Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

MojiQue: What's the playing expereince like?

There's plenty of omo content, there's about a scripted desperation sequence every 45 minutes of so, and each of the 4 heroines have their own urination meters to keep track and balance with, albeit without much reason to.

As you go further into the game, you unlock the ability to view CGs for every type of wetting (toilet use, accident, outdoor urination), items with diuretic effects, sprite companions with their own bladder gauges, bonus scenarios with other characters, and wetting animations for every one of your main heroines' nine classes.

Gameplay-wise, its a bogstandard RPG that requires little-to-no strategy. Thanks to being made on RPG Maker XP and pushing the engine to its limit, the game buckles under its own weight and runs pretty badly, no matter how powerful your rig is. Still, I would say its worth it just to see someone bend the engine to their will alone. There isn't a lot of omo RPGs to begin with, not to mention ones that goes as in-depth as Aoi Kurage did, and I think it has merit to look into the game alone.

In any case, its a free game, you don't got much to lose but your time and locale settings. Knock yourself out.

Edited by PlusParsnips (see edit history)
On 6/20/2020 at 10:31 PM, PlusParsnips said:

There's plenty of omo content, there's about a scripted desperation sequence every 45 minutes of so, and each of the 4 heroines have their own urination meters to keep track and balance with, albeit without much reason to.

As you go further into the game, you unlock the ability to view CGs for every type of wetting (toilet use, accident, outdoor urination), items with diuretic effects, sprite companions with their own bladder gauges, bonus scenarios with other characters, and wetting animations for every one of your main heroines' nine classes.

Gameplay-wise, its a bogstandard RPG that requires little-to-no strategy. Thanks to being made on RPG Maker XP and pushing the engine to its limit, the game buckles under its own weight and runs pretty badly, no matter how powerful your rig is. Still, I would say its worth it just to see someone bend the engine to their will alone. There isn't a lot of omo RPGs to begin with, not to mention ones that goes as in-depth as Aoi Kurage did, and I think it has merit to look into the game alone.

In any case, its a free game, you don't got much to lose but your time and locale settings. Knock yourself out.

Thank you for the detailed and helpful answer! I think that's more video game than I want to deal with just to get to omo scenes. I tried to see if I could just pull images or animations of the omo scenes from the game files at large on GitHub, but no luck or not enough know-how.

On 6/24/2020 at 12:22 AM, Jimmy Lang said:

Thank you for the detailed and helpful answer! I think that's more video game than I want to deal with just to get to omo scenes. I tried to see if I could just pull images or animations of the omo scenes from the game files at large on GitHub, but no luck or not enough know-how.

It's like how in Wetter's Taiken, I'm stuck in the dark dungeon and just gave up. Too hard for a fetish game.

21 hours ago, Keita123 said:

It's like how in Wetter's Taiken, I'm stuck in the dark dungeon and just gave up. Too hard for a fetish game.

I've tried a few of the ones in our download section and this is the best, IMO. The omorashi is front and center, and check the comments to find a few bonus scenes. It's not really a game though, more of a roughly illustrated interactive story. But again, if I wanted a bunch of RPG gameplay I would play a real RPG. https://www.omorashi.org/files/file/2203-the-tale-of-golden-cascade-girls-academy-translated/

On 6/23/2020 at 1:22 PM, Jimmy Lang said:

Getting the images out of Mojique requires no code, tools, or knowledge. Well, no knowledge beyond "go to the graphics folder of the game, go to the pictures folder of the game, and view." Just about all of game's animations are in there as strings of pngs to my understanding, and the art for different wettings and things are in there, albeit hard to find due to the sheer number of files.

Edited by tenck5k (see edit history)
On 6/24/2020 at 12:21 AM, PlusParsnips said:

The current English translation hosted on the site translated all of the main story.
Extra content hasn't, but they are working on it. Probably will be up by next month at the earliest.

Last I checked we only had a real translation of the demo, and maybe a machine translation of the rest? ...and I think someone was going to work on a real translation of the rest at some point, but it's been awhile.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Lang said:

I've tried a few of the ones in our download section and this is the best, IMO. The omorashi is front and center, and check the comments to find a few bonus scenes. It's not really a game though, more of a roughly illustrated interactive story. But again, if I wanted a bunch of RPG gameplay I would play a real RPG. https://www.omorashi.org/files/file/2203-the-tale-of-golden-cascade-girls-academy-translated/

I already played that one. Too short for my taste.

• 2 months later...
On 6/20/2020 at 6:31 PM, PlusParsnips said:

Do you know when the CG's unlock?