Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

God I just love this.

On 6/15/2020 at 10:53 PM, sj420 said:

Part of me, however, didn't want to waste this opportunity. After all, the whole reason I usually gulped down so much water in the morning was to make myself slightly desperate to pee on the ride to school. 

I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I secretly fantasize about our bus getting delayed and arriving at school so late that I'm forced to go straight to my first period class despite my desperate condition. My teacher, already irritated at my tardiness, denies me a bathroom pass, and I'm left to fidget at my desk until a puddle begins to form under my chair as everyone around me begins to whisper and giggle.

In an attempt to "teach me a lesson", my mom had created a situation straight out of my fantasies. My heart was pounding with excitement at the prospect that I might actually have a genuine pee accident before my first class for the day even began. Could I really forgive myself if I chickened out

My absolute favorite part of this. 

• 1 year later...