Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What underwear is better to wet?

I wear boxer briefs and satin boxershorts regularly. I love both for wettings but the feeling is quite different 😉

With boxershorts the pee just runs down your legs and ends up in your sneaks fast ^^. With boxerbriefs the pee pools in them for a while and runs down slowly if you don't move or stats to flow down when you are starting to walk away ;). Also in boxerbriefs both legs get soaked more evenly ^^.

Guest neilscotland
5 hours ago, Simonwet said:

Light grey boxerbriefs every time - shows the wet up best! 

I prefer briefs - but I agree with you on light grey, the wet shows up best.

I prefer briefs or boxer briefs. The tighter and thicker the better. Boxers are too lose and sometimes my penis just hangs from the side and doesn't wet them at all.

Also, for some reason I prefer dark colored ones instead of white. Guess it just stuck to me when I tried to be sneaky since I liked to release little leaks in my underwear when I was younger (my mom still did my laundry) and I found that the white ones show a little yellow stain sometimes, while the colored ones don't lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/12/2020 at 11:57 PM, Alex62 said:

A question, what underwear is the best to wet for guys? Briefs? Boxer Briefs? Boxers? Etc.? What do you guys prefer?

When I’m wearing men’s underwear for sure cotton briefs. The funny part is that the dreaded white briefs are the best because they absorb the most Versus briefs that have been dyed. Overall, light colored briefs if you don’t want white. In women’s undergarments I like full brief panties or high waisted cheeky’s. Boxers are too loose for any actual warmth and fun and boxer briefs don’t hold enough for fun either.

Depends (no pun intended lol).  if I'm flying solo, I kinda enjoy my boxer briefs or really anything that will hold my wetness against me.

I also do have some fun with my girlfriend.  She likes to put me in a pair of her panties, then lay me down on my back and straddle my cock and mark me as hers.  Most of the time, she's wearing panties at the same time.  Sometimes, if I'm wearing my underwear, she will pull my cock through the cock flap (not sure the name of that) and insert me into her, then sit very still as she relaxes her piss all over my crotch with my rock hard cock inside her.  It's hard to keep from coming right then and there.

Sometimes she likes me to wear her panties and put on a show for her.  One time, she made me wear some satin boyshorts and put on a little strip tease for her, then later, she would have me wet them and then try to stop, then start again shortly thereafter.

On the other hand, purely for visual purposes, I do also like white or even better, light gray.  They show the patch very nicely.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2020 at 10:28 PM, ilikeadultvids said:

Depends (no pun intended lol).  if I'm flying solo, I kinda enjoy my boxer briefs or really anything that will hold my wetness against me.

I also do have some fun with my girlfriend.  She likes to put me in a pair of her panties, then lay me down on my back and straddle my cock and mark me as hers.  Most of the time, she's wearing panties at the same time.  Sometimes, if I'm wearing my underwear, she will pull my cock through the cock flap (not sure the name of that) and insert me into her, then sit very still as she relaxes her piss all over my crotch with my rock hard cock inside her.  It's hard to keep from coming right then and there.

Sometimes she likes me to wear her panties and put on a show for her.  One time, she made me wear some satin boyshorts and put on a little strip tease for her, then later, she would have me wet them and then try to stop, then start again shortly thereafter.

On the other hand, purely for visual purposes, I do also like white or even better, light gray.  They show the patch very nicely.

This sounds amazing! I wish my wife would do things like this. Did you have to coax your girlfriend into the fetish, or did she have it to begin with? 

On 10/5/2020 at 8:45 AM, Drewster88 said:

This sounds amazing! I wish my wife would do things like this. Did you have to coax your girlfriend into the fetish, or did she have it to begin with? 

It actually didn't take much coaxing, thankfully.  She always seemed fairly receptive to my kinks and thankfully, I also have a few that she enjoys as well.  I don't know how much of it she's really into vs how much she just knows how much I enjoy it.  There is a mild domme/sub aspect to it as well that I think she enjoys.  There may be a few other kinks thrown into there that she enjoys, so fun is to be had all around.

• 2 years later...

I guess I like both boxers and boxerbriefs.  As others have said boxerbriefs give you more control of where the wetness goes and sustains that wet feeling down there.  However boxers can be fun to by giving you a quick wet line down one of your pants leg.  Then as you walk around you get that reminder as the wet part of your pant leg touches your leg.  

• 3 weeks later...

I only wear Boxer type underwear so my answer is obvious, however there are several types of fabric to urinate on, cotton is the most comfortable because it retains more urine and makes you feel wetter and you stay warmer for longer, on the other hand Lycra and especially silk ones do not retain urine, in lycra the pee stain is more noticeable but in Silk it is almost like not wearing underwear so it is the same as almost not urinating in it.

I recommend any tight cotton underwear, especially boxers because they have more coverage.

Edited by Cristiano97 (see edit history)