Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Best ways to find partners who are into this?

Question

Hello, everyone. I'm sure that this post raises a particularly familiar question, but I was hoping to get some guidance. Ever since I began to accept this part of myself, the thought arose that it will probably always be a challenge to find a partner who also likes omorashi. I live in a fairly small town in northern Michigan and this seems to only make matter worse since the lower population decreases my chances as well. I have tried using fet life, but I always get really creepy vibes from the people on that site and I do not want to put myself in any kind of danger. I try to make friends on here, but there isn't really a forum for personals or anything like that. Any ideas would be great!

5 answers to this question

I personally haven't had much luck meeting people online.  There are a lot of reasons for this, as I'm sure you're aware.

However, I have actually had a decent amount of success with real-life partners.  I have to say that it isn't easy.  Coming out as being into a relatively obscure fetish to people you are dating can be very stressful, and you are not guaranteed a good reaction.  The first person I told actually laughed, though in her defense I caught her off guard and she didn't know how to react.  We were quite young.  That experience wasn't the best, though she did try to indulge me from time to time (we were dating a while).  I find that caring partners are usually at least a little willing to try some adventurous stuff, if you are patient and honest.  That being said, nothing beats having a partner who is genuinely into it.  I came out to another girl I was dating some time later and she embraced it fully, to the point where I'm pretty sure she was more into omo than I was.  We had a long relationship, but unfortunately we really didn't get along all that well.  Sharing a fetish, and being very compatible sexually doesn't guarantee a successful relationship after all.  I have very good memories from that time, though.  I'm glad that it happened.

So in the end it comes down to risk vs reward.  It's risky telling someone about your interests, and you can put yourself into a very vulnerable position, but the potential rewards may be worth it.  I would suggest that if you are going to tell someone, make sure first and foremost that you can trust them to not use that information to hurt you.

Good luck.

It may not be easy to find someone who is already into omo, but not every couple that does omo started out with both people already interested in it.

You'd be surprised how many people are okay with, and would even like, for you to share your interests with them, some will want to try it, others won't. I personally suggest not worrying to heavily about whether they are already into omorashi before you consider whether someone is "compatible".

There is a pretty endless stream of new members here who only know about omorashi because a significant other shared it with them, and they come either to learn more to be able to support their SO, or because they got genuinely interested in it.

To be honest, there's no proven and working for everyone (or at least majority of people) to find a partner into not the most common fetish like omorashi. 

It raises another question - what kind of partner are you looking for? Just someone to date for now and have fun? Or potentially lifetime partner?

If it's the latter, then don't put too much hopes into success, you really need to luck out to get all-in-one deal. But like someone said in a similar thread, and I completely agree with him, ultimately most people have to make a choice between a partner who is ideal sexually, and a partner who is ideal in other ways. More things you include in 'perfect sexually' (e.g. unusual kinks, specific appearance features etc.), less chances this partner will be ideal for you in other ways. And long term it will kind of suck. So unless you really luck out, I wouldn't really set this as an expectation. I've heard about relationships that started based solely on common fetish, and tbh they usually don't last long.

If it's the former and you're cool with just some casual dating, fwb and such variants partner, then you have to try via anon dating apps, kink sites etc. Many people will frown up after you will tell them what you like, but hey, they don't know you, so eventually quantity may turn into quality. However, not guaranteed. I know you said you got creepy vibes from Fetlife, but Fetlife and local kink groups are one of the best ways (I didn't say they're great, but out of much worse ways they're better ones). There're plenty of creeps but there're some good people too, you just need to be careful. Keep in mind that any pee related fetishes are heavily dominated by men (ex. Aellagirl kink study), so who you are and who you're looking for, can make or break it. A man looking for a woman into omorashi will have very small chances comparing to a woman looking for a man into omorashi. Just like with usual dating, finding 'that one' is incredibly hard.

Another variant is to look generally for a partner you like who seem to be not a prude and kind of open sexually, and then eventually open up about your kink. It may not turn out perfect, but can be better than otherwise.

At the end, you can tell how many people on this forum and everywhere else don't have a partner into omorashi and can't find one for decades. There's no easy answer because then it wouldn't be so many lonely omo folks. You just need some efforts, time and a huge amount of luck. Don't get too disappointed if it doesn't work out.