as she stops to take a breath, she looks at the water sloshing around inside the bottle, being reminded of how much her bladder is containing... She's doing well though, maintaining a good posture even, but it's obvious by the way she's bouncing her left leg that she's gonna succumb to nature's call soon.

Last sip, and she closes the bottle up again, placing it back on the table.

"Done!" - She announces, back to her happy-go-lucky self - "So uh... Interview, right?"

"Correct!" - Dr.Shepherd replies - "First off, is there something on your mind? Is it... Hurting anywhere? Anything like that?"

"Umm, not really no!" - Papaya responds, defying her situation and keeping a happy expression - "The installation was a while ago, I've already adjusted to the changes to my body. I feel the augments actually made me a little lighter, not as many uh... Guts everywhere. My tummy does feel a little bit more cold than normal as a result, but I got used to it."

"Noted... What about your clothes? Are you comfortable in them?" - Dr.Dave inquires, followed by the sound of a pen scribbling on paper going through the intercom.

"Now that you mention it... Hmm, I feel a little exposed." - Papaya says as she rubs her shoulder - "This jumpsuit is comfy I guess, but it's a bit baggy for my taste, I keep feeling it slip against my skin! The lack of underwear doesn't help much either... Plus it all being one piece makes me think it'd be very inconvenient when on the toilet." - She chuckles awkwardly, accidentally reminding herself of the predicament below her tummy.

"Uh huh. Do you think you'd be more comfortable in a skirt, perhaps?" - Dave asks, still taking notes.

"A skirt? S-Sure yeah! Just make sure it's not too short... Oh yeah, and I'd need a top! Plus uh, if you're planning on giving me a change of clothes, could I request some underwear along with it?" - She answers, a slight blush beginning to form on her cheeks, complimented by her slight smile it makes for a rather cute expression.

"I'll keep it in mind." - He says, done with his notes and giving way to Illusive to ask his questions.

"What kind of physical activities do you like to do, Papaya?" - He inquires 

"Hmm... Not sure, I guess a bit of everything? I went through courses on the facility before, the ones I liked the most always had some sneaking around, target practice, climbing... I'm going through a bit of a 'ninja phase' I guess!" - She giggles - "But I generally enjoy walking, sometimes biking too."

"What about physical stimuli? Do you have any sensitive spots? Things that make you tickle, flinch...?" - Illusive continues

"Err... Hahah..." - Papaya plays a little bit with her hair, looking off to the side, fidgeting and even crossing her legs... - "Um.. W-Well, I am a little ticklish! Towards the armpits and feet like everyone else. If I get poked on the shoulder I feel especially weird. Like... If someone ever pokes my right shoulder I want them to poke my left one too, otherwise I get really uncomfortable. Getting poked at the side of the belly makes me flinch, but pats on the head and on the front of my belly make me feel really good! That's about it I think." 

"Alright... Would you say you've got good endurance?" - Illusive asks once more

"I guess...? I'm pretty agile, but I start getting clumsy if I run for too long." - She says, thoughtful with a hand over her chin. - "If I were to rate it, I guess I'd say I'm a 5.5/10 when it comes to physical endurance."

"Very good! We'll prepare a test for you. Would you like a drink?" - He asks, already preparing a prompt on the terminal

"Oh! N-no thanks I-" - Papaya resists, but is interrupted

"Please, I insist! We can make you anything you'd like, you deserve a treat after being so cooperative!" - Illusive insists

"A-Alright, can you give me a uuuh... Some pineapple juice?" - She requests, her lip quivering a bit as she can't seem to stop tapping her feet.

[RESUMING COMMUNICATION]

I'm receiving a request here to give you guys a skirt with micro-cameras on it? I like your idea Dr.Dave! I'll see what we can do.

In the mean time, you should probably decide what to do next! After she drinks that pineapple juice, what tests are you putting her through? What outfit are you giving her, do you even wanna change it? Remember, you have pretty much full freedom when it comes to these, even if it's something she doesn't want.

Oh, and another note: You are free to request a scan to view her stats at any moment! One will be provided to you separate from the Narration. Good luck and get creative, labcoats!

[COMMUNICATION PAUSED]

A tall glass of pineapple juice is deployed, simillar to how the bottle was, but this time, the drink comes separately.

First the glass is deployed on the table, then another tube comes and pours the juice into it...

Viewing it pour down into the glass and hearing that bubbly sound of liquid filling it up is almost enough to push Papaya over the edge, she lets out a groan and a hand almost drifts towards her crotch! But she manages to recompose herself in time, taking the glass and beginning to drink...

Edited by Tentacool (see edit history)
Guest IllusiveOne

Exciting results! I believe once the outfit decision has been reached we start with our initial test, just a few stretchs of sorts to warm her up.

Speaking of warming up, a thought occurred that I believe we would have some control over the climate of the testing chamber? If so i believe we should begin warming the chamber slightly to encourage thirst. We can always lower it down as she gets uncomfortable. 

Other than that, let's do a scan to see the current status of her bladder. That short wince did not go unnoticed 😉