Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female I would like to talk with you about the videos I uploaded and the videos I will continue to upload in the future

Nice to ask - and as I'm sure you'll get many replies, I'm reacting on your request not to share your appreceiated videos on other platforms such as vk: just to inform you: there's a few users who are publishing your uploads on vk very soon after their appearance here in this board ... so i do hope there a no bad consequences for you, we all would feel this because your uploads are very much and obviously widely appreciated!

Among my preferences are  JK, situations are less important to me as long as the models are acting realistically ...

Thanks anyway for your activities!

Hallo

Thank you for the chat and the opportunity.  I am a lover of schoolgirl wettings in school uniform. My favourite is the "almost made it" series where girls can't get their panties down in time and wet them in front of the toilet.  In edition I also like the bathroom queue wettings especially in pants and shorts.  Classroom wettings are just as great. Thanks again and keep up your good work. Regards, PeeloverEd 

Thanks for all of the time you're spending to upload these videos, first of all! ♥

My favorite is girls peeing into uncommon receptacles: Containers, bags, sinks [probably my top fav], urinals, etc.

Also, regardless of the subject matter, I prefer girls that are vocal.  Begging, whining, crying, etc.

Thank you for all you do! 

As for me, I really enjoy the "almost made it" scenarios as well as the ones where they are bound/forced to wet in specific scenarios (I know I had seen some where they had to do hand stands or make themselves sneeze, etc)

As for clothing, I'm not picky but I do like being able to see their panties so either skirts/dresses or pants pulled down/off.

1 hour ago, Daviss said:

You know it's uniformed schoolgirl classroom wetting accidents at her desk in front of classmates for me. I suspect I've seen everything to date on this subject, as I specialize in these scenarios, but maybe you can surprise me.

+1 to the classroom wettings. Also the ones where they get into the bathroom stall and don't quite get their panties off in time/ get them off last second. btw, thanks for asking us. Very kind of you to do this for us!

I really like the videos that are "real". Like the old SAND series where they ask the actress to hold or wet themselves without trying to make a fake story about it. And they all have very real reactions towards it.

Examples:
SAND-046
SAND-040
SAND-016

Those are available here and/or in some other sites. Unfortunately there are many other similar SAND videos that I never found online.

On 6/13/2020 at 4:56 AM, 1999zm12 said:

I would like to know what kind of wetting videos does everyone likes to watch. Teachers ,JK,Offce lady,amatuers or sth else ?

Which situation you would like to see them  incontinence ? Office,Classroom,Home,conference hall or just outside the bathroom or may somewhere else ?

What clothes you would like to see them to wear when they are incontinent ? Pantyhose,uniform,suits,JK sailor suit ,Gymnastics suit or other clothes.

I'm looking forward to your reply and better communication with you. Know more about your preferences will help me upload more wonderful videos.

Tbh I am in (probably) minority who doesn't like omorashi scenes done in formal dresswear or formal situations, like office lady in a suit or teacher in her uniform. Ideally, I prefer nude or minimalist clothes setup, like swimsuits. Light informal clothes like a sundress or casual shorts can be cool too. And informal situations - home, bedrooms, outdoors etc.

Speaking of content, I like intense desperation and bladder bulges.

I don't know if you have this one, but for a long time I am trying to find this Jade video https://jade-net-home.com/products/111191?m=

Extreme desperation and struggling. No humiliation, abuse, or anything public, those are huge turn offs for me. No scenarios either, the acting is usually terrible and distracting.  

Just now, Dtravis said:

I don't know if you have this one, but for a long time I am trying to find this Jade video https://jade-net-home.com/products/111191?m=

I second this video. Been looking for it for a long time.