Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Request: Filling Panties/Pants

A long time ago I had a video of I’m assuming a Japanese model at a desk who was desperate. When she wet herself her panties filled up before letting anything leak out. Anyone have any videos like this? Doesn’t have to be the specific one (though it would be greatly appreciated). Just looking for videos where the panties/clothing visibly sort of fill up or expand before leaking out. 

I too am fascinated by that scenario. The one I remember was a school uniform scenario, sitting at her desk. I have it but can't find it just now. The panties were made of some waterproof material at the bottom half of the crotch panel. So when she lost it you could see that bottom part filling up and tenting out until it overflowed at the top. Very hot.

11 hours ago, yellowet said:

I too am fascinated by that scenario. The one I remember was a school uniform scenario, sitting at her desk. I have it but can't find it just now. The panties were made of some waterproof material at the bottom half of the crotch panel. So when she lost it you could see that bottom part filling up and tenting out until it overflowed at the top. Very hot.

Sounds like the one I had at one time!

• 1 month later...

WHP is forbidden from posting here correct?

If not, I'll post it but there is a good video of Natalia X ballooning her panties ( I like this term btw, did we just come up with that or has that been?)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...