Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ladies: Crouching While Desperate Question

3 minutes ago, willbill said:

Is there any certain reason you decide to crouch down when desperate or are you already starting to lose control at that point?

As I know crouching down causing me to leak and pee myself I would only do so for privacy and to hide what I was doing....being nearer the ground the pee is quieter and my clothes have a chance of staying dry. 

1 hour ago, Mbgpeelover said:

As I know crouching down causing me to leak and pee myself I would only do so for privacy and to hide what I was doing....being nearer the ground the pee is quieter and my clothes have a chance of staying dry. 

Do you experience situations like this often or just a few instances where this has happened?

As a guy it seems to help when if I stand straight it is just leaking out. I think its just like whenever you bend and not stand straight when desperate it helps. I think same may be for woman where when you stand straight its harder to hold in than bending your body. I have seen some desperation video in long lines where woman have crouched down 

Guest Peter-P

Just tensing the sphincter really helps.

You can support it by supporting your pelvic floor.

And if you are able, you can try to relax your abs muscles at your belly not to add extra pressure onto your bladder. But don't also relax your sphincter...!

But what I like much more is, when a woman is able to hold her pee even when her rockhard bladder bulges out visibly, but she just holds it - refuses to use the bathroom, no matter how tight and restricting her clothes are. And if she drinks a lot of fluid although - and makes it home drily many hours later...! I love women with an unbeatable strong bladder!

Also some full bladder sex would be welcome 😉

Squatting definitely helps me, similar to sitting. It seems to be the bending in the middle. But if I'm too desperate it will only help for a short time, then I need more movement, which generally means standing back up again and moving around. (same with sitting) Squatting and heel sitting is best, ie getting pressure from the heel onto the pee hole (like holding myself) and even better if I can wriggle around a bit on my heel.

Guest Peter-P

It is not really the pee hole, but the pelvic floor gets supported.

The crouching gives additional space between bladder and else tight abs muscles and/or belly.

The movements ease some mental stress and also keep you from standing in a too tensed way. You cannot tense for as long time as you can move. And standing too tensed also means that you also tense your belly and that presses onto your bladder, when it is too tensed while you stand straight up.

But too many jerks and impulses by too much moving also can weaken your bladder...

Try some kegel training and then you can cope with a much bigger load for a longer time!

You can do kegels whenever you like: with an empty bladder, with a full bladder, while holding a bursting bladder. A good training of your pelvic floor and by this also your sphincter will help you to get a 'cast iron bladder'.

Good luck!    :)