Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Experiences feeling wife/girlfriend during an accident?

I was following my GF home in 2008 - she was moving and we had 2 cars filled with her stuff.  She got there first and I watched her walking to the house and saw her butt was wet.  I peeked in her car and saw a similar sized wet spot on the seat.  So when I caught up with her I started feeling her wet ass and crotch, she squirmed away and finished in the Bathroom.  

I asked her what happened, she said she 'pee-peed her pants'.  We started going at it and moved the stuff in a couple hours later.  

We never talked about it, she didn't seem embarrassed by her accident.  

• 5 months later...
On 6/15/2020 at 7:54 PM, Wetshisbed said:

My first serious girlfriend was a bedwetter. Often I would wake up in her wetness.

Did you like it? Sounds awesome.

On 6/15/2020 at 8:17 PM, derektor_2000 said:

I was following my GF home in 2008 - she was moving and we had 2 cars filled with her stuff.  She got there first and I watched her walking to the house and saw her butt was wet.  I peeked in her car and saw a similar sized wet spot on the seat.  So when I caught up with her I started feeling her wet ass and crotch, she squirmed away and finished in the Bathroom.  

I asked her what happened, she said she 'pee-peed her pants'.  We started going at it and moved the stuff in a couple hours later.  

We never talked about it, she didn't seem embarrassed by her accident.  

She sounds so cool and nonchalant about it. She ever have any other accidents that you knew about?