Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has this fetish always been a constant in your life?

I didn't realise it was something that interested me sexually until quite a bit later (like maybe 18-19) but I have been fascinated by pee desperation since I was like 3 or 4 years old. I would remember the scenes in shows with characters desperate to pee and replay them in my head, or make up scenarios of desperate characters when daydreaming, and I didn't know why. I just knew it was something that I really liked thinking about. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have always been turned on by desperation to pee for as long as I can recall. It was what lead me to discover masterbating (enjoying my own desperation and frantically holding) and the one sure fire

I was a very accident-prone child. Between the ages of 5 and 7, I had numerous accidents at school as well as out of school, typically in the car. One particularly vivid memory was a time when I

Yeah, except it wasn't/isn't always sexual. It started out when I was so young I can't pinpoint an age. It was a fixation, something I found interesting.  

"Has this fetish always been a constant in your life? "

I think it's always being part of my personality.
I don't remember any certain moment but I kind of remember that when I was maybe around 5-8 years old (estimate) I already knew that girls have different style to pee than boys have and it felt somehow mysterious and fascinating (non-erotic way of course at that age).
Of course this can be also just a normal thing for all kids, I don't know.

I also remember when I was maybe around 10 years old (estimate again) there was one incident where we were driving on a forest road by a car when suddenly my stepfather stops the car and my mother jumped out into the woods to pee.
And that happened literally just a few minutes before we would arrive at our destination where would be a proper toilet (or outhouse actually, but anyway).
I knew our destination was just  "around the corner" and surely she knew it too so this seemed like a strange solution.
I remember how I speculated on my own mind that was the situation really so serious that she couldn't anymore wait 2-3 minutes longer?
That whole situation felt interesting or kind of exciting, but non-erotic way at that age.
(I was in the backseat and I didn't hear what they were talking so I didn't know anything about the situation until the car stops.)

Then, around puberty when erotic things generally started to get interesting, at the same time female peeing / desperation started also be interesting in erotic way.

On 6/14/2020 at 1:25 AM, Mbgpeelover said:

but there have been times in my life when through shame or circumstance or deliberately avoiding it that I have tried to keep away from this fetish. Probably the longest I went without reading about it, watching it, writing about it and actively thinking about it was about half a year. But then as soon as I see or hear someone desperate it comes flooding back and it’s like an addiction for a long time again. 

I have also had a very similar situation.
I used to read stories and watch pictures etc. on the Internet but there was one moment when I stopped doing that on purpose.
I'm not sure why I stopped it. I might have just met a girl and it felt kind of cheating, or maybe there was some other reason, I don't remember for sure.
But then after a while, one day ( I think I was maybe around 17-18 then)  I was in the school hallway waiting for the next class to begin when a few girls walked nearby and I heard when one of them told another how badly she needs to pee.
Hearing that made me feel so excited that I realized I don't want to try live without that fetish.

I feel like it started early for me.

I don't recall my age, but I remember being taken to a distant relative's house. They had two young children. We had just met, when the little girl, who was maybe around 5 or so, wet herself while sitting on the stoop. She had made no motion to rush to the toilet, as I felt I had to to avoid accidents. She just peed, as though it were nothing. This seemed odd to me. My parents had made it clear that it was not okay to wet yourself, unless it was a true accident - and you had made an effort to stop it.

A short while after, when I was in first grade, David wet himself in class. The sound had drawn my attention and I remember being mesmerised by the stream of liquid gold that splashed onto the floor. This incident had made me truly curious. I went home, stood in front of the television, and purposely wet my jeans. The feeling was so exciting, but also there was comfort in the warmth as it flowed downward, soaking the thick denim. There was also a fear that I would be found out. Afterwards, once the pungent tang of urine filled my nostrils, and the fear intensified that now my 'accident' could have been sniffed out, I removed the sticky, wet jeans, and hid them in the laundry pile. My mother never asked me about it.

When I was 10, I was assaulted. During the incident, I wet myself in fear. Immediately afterward, I climbed into the shower, in my sopping clothes, turned on the water, and sobbed. I also began wetting the bed at night. This moment in my life was traumatic. I did my best to hide my shameful bedwetting and my parents never asked about it. Due to this time, especially being at the age when sexuality begins to bud in children, shame and fear left me conflicted and repressed.

I had trouble having 'vanilla' sexual thoughts, but I found myself daydreaming quite a bit about girls in my class, a few teachers, and actresses having accidents - and me there to comfort them. This somehow brought them down to my level, and off the pedestal that I had elevated them to in my mind. However, it made actual interaction with human women people tough. There may be handwritten fanfiction involving wetting that I wrote in a folder, in a trunk, in a lockbox, in a safe, in a non-disclosed location.

For years, I was terrified of having an accident in public, and wore pads to catch any leaks. I remember my OAB making itself more known when I was in college. I had more issues with urgency, used the toilet whenever I could, and did my best to hide the sudden burning shame when I leaked. I have a mix of OAB and stress IC, and there were some close calls and some sodden pads. When the stress got worse, my OAB got worse.

During the end of my first year in a two year programme in college, my PTSD became an issue - and I found myself out of my programme, out of my house, and crammed into a side room of the flat that the sister of an old friend rented. I was working a job I hated and incredibly depressed. One day, after a shit shift, I walked into the tiny shower stall in my room, fully clothed sans shoes, and purposely pissed in my fucking pants. The hot, pungent liquid flowed out of me, warming my thick work pants, and bled away the stress that was killing me. It was so wonderful. It wasn't sexual, per se. There was something about taking back the control that I fought so hard to keep, to let down the barrier and relax. I think I cried.

From that moment, I started indulging in intentional pants wetting. When the stress was burning me alive, I put out the flames by pissing on them. I purchased a plain brown cardboard box of belted protective undergarments. I began experimenting with wearing diapers, and learned the bliss of a controlled, totally hidden wetting into a diaper.

One night, I drank a Guinness. I don't normally drink. Tipsy and daring, I tried messing. I fucking hated it. I freaked out so badly over it, I tossed the box of diapers into the dumpster, and drove for two hours straight to get my mind off of the feeling. I swore off diapers, wetting, messing, anything...

It took a few more years, and deeper exploration to return to wetting. Now that my OAB is screaming at me, day and night, wetting comes easier. I think after soaking myself in my car on the way home from work - and my husband being really cool about my accident - I got back into the whole fetish thing. He knows what I like. It's not his jam, but he is cool with me doing it. He's one of the good ones.

It is part of who I am. There are some dark bits, but honestly, taking back the control and wetting on purpose seems all the sweeter.

• 4 weeks later...

Iv always been interested in the idea of people wetting themselves- I’ll be honest I think TV influenced how often it would happen around me when younger- I remember wanting to see people wet themselves just out of curiosity. When I was about 14 I discovered a particular anime that features a character with a weakened bladder when nervous and this causes them to wet themselves because of (basically) hentai logic. 

Before when hearing/seeing mention of people needing the toilet allot I also felt it so id watch that and some other stuff I could find to help me pee- especially after touching myself to try clean it out,

I think it has been for me, and I believe it started when I was around 6 or 7 years old.

I had a best friend in school who would always put off going to the toilet to pee when at school so I remember him being desperate when walking home fairly often which I think is where my interest in guys needing to pee came from. However, when it comes to wetting, that must have been around the same time as well, my first memory of wetting myself was when I was playing xbox games with my cousin and I was getting more and more desperate as we played, and I remember leaking into my trackpants quite a lot before actually full on wetting myself. That must also be where my specific fetish for peeing in trackpants came from as well to be honest!

• 1 month later...

Yes, it has. My earliest experience that I remember enjoying was...I may have been about 6 to 8 years old. I remember I was tired of always having to hold in my pee for long hours (especially on road trips and at summer camp). I would wear multiple pairs of underwear to create a diaper and pee in that without getting caught. Then I got older and produced more urine so that stopped working. Then it went on and off until I bought some depends to wet discreetly. I had no idea it was called omorashi xD. God bless the Internet lmao

Ever since I started peeing on my bedroom floor in 8th grade, omo was pretty constant in my life.

I did have points where I would stop, but those would at most be a couple weeks when relatives were coming over and I had to clean my room for the five minutes that the relatives would look inside my room and be like "very nice" and never go in again. Often times the moment they left and closed the door, I'd pee on the floor again.

The only time it lasted longer than that was when I was moving out for college and knew my parents would repurpose my bedroom in my absence. At that point I took a three month hiatus from it to deep clean the more than 4 years of peeing I had done in there. But once I moved into the dorm with my best friend I quickly resumed my habits.

I think one other thing that needs to be said is that although I'm not sure if it was always a fetish as a constant in my life but being desperate, being in lots of situations where guys could pee but I had to hold it, has always been a constant in my life. From when I was younger and my boy cousins could go to the bathroom when I couldn't, to high school where they locked all the girls bathrooms, and right up to my current job where I have no bathroom all day, having to hold it simply because being possessed of female anatomy has been a constant in my life. For as long as I have remembered I have always found myself in situations where I was forced to hold it, so it's not too surprising that eventually when I hit puberty that those frustrating experiences would become sexualized and eroticized and result in a fetish.

On 6/13/2020 at 6:25 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

I have always been turned on by desperation to pee for as long as I can recall. It was what lead me to discover masterbating (enjoying my own desperation and frantically holding) and the one sure fire thing that has always ‘got me going’ .

but there have been times in my life when through shame or circumstance or deliberately avoiding it that I have tried to keep away from this fetish. Probably the longest I went without reading about it, watching it, writing about it and actively thinking about it was about half a year. But then as soon as I see or hear someone desperate it comes flooding back and it’s like an addiction for a long time again. 
in recent years it’s very much been a constant and the older I get the more I accept that this is just a part of me and nothing to be ashamed about.

Has it always been a constant in your life and if not was it a deliberate decision to step back or was it circumstances that meant you couldn’t?

Just now, mikedewars said:

For me it started around age 6. I was the only boy in my neighborhood so I played with the girls, but they were a bit older. When we played board games or whatever like that I would always end up holding too long and suddenly have to run to the toilet. The girls enjoyed watching me fidget, and encouraged me to wait longer and longer.

On 8/1/2020 at 9:20 AM, Bisonwin said:

Iv always been interested in the idea of people wetting themselves- I’ll be honest I think TV influenced how often it would happen around me when younger- I remember wanting to see people wet themselves just out of curiosity. When I was about 14 I discovered a particular anime that features a character with a weakened bladder when nervous and this causes them to wet themselves because of (basically) hentai logic. 

Before when hearing/seeing mention of people needing the toilet allot I also felt it so id watch that and some other stuff I could find to help me pee- especially after touching myself to try clean it out,

Wouldn’t have happened to be KissXSis would it?

For me yeah

I wet my pants by accident probably a little bit more than average as a kid, a lot of times in public.  Not sure why, just urge came very suddenly and couldn't hold it in.  As an adult the urge still does come very suddenly but I can hold it in if I need.  I wet the bed a few times, definitely not to the point of a problem and grew out of it at a normal age, but I remember those occasions vividly.

At the time I didn't really think much about it, but around 10 I started to have an increasing fascination with piss.  I started experimenting with wetting my pants and peeing in places I shouldn't but with no sexual context.  I was VERY fascinated with scenes in movies where guys would piss their pants for whatever reason.  The trying to glance at guys at urinals started.

When I was a teenager, started going through puberty, started masturbating was when it all turned sexual.  I remember finding Steven Holden videos that sort of opened my eyes to it being a fetish that was pretty common.  I'm a millennial and so glad that I had the internet to explore this, and know pretty early that it was suuuuper common.  Now, I tell almost every guy that I have an interest in about it.  I'm super open, and find that so many guys are open to it once you've told them.  My phone is filled with videos of guys I've chat to pissing their pants because they thought it was hot that it turns me on.  

For me is really no less than an obsession