Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Incredible / awkward diaper sighting

4 hours ago, nappypants said:

I wonder how many women secretly do this?

Not as many as probably ought to. Remember Depend's campaign a few years back to try and get more women of more ages into diapers?

It didn't work very well, sadly.

Basically it works out to this. Take 100 women. 34 of them have some kind of bladder issue, based on available research. Maaaaaybe 5 of those 34 will put on an adult diaper to deal with it.

The campaigns didn't do much to shift this.

I would imagine most women would avoid using diapers unless absolutely necessary.  Outside of this fetish I can't see anyone doing it just because it's convenient.  My guess is she doesn't want to leave suddenly in the middle of a haircut, on top on having bladder issues.  I know I can't wait to get my hair cut again though.

1 hour ago, rachelkirwan said:

They are super discreet, and getting better. In my experience they catch most leaks if you are standings, it's laying down or sitting where you run into problems. Perfect for a hairdresser with some UI issues 🙂 I hope you tipped her well 🙂

Yeah, her skirt was pretty tight and I never would have known.  She usually wears really tight pants and her ass always looks amazing, I would never have guessed she wore diapers.  And yes, I tipped her well.  She's really sweet and I felt bad about how embarrassed she was.

• 3 weeks later...