Sign In

male and female Your worst ever experience

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We were on holiday in the US and it was the final day. Packed for the airport, we spent the last few hours wandering around the town. It was a hot day so we stopped mid-morning for a drink. I had a la

My was when I was at a Boy Scouts summer camp. I was 13-14 maybe 15 and was up late sitting talking to all the adults when all a sudden I just really had to go. I got so desperate and even though I di

A couple come to mind immediately, but the one that sticks out the most happened my sophomore year of college. Our dorm was having a formal away from campus downtown in the city we were adjacent to. A

I don't know that I was ever forced to hold past the point of enjoyment. Back in the days when I was truly forced to hold I wasn't holding for pleasure. So my worst moments were much like Lukhas. Some  situation I couldn't do anything about and either nearly peed in my pants,  or actually peed in my pants, often in front of people I knew.  Even when I was able to get away with it it was still a humiliating experience.

Later, when I started holding for pleasure,  circumstances were usually controlled .

A couple come to mind immediately, but the one that sticks out the most happened my sophomore year of college. Our dorm was having a formal away from campus downtown in the city we were adjacent to. As college students do, we all pre-gamed multiple drinks in the dorm before jumping on yellow school buses to head to the bar hosting the formal. I didn't have a specific date for the night and ended up with a seat to myself toward the front of the bus. The ride dragged on and on and on and I was in physical pain I had to pee so bad. I was also buzzing really good. At one point, I had the brilliant idea to untuck my shirt, cover the front of my pants, free myself and place my stocking cap (it was winter) over my penis so that maybe I could pee a little into it...figuring that it would soak up some pee and relieve the pressure. Luckily I couldn't get any kind of a flow started despite being in such pain, which is a good thing because what a stupid idea haha.

Once we arrived at the bar, I bounded off the bus and blew past the staff member greeting our group to get to the bathroom. My God what a relief. When I left the bathroom, there was a healthy line forming for both rooms with one specific girl I remember being in tears. 

This sounds like an amazing experience as it's written, but the LAST thing I wanted in that moment was to piss my pants in front of all the single girls in my dorm on a night that traditionally leads to hook-ups. So to me, it was the worst situation I've been in while being forced to hold.

Definitely my worst time was stuck on a coach after a firm's Christmas party. It was dropping people off on the way back and it was a long and tortuous journey.

I ended up with my jacket over my lap and physically holding myself after I had felt a spurt go in my underpants.

I was one of the last to get off and as I stood up from my seat and went to get off it just happened and I pissed myself.

2 hours ago, wetchris said:

Definitely my worst time was stuck on a coach after a firm's Christmas party. It was dropping people off on the way back and it was a long and tortuous journey.

I ended up with my jacket over my lap and physically holding myself after I had felt a spurt go in my underpants.

I was one of the last to get off and as I stood up from my seat and went to get off it just happened and I pissed myself.

That’s awful- was it obvious?

Mine was few years ago while city partying with friends. Typical situation with changing places and a lot of beer consumed. I missed time to go to the toilet at one point, so I was force to hold to another one, which extended far too long from previous plans. At one point it started to hurt around my kidneys so hard that it was really painful. Maybe under another circumstances I would consider just letting a little bit, but I was wearing light blue jeans and I was with a couple of friends, so it was not an option. However I was really afraid of having an accident right in front of everybody.

One of my worst experience was when I was in high school (very early on when I was into desperation). My class was on a trip through NYC and our chaperones got a party limo to take us around NYC. This limo trip started at 7 or so and we got shown around a lot of major landmarks in downtown NYC. Throughout the entire trip I had to piss so bad and this was around my classmates. I was stuck in a limo for 4 hours with no place to use the restroom. We even stopped at a pizza place to pick up NY pizza, but they did not have a rest room. That holding session felt like eternity and I got no sexual pleasure from it, just the painful holding feeling in my bladder for the entire trip.

I think the worst part is I had no idea how long the trip was going to take and I had to remain composed around my classmates to avoid embarrassment. 

The long story short is that I did make it back to the hotel without pissing myself. I just hate that it soured a really great experience that I wasn't expecting to have on that trip.

I was in sixth form at secondary school and I’d always hated the ‘o’ level exams which we’d taken back in the fifth year, especially the three-hour morning exams which I seem to recall started around nine o’clock. For some reason, I always needed to piss more in the mornings and yet in the afternoons I was fine. I was always afraid that I’d need to go during a long exam ... and one day I did - during an ‘A’ level mock exam!

I can’t remember the subject but I remember sitting in the huge exam hall where we were all in rows of small desks - wooden tops and metal framed legs with the canvas-type seats also on metal frames. I was getting more and more desperate and even now, after all these years, I can recall the sheer panic as I realised the possible consequences. My stomach churns as I write this as I can remember imagining myself doing it in my trousers as an 18-year old in front of everyone. I was also fretting wildly about how I could explain to my parents if the worst happened.

It’s such a vivid memory that I can even recall the trousers I was wearing and my sheer terror at the possibility of wetting in them. 

I honestly don’t know how I managed to hold on but I was sitting at the little desk sweating with fear and holding on for dear life as the hands on the clock seemed to stand still and whilst I knew I couldn’t possibly allow it to happen, I also knew that doing it in my pants was a serious likely outcome. When I think back now as to how frantic I was and how badly I had to go, I realise that had the worst happened and I had wet myself sitting there, the volumes would have been horrendous and I would have saturated my trousers and pants.

I can remember being in absolute agony at one stage and I was terrified to move a muscle in case I started doing it and the fear of how on earth I could get out of the situation was just beyond words. Why I didn’t just ask or get up and walk out I don’t know but for whatever reason, I didn’t or couldn’t.

I managed not to piss myself but I know that I have never been closer to doing so in my entire life and I honestly reckon I was probably no more than a couple of minutes from uncontrollably letting go in my pants when the exam eventually finished. 

I wonder what impact it would have had on my life if I’d wet myself aged 18 and in front of everyone in that exam?

6 hours ago, tighty whites said:

Some "awful" experiences there, it gets to panic stage, doesn't it?

Can you remember what style/colours underwear you'd have been wearing at the time?

From my recollection, it was a very long time ago and I was still living at home with my parents. So I’d have probably (and embarrassingly) been wearing white y-fronts.

Nice!

My worst time (outside of bondage) was definitely during Brighton Pride.

It was my first time, and me and my mate had a couple of cans while watching the parade on the seafront.

What I didn't know, and soon found out, was that everybody then walks up to Preston Park, where Pride takes place.

Half way there I suddenly became desperate for a piss. Picture the scene, a busy city street, no toilets.

I honestly panicked. I walked as quick as I could the mile or so to the park, grabbing my cock.

My heart sank when I saw the queues to get into the park.

After about 20 minutes, we were in and I rushed to the portable loos.

I was actually in physical pain, honestly have never been so desperate.

3 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Definitely a few times on a plane while seat belt sign was on. I was really nervous what if I don't make it.

When I was little on my first plane trip I got desperate and got up to go to the bathroom and the line was long and I stood there waiting crossing my legs.  I don't know when it started but when I entered the bathroom I had a wet spot on my briefs and a little on my pants.  When I was little I liked peeing my pants but dared not do it on that plane so it wasn't on purpose

10 hours ago, tighty whites said:

Nice!

My worst time (outside of bondage) was definitely during Brighton Pride.

It was my first time, and me and my mate had a couple of cans while watching the parade on the seafront.

What I didn't know, and soon found out, was that everybody then walks up to Preston Park, where Pride takes place.

Half way there I suddenly became desperate for a piss. Picture the scene, a busy city street, no toilets.

I honestly panicked. I walked as quick as I could the mile or so to the park, grabbing my cock.

My heart sank when I saw the queues to get into the park.

After about 20 minutes, we were in and I rushed to the portable loos.

I was actually in physical pain, honestly have never been so desperate.

Did you leak? What were you wearing?

21 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Definitely a few times on a plane while seat belt sign was on. I was really nervous what if I don't make it.

Now that you mention it, this has happened to me many many times as an adult. The  sign came on sooner than I had anticipated and I hadn't been to the bathroom recently. The traffic slow-down turns into a full traffic jam with no signs of moving anytime soon.

I think of two when I was an adult long before I was into Omorashi.  One time I had been to a baseball game and had, had quite a bit of soda.  I had to go when I left, but it was only 10 minutes home.  I ended up getting stuck by a train and by the time I got home I barely made it.  Another time I was on a long drive and had to go a long ways without a rest area.  I barely made it by the time I got to a rest area.