Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Trying to stop when having an unplanned accident

I always try to stop it, but I usually leak heavily and repeatedly when I can't hold it any more, not flooding my panties suddenly. But when it happens, usually takes a while before I manage to stop it and in most cases pants get wet more than enough for everyone to see what happened. It's easier when I wear a skirt, but it still depends on the situation what is the final result. 
I pretty much empty my bladder unwillingly only when I wet myself from shock or fear and can't control my bladder at all at times like that.

I am a guy so I am not sure if an antomtony is different for this but I can hold it till leaking but what does everyone mean by that they cant stop their stream because for me it always seems like you regain control soon after in that you can hold again before it leaks again and then you hold again. I know that when I leak if I dont consciously hold it back it will probably all come out but when you all say there is no control does this mean you actually cant physically stop the stream at all even after like 10 sec of leaking nonstop?

Edited by Angusburger (see edit history)
Guest w92iasd

The couple times this happened, I tried to stop it. Although I managed to do so everytime, I still remained very desperate and often leaked or had a second wetting right after. Most of my memories of genuine wettings were as a child though...

Edited by w92iasd (see edit history)
On 6/27/2020 at 7:37 AM, nappypants said:

It does seem common in women particularly, not being able to stop the stream once started. Probably most linked to a weak pelvic floor. Combine this inability to stop with urge incontinence/overactive bladder, and the result is a woman who needs a high capacity nappy or she'll end up wet down to her ankles.

So basically the whole bladder will empty and there’s nothing the women can do at all? That may explain the lovewetting genuine wetting video because for men that doesn’t happen like when I leak it will all come out but I can instantly stop it like it never feels like I have no control at all

6 hours ago, Angusburger said:

So basically the whole bladder will empty and there’s nothing the women can do at all? That may explain the lovewetting genuine wetting video because for men that doesn’t happen like when I leak it will all come out but I can instantly stop it like it never feels like I have no control at all

Well, it varies by the individual, but when I have these accidents it's like my body's forgotten what bladder control is until there's nothing left.

Everyone is different.  I have changed over the years. I used to get the flow stopped after the excessive pressure is relieved, just a few spurts. As I have gotten older once I start peeing involentarly I lose about half my bladders contents before I can get it stopped. By that point I usually just let the rest out, since my pants are soaked by then anyway.  Just the puddle gets bigger .However, to this day I have not totally emptied my bladder involentarly, until I just let the rest go 

• 3 weeks later...