Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Plugging the urethra...

I'm not sure why, but of all things omorashi, the concept of keeping someone desperate by plugging them up seems to be what I love the most. It's sadly not very widespread, so I have trouble finding material. Still, I'm really happy to say that there are some very good stories and comics on here that feature that concept and they've quickly turned into my favorites! If anyone else is writing or drawing stuff with plugging, and I somehow haven't found it, feel free to let me know! I'm always happy to check out new artists. ^^

Well, all I've found so far is here on the site, that includes: 

The girl with the infinite bladder: 

Fill-Me The human toilet (There's no inserted plug on this one, but it is effectively the same)

Zone Pink (plugging comes a little later in the story)

Tay's desperate job (This one could be considered incomplete...)

Those are all I've seen so far!

I guess I’m the ‘plug’ guy now, not that I’m complaining about that, it’s totally my thing as well! As for the incompleteness of “Tay’s desperate job,” now that I have a lot more comic experience in the program I use, finishing that should be a lot easier than expected, I just need to make sure I can write it well!

5 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

I guess I’m the ‘plug’ guy now, not that I’m complaining about that, it’s totally my thing as well! As for the incompleteness of “Tay’s desperate job,” now that I have a lot more comic experience in the program I use, finishing that should be a lot easier than expected, I just need to make sure I can write it well!

Oh man, now you're getting me all excited! 😄