Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Public wetting adventures thread

17 minutes ago, Thinwetboy said:

That is very true.  I have commented before that most other people view pants wetting as a non-event so hypothetically if my friend did notice it could've been that he just didn't really care.  But again,  highly doubtful that he picked up on it. 

Yeah, most likely he just didn’t notice, but there’s always a chance I guess

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going to keep this thread going with all of my public wetting stories throughout the years.  Originally,  I was going to just post a new story separately every week  but it makes more sense to ju

Good morning and happy Monday!  I figured I would start the week with a double story post.   At the peak of my discovery into public pants wetting as a child,  it didn't take me long to real

I am going to jump ahead a little for this next story.  I hope you all enjoy!   I was 23 the first time I wet my pants at a bar.  Around this time,  I was hanging out almost every night with

Posted Images

Old High School wetting.  (This story also contains messing)

This experience happened about 7 years ago.  It was a Friday night and the urge to pee was strong.  I had the house to myself and no other plans so I figured I might as well find a place to pee my pants in public.  Whenever this idea popped into my head I would get so excited and a devious little smile would always appear.  I knew doing this was so naughty and forbidden which made me want to do it even more.  At the time,  I had only really just started wearing clothes to pee in that were a lot harder to hide the wetness.  This made me feel even more naughty as the thought of someone seeing me in my wet pants excited me on a whole other level.   What kind of pants should I wear that really shows I wet my pants?  I hit my closet and started thumbing through all of my pants options.  Black jeans were out.  I might as well just pee in a toilet wearing black jeans.  Dark blue jeans are fun to pee in during the day but at night it's so dark outside chances are a slightly darker discoloration would not be noticeable enough so I passed on those.  I  had several pairs of lighter blue jeans that would definitely show the wetness but right next to the pile of jeans were a stack of khakis.  Bingo!  I pulled out a pair of slim,  khaki slacks that hugged my crotch just perfectly.  They were just the right color of tan too;  not too light,  not too dark.  I had wet these at home before in my bathroom a few times to test out the wetness and get a feel for whether or not they could be public wetting pants or not.  Let me tell you,  these pants do not hide wetness in the slightest.  I immediately got hard thinking about what I was about to do.  I stripped down,  pulled out a fresh pair of tighty whitey briefs and put them on followed by the khaki pants.  They were nice and snug around my skinny little waist that I could see my excitement through the front of my pants.  I put on a grey t-shirt and a hat to complete the ensemble.  I already had to pee at this point as I had been naturally holding for most of the day but I wasn't quite desperate enough so I decided to fill up some more before heading out.  I went into the kitchen and chugged a glass of water.  No matter what I drink after that,  a glass of water always goes right through me pretty quickly so I knew that would speed things up.  I had some lemonade in the fridge as well so I poured myself two glasses of that and chugged them both.  My stomach was a little full after that but I  knew it would soon pass and turn into a desperate pee situation which was exactly what I was after that evening.   I hung around for about a half hour and by that time I could feel the need to pee start to intensify.  Since I didn't know where I was going to do this yet  I figured I should probably head out and find the spot before I get too desperate.  So I got into my car and started aimlessly driving around looking for the perfect opportunity and location to fully wet my pants.  It was about 8pm,  the sun had already been down for about an hour and the air was nice and cool for a Fall night so I figured somewhere outside in a park or nightlife area would be ideal.  I drove to a few different bar populated areas but there either weren't enough people around or too man people around to do it so I just kept driving.  I started to tell myself to think outside of the box a little bit.  I always tend to drive around the same areas looking for places to wet myself so maybe I would have better luck going to some areas that I am never in.  I started driving south towards the town where I grew up which was only about 20 minutes from where I currently lived.  My hometown is essentially a suburb of the city where I live so it wasn't too far off the beaten path.  I drove into my hometown and started to hit a few of the places I used to go only a few years prior when I was still in High School but being a suburban town there wasn't much of a nightlife so not too many people were out.  I decided to drive by my old High School before I left to find a different area and to my surprise when I approached the school I saw that there was a Football game going on.   BINGO!!! 

My High School sat right next to the Football field where all of the home games were played so the parking lot was full.  I pulled into the lot and found a parking spot kind of in back away from where the majority of the cars were parked.  I was thinking I could just walk around the outside of the school kind of by the field and find a dark corner on the opposite end from where I parked and pee my pants.  Then I would have to walk back to my car in noticeably wet pants hoping nobody would see me.  This was good enough for me so I got out and started walking.  By this time,  I was so desperate to pee that it was almost impossible to walk normally.  Every step put  pressure on my bladder and it was just begging for a release.  Every time I am in this position I always wonder if I should be less "sneaky" about it and just stop in the open and let go,  soaking my pants down both legs regardless of who is around me to see.  I still have yet to be able to bring myself to do something like that but having those thoughts are always fun and it just helps get me in the mood to go through with public wetting.  Anyways,  I was circling around the front of the building when I noticed that a few people were walking in and out of the actual school.  The doors to get in were unlocked and open to the public for some reason.  At that point,  I ditched the first plan and started concocting a new one.  I had to get inside and pee my pants in my old school.  I had to!  The thought of doing it go me so excited I was almost shaking.  When I reached the front doors of the school,  I casually walked inside like I belonged making sure I didn't look suspicious in anyway despite the fact that I was walking a little funny because of my full bladder as well as me shaking from the excitement.  I was now in the main commons area and there were probably 10 people scattered out in the big open area,  many of them with their coats on obviously getting ready to leave.  I didn't make eye contact with anybody,  I just turned down one of the halls and kept walking.  I passed 3 people down the first hall but nobody paid any attention to me nor I them.  I turned down another hall and was met with the staircase that led downstairs to the art rooms,  cafeteria and the drama room/auditorium.  The bottom floor was a lot darker than the top so I figured that nobody was down there which was absolutely perfect for what I was about to do.  As I was going downstairs,  I suddenly felt a little movement in my stomach.  I realized that I needed to poop too.  Now,  I don't venture too much into pants pooping but in all honesty it is something that I enjoy too whenever I am able to do it.  So,  once I hit the bottom of the stairs I had to decide where I was going to do this and if I was even going to poop my pants too.  I was grabbing my crotch and walking now I was so desperate.  Whatever was about to happen had to happen soon.  I didn't want to pee my self in the bathroom like I normally do so I walked to the end of the hallways where the auditorium was,  hoping it would be unlocked.  I got to the door and tried the handle and to my surprise it was open.  I walked in to the auditorium and all of the lights were off.  Standing in the big empty room with all the seats looking at the empty stage knowing what I was about to do got me so hot.  The pressure in my bladder and bowels were intensifying so I had to do this now.  I decided to go on stage,  behind the curtains in the backstage area where there was no carpet.  There was a little utility room back there with some controls and cables but more importantly concrete floors.  I decided to lay down and do my simulated bedwetting thing again like I detailed in another story when I wet at my old community college.  I quickly laid down on the cold floor with my penis pointed up in my briefs.  Laying like this took some pressure off my bladder so I was able to contemplate a little what I was about to do.   If I go through with this how was I going to get out without getting caught in wet pants?  I was playing a few different exit strategies in my head,  taking certain hallways that would lead me to different exits all over the building.  As the thoughts went through my head,  my pee was now at the tip of my penis ready to come out.  I paused briefly,  the overall silence and darkness of where I was made everything that much more intense.  I tried to let out a little spurt but I had to go so badly that it came shooting out as a jet into my pants.  I was able to stop it right away but just the one spurt and I could already feel the warmness in my crotch.  With the khaki pants I was wearing I already knew that it soaked through and would be noticeable.  Every time I am in this position I always consider backing out to save myself from embarassment but then I realize that all of this would've been for nothing.  I tell myself to just do it and worry about the consequences later.  I paused again,  soaked in the silence of the room; the only thing that could be heard was my heart pounding out of my chest.   And just like that in 3.....2..........1  I relaxed and let go.  My pee came bursting out of me,  immediately warming up my crotch.  I could hear it hitting my pants and the floor beneath me as I lay there.  I could feel the wetness quickly spreading up to my stomach then up to my chest as well as down to my knees.  I was so horny at this point I stopped letting it just release on it's own and I started to push it out in full force to ensure that I was thoroughly soaked.  I looked behind me down towards my side to see if the puddle was expanding outwards and I could see a growing stream on my right side extending out towards the wall beside me.  I could still hear the pee with every hard push and with every hard push I could feel my bowels were ready for release as well.  I was still undecided whether or not that was going to happen but I was acknowledging that I had to go.   When the last of my pee hit my pants I just laid there in my puddle processing what I had just done.  My initial thoughts were "OMG!!!!"  and "What the F did I just do?"  I wasn't regretting anything yet,  I was just super horny and soaked in the basement of my old school knowing that there were potentially  hundreds of people upstairs/outside and the likeliness of getting back to my car unnoticed was very slim.  I thrust my crotch into the ground and I could hear the pee sloshing around underneath me.  I was grinding my hard on into the ground in my pee soaked pants and briefs.  The smell of pee was in the air,  but subtle enough where I wasn't worried about the smell lingering.  Even if it did,  nobody would even be here until Monday and I didn't even go to this school anymore so I wasn't worried about getting in trouble or anything.  These were just the thoughts going through my head in the immediate aftermath.  I laid there for a few minutes after wetting before standing up to inspect the damage and just as I suspected,  I was completely soaked damn near head to toe.  My entire shirt was soaked from the collar to the bottom.  My pants were completely soaked in front,  the entire crotch stretching out to both sides and down both legs  cutting off just below the knees.   The puddle underneath me was massive.  There was nothing I could do about that so I just walked out of the utility room and back on the stage.  I stood on the stage in my wet pants looking out to the empty seating.  I couldn't believe I was standing on the stage in wet pants where I had stood in school plenty times before.  I never would've guessed I would be doing this one day here in this auditorium.  As I was standing there,  I figured I might as well go all in so I leaned forward just a bit and gave it a little push.  I was now completely filling the back of my briefs with poop.  Once the back of my briefs were full I just stood there in ecstasy.   I had a bulging erection in front,  showing through the front of my soaked pants and a bulge in back where I had just pooped my pants.  The stage of course now smelled like poop and I could also smell the wet pants too but it wasn't overpowering, it was just enough for me to be turned on.  It only reminded me that I was a naughty little boy who just peed and pooped his pants in public and now I had to walk back to my car and try to not get caught. 

I was now in exit mode.  First,  I peaked my head out of the auditorium to a dark hallway back to the stairs.  The coast was clear so I exited and proceeded down the hallway.  My pants were clinging to me from all the wetness and every step I could feel the bulge of poop between my legs which was not helping my erection.  I got to the stairs and stopped to listen for any activity upstairs.  I could hear some voices but they were all from a distance so that told me nobody was in the hallway upstairs there were probably people in the commons area still only.  I didn't necessarily have to exit through the main doors as I was sure that the side exits would let me out too.  So instead of even trying to go upstairs I would just exit from the bottom floor which would let me out on the other side of the school form where I was parked.  The only problem was that was right where the football field was located.  I walked to the other side of the school still in the dark hallways of the bottom level towards the exit doors.  Once I got to the exit doors I could see that there were people everywhere outside.  The game was still going on but there were people walking around the entire school and football field,  mainly kids who obviously attended the school who didn't want to watch the game.  At this point ,  I felt a little panicked.   How the hell was I going to get out of here?  I could always turn back around and go back up the stairs and out the main exit?  There were still people there but not nearly as many people as were right outside the doors by the field.  I ended up waiting by the doors for probably 10 minutes to see if people would leave the area.  Finally,  it looked like people were clearing out,  at least from where I was standing inside the school.  I waited for a window to at least pop my head out and look around to see if walking out back to my car was an option.  As soon as I popped my head out I saw that nobody was over by the direction I needed to walk to get to my car so I took that opportunity to exit the building finally.  There were still people to the right of me but they were far enough away where I was comfortable enough to take the chance.  I quickly exited and started quickly walking down the sidewalk opposite of the football field.  I was now behind the school walking south,  my car was parked on the north side front of the school.  The coast was clear so far behind the school at least.  I had to pee again but I had no idea what was around the corner ahead so I held off on peeing my pants any more (not that it would've mattered at this point).  As soon as I got to the corner,  two guys and a girl all high school age were walking right towards me about 30 yards ahead.   "FUCK!!!" I thought.  I kept my head down,  got off the sidewalk and walked into the little road that went around the school to create space between myself and them.  I didn't even look up at them I just kept walking.  I noticed that when I passed them they were completely silent compared to when I first saw them they were chatting up a storm.  I will never know if they noticed my pants but I was only like 20 feet away from them when we passed and there were plenty of lights on behind the school so maybe they did?  I didn't even look behind me to see if they were looking back I just kept walking forward.  I stayed on the access road until I reached the parking lot at the front of the school.  There were people scattered all over the parking lot but for some reason I was fine.  I walked in between cars making my way to my car so I don't feel like I was being too suspicious.  I passed two more people who were walking to their cars to leave but each time I just kept my head down to not make eye contact and as far as I know they didn't notice.  I finally reached my car but before I got in,  I looked around the parking lot to see if anyone was close to me.  There was nobody around close enough to see me so I gave it a little push and started peeing my pants again.  It re-soaked the wetness up front and this time it went down the inside of my legs and into my shoes.  This was probably the wettest I had ever been in public and not to mention there was a nice sized poop in the back of my pants too.  I finally got into my car and sat down,  squishing the contents of the back of my underwear.  I didn't care at this point,  I was already wet and  messy anyways.  I drove back home replaying what I had just done in my pants.  When I got back to my house I was horny and needed a release so I made my way into the bathroom to fully inspect all of the damage.  I removed my pants and shirt and admired my soaked yellow briefs hugging my skinny little body.  I turned around to see the damage in back and boy was I messy.  Had I not sat down in it it might not have been as bad but let's just say I had some clean up to do.  I ended up playing a bit in my underwear before having a powerful climax.  I hopped in the shower to properly clean my mess then decided the underwear was not salvageable so I tossed them. 

This was by far one of my favorite public wetting/messing experiences.  I won't be sharing many of my messing stories as I don't really have a whole lot of public messing experiences.  I hope this didn't turn any of you off,  I will keep the majority of these stories to strictly wetting. 

On 6/29/2020 at 2:27 PM, Thinwetboy said:

Like most exhibitionists,  I enjoy the  possibility that I might be caught wetting my pants by someone over actually being caught.  I have never wanted to stage an accident in front of someone directly mainly because I don't think I could do it.  I prefer putting myself in situations where it will be hard to go unnoticed but ultimately the objective in all of my public wetting escapades is to not be seen.  I think of it as a game which is why I always try to find locations where the risk factor is high.  Sure,  I have wet myself standing in empty parking lots at night,  or while I pump gas at a fuel station,  or even in a nearly abandoned mall with literally no foot traffic and while these experiences are fun,  they always seem to leave me feeling a little short on what I was expecting.  So with each public wetting,  I try to think of new ideas to do it where I can still get away with it while also increasing the chances of being seen.   A little over two years ago I did something that I never thought I would have the guts to do.  I wet my pants during a festival in broad daylight with thousands of people around. 

At the time, I lived in the city just up the street from a big park/ampitheater where events were held almost weekly during the summer.  On this particular day there was a free event going on in the park which usually meant a lot of people would show up.  It was a nice day so I figured I might as well walk down and check it out.  My apartment was a 10 minute walk from the park so not too far away.  I went into my room to pick out something to wear when it dawned on me that I needed to pee.  Instantly,  the naughty thoughts popped into my head to turn this into a public wetting.  Now I have peed my pants walking around outside before but never during the day and certainly not when thousands of people were around.  I just had to figure out how I was going to do it under these circumstances without getting caught.  First thing I did was I made sure I really had to pee so I downed two bottles of water in addition to already having to pee.  I wanted to be desperate to ensure that I have no other choice but to pee my pants or whip it out and pee behind a tree somewhere (which I would never ever do).  Within the hour I was really starting to feel it so I had to get going.  I put on a new pair of white briefs,  a t-shirt and some faded grey jeans that were a little thinner material.  I had wet these pants plenty of times in the past and they did not hide wetness well at all so I knew that I would have my work cut out for me trying to get away without being seen.  I left my apartment and started walking to the park.  Almost immediately into my walk I was getting desperate and by the time I reached the park I was practically grabbing myself because I had to go so bad.  There were people everywhere so I had to choose wisely where to do it.  The first idea was to find some port-a-johns and do it in there but when I found them there were long lines waiting to use every single one.  I didn't want people to see me walk out of with wet pants so I continued walking past them to find somewhere else.  I needed to find somewhere that was off the beaten path a little from where all the people were like a dark corner behind some trees or behind a building etc.  I walked the entire park for about 45 minutes looking for the right place to do it and I was in pain the entire time.  I finally reached a point where it almost hurt to stand or for that matter walk so it had to happen soon.  Right across the street from the park I noticed a parking garage so that was now my target.  I quickly started walking that way,  every step being torture on my bladder but I prevailed.  I made it to the parking garage and walked in.  There were people walking in and out of the garage from every entry and exit point but they were staggered enough to where I figured I could make my way out not being seen.  That was something I would figure out after I wet my pants though.  So I went inside and walked over to the elevators.  I didn't have a plan per se I was just winging it as I went along.  I got to the elevators that were kind of in the back of the facility inside it's own little room along with a door that lead to the stairwell.  I have always wanted to wet in an elevator but the uncertainty of someone walking in on me was too risky for my comfort so I decided to take the stairs.  I got into the stair well and started climbing to the top floor of the garage.  I made it to the top and exited the stairwell.  There weren't too many cars parked up top and I couldn't see or hear anybody so I figured the coast was clear.  By this point I was practically hunched over in pain I needed to pee so badly.  Usually at this point I would find my spot and start my countdown but I couldn't even stand up anymore at this point.  To my right was a little ledge so I walked over to it as the pee started escaping a little bit.  I sat down and on the ledge,  quickly pointed up inside my briefs and almost immediately lost control.  I was now flooding my pants and the wetness was violently spreading over my crotch,  down my sides and soaking my butt.  My bladder was so full I couldn't get the pee out fast enough so I was pushing hard.  I could hear the pee hitting my pants from the inside and the puddle collecting on the ground below was spreading up to 6 feet in front of me.  By the time I finished my pants were completely soaked in the crotch,  on the sides and the entire back side.  My legs were still dry as I was sitting when I wet so the contrast between the top part of my pants and the bottom part was unmistakable.  My heart was pounding so fast at this point knowing that I had to walk out of there and back to my apartment in wet pants.  Every entrance and exit point had either cars trying to get in or out or people walking in and out.  I was bound to be seen by someone in my wet pants.  I sat up there for a little bit just trying to plan out my next move and to possibly let me jeans absorb the wetness a little bit.  Something I noticed about wetting grey jeans was the more it absorbed the more it would start to blend in and almost look like a design rather than wetness so that certainly helped.  However,  it was still unmistakable that I had wet my pants if someone were to really look.  As I was sitting there I saw the elevator ding and open up.  An older couple got off and started walking towards me where I was sitting.  I pretended to look at my phone while hoping that they didn't notice the puddle stretching out in front of me let a lone my soaked pants.  They walked right past me and I didn't even look up so if they did notice I would have no way of knowing.  Neither of them looked back at me after they passed me so I assumed that they didn't notice but it was definitely time to go at this point.  I got up and walked over to the elevators.  I could see my reflection on the doors of the elevator and it confirmed that my pants were soaked and it looked very obvious.  I was excited and nervous to start walking home hoping I wouldn't run into any body I knew.  I went back down the stairs to the main floor where I waited for a few seconds before opening the door.  I opened it up and peaked out to see who was in the garage.  There were people scattered throughout walking in and out so I wasn't necessarily in the clear to just walk out like nothing was wrong,  so I had to get a little tricky.  I quickly left the stairwell and started walking towards the first row of cars along the wall.  There was an exit about 50 feet ahead of me so I made a B line towards it.  As I was walking to the exit,  a group of  people were getting out of their van.  I had no choice but to walk right next to them.  I looked at every single one of their faces and not one of them glanced down at my pants.  I couldn't believe it.  How could they not tell?  I got passed them and made it to the exit.  I could see a lot of people outside of the garage either just sitting down or walking towards the event so this was going to be the real test.  I had no choice but to just walk out of the facility,  passed all of the people outside with my head down.   I didn't bother to look at anybody to see if they noticed I just looked straight ahead and with a quickness walked away from the garage.  I didn't turn around to see if anybody noticed or not but now I wish I had.  Luckily the walk back to my apartment only took about 10-15 minutes but I had to be stealthy the whole time.  At one point,  I was walking through the neighborhood on the sidewalk and I passed two teenagers a boy and a girl sitting on their car in the street.  As I was walking by they both glanced down at my pants and I immediately looked away and just kept walking.  I heard the girl say something quietly to the boy but when I looked back they weren't even looking at me anymore so I doubt they thought I peed my pants.

I made it back home and changed out of my wet pants and replayed everything I had just done in my head.  Hope you enjoyed this experience as much as I did. 

Hey thanks for the kind words!  I am glad you are enjoying the stories. 

I love the way you approach this. I've done some daring public accidents, usually on the verge of bursting so it doesn't look staged, but I have always really struggled with the morality of doing it somewhere where someone would need to clean up.  

I currently have no roommates until Saturday, so I'm only peeing in my pants for the next 3 days. I'm not sure the next time I'll have this ability to have a huge public accident without getting caught by someone I know...so, in that vein and using your "high risk of getting caught but not wetting right in front of someone" I've decided that I am going to get so unbearably desperate this evening - 12 out of 10 😜 - throw on some dark gray slacks with gray briefs, then hop in my car and drive an hour north on the highway where there is a rest stop. If I'm a 12/10 desperation when I leave, there is no chance I won't have a genuine accident on the drive. I'll do my best to hold it, but when I inevitably wet myself either on the way, or as soon as I get out of the car at the rest stop, I'll then worry about the consequences later and "rush" to the bathroom to embarrassingly finish peeing and "clean up." 

Of course there's a chance the rest stop will be empty, but it's open 24 hours and I think it's unlikely I'll get away unnoticed.

I'll keep ya posted, but it's been a while since I've felt deep humiliation for wetting myself in public. I'm excited!

On 7/15/2020 at 12:07 PM, Coloradowetter said:

I love the way you approach this. I've done some daring public accidents, usually on the verge of bursting so it doesn't look staged, but I have always really struggled with the morality of doing it somewhere where someone would need to clean up.  

I currently have no roommates until Saturday, so I'm only peeing in my pants for the next 3 days. I'm not sure the next time I'll have this ability to have a huge public accident without getting caught by someone I know...so, in that vein and using your "high risk of getting caught but not wetting right in front of someone" I've decided that I am going to get so unbearably desperate this evening - 12 out of 10 😜 - throw on some dark gray slacks with gray briefs, then hop in my car and drive an hour north on the highway where there is a rest stop. If I'm a 12/10 desperation when I leave, there is no chance I won't have a genuine accident on the drive. I'll do my best to hold it, but when I inevitably wet myself either on the way, or as soon as I get out of the car at the rest stop, I'll then worry about the consequences later and "rush" to the bathroom to embarrassingly finish peeing and "clean up." 

Of course there's a chance the rest stop will be empty, but it's open 24 hours and I think it's unlikely I'll get away unnoticed.

I'll keep ya posted, but it's been a while since I've felt deep humiliation for wetting myself in public. I'm excited!

Hi there!  Sorry for the delay on my response.  I was actually in Colorado the last few days on a mini vacation.  I was even able to sneak in a public wetting in the mountains on Saturday!!  So how did the wetting go at the rest stop?  I have wet myself in a few rest stops while on various road trips.  It's a rush every time. 

11 hours ago, Thinwetboy said:

Hi there!  Sorry for the delay on my response.  I was actually in Colorado the last few days on a mini vacation.  I was even able to sneak in a public wetting in the mountains on Saturday!!  So how did the wetting go at the rest stop?  I have wet myself in a few rest stops while on various road trips.  It's a rush every time. 

It was great! I shared this on another thread the other day, here's the write up, with a pic.

So, I live about an hour from this rest stop. I got super desperate through rapid desperation, like to the point of being unable to hold without squirming, then I hopped in the car and started driving toward the rest area. I knew the drive was an hour and there would be no way I'd be able to hold it until the bathroom. I'd set down a towel to save the car seat for safe measure...spoiler, the seat still got wet...and I also did bring a change of clothes.

Anyway, about 30 minutes into the drive involuntary spurts of pee began soaking my crotch. I was wearing darkish  gray pants and gray briefs, so it showed. I couldn't help it, and I still had 30 minutes until the bathroom. The rest of the drive was actually pretty rough. My heart was racing, I was shivering, still trying to hold on for dear life...but every leak got bigger than the last. The attached photo is what my pants looked like as I pulled into the rest area.

It was just past sunset so it was getting dark, but there were lights lining the sidewalk and inside was very well lit...and there were probably 15 cars. My nerves took hold. I parked, probably farther away than I should've, and as soon as I stepped out of the car, pee started uncontrollably streaming down my legs, dripping loudly onto the pavement for probably 10 seconds. I got it somewhat under control, took a deep breath, and told myself to embrace the accident. This was the point. I wanted to feel the embarrassment, humiliation, and shame of wetting myself as 28 year old guy who should be able to hold it. After all, I was rushing to a rest stop to reach the bathroom. I couldn't hold it. I had an accident. People should have empathy, I told myself. 

I hurriedly started walking toward the rest stop, and even though I'd stemmed the active flow, I could still feel pee dripping down from my gray briefs.

I looked down as I neared the entrance, still somehow seen by nobody, and my crotch down to both my knees was also glistening, utterly soaked. Smaller streaks of pee lead down to my shoes. I kept my hands over my crotch and tried in vain to pull down my shirt, but there was no covering this. It was beyond obvious that I'd had an accident. I reached the bathroom and there were a couple other guys using the urinals, so they didn't see me. It still made me nervous as a stream of pee started coming put again as I closed the stall door. I finally unbuttoned my pants and finished in the toilet, but the damage was done. Nobody could see me and think anything other than this dude just full on peed his pants. 

I panicked for a minute, not sure how I could leave the bathroom, but I again reminded myself that I in fact wanted to be feel the humiliation, so I took another deep breath and walked out keeping my gaze on the floor. As I opened the door to go back to the car, it happened. A man, probably in his 30's, was approaching the entrance. My heart skipped a beat, but I walked out the door. He was coming from where my car was, and it was a fairly well lit area. He was looking right at me. I kinda paused, looked around, and decided to go the other way and walk all the way around to avoid this guy. The only issue was that he'd already seen me, and when I started walking away, I looked back if he was still looking, and he was. Staring right at me as he opened the door to go into the rest area. I felt the embarrassment, but also felt like I might've gotten away with it if he only saw me from behind?

I decided I wanted a little more humiliation, so I went back to the car to get my change of clothes. I'd originally intended to just change later or in the car, but I decided I wanted to walk back into the rest area with a change of clothes in obviously peed in pants, and see if anyone else would notice. Two more guys definitely did, and I proceeded to go  back into the stall and changed out of my wet clothes. But here's the kicker...when I took off my soaking wet pants, I inspected the back damage. It was so, so bad. No wonder the younger guy in his 30's was staring. It was an unmistakable pants wetting pattern, and so obvious that I'd had a massive accident. And the natural color of the pants against the dark pee stains made it that much more obvious. Pee had soaked my butt up to my waistline and then dark but skinnier pee stains lined the inside and back of both pant legs. The contrast of wet vs dry could not have been more clear from behind. That guy - and likely way more people - knew with 100% certainly that I'd wet my pants. 

A couple days removed now, I'm still enjoying that experience so much. It was super embarrassing and in total probably 3 or 4 people knew that I'd definitely wet myself. But because it was at a rest stop along the highway, I'm betting everyone just assumed I tried to make it and couldn't. 

So yeah. Rest stop accidents. The perfect public wetting cover!

Screenshot_20200720-220021_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Coloradowetter (see edit history)
12 hours ago, Coloradowetter said:

It was great! I shared this on another thread the other day, here's the write up, with a pic.

So, I live about an hour from this rest stop. I got super desperate through rapid desperation, like to the point of being unable to hold without squirming, then I hopped in the car and started driving toward the rest area. I knew the drive was an hour and there would be no way I'd be able to hold it until the bathroom. I'd set down a towel to save the car seat for safe measure...spoiler, the seat still got wet...and I also did bring a change of clothes.

Anyway, about 30 minutes into the drive involuntary spurts of pee began soaking my crotch. I was wearing darkish  gray pants and gray briefs, so it showed. I couldn't help it, and I still had 30 minutes until the bathroom. The rest of the drive was actually pretty rough. My heart was racing, I was shivering, still trying to hold on for dear life...but every leak got bigger than the last. The attached photo is what my pants looked like as I pulled into the rest area.

It was just past sunset so it was getting dark, but there were lights lining the sidewalk and inside was very well lit...and there were probably 15 cars. My nerves took hold. I parked, probably farther away than I should've, and as soon as I stepped out of the car, pee started uncontrollably streaming down my legs, dripping loudly onto the pavement for probably 10 seconds. I got it somewhat under control, took a deep breath, and told myself to embrace the accident. This was the point. I wanted to feel the embarrassment, humiliation, and shame of wetting myself as 28 year old guy who should be able to hold it. After all, I was rushing to a rest stop to reach the bathroom. I couldn't hold it. I had an accident. People should have empathy, I told myself. 

I hurriedly started walking toward the rest stop, and even though I'd stemmed the active flow, I could still feel pee dripping down from my gray briefs.

I looked down as I neared the entrance, still somehow seen by nobody, and my crotch down to both my knees was also glistening, utterly soaked. Smaller streaks of pee lead down to my shoes. I kept my hands over my crotch and tried in vain to pull down my shirt, but there was no covering this. It was beyond obvious that I'd had an accident. I reached the bathroom and there were a couple other guys using the urinals, so they didn't see me. It still made me nervous as a stream of pee started coming put again as I closed the stall door. I finally unbuttoned my pants and finished in the toilet, but the damage was done. Nobody could see me and think anything other than this dude just full on peed his pants. 

I panicked for a minute, not sure how I could leave the bathroom, but I again reminded myself that I in fact wanted to be feel the humiliation, so I took another deep breath and walked out keeping my gaze on the floor. As I opened the door to go back to the car, it happened. A man, probably in his 30's, was approaching the entrance. My heart skipped a beat, but I walked out the door. He was coming from where my car was, and it was a fairly well lit area. He was looking right at me. I kinda paused, looked around, and decided to go the other way and walk all the way around to avoid this guy. The only issue was that he'd already seen me, and when I started walking away, I looked back if he was still looking, and he was. Staring right at me as he opened the door to go into the rest area. I felt the embarrassment, but also felt like I might've gotten away with it if he only saw me from behind?

I decided I wanted a little more humiliation, so I went back to the car to get my change of clothes. I'd originally intended to just change later or in the car, but I decided I wanted to walk back into the rest area with a change of clothes in obviously peed in pants, and see if anyone else would notice. Two more guys definitely did, and I proceeded to go  back into the stall and changed out of my wet clothes. But here's the kicker...when I took off my soaking wet pants, I inspected the back damage. It was so, so bad. No wonder the younger guy in his 30's was staring. It was an unmistakable pants wetting pattern, and so obvious that I'd had a massive accident. And the natural color of the pants against the dark pee stains made it that much more obvious. Pee had soaked my butt up to my waistline and then dark but skinnier pee stains lined the inside and back of both pant legs. The contrast of wet vs dry could not have been more clear from behind. That guy - and likely way more people - knew with 100% certainly that I'd wet my pants. 

A couple days removed now, I'm still enjoying that experience so much. It was super embarrassing and in total probably 3 or 4 people knew that I'd definitely wet myself. But because it was at a rest stop along the highway, I'm betting everyone just assumed I tried to make it and couldn't. 

So yeah. Rest stop accidents. The perfect public wetting cover!

Screenshot_20200720-220021_Chrome.jpg

Damn!  Your pants are soaked and they got a nice shine to them.  I love a fresh wetting in darker pants. That is why I typically wear greyish colored pants whenever I wet in public.  If it's dark enough you still have a chance at hiding it but it's usually still pretty obvious.  How did you feel when you thought that the guy  had seen your pants?  The more daring I get with wetting in public the more I really want someone to see me but I am still so nervous.

12 hours ago, Coloradowetter said:

Also, funny that you were just here! Would love to hear about your wetting up in the mountains! 

I was in the Lake George area from Thursday to Sunday this last weekend.  I went with a couple friends to just hang out at a cabin for the long weekend so I figured I wouldn't be able to have any wetting fun but on Saturday they decided to go out and do their own thing.  I stayed at the cabin to clean up and do some laundry.  As soon as they left,  I put on some khaki shorts over my briefs and went on a little walk through the mountains.  I got on the trail by the cabin and walked about 100 yards in.  I climbed up a nice big rock that overlooked the entire area and sat down to relax and enjoy the scenery.  I was desperate to pee the entire time and just wanted to find the perfect spot to wet.  When I felt it rise to the tip I didn't even try to stop it.  I just let it out and pee instantly started soaking my pants and underwear.  My crotch and butt were completely soaked and since I was wearing khaki shorts it was super obvious I wet my pants.  I had to make the trek back to the cabin in my now thoroughly soaked shorts.  Nobody was around and I knew that my friends would be gone most of the day so I wasn't too worried about being seen but there is always that hint of fear.  I made it back,  enjoyed myself a little before changing and showering then I just washed my wet clothes.  It wasn't the most daring public wetting I'd ever done but it was still fun. 

I have had a very busy week with public pants wetting.  In fact,  I have peed my pants in public every single day this week and I even filmed it.  If anyone would like to watch me wet myself,  I am on thisvid under then name wetswithsleep.   There,  you will find not only  my public pants wetting videos but my bedwetting,  diaper and messing videos as well.  I hope you all enjoy them and check back soon for a few more stories. 

On 7/24/2020 at 6:26 PM, Thinwetboy said:

I have had a very busy week with public pants wetting.  In fact,  I have peed my pants in public every single day this week and I even filmed it.  If anyone would like to watch me wet myself,  I am on thisvid under then name wetswithsleep.   There,  you will find not only  my public pants wetting videos but my bedwetting,  diaper and messing videos as well.  I hope you all enjoy them and check back soon for a few more stories. 

I'm having trouble searching for profiles on thisvid, could you please send me a link to your profile or add me as a friend there? 😊 I'm oroxanneo

• 2 months later...

Wow!  I have really slipped on keeping this updated.  I can't believe it has been 3 months since my last update.  I will really start making an effort to post more often moving forward.

A couple weeks ago,  I attended my friend's son's birthday party at one of those hotels that has an indoor water park.  The hotel is huge,  lots of rooms,  the water park,  and a pretty big convention center in the middle of the hotel that was also hosting an MMA fight that night.  I got to the hotel around 3pm when the party started and that is when I saw the advertisement for the fights so I figured I might as well buy a ticket to that and watch the fights after the party was over.  My friend and her family were staying the night at the hotel so we hung out in their room for a bit after everyone was done swimming and we had a few beers.  I was feeling pretty good after a few and was ready to watch the fights.  I didn't swim that day so I was wearing a t-shirt,  blue jeans and of course my white briefs underneath.  The more I drank the more loose I got and pretty quickly I realized that I could do a public wetting in this giant hotel at some point during the night.  By this point,  I was excited so I went downstairs to actually go watch the fights all the while coming up with a plan of how and where I would wet my pants.  Like I said,  the hotel was huge with multiple floors and hallways everywhere including public bathrooms so the possibilities of where to do it were endless.  I could hardly contain my excitement at this point. 

Fast forward to the end of the fights,  I  had a few beers while watching them and despite the fact that I was about to pee my pants I really enjoyed my evening so far.  The fights were fun,  the crowd was really into it and there were still plenty of people in this giant hotel walking around despite the fact that it was touching midnight at this point.  I also noticed there were a lot of kids running wild in the hotel even though it was super late.  So the fights were done and I was super desperate at this point so I started formulating my plan.  I had to go back upstairs to my friends room one more time to say goodbye so I figured on my "way out" I would find a place in the hotel to completely unload my pee into my pants,  whether it be in a dark hallway somewhere or one of the many public bathrooms.  I took the elavator to the main level and instead of walking towards the main doors to exit I turned the other way to walk further into the hotel.  I passed the entrance to the convention center where the fights were and there were still a good amount of people hanging out not to mention there was a bar directly across from it where people had gathered after the fights.  It was the perfect amount of people for me to do it because without a little bit of risk being caught it's not really worth it.  I walked passed the bar and down a darkened hall aways,  turned a corner and there was a public bathroom.  I knew that it was where I was going to do it so I went inside and into the first stall and locked the door behind me.  I was debating on how to wet this time so at first I laid down on the ground with my dick pointed up in my briefs and pants.  I let out a few little spurts but I ultimately decided against wetting laying down.  I'm not sure why though,  that would've been the best way to completely soak myself and it would've been undeniable that I had wet my pants thoroughly had someone seen me.  I ended up sitting on the toilet like I had done so many times in the past,  still with my dick pointed up in my briefs to ensure proper spreading on my crotch of my jeans.  I waited until the urge came back strong,  I counted down and let it go.  Pee started spreading all over the front of my jeans and trickling into the toilet bowl beneath me.  As it started spreading down the sides of my jeans I wanted to make the wetness spread even more so I put my hand on the side of my pants and started directing the pee flow down towards my legs.  Once I was done peeing,  I tried to spread the wetness in my now thoroughly soaked crotch to cover as much of the dryness left on my pants as possible.  I stood up and walked out of the stall to inspect the damage in the mirror.  I was soaked and it was super obvious that pants wetting was the culprit.  I could hear faint voices in the hallways so I was a little worried about getting out unnoticed especially considering I didn't know where the closest exit was AND I was super far away from where my car was parked.  I pulled my shirt down as far as I could and popped my head out of the door to see if anyone was nearby.  I heard people around the corner so I went back inside the bathroom to wait them out.  After a few minutes,  I tried again.  I didn't hear anybody so I decided to go for it and try to find an exit.  I turned the first corner and there was an exit right in front of me.  As I was walking towards the doors,  two teenage boys came shooting down the hallway and ran right past me.  I don't think they saw my pants though because they were running so fast but it definitely gave me a little scare.  I immediately walked quickly to the door and exited.  I walked through the parking lot, passing a few people who were outside.  One girl was sitting in her car as I walked past her and I am pretty sure she saw my pants but I didn't look back to confirm it.   This was a super fun wetting and that hotel will be in my near future for more public wettings.

If anyone wants to see the video of this incident,  scroll through this thread and find the link to my ThisVid account and you can watch it unfold just as I described it.  I only accept friend requests if you have your own content just FYI.

Amazing stories.

I also am in public accidents, I personally am more into messing due to the fact it is a lot easier to hide a bulge than wet cloths in broad daylight, also just because it interests me more for whatever reason.

It still amazes me how little people pay attention to these things. Even with a bulge the size of a apple in the back of relatively tight pants people don’t notice unless they get within 10 meters with a clear consistant view, a lot of the time you can walk past people’s view within 4 meters and people still don’t notice, in full daylight. Pretty sure this is because the lack of color contrast of a bulge not attracting eyes, and I don’t do more to point out the accident aside from holding a hand on my bum to make the budge more prominent and make it seem like an accident.

Edit: all of that was if the person only has a few seconds to look, if you give someone 30 seconds to see (i don’t because it’s too obvious) they will be able to see from much further.

Anyway, I look forward to reading more stories.

Edited by WonderIF (see edit history)
Guest Kimkim9777

You’re like a pants peeing inspiration! I have only done really secretive low risk public wettings but just like you I kind of want to be seen, but unlike you I don’t have the guts!! These stories definitely are something I will be able to think back to when I try some high risk public wettings! Thank you! 

On 10/20/2020 at 11:55 PM, Kimkim9777 said:

You’re like a pants peeing inspiration! I have only done really secretive low risk public wettings but just like you I kind of want to be seen, but unlike you I don’t have the guts!! These stories definitely are something I will be able to think back to when I try some high risk public wettings! Thank you! 

Well thank you!!!  I am glad I can inspire others to have some risky wetting fun in public.  It's not even that I want to be seen,  I just want to put myself in a situation where the likeliness of being seen is great.  I don't have the guts to wet my pants in front of someone nor do I have the desire.  It's way more fun to find myself in a public place away from every body,  wet my pants then try to get out of wherever I am without being seen.  I have reached a point now though where how I currently do it is getting less exciting so I need to step up my game a little bit.  i have some ideas in my head that I might try out here soon with the holiday shopping season upon us.  Stay tuned for those stories. 

• 1 month later...

Hello fellow pants wetters!!!  My apologies for not keeping this updated however I am running out of stories to tell.  I suppose that means I need start pants wetting more often.  I have been a life long pants wetter and most of my experiences are pretty similar to one another so it is difficult to tell them all without repeating myself.  Some of my favorite experiences wetting my pants I have shared already on this thread and it was super exciting to finally read the words back to myself,  reliving every moment.   I am at a point now where I am ready for some new experiences and some new methods of wetting as well.  As you can tell,  I typically stick to the same routine when the mood strikes me to do a public wetting.  I found the safety of doing it inside a bathroom stall which allows me the time to gather my thoughts and plan an exit strategy despite how busy or not busy whatever establishment I am in may be.  The first time I ever wet my pants in a bathroom stall in public was over 10 years ago at a movie theater.  It was during the day on a weekday and for some reason I really wanted to wet myself in public.  The idea of doing it was still so new to me but I had the most overwhelming urge to do it and to not worry about the consequences of doing it.  My plan was to find a seat and during the movie just let go regardless of  how many people were around  me.  I wore brown jeans that day;  jeans that I had wet in plenty of times prior that did not hide wetness at all so knowing I would have a hard time getting out unseen got me very excited.  When I got to the theater,  I bought my ticket,  found my theater and took my seat.  If memory serves there were probably  10-15 people in there already which helped me choose a proper seat for what I was about to do.  As soon as the movie started I began to prepare to let go.  I was new to this so I wasn't sure if A I would even do it,  or B when to actually do it if I go through with it.  None of this mattered however because during the opening credits the movie stopped and the lights came on.  Luckily I hadn't started wetting yet and we all just sat there for a few minutes until the manager of the theater came in to tell us that something was broke and the movie would not resume.  We were all issued a free movie voucher redeemable at anytime and proceeded to leave the theater.  I was unsure what to do at this point but I knew I needed to pee pretty badly still and I was determined to wet myself.  The theater I was in was on the very end of the building and on the other end were more theater rooms with almost no traffic so I started casually walking towards the other side of the building.  I was contemplating on where to do it;  maybe the hallway or the game room they had tucked into one of the corners etc.  I came across one of the bathrooms and decided to go in there and possibly do it in the stall.  I went inside and took the handicap stall at the very end.  At this time I hadn't discovered the method of sitting on the toilet to do it yet so I stood inside the stall going back and forth in my  head if I should do it or not.  Finally the urge was to overwhelming and I started to let go.  The wetness spread over the front of my pants and down my legs.  I was forcefully letting it out,  my heart pounding out of my chest as the puddle on the floor started to spread.  I was in shock at what I had just done and now super horny.  I undid my jeans to look at my yellowed briefs underneath and the smell of my "accident" alone got me so hard inside my briefs.  Being new at this and a little scared at this point,  I pulled up my pants and darted out of the bathroom towards the exit doors.  Nobody was in the hallway or the parking lot when I exited so it was a straight and safe shot right to my car to leave thankfully.  

Now,  somewhere along the line I lost my nerve to wet myself this way.  The reason I sit on the toilet to wet myself in public is because the spread of the wetness is contained to the upper half of my pants.  The upside is I can usually lower my shirt enough to hide the majority of the wetness;  the downside is my butt is also completely soaked so anyone walking behind me could potentially see how wet I am although I have never been seen or called out on it (yet).  I am at a point now where I need to mix it up a bit.  I want to get back to wetting myself standing up so the wetness spreads not only over my crotch but also down both legs.   I will always point my penis up inside my briefs to insure that my underwear is thoroughly soaked underneath and for the pee to spread across my crotch  but I also want it to go down both legs now.  Whoever sees me would definitely see that I wet my pants and there will be no hiding it.  I think if I were to be "caught or seen" it would settle my nerves a bit after the initial shock of doing it wears off.  Wherever I do decided to do it,  I would only be seen on my way out towards my car so I know I wouldn't get into any trouble,  not to mention I wouldn't be exposing myself or anything it would just be the embarrassment and humiliation I would have to briefly endure.  With the holiday season here,  I really want to wet my pants at a mall or shopping center with a lot of people around.  I would still probably do it in a bathroom stall just so I could gather myself after I wet before facing the crowd.  I also would like to possibly wear khaki pants or to make sure it is very noticeable when I make my exit.  I don't know if I am ready for that many people at once to see me in wet pants but it's something at some point I would like to explore. 

Anyways,  I will try to post a few more stories before the end of the year and hopefully I have some new wetting stories to share with you all soon. 

• 5 months later...

Hello my fellow pants and bedwetters!!!!  I have really missed posting on this thread these last few months but life and work have gotten crazy so I haven't had much time in front of a computer to share with you all.  Hopefully this still gets some responses as I am super eager to share some recent public wetting stories with every body.  If you read my last post,  I started talking about wanting to go into a public establishment filled with people and wet my pants to the point where there would be no denying or hiding the fact that I wet myself.  It's something that I have been testing a lot recently,  each time getting more brave and bold than the last.   About a year ago,  I posted a video on my thisvid page of me wetting my pants in a very public outdoor mall behind a building.  I had to walk quite a long ways to get back to my car while avoiding the many people that were there walking around.  Surprisingly,  I wasn't seen by anybody but once I made it back to my car I had this irresistible urge to do it again but make it even more public.  In this particular instance,  I was still far enough away from the heavy foot traffic but still close enough to where I was shocked I wasn't seen.  I am constantly re watching the video just to get my nerves up to do it again but make it even more revealing.  About two week ago,  I decided to test out a new pair of lighter jeans I had recently purchased so I put them on and hopped in the car and drove to the downtown area of my city to walk around and build up my desperation level.  It was night time so I had the darkness as a cover but I live in a very well lit and busy city and there are never not people walking around so this would be a challenge for sure.  I got downtown and found a place to park.  I was wearing my new jeans,  a new pair of tighty whighty briefs underneath with a regular t shirt and a light jacket over it.  I got out of my car and proceeded to walk towards the night life district and look for a spot to completely soak my pants with pee then walk back to my car and attempt to not be discovered.  I walked around for about a half hour looking for the perfect spot,  all the while becoming increasingly desperate.  I eventually came up on a big office building that was closed for the day/night that had a lot of trees surrounding the outside and within the trees was a little walkway that led into a fairly enclosed little patio with a few picnic tables,  obviously for employees to hang out on their breaks.  It was the perfect spot.  It was dark,  secluded and no cameras (yes I check to make sure I am not being filmed).  All I need is to wind up on a Tosh.0 episode as the guy who pees his pants in public.    Anyways,  I was in the clear so I prepared myself for what was about to happen.  I first emptied my pockets and put everything in the pockets of my jacket so they wouldn't get wet.  Then I reached into my underwear and repositioned my penis so it was pointing up towards my stomach inside my underwear.  Then I hiked up my jeans and sat down on a little ledge by the picnic tables.  The way I was sitting would ensure that my entire crotch,  hips and butt would be soaked and the ledge was just high enough so that my legs were still almost extended to the ground.  Meaning the pee would not only soak my crotch area but it would also spread down towards my knees.  I was envisioning walking the sidewalks downtown back to my car in wet pants,  passing people while they looked at me wondering if I had peed my pants or not.  I was getting so excited at this point I was ready to just let it all out at once.  But I have always enjoyed edging myself to savor the moment so I refrained.  I started letting small little spurts out that were strong enough to make the wetness appear on my jeans though not enough to call attention if I had to bail last minute.  I squirted a few more just to warm up my crotch,  finally reaching a point where it was now or never.  Any more and there would be no hiding what I had done and if I stopped then it would have all been for nothing.  I had my usual little "should I do it?" dialogue going in my head before finally closing my eyes,  counting down from 10 then completely opening the floodgates.  I heard the familiar hissing and sloshing as the pee hit my pants and underwear with force.  The wetness instantly spread down both sides of my pants soaking my crotch and butt.   The new jeans did not absorb wetness at all so it was going to be very obvious as soon as I started my walk back.  I continued peeing my pants for a little over a minute.  Halfway through I noticed the pee was spreading only in the upper region of my pants but I was so turned on by this point I decided to stand up completely and cross my legs to finish.   As soon as I did that,  the pee started spreading down the entire front of my pants,  down both legs and even soaking the calves of each leg in back.  I didn't even attempt to hold back at this point,  I was already too wet to go back so I figured might as well finish.  When the last drop hit my pants I just stood in the darkness in disbelief at what I had just done.  My pants were soaked and there was no denying what I had done.  Had someone walked up to me at that point they would see that I had clearly peed my pants.  I walked over to the light to see if there was any chance at disguising what I had done but once the light hit my pants it really made the wetness stand out.  I tried to rub the wetness in a bit to absorb some of the wetness but it only helped a little.  It was now time to start my walk of shame down the city streets in my wet pants.  I got onto the sidewalk and luckily there were no people in my immediate proximity so I continued to the first intersection.  As I walked down each block I had to cross the street a few times just to avoid people who were walking right towards me on my side of the sidewalk.  My heart was beating fast especially with all the cars passing me.  I wonder if any body in their cars spotted my wet pants?  To sum it up,  I was not seen.  I got back to my car and replayed the event in my head.  While it was daring,  it just wasn't quite daring enough.  I knew I had to push it a little further next time.   So,  the next Saturday I decided to go to the mall..........  stay tuned.

21 hours ago, Jonnaywets said:

You’re back!!!! I’ve been wanting to get really desperate in my city and then trying to locate a bathroom and then wetting in the line or something 

Indeed I am!!! Sorry for taking so much time to update this.  Forcing myself to walk among people in wet pants is something I’m really working towards.  I’ve managed to do it recently but while wearing jeans that aren’t a total give away unless you really look for it.  My goal is to do it in khakis so there is no denying it.  

9 hours ago, Thinwetboy said:

Indeed I am!!! Sorry for taking so much time to update this.  Forcing myself to walk among people in wet pants is something I’m really working towards.  I’ve managed to do it recently but while wearing jeans that aren’t a total give away unless you really look for it.  My goal is to do it in khakis so there is no denying it.  

My goal is eventually khakis too. But that’s sooo daring it makes my heart race just thinking about it! I’ve done a couple public wettings in jeans but I always feel a little bit like I could have done more. I look forward to hearing more of your adventures and sharing mine too! 

• 1 month later...

Hello fellow pants wetters and happy official first day of Summer for everyone in the US!!!  Once again,  I have to apologize for being so inactive on this thread but I am making an effort to share more stories moving forward.  Since the weather has been consistently warm the last few weeks I have been able to plan out some pretty fun public wettings recently so I figured I would share some of my favorites with you all.  Towards the end of last year,  I mentioned in one of my posts that I wanted to work up the nerve to walk into a crowded mall and wet my pants while wearing either khakis or denim that was light enough to show off my "accident".  A few weeks ago,  on a Saturday morning the idea popped into my head and with a very naught grin I decided that today would be the day.  Now,  I haven't quite worked up the nerve to do it in khakis yet but I assure you that that day is coming soon.  On this particular day,  I went with a faded but still dark blue pair of jeans that were dark enough to probably not notice a pants wetting to the wandering eye but if someone were really looking at my pants they would without a doubt be able to tell that I had peed my pants.  I had wet these jeans in the past and while I like the cover they provide,  there was still a very good chance that I would be caught in wet pants.  I was so excited putting them on over my tighty whities that I was starting to get a little excited down there.  As per the usual,  I adjusted myself so my penis was pointing up towards my stomach inside my briefs to wherever I decided to let go the spread would cover my entire crotch area making it undeniable that I wet myself.  I headed out towards the mall and my plan was to just walk right in and head to the main bathrooms in the food court and find a stall.  As soon as I got to the mall,  I noticed the amount of cars in the parking lot were a lot more than what I was thinking being a Saturday morning.   It made it all the more exciting to me to do wet myself so I was fine with it.  At this point,  I hadn't peed yet this morning so I was bursting to go.  I parked my car and started to head in to the mall.  I don't normally do this but I decided to film the whole thing so I started recording as soon as I got out of my car.  I kept my phone down by my side so it didn't look too obvious that I was recording and nobody seemed to notice.  I got to the front entrance and I walked into the food court.  There were people everywhere!  Normally,  I would back out if there were this many people around but today was different.  I somehow found this new confidence and I knew that I was still going to do it so I immediately turned and went into the main bathrooms just off to the side from the food court.  As I walked in I noticed a few guys standing at the urinals and sinks so I just walked right past them and into an empty stall. 

Once I got to the empty stall,  I put my phone down for a second so I could hike up my pants,  re adjust my penis a bit inside my briefs then I sat down on the stool and pointed the camera right at my crotch.  I could hear people walking in and out of the bathroom as well as a chorus of random voices from the food court so my heart was beating fast.  I couldn't believe I was actually about to go through with this.  I started to release a little bit and a tiny wet spot appeared on my pants just to the right of my jeans zipper.  I really enjoy watching the spread so anytime I would release a little bit I would make sure that my pants would show the growing wet spot properly so in the beginning I was adjusting myself a little bit.  At one point,  someone walked up to the sink that was directly across from the stall I was in so I was able to film them a little bit through the cracks in the door which is a small irrelevant detail but somehow made it even more exciting.  I started to release more and more with every little push and before I know it the entire front of my jeans were wet and shiny,  and very  noticeable.  I hadn't fully wet at this point but at this point I was already wet enough where I wouldn't be able to turn back.  Knowing that,  I started to countdown in my head from 5 and as soon as I hit zero I relaxed and let it all out.  Pee started pooling up in my crotch and spreading down both sides of my hips.  I had my legs together pretty tight so the pee then started to find its way down the inside of my legs even though I was still sitting.  Watching that happen got me really turned on so I made a quick decision to stand up mid stream so the pee would soak both of my legs as well.  As soon as I stood up,  that is exactly what happened.  I was no fully wetting my pants in the stall and there would be no hiding it.  My crotch was soaked and shiny,  my legs were soaked on the inside then spread outwards as soon as it hit my knees.  Even to the untrained eye,  it was clear that I had peed in my pants.   I put the camera on the toilet paper holder and pointed it at me while I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down.  I show off my soaked and yellow briefs for a few seconds before zipping back up.  I sat back down on the stool to contemplate how I was going to get out of this bathroom now and face everybody who was outside.  I stayed in the stall for a few minutes to both let the pee soak in a little more and make it less shiny.  I had no coat,  no bags  or anything else to hide what I had done.  Inevitably,  I knew that I would have to just go out and face the consequences.  Finally,  I found the courage to leave the stall and as soon as I did I just quickly walked out of the bathroom all the while my phone was still recording.  I turned the corner to head back out to the food court and was met with probably 30 -40 people standing around right where I was headed.  I don't even know if people saw my pants because I wasn't making eye contact with anybody I was just trying to get out of there quickly.  I walked into the food court then turned right to exit the mall.  Once I hit outside,  there were a lot of people hanging out right outside of the main entrance but again I didn't bother to see who was looking at me.  I had my phone pointed at my pants and every time I watch the video back I am shocked at how wet my pants are.  I made it into the parking lot and there were two younger guys and a girl,  all looked to be early 20's or so walking towards me.  I didn't want to be in their direct line of vision so I cut over to the other side of the parking lot like I was looking for my car.  Once I past them,  I turned around to see if they noticed and two of them were looking over their shoulders back at me so I think they saw my pants and it looked off enough for them to do a double take.  They didn't say anything or even give me the impression that they  knew what happened they just did a double take for some reason.   Anyways,  I made it to my car and turned my camera off.  I had to sit there for a moment to let me catch my breath and get my heart rate down as this was the riskiest wetting I had ever done in public.  Once again,  you can watch the video on my ThisVid page.  If interested please send me a message and I will send you the link. 

Until next time,  keep those pants and beds as wet as possible!