Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Just Soaking a Pullup

A while back I wrote about buying a pack of pull-ups when I was caught short without a change of undies:

And I still have a good number of these pull-ups left from this pack – they don’t fit and all I can basically do with them is open the sides and wear them like pads inside a tight pair of panties or use them as boosters in other much larger diapers. I do like having them in their pack, just sitting around. Whenever I open my closet and I spot a pack of diapers it gives me a little thrill, I’m not sure why. Perhaps because someone else could see them, or maybe just I really love looking at packs of diapers.

Anyhow, I currently have a little bag of ‘diaper’s that are far too small for Rachel to wear and they will never fit her’ in my closet. I don’t play with these all that often, though there are still a couple of lovely adorable Hello Kitty pull-ups in there, like these ones:

The other day I had a busy morning and drank a bunch of tea. I was bursting, like at a 9 on the scale, which is a risky place to be when it’s starting to be allergy season and a sneeze could result in a soaked chair and bottoms. It’s also a silly place to be as I work from home, and apart from the odd Zoom call where I’m leading and need to be present the whole time, I have no excuse not to use the toilet whenever I feel the need. However, earlier on in the morning, when I felt the urge to pee building, I decided to have a little fun and hold on for a while.

When the pressure reached a 9 I got up and made my way to the bathroom, but I wanted to do something else. Simply peeing in the toilet wasn’t going to satisfy me this morning. I contemplated wetting my pants (PJ bottoms which I’ve been wearing almost daily), but thought against it as I was planning on wearing them for another few days and it was definitely not laundry day. I thought about peeing my panties (cute little pink and red striped shimapan) but wasn’t quite feeling that either. So wiggling with desperation, I popped my head into my closet and got that little whooshing feeling that comes with spotting a half-used pack of pull-ups and was like, yes, this will be my morning omorashi entertainment.

I pulled out an adorable and deceptively thin Minnie Mouse pullup, briefly lamented that these kinds of adorable pull-ups don’t fit me (#WomanlyHips), and brought them into the bathroom with me. I opened up the sides of the pullup and adjusted the double gathers so they were standing up. I then pulled down my PJ bottoms (while still wiggling with desperation), pulled my panties down to mid-thigh, inspected the gusset of my panties (only a little damp spot, not from pee…), decided to pull my panties off completely, and then stood in the shower holding the pullup in place – that is, firmly against my diaper section.

The instant I was in position my body knew to release, or it began releasing and I’m just giving it the right kind of credit and not blaming it for giving up. I could hear my pee hissing into the diaper and after about 30 seconds, I tried to bear down to make the flow stop. As you will know, I’m terrible at this, and gave up after about 10 second of straining, all the while peeing freely into the pullup.

I wished I’d stood at an angle where I could see myself in the mirror, as I would have loved to see the little picture that is the wetness indicator disappear, but I was more worried about leaks. I held the diaper in place and only gradually let if down from my body as it grew in weight. I thought that any moment I’d hear the tell-tale tinkle of a leak but the diaper held.

As I felt myself dribbling to an end of peeing, I lowered the diaper and inspected it. It was full of pee. And I mean full, I could see my pee almost at the top of the gathers, but they were holding up to their job.

Like I was cradling I delicate baby sleeping squirrel in a hammock, I moved the pullup away from my body and inspected it more. Yes, I breathed in the delicious smell of my pee, which was… delicious and intoxicating. I heard a couple of dribbles hit the bathtub.

Because it looked like it needed some help distributing the pee to the edges of the pullup, I moved it back in forth in such a way as to better distribute the pee. I could have waited and watched but I was getting a little tired of standing there without bottoms, with my pee-spoaked labia dribbling in the breeze so to speak.

Once I was sure the pee was as effectively spread as it was going to spread I hopped out of the bathtub, wiped myself, pulled my panties and PJ bottoms back on, and then lay the pullup down for a picture.

IMG_20200429_150748.jpg

As you can see, it is absolutely sodden.

IMG_20200429_150752.jpg

But you can’t see just how sodden it is until I lay it down and lightly depressed it to see how well the absorbent core was doing with my massive pee.

IMG_20200429_150754.jpgIMG_20200429_150801.jpg

It turns out it was not doing all the good of a job, and a bunch of still warm pee leaked out onto the floor.

IMG_20200429_150807.jpg

I pressed a little harder and still more pee oozed out.

IMG_20200429_150817.jpgIMG_20200429_150834.jpg

I really liked how the soaked diaper looked sitting there on the floor with its own little puddle, so I took a few more shots, before picking it up, squeezing it out over the toilet, thoroughly wiping down my floor, bundling up the Pullup, and heading by out to get on with my day.

IMG_20200429_150841.jpgIMG_20200429_150842.jpg

Now I was only slightly distracted by my little adventure and throbbing ever so slightly. I took care of this issue at lunch. One of the perks of working from home…

Guest Flyboy

I know exactly how the spontaneous inspiration to get padded up feels! Sometimes in the mornings while getting ready for work I'll indulge myself and slip on one of the goodnites I always seem to have laying around. After releasing my morning pee, I typically make every excuse to do something other than slip it off so I can shower. This usually involves shaving, brushing my teeth, and sometimes eating a quick breakfast, all the while relishing  my warm padding.