Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Your worst ever experience

I was going to add, but somehow couldn't click back into the previous post, that almost all of my wettings are planned and at home.  I don't want to wet in my car because of the cleanup and the smell.  I also don't really like to wet my shoes most of the time because I wear orthotics and I don't want to have to clean them either.  Because of that I decided that in the future when I go an a long car trip I'm going to wear a diaper.  How often I have to pee varies somewhat.  If I eat much salty food I retain water and then a day or two later I have to pee a lot.  I don't want to risk having one of those days when I'm on a trip.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We were on holiday in the US and it was the final day. Packed for the airport, we spent the last few hours wandering around the town. It was a hot day so we stopped mid-morning for a drink. I had a la

My was when I was at a Boy Scouts summer camp. I was 13-14 maybe 15 and was up late sitting talking to all the adults when all a sudden I just really had to go. I got so desperate and even though I di

A couple come to mind immediately, but the one that sticks out the most happened my sophomore year of college. Our dorm was having a formal away from campus downtown in the city we were adjacent to. A

Bladderlad asks if my accident on the coach was obvious.

Thankfully not and this was because it was winter and had a long coat on. My trousers were navy blue and because it was night time the interior of the coach was fairly dark.

Mind you because I lost complete control I must have wet on the floor but I cant remember if it was carpeted.

All I know is that when I got home not only were my underpants, vest, shirt and trousers soaked but my socks were wet and some had gone into my shoe so I have must have left some evidence of my accident.

On 6/20/2020 at 3:18 PM, CarmenCD said:

Definitely a few times on a plane while seat belt sign was on. I was really nervous what if I don't make it.

I can imagine as a passenger this can be bad. It happened to me up front as well. Had too much coffee during flight, thought I could make it to gate, but nope, gate occupied 10 min delay. Not good, ended up setting breaks, told Copilot literally "gotta go", called Flight Attendant, and basically did not "walk of Shame" but Run of Shame to Lav. And since I've gone this far, yes, I was leaking/dribbling, almost full peeing. Black pants do hide very well.🤫

Reading all these stories made me want to tell one of my worst moments. When I say worst moment it was a worst moment at that time, as now when I look back I really enjoy the story and what happened.

I guess I should start out by saying I've never actually had an accident yet or even leaked. I have a really strong bladder. This is a story when I have come closest to an actual accident.

This was 4 years ago while I was on my senior trip with the rest of my class. Our senior trip was to 4 countries in Europe. The majority of the trip was in France, but this happened in Monaco. I don't know why but bathrooms were a really scarce thing on our trip. People were constantly talking about how they had to urinate in alleys or garages (think they're called car parks in Europe?) Anyway I was always holding on this trip but one case was the worst of all of them. It was the day we drove into Monaco and began to walk around the city. I had not used the bathroom since before we got on the bus and now it was around the afternoon when we were walking around in the city. There hadn't been a restroom for 30 mins and my bladder was full. I was thinking to myself as we walked the streets that I need to find a restroom now. I was constantly worrying that this was going to be my first accident. Eventually my group ran into another group that had just came from a hotel and told us they allowed them to use the restroom. So my group, dressed as American tourists, walk into this extremely fancy hotel and go up to the front desk to ask if we could use the restroom. I was freaking out that they were gonna say no, but thankfully they said yes. So I walk into the the bathroom which was mostly marble and released the flood gates into the urinal and pissed for over a solid minute.

If I ever have an accident I hope its with someone who would enjoy it!

Like Guyandee I had a bad experience in one of my 3 hour morning A Level exams. I was so desperate for so long I seriously considered doing it in the grey suit trousers we had to wear for our Sixth Form a couple of times, sitting forward on the seat to prepare myself, and then deciding I mustn’t and summoning up the strength from somewhere to keep holding on. I was also seconds away from a complete uncontrolled accident at the end as I hobbled my way across the playground to the toilets. I made it and escaped with just a bit of dampness, nothing showed. I suppose the mercy was that I had the exam to think about, though I know I was not able to write as much as I would have done. I had to be more succinct with my answers because I had to keep stopping to concentrate on keeping it in. I will never know whether that influenced my result.

However, my more terrifying experience was two year earlier. I always wanted to piss just at the thought of a coach journey at that age - mid teens - and we had to go to London for a youth orchestra concert , a journey of some 2 and a half to three hours in those days and of course coaches didn’t have toilets and no stop was scheduled. I stupidly went dressed in my best suit, which I had to wear for the concert. I wanted to go just one hour into the journey and I can truly say that the next one and a half to two hours turned into the worst agony for a piss I have ever experienced. There was nothing else to think about. I sat on a double seat on my own. I didn’t want to talk to anyone. At one stage my music teacher came to sit with me to ask mid I was ok or a bit lonely. Fortunately she only stayed for a short while and I could return to putting my hand in my pocket for much needed support. I was too frightened to ask for a stop, fearing they might say no and sit me at the front of the bus to monitor me and then it got too late for that. I was scared that if the driver did try to look for somewhere once we entered the suburbs of London I might end up having a horrendous accident in front of my fellow musicians when he couldn’t find anywhere to pull up. I watched public toilets go past out of the windows of the bus longingly. It was as if I had no choice. I was too proud to cry, too worried about appearing in wet suit trousers to let it go and too scared to tell anyone. How I wished I had worn my trackIe bottoms. At least I would have been able to change if the worst had happened. I clung on to my dick so hard it hurt, my bladder was in excruciating pain feeling as if it was going to explode, and I was terrified of wetting myself. I really have no idea how it held out. When we arrived, I didn’t wait for the instructions. I just ran to the front of the bus and asked to be let off immediately. I must have said ‘.......or I will wet myself.’ As the door was opened I ran into the street like a maniac looking for somewhere to do it. Mercifully a woman I asked pointed out the underground gents right next to where I was standing. As I started to run down the stairs I felt myself uncontrollably wetting. My instinct was to whip my zip down and get my dick out, pausing my dash down the stairs slightly. I did a massive trajectory of pee down the steps and then ran to the urinal pissing as I went. I continued there for what seemed like ages. As I did myself back up afterwards, I had to pause, shed a few tears, sort myself out and recover from the trauma for a Few minutes. My y fronts were quite damp but thankfully nothing showed on the concert trousers and as the rehearsal progressed I gradually dried out, but that memory lives on!  The journey home wasn’t a problem. We stopped for burgers on the way and there was a toilet. I relaxed and had no problem, as I chatted to my friends.

I know what you mean about the Brighton Pride! I have also stood in that queue to get in and heard one of the guys behind me telling his mate how desperate he was to pee. When we got in, unlike you he didn’t bother queuing for the loos. I saw him running Up the bank to the boundary hedge/fence where he joined quite a few others who were also similarly afflicted. I think a second queue would have been one wait too many!

1 hour ago, Allegretto said:

Like Guyandee I had a bad experience in one of my 3 hour morning A Level exams. I was so desperate for so long I seriously considered doing it in the grey suit trousers we had to wear for our Sixth Form a couple of times, sitting forward on the seat to prepare myself, and then deciding I mustn’t and summoning up the strength from somewhere to keep holding on. I was also seconds away from a complete uncontrolled accident at the end as I hobbled my way across the playground to the toilets. I made it and escaped with just a bit of dampness, nothing showed. I suppose the mercy was that I had the exam to think about, though I know I was not able to write as much as I would have done. I had to be more succinct with my answers because I had to keep stopping to concentrate on keeping it in. I will never know whether that influenced my result.

However, my more terrifying experience was two year earlier. I always wanted to piss just at the thought of a coach journey at that age - mid teens - and we had to go to London for a youth orchestra concert , a journey of some 2 and a half to three hours in those days and of course coaches didn’t have toilets and no stop was scheduled. I stupidly went dressed in my best suit, which I had to wear for the concert. I wanted to go just one hour into the journey and I can truly say that the next one and a half to two hours turned into the worst agony for a piss I have ever experienced. There was nothing else to think about. I sat on a double seat on my own. I didn’t want to talk to anyone. At one stage my music teacher came to sit with me to ask mid I was ok or a bit lonely. Fortunately she only stayed for a short while and I could return to putting my hand in my pocket for much needed support. I was too frightened to ask for a stop, fearing they might say no and sit me at the front of the bus to monitor me and then it got too late for that. I was scared that if the driver did try to look for somewhere once we entered the suburbs of London I might end up having a horrendous accident in front of my fellow musicians when he couldn’t find anywhere to pull up. I watched public toilets go past out of the windows of the bus longingly. It was as if I had no choice. I was too proud to cry, too worried about appearing in wet suit trousers to let it go and too scared to tell anyone. How I wished I had worn my trackIe bottoms. At least I would have been able to change if the worst had happened. I clung on to my dick so hard it hurt, my bladder was in excruciating pain feeling as if it was going to explode, and I was terrified of wetting myself. I really have no idea how it held out. When we arrived, I didn’t wait for the instructions. I just ran to the front of the bus and asked to be let off immediately. I must have said ‘.......or I will wet myself.’ As the door was opened I ran into the street like a maniac looking for somewhere to do it. Mercifully a woman I asked pointed out the underground gents right next to where I was standing. As I started to run down the stairs I felt myself uncontrollably wetting. My instinct was to whip my zip down and get my dick out, pausing my dash down the stairs slightly. I did a massive trajectory of pee down the steps and then ran to the urinal pissing as I went. I continued there for what seemed like ages. As I did myself back up afterwards, I had to pause, shed a few tears, sort myself out and recover from the trauma for a Few minutes. My y fronts were quite damp but thankfully nothing showed on the concert trousers and as the rehearsal progressed I gradually dried out, but that memory lives on!  The journey home wasn’t a problem. We stopped for burgers on the way and there was a toilet. I relaxed and had no problem, as I chatted to my friends.

I know what you mean about the Brighton Pride! I have also stood in that queue to get in and heard one of the guys behind me telling his mate how desperate he was to pee. When we got in, unlike you he didn’t bother queuing for the loos. I saw him running Up the bank to the boundary hedge/fence where he joined quite a few others who were also similarly afflicted. I think a second queue would have been one wait too many!

I love the story of your coach journey!!! Reminds me of being in Joseph at school and absolutely convinced that I was going to piss myself on the stage!! 😱

On 6/17/2020 at 9:49 AM, tighty whites said:

What's been your worst ever experience where you had to hold, beyond the point of enjoyment?

I mean things like stuck in queues, on public transport etc, after a few drinks?

My worst time was definitely Brighton Pride...the queues!

Just remembered a really bad experience I had on a packed train on the way back from Brighton Pride a few years ago!! 😏

That sounds familiar Bladderlad. Not me, but I was once on a packed London bound train out of Brighton One night - maybe after a Pride, I can’t remember- when a group got on. They had been enjoying a few drinks. I heard one of the guys say to his friends he really had to piss before they left but getting to the train facility was hopeless and waiting for it to be free would be risky if you were desperate. The train pulled out straight away after his friends established there wasn’t another one for a while. I heard him say to one of them that he would have to get off at the next station and catch the next train but they were having nothing of it. They disappeared into the packed carriage and he slumped on the floor by the door of this train that stopped at every station on the early part of the journey. He was clearly sitting there in misery, and I looked round from time to time out of sympathy and a slight ‘interest’. To his credit when I got off after about 40 minutes there was no evidence of a puddle or stream but I feared for his jeans and dignity if he had to stay on that train much longer and it was at a stage when they were locking the toilets at Victoria at 11.00pm. I always wondered if he survived with dry jeans.

Worst I ever had to go was probably back in high school. I had to stay after school for a club I was a part of and I was staying late. However, after school I had to pee pretty badly. I went to go to the bathroom but all the nearby bathrooms were locked. I ended up going to my club desperate to pee the whole time. After the club I had another club that met later so I had an hour between. All the bathrooms were still closed and I just couldn't hold it and ended up peeing behind one of the classroom in a bush. I was a second away from having a serious accident. 

• 1 month later...

I was 12 , on the bus , coming home from school. I always held my pee all morning , bringing It home, but one day I miscalculated. Before the last lession I was already bursting , than waiting the bus and 15 min ride home. I suffered all the time whitout giveing any signals of desperation. 2 min at my stop I feel I couldn t hold it anymore, I stand up from my seat and miraculously I held it , and had my most desperate pee just I had a little privacy as I was out the bus. 

I keeped my panties dry , but never like that time I almost pissed myself .  It wasent a close call, because I got to the point to feel I couden hold it any longer and for the next minute I expected to loosing it . I think I drawn those last strengths from the absolute terror to disgrace myself . 

I was super shy to admit needing to pee , and peeing myself was my worse nightmare, the embarrasment would devastate me.  

In the past , always at school , I had leaked a bit out of control , but always a few drops and none knows; that time on the bus was dfference, I hadnt loose any drop but my need to pee was the worse I ever had, and the pressure in my bladder was so great that shurely wosent going to loose drop , but I was about too piss forcefully in my pants . Glad It hadent gon that way but I could loose control and started to piss when I was shure I was about to piss and more 2 minutes to wait . I had black pants , thanks good I won t know if they would have saved me , but shure they could because when I stand up , maybe saveing myself, I did it to have more possibility to hide and I would had fight for dear life to pee as little al possible .

On 8/9/2020 at 9:35 PM, Alex62 said:

My was when I was at a Boy Scouts summer camp. I was 13-14 maybe 15 and was up late sitting talking to all the adults when all a sudden I just really had to go. I got so desperate and even though I did everything I could to hold it I just couldn’t and fully peed my pants. Luckily I don’t think anyone knew I was peeing my pants of found out what happened. 

You’re not alone that happened to me on a Boy Scout backpacking trip too!

We were camping by a lake and it was getting late. I got up to go to the forest to pee and had just made it into the wood line when it happened.

I don’t understand how my desperation went from just having to go to almost instantly pissing myself as I was walking. I remember crying out in shock and pain as it started. 

At the time it was an awful experience, being absolutely helpless as piss just sprayed out. I remember being struck with just the sheer horror and disbelief that this was actually happening to me, it was like a nightmare. 

I tried clamping down and stopping the flow but all it did was hurt and it just kept coming out. I stood there paralyzed, sobbing a few times, until my pants and shoes were completely soaked.

I felt like crying, I had wet myself like a bratty kid that couldn’t keep track of his bladder. I snuck back to my tent and changed but it was another day until we went home and I could wash my sodden clothes or take a shower. Until then I was terrified that someone had seen or would figure out what had happened. 

1 hour ago, mfmf said:

You’re not alone that happened to me on a Boy Scout backpacking trip too!

We were camping by a lake and it was getting late. I got up to go to the forest to pee and had just made it into the wood line when it happened.

I don’t understand how my desperation went from just having to go to almost instantly pissing myself as I was walking. I remember crying out in shock and pain as it started. 

At the time it was an awful experience, being absolutely helpless as piss just sprayed out. I remember being struck with just the sheer horror and disbelief that this was actually happening to me, it was like a nightmare. 

I tried clamping down and stopping the flow but all it did was hurt and it just kept coming out. I stood there paralyzed, sobbing a few times, until my pants and shoes were completely soaked.

I felt like crying, I had wet myself like a bratty kid that couldn’t keep track of his bladder. I snuck back to my tent and changed but it was another day until we went home and I could wash my sodden clothes or take a shower. Until then I was terrified that someone had seen or would figure out what had happened. 

Nice experience! Glade I’m not the only one. How old were you if you don’t mind me asking?

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, classified43 said:

I posted a thread a few years back about some of my experiences in the Boy Scouts and I think a few others chimed in also. It does happen!

And when you reach age 12 or 13 or even 10 really,  most  people are convinced such things will no longer happen to them. When it does it is most humiliating and even a little life changing

Based on the thread name alone- my worst experience was not an accident per se. Getting caught by my parents however was!

One morning- before showering in the morning before school- I thought it would be fun to wet my jeans I had worn the day prior. I soaked myself in the shower, washed up and hid my jeans in the laundry basket in my closet.

At this point in my adolescence I had been experimenting with wetting my jeans and bed somewhat regularly- no doubt inspired by videos from WetSet, Skymouse, Wet Girl in Public, etc. I was also doing my own laundry, so I had no fears hiding my wet clothes in said laundry basket until I had the opportunity to wash them; in hindsight, I should have been more careful about letting them dry somewhere discrete THEN putting them in the laundry.

I came home from school and immediately took the laundry basket from my room into the laundry room. This was an old, wooden hamper with a lid on it so I didn't immediately notice that the laundry had been taken out already. To my horror- the jeans I had soaked that morning were hanging...on...the DRYING rack! Although the wet stains had mostly dissipated, they were still slightly moist. I didn't know what else to do other than throw them in the washer with my other dirty clothes (that had been transferred to another basket). 

To this day- I am not entirely sure who made the discovery, but I feel pretty certain it was my mom. I feel fortunate that no one brought it up to me. Ever. Nor did I broach the subject ☺️

On a side note: I'm pretty certain my mom caught on to my wetting activity as a teen. Whether she thought it was intentional or not, I don't know. I remembered while writing this story that she discovered a wet pair of boxers that I tried to hide in my underwear drawer when I was a similar age. I had been ill at the time (fever, cough, chills) and had stayed home from school the day I wet those boxers. She did ask me about them and I pretended that it had to be sweat. She really drove the point home when- as I was getting ready for bed that same night- she asked me, "Did you use the bathroom before bed?"

Seeing as she used to wet herself quite frequently I shouldn't have tried to fool her 😅

• 2 years later...

Most of my worst (or best?) experiences came from the time I dated a girl with a very big bladder. Usually I had to go to the toilet like 2-3 times while she went once. (No, I don't have a very small bladder -- I consider myself average -- she’s just too amazing.)

And I wasn't very shy to say that I needed to pee while we were on a date. It’s just that I didn't want to disturb her too often by going out of our way just to find a toilet for me. So, usually I just held it until it's convenient to go, or until she went. That's a very common thing during our date.

Several times, I ended up leaking a single drop into my panties (which I don't really count as a "leak" -- in my definition, a "leak" has to be losing control and spurting for like half a second, enough to create a wet patch in the panties, not just a single drop seeping.)

But there were these two times that might be counted as my "worst" experiences, depending on which measure:

If counting for the most desperate one, there was a time when I went to a museum with her. I drank a lot of water before that and by the time we were walking through the musuem, I got desperate. I said to her that I needed to pee, but I didn't want to interrupt our route to go find a toilet, so I just walked along with her and hoped that there would be a toilet on the way. Unfortunately, there wasn't one, so I had to wait until we completed visiting the whole musuem, then excused myself to a toilet near the exit. That was the only time I leaked several drops into my panties, probably enough to be truly counted as a "leak".

If counting for the seriousness of the situation that I might wet myself, there was a time when we were in a long queue to buy something. Unlike other times when I could just excuse myself to the toilet if it got too bad, that time I actually couldn't leave. We joined the queue in the morning. As I thought the queue would be at most 2 hours long, I ate and drank a lot while we were in the queue. After 2 hours passed, it turned out to be much longer than that, and I began to need to pee. We weren't allowed to leave the queue, so I started to worry what would happen if I couln't hold it. Somehow, I did manage to last though that (the total queue time was eventually about 5-6 hours), with only a single drop seeping.

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2020 at 7:26 PM, Lukhas said:

I was 15 years old and we went from a school trip with a bus back to school. I drank some juice and thought that I could hold it to our school without problems. But it was some traffic jum so it took more time to our stop. So I was so desperate and I did not want to pee myself in fron of all classmates.

I had a similar experience back at middle school. School trip, traffic jam, and me desperately trying not to pee my blue uniform shorts before we get back.

It was four hours of pain. And I was pretty sure I had a wet spot on my pants when I ran to the toilet.