Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Domming ideas for diapers/omo/ messing

Hey everyone! I wanted to make this post to pick people's brains for a minute, and hopefully this can be a nice resource for others too. So, long story short, I like to DOM people on messaging apps and I often do bathroom control sessions with them. This usually entails telling them how much to eat/ drink. whether or not to take laxatives, and where/ when they can go to the bathroom. It's been a lot of fun so far, but I'm starting to run out of ideas for tasks/ challenges for my subs to complete. I'll include what I have come up with so far, and then I was hoping that some people on here might be able to share some ideas of their own with me. If you are a Dom, maybe tell me what methods you have used on your subs. If you are a sub, I would love to know what kinds of things you would love to be done to you 🙂

So far:

-My sub can only use diapers to use the bathroom

-they have to ask permission before using their diaper

-I have made them lock up their toilet and set up a changing station to get into the mindset of no more toilet

-I have made them take a sponge bath in their pee

-I make sure that they wet the bed every night and if they fail then they aren't allowed to use diapers the next day and have to wet/ mess in their pants

-I have teased them about not being able to hold (i.e. telling them that they are acting like a little girl)

-I have made them lock a vibrator into their lockable diaper cover for an hour

-I have made them sit in a trash bag and wet five times to fill it up with their pee and sit in it

-I have made them piss on themselves (mostly the face) in exchange for getting to release for five to ten seconds

Any other ideas you guys may have would be greatly appreciated! Thank you !

You have a pretty good list there.

I know for me (as a sub) I like to add chastity and butt plugs into the mix. I also like to put ice down my diaper, but that might only be me that's into that.

Enemas could be a good addition if the sub is interested in messing. Locking the diaper if the sub has that option open to them is pretty fun. 

I'll let you know if I come up with other ideas.

• 1 month later...