Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Question

Hard to tell! As a kid I liked to let out little spurts into my briefs just for fun. Then I had internet access and discovered that some females have squirting orgasms and LOVED it, all the wetness and all. Then sometime later I found that there were women (and all kinds of people) that pee their pants in purpose and decided that the reason why I loved squirting was because of the wetting lol.

All that time I enjoyed wetting myself too btw. I loved going to pools or the beach and going to the water to get wet, then coming out and peeing without anybody noticing.

4 hours ago, DouglasCande said:

As a kid I liked to let out little spurts into my briefs just for fun.

Same.

4 hours ago, DouglasCande said:

All that time I enjoyed wetting myself too btw. I loved going to pools or the beach and going to the water to get wet, then coming out and peeing without anybody noticing.

I usually would do a hold all the way through my trip to the pool only to release it all in the showering room.

I'd always fantasize about it and often wet for fun, initially as a branch of my platonic wam interest, but it was easy to tell omo was a lot dirtier than that for me. It started when I was really young, though it would eventually reach a point where I'd stop the wettings and try to not fantasize as I felt ashamed of it even though no one knew. I didn't know the name of the fetish or that I wasn't alone until I was 19 or 20, and it was years later that I stopped fighting it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was with a girl a year older and licking her in the shower (through her bathing suit and at her request). I don't know if I wasn't doing enough or she liked it too much or what but we ran the house's huge water tank dry. She later admitted that during the time she was straddling me (I was kneeling on the floor), she was thirsty and kept drinking water from the shower ... and didn't want me to stop when she had to pee. I kind of knew it, and loved it, but did not say anything (didn't want to break the absolutely perfect day of my entire life so far).  I told her anytime was OK with me.

We saw each other off and on over the years - sometimes she stayed with us while my aunt went off with another husband or job.  She was my protector and best friend.  She also was kinky. 

She woke me one night (which is hard, I have narcolepsy - which I did not know then) and said I had wet the bed. So she had put me in a diaper. In exchange for not telling anyone, I had to clean her body for the next week. I was so embarrassed I agreed. (I also loved the idea.) It was really hard at school to find a place to clean her where no one could see us. Only after the week was done, did she tell me she had stripped me of my pajamas, slipped a diaper on me, sat on me reverse cowgirl (I did not know the term then), and  then peed into my diaper. 

Of course, I am sure this is why I have this fetish. 

When I was a kid (like maybe 6 years old), a younger friend had a wetting problem and I remember that I enjoyed it a lot. He often wet himself during sleepovers at their house and sometimes I even encouraged him to let out little spurts into his pajamas. I loved to see the wetness and smell the urine.

The next thing I remember is when I was around 16 and the internet was still new, I was looking for a software patch for a new video game I pirated. I entered "Patches" into a search engine and accidently found "patches.net" (it's still online today, more then 20 years later). There was no going back.

Edited by JensH2 (see edit history)

I was a master procrastinator, and after get caught awake late at night when I needed to pee while doing homework, I began to pee in my bedroom instead of going to the bathroom. This habit trained my bladder to pee around midnight every night before I could even acknowledge the urge.

Even after I wasn't doing homework late at night, as a High Schooler I still barely slept, so I was always doing something when suddenly my bladder just released. I soon came to make a game out of it, where I would try and keep as much of my bedroom soaked as much as possible. My parents respected my privacy and never came into my room, so any time I'd need to pee at home, I'd go to my bedroom and pee.

I'd pee on my desk, wet the bed, soak the couch, and even 'paint' the walls. Air fresheners were my saving grace though my high school career.

The best part is that I can say "My 8th grade teachers gave me so much homework that I developed a pee fetish." And its 100% true