Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Places other than a toilet you've been forced to pee in

Ok well you see the title I would like to hear about times you where forced to pee somewhere other than the toilet. It could be because you really couldn't hold it or you where told to do it jus share I'll start.

There was this one time me and about 5 friends where chilli g smoking and drinking then I got desperate we were outside one friends house but we couldn't go inside so I had to find somewhere else to pee I jus crossed the road turn away for them and peed one girl jokingly said pick it up. There's more that I can share if y'all want 

3 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I’ve never been forced to pee somewhere aside from the toilet, but I’ve chosen to numerous times....I love peeing in different containers and places.....

so ive peed in the bathroom sink, shower, bathmat, garbage can

in the kitchen sink, the kitchen floor, sitting at the kitchen table, and while unloading the dishwasher

my office chair, the floor of my office, the sink at my office, the bathroom floor at my office, a pile of ‘spill pads’ at my office hehehe....(all of which I cleaned up...)

ive peed on the deck, on the grass, in the forest, in the sand, the snow, a mud puddle, the lake, the ocean, the pool, a tree stump, standing against a tree, crouched beside the fence, behind an outhouse....

in a cup, in a bottle, in a bowl, in a mug, In a variety of items from the recycling....it’s hard to pee in tin cans, beer bottles and water bottles....I like containers I can press tightly against me...

towels, bedding, a pillow, a sock (rolled up socks can hold a surprising amount😏), and my husband’s dirty laundry pile...but I washed it right after....

I also peed in the litter box....it felt the most naughty to me of all these....

I hope that most of these were while wearing clothes

18 hours ago, LongLines said:

Uhhhhh, in my pants. Also I have peed in a plastic bag on a car trip when I was 9 and in a water bottle at 13.

Ha ha. Yes, in my pants is  maybe the #3 place  for me with, and,  I cannot get too precise here because I never kept a database in those days, bed would probably be my #2 place to lose control.   I remember a few times as a youngster mother opening the car door in a parking lot and standing so as to  block the view and telling me to  "go pee pee so you don't go in your pants."

Well, I peed in a pop bottle one time while working as a volunteer at a 5k race.  I was kind of stuck out in the middle of a city street at the 1.25km mark, with the task of calling in the positions as the runners came around the first bend.  After they went by, there was nothing, except me, my car and the houses around me, and an urgent need to pee.  I found the bottle in my car, filled it, and was thus able to hold my composure while we waited for the next division to start their run.

On another occasion, while driving solo on a road trip (was planning to wet at some point anyway, but in public, not in the car) I got stuck in traffic and was left with no choice but to put a towel and plastic bag under me and let it go in my sweats.

Often had to pee outside in the garden at our previous home, with only one bathroom. With three women there the bathroom was always occupied.

When my young nephews were visiting one of them was desperate to pee and the bathroom was busy, so I told him just to go in the garden. He did, immediately, with obvious relief!

I peed while taking shower, because I wanted to.

I peed on my skirt when I was 5, I was too shy to ask to go to the bathroom.

I peed in the bush when I was 15 because the toilet was the bush lol, I wasn't desesperated.

Hmm I already thought about peeing in the cat's litter but I don't live by myself. I would be fun to pretend I am a cat and pee in the litter

Edited by Anji (see edit history)
Guest w92iasd

Peed my pants once when I was like 8 or something, peed in a bottle quite a bit (in the car), and behind a old rural bathroom (outhouse might be a better description). And to behonest thats probably it. I've had plenty of close calls, intentional and not, but I've made it to the bathroom basically all the time

There have been many places I've peed because I had a full bladder and wanted to. But if we're talking literally FORCED to, like...I had no other option, the urine was beginning to exit me right then, then this is where I've peed:

Various laminate floors (kitchen, bathroom next to the toilet, etc)

Into a bathtowel, wadded up 

Into a bathtowel, thrown on the floor as I stand on it

On shower mat

On toilet lid, because I was too desperate to lift the lid

On dirty laundry that was about to get washed

Into kitchen trashcan while cooking

On balcony's concrete floor while gardening

Into my partner's hands while he was masturbating me (and expecting me to urinate on him eventually, which I did with great force)

In a tupperware container that was laying in the backseat of my car

One time when I was a kid, my brother and I went to a friends house, but his parents weren't home. He said we couldn't go in until his parents were home for some reason I never understood, so we played outside.

After an hour or so, I needed to pee. It didn't hurt, but it was distracting and no one likes to be distracted during play time, so I went to an area at the side of the house where no one was, and I peed on his neighbor's flowers. Dick move on my part, I know that now.

Fortunately, no one saw me.

Worst part is, his parents were home. I noticed their car soon after. I peed on the flowers for nothing.

Mine isn’t all that uncommon— a fast food cup on a road trip. My spouse and I were moving across the country last year and the trailer that was towing our car behind the moving truck got a flat tire. We were about an hour outside of any major city and it took extra long for a tow truck to get to us since we had to go through the rental company and wait for them to contact a tow company for us. I had just finished a large iced tea when we got the flat and it took about two hours for someone to get to us and I couldn’t hold it anymore. We were on a major freeway next to a brush field probably filled with ticks so I didn’t want to get out of the truck and stand in waist deep brush and get a tick so I just peed in the cup. It was intense and almost overflowed the cup, it was exciting! 

Once I got pretty close to needing to pee somewhere in my bedroom when I was a teenager. My mom thought she was being slick and removed the doorknob from my door since I kept locking her out of my room. The problem was that the knob was gone but the latch was still there and once I closed the door I couldn’t get it back open from the inside. My mom was at work and my best friend who had a key was in class so I had to wait a very desperate hour before she could rescue me. I spent the whole time wondering where I could pee to mitigate the damage but I never came up with a plan. If my friend hadn’t come over and literally removed my door within the next hour I probably would have just pissed on my floor 🙊

On 6/27/2020 at 5:24 PM, lovetohold said:

There have been many places I've peed because I had a full bladder and wanted to. But if we're talking literally FORCED to, like...I had no other option, the urine was beginning to exit me right then, then this is where I've peed:

Various laminate floors (kitchen, bathroom next to the toilet, etc)

Into a bathtowel, wadded up 

Into a bathtowel, thrown on the floor as I stand on it

On shower mat

On toilet lid, because I was too desperate to lift the lid

On dirty laundry that was about to get washed

Into kitchen trashcan while cooking

On balcony's concrete floor while gardening

Into my partner's hands while he was masturbating me (and expecting me to urinate on him eventually, which I did with great force)

In a tupperware container that was laying in the backseat of my car

PLEASE say more about the toilet lid. How did you get into the situation? Detailed would be great

• 3 years later...

I once needed to use a large coffee cup (the largest coffee cup that I have) when the toilet in my apartment was being replaced. The old toilet was already removed but they weren’t ready to put the new toilet in yet because the maintenance staff needed to go to a hardware (or possibly plumbing supply) store to buy some new parts for the installation. 

Using the sink or bathtub wasn’t a real option because the water was still turned off.

I don’t remember exactly when this was but I think it was around a decade ago (give or take).

I still have the coffee cup (it was a gift from a friend of mine around Christmas time one year). I don’t drink out of it anymore. Instead I now use it to store things like paper clips, rubber bands, and the like.

Edited by RDFan2020
Correction of some grammatical errors (see edit history)

Every so often I really need to pee and the shared bathroom in my apartment is occupied - usually I've always got some type of plastic bottle around so I've used those several times. Occasionally I'll be wearing diapers (pullups) and just wet them instead, though I haven't done that in quite a while. There's something unique about the feeling of pulling on a diaper and immediately peeing it, very on purpose, because the bathroom isn't available...

Otherwise, I've peed outside when camping with no convenient toilet available. Once I had the opportunity at a campsite to pee off a cliff, which really intrigued me but it was late at night and seemed dangerous so I just went in the bushes instead.