Sign In

malefemale Public wetting adventures thread

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going to keep this thread going with all of my public wetting stories throughout the years.  Originally,  I was going to just post a new story separately every week  but it makes more sense to ju

Good morning and happy Monday!  I figured I would start the week with a double story post.   At the peak of my discovery into public pants wetting as a child,  it didn't take me long to real

I am going to jump ahead a little for this next story.  I hope you all enjoy!   I was 23 the first time I wet my pants at a bar.  Around this time,  I was hanging out almost every night with

Posted Images

Thank you for the responses and the interest in continuing this thread.   Feel free to add some of your own experiences as well if you choose to.  Let's keep this going with another story,  shall we?

The first time a friend saw my wet pants:

I mentioned in my last story that a friend had commented once on the giant wet spot I had on my shorts one time so I figured I would share that experience next.  It's a little fuzzy on how old I was at the time but I was between the ages of 9 and 11 give or take.  By this time I was starting to get new riskier ideas on how to wet my pants in public,  a lot of which revolved around doing it while either playing with friends or simply being outside,  away from home.  Up until this point I hadn't really tried wetting my pants,  just my underwear and usually while sitting on a toilet.  By the time I was 9,  I had stopped just wetting my underwear and started experimenting with standing in the bathtub wearing briefs and jeans and peeing my pants.  Watching the wet spot appear and spread on my pants for the first time was so exciting so I just had to do it whenever I could.   I would sometimes be playing outside with friends and whenever the idea would pop into my  head I would tell them I had to go home.  As soon as I got home I would either lock myself in the bathroom or go into my basement where I could hide and pee my pants.  Around this time I made a secret hiding place under my bathroom sink to hide all of my wet clothes and underwear that I would often revisit and re-wet after everything had dried.  On more than one occasion my mom found some very stiff,  yellow and smelly briefs but those are stories for another time.  Anyways,  after a few times of ditching my friends to run home and wet my pants I started to wonder what my friends might say if I slowly peed my pants throughout the day.  Not sitting on the toilet at their houses,  I am talking full on wet my pants little by little throughout the day to where a wet spot would be seen on my crotch.  I tested it out slowly the first few times,  I would just let a little bit of pee escape into my pants barely enough to even show.  I did this a few times until I was a little more comfortable with letting more go.  I also learned that I had certain friends I was comfortable doing it around and other friends I wasn't so much. 

The day I finally did it,  I was outside playing with my friend who lived across the street from me,  his little brother and one other person if memory serves.  We had been playing in this empty field that separated his side of the street from mine.  The field was big,  always had pretty tall grass and a giant hill at the top that was great for sledding in the winter.  On this day I hadn't even planned on wetting myself initially but as the day went on I suddenly realized that I had to pee.  The idea immediately popped into my head.  I was wearing dark red shorts that were like sweat pants material so for any of you who know,  this type of material will not hide wetness at all.  I of course had my white briefs on underneath so I was good to go.  As soon as I made the decision I started looking for the perfect way to execute my plan.  I didn't want to just full on wet myself right then and there because the fun would be over way too soon.  So I started with just a little trickle to set the tone.  Whatever game we were playing allowed me to walk away from my friends a ways so I found a spot that was surround with trees and high brush and let out a little spurt.  The first spurt,  nothing showed up on my pants but my goal was for it to start showing.  The next spurt,  I grabbed my crotch and lit it out to ensure that a wet spot would appear.  I let another one out and this time I could see a quarter size wet spot appear on the front of my pants.  At this point  I was satisfied and in control of how much I would release so the game had begun.  I went back towards my friends to continue playing,  my wet spot not being noticeable at all thanks to my shirt covering the top half of my shorts.  Little by little I would let a little more go and the wet spot quickly went from the size of a quarter to a half dollar to about the size of a baseball.  By the time I had a nice baseball sized wet spot my adrenaline was pumping and boy did I feel daring at this point!  At one point,  I was sitting in the tall grass with my friend's little brother who was probably 6 or 7 at the time,  hiding from the others for whatever game we were playing.   I knew that this was the time to really grow the wet spot so I counted down from 5 in my head and once I hit zero I slowly let go and started soaking the front of my shorts.  I didn't let it all out but I peed for a good 10 seconds easily.  When we got up to run,  my friends brother took off completely oblivious to what I had done.  I stood there for a minute, still far enough away from my friends for them to not suspect anything so I could inspect the damage.  The wet spot was the size of a plate and it had expanded all the way to the bottom of my shorts.  It was undeniable that I had just wet my pants.  I still remember the fear mixed with adrenaline that I was feeling but I was still determined to play and keep wetting so I continued on.   I am sure I kept letting little spurts go making the wet spot even bigger but regardless the damage was already done.  At some point I was going to have to face my friend. 

After a while,  we decided to stop playing outside and go inside to cool off.  At this point,  my friend,  his brother and whoever the other kid was didn't say anything about my pants.  I was naive enough back then to assume that they probably didn't notice but I am sure they did and were probably just as embarrassed to say anything to me about it.  We went inside his house and got some drinks and hung out in his kitchen.  Then out of nowhere my friend flat out asked me if I peed my pants.  It caught me off guard and I didn't know what to say.  I honestly don't even remember what I said to him or if I even answered him.  I certainly didn't say yes so knowing me I probably just ignored him and he dropped it.  At 9-11 years old I don't think we know how to process confrontation like that plus our attention spans are just all over the place so my friend probably viewed it as a non-event and moved on.  I  mean,  I was the only one glorifying pants wetting,   he probably just assumed I had an accident and that was the end of it.  That is pretty much where this memory stops but I am sure I ran home after I left to hide my wet pants and underwear in my secret hiding spot to dry so I could wet them again down the line. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed sharing it. 

On 6/11/2020 at 6:07 PM, Alex62 said:

Love this!! I wonder what the bot in the bathroom thought? Keep it up!👍

I wonder that myself sometimes.  I am sure the sound of pee hitting the ground and my pants was unmistakable in an empty and echoey bathroom. 

On 6/11/2020 at 4:22 PM, Coloradowetter said:

Following this. Love public accidents.

Hey there!  Thanks for the reply!  I just posted a new story in the thread.  Hope you enjoy. 

On 6/11/2020 at 3:45 PM, Dylan13 said:

I love these stories.

Thanks,  Dylan13!  I am enjoying all of your stories too.  I just posted a new one in the thread,  hope you enjoy. 

5 hours ago, Thinwetboy said:

Thank you for the responses and the interest in continuing this thread.   Feel free to add some of your own experiences as well if you choose to.  Let's keep this going with another story,  shall we?

The first time a friend saw my wet pants:

I mentioned in my last story that a friend had commented once on the giant wet spot I had on my shorts one time so I figured I would share that experience next.  It's a little fuzzy on how old I was at the time but I was between the ages of 9 and 11 give or take.  By this time I was starting to get new riskier ideas on how to wet my pants in public,  a lot of which revolved around doing it while either playing with friends or simply being outside,  away from home.  Up until this point I hadn't really tried wetting my pants,  just my underwear and usually while sitting on a toilet.  By the time I was 9,  I had stopped just wetting my underwear and started experimenting with standing in the bathtub wearing briefs and jeans and peeing my pants.  Watching the wet spot appear and spread on my pants for the first time was so exciting so I just had to do it whenever I could.   I would sometimes be playing outside with friends and whenever the idea would pop into my  head I would tell them I had to go home.  As soon as I got home I would either lock myself in the bathroom or go into my basement where I could hide and pee my pants.  Around this time I made a secret hiding place under my bathroom sink to hide all of my wet clothes and underwear that I would often revisit and re-wet after everything had dried.  On more than one occasion my mom found some very stiff,  yellow and smelly briefs but those are stories for another time.  Anyways,  after a few times of ditching my friends to run home and wet my pants I started to wonder what my friends might say if I slowly peed my pants throughout the day.  Not sitting on the toilet at their houses,  I am talking full on wet my pants little by little throughout the day to where a wet spot would be seen on my crotch.  I tested it out slowly the first few times,  I would just let a little bit of pee escape into my pants barely enough to even show.  I did this a few times until I was a little more comfortable with letting more go.  I also learned that I had certain friends I was comfortable doing it around and other friends I wasn't so much. 

The day I finally did it,  I was outside playing with my friend who lived across the street from me,  his little brother and one other person if memory serves.  We had been playing in this empty field that separated his side of the street from mine.  The field was big,  always had pretty tall grass and a giant hill at the top that was great for sledding in the winter.  On this day I hadn't even planned on wetting myself initially but as the day went on I suddenly realized that I had to pee.  The idea immediately popped into my head.  I was wearing dark red shorts that were like sweat pants material so for any of you who know,  this type of material will not hide wetness at all.  I of course had my white briefs on underneath so I was good to go.  As soon as I made the decision I started looking for the perfect way to execute my plan.  I didn't want to just full on wet myself right then and there because the fun would be over way too soon.  So I started with just a little trickle to set the tone.  Whatever game we were playing allowed me to walk away from my friends a ways so I found a spot that was surround with trees and high brush and let out a little spurt.  The first spurt,  nothing showed up on my pants but my goal was for it to start showing.  The next spurt,  I grabbed my crotch and lit it out to ensure that a wet spot would appear.  I let another one out and this time I could see a quarter size wet spot appear on the front of my pants.  At this point  I was satisfied and in control of how much I would release so the game had begun.  I went back towards my friends to continue playing,  my wet spot not being noticeable at all thanks to my shirt covering the top half of my shorts.  Little by little I would let a little more go and the wet spot quickly went from the size of a quarter to a half dollar to about the size of a baseball.  By the time I had a nice baseball sized wet spot my adrenaline was pumping and boy did I feel daring at this point!  At one point,  I was sitting in the tall grass with my friend's little brother who was probably 6 or 7 at the time,  hiding from the others for whatever game we were playing.   I knew that this was the time to really grow the wet spot so I counted down from 5 in my head and once I hit zero I slowly let go and started soaking the front of my shorts.  I didn't let it all out but I peed for a good 10 seconds easily.  When we got up to run,  my friends brother took off completely oblivious to what I had done.  I stood there for a minute, still far enough away from my friends for them to not suspect anything so I could inspect the damage.  The wet spot was the size of a plate and it had expanded all the way to the bottom of my shorts.  It was undeniable that I had just wet my pants.  I still remember the fear mixed with adrenaline that I was feeling but I was still determined to play and keep wetting so I continued on.   I am sure I kept letting little spurts go making the wet spot even bigger but regardless the damage was already done.  At some point I was going to have to face my friend. 

After a while,  we decided to stop playing outside and go inside to cool off.  At this point,  my friend,  his brother and whoever the other kid was didn't say anything about my pants.  I was naive enough back then to assume that they probably didn't notice but I am sure they did and were probably just as embarrassed to say anything to me about it.  We went inside his house and got some drinks and hung out in his kitchen.  Then out of nowhere my friend flat out asked me if I peed my pants.  It caught me off guard and I didn't know what to say.  I honestly don't even remember what I said to him or if I even answered him.  I certainly didn't say yes so knowing me I probably just ignored him and he dropped it.  At 9-11 years old I don't think we know how to process confrontation like that plus our attention spans are just all over the place so my friend probably viewed it as a non-event and moved on.  I  mean,  I was the only one glorifying pants wetting,   he probably just assumed I had an accident and that was the end of it.  That is pretty much where this memory stops but I am sure I ran home after I left to hide my wet pants and underwear in my secret hiding spot to dry so I could wet them again down the line. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed sharing it. 

Again, I loved the story. As I've stated before, boyhood wetting and accidents are my favorite. I will be posting more of my own stories soon.

Oh dear, spurting bit by bit in your pants, huh? I loved doing that as a kid too, mainly at school. The uniform shorts we wore felt so good to wet since they were thick and tight. I would release little spurts here and there, stopping until the dampness is as big as a dollar or a little more. I wait it to dry and then do it all over again.

I would also do a little pee play in the urinal. Spurt a bit in my pants, only let out a little in the urinal, and then spurt again in my pants afterwards. Especially liked doing it when my friends were going as well.

Part of it was the exhibitionism as well since I was also doing stuff like pulling my pants down and leaving my fly slightly open so my briefs would show.

I used to the same thing as far as wetting my underwear on the toilet and then going back out to play! I'm not sure why I started doing that but I distinctly remember doing it. As far as I know I never got caught at that though I'm sure my laundry gave me away.

It's funny you should mention your friend's reaction. I wet my pants a lot too and mostly my friends never mentioned it which I took to mean they didn't notice I was wet but in retrospect they I'm sure they must have. If anyone did notice I was wet and asked if I'd wet or if I had to pee I'd just say no and continue what we were doing.

Other kids got made fun of for it but I (mostly) never did except a few times and I guess that wasn't enough to make me stop doing it.

23 hours ago, Keita123 said:

Oh dear, spurting bit by bit in your pants, huh? I loved doing that as a kid too, mainly at school. The uniform shorts we wore felt so good to wet since they were thick and tight. I would release little spurts here and there, stopping until the dampness is as big as a dollar or a little more. I wait it to dry and then do it all over again.

I would also do a little pee play in the urinal. Spurt a bit in my pants, only let out a little in the urinal, and then spurt again in my pants afterwards. Especially liked doing it when my friends were going as well.

Part of it was the exhibitionism as well since I was also doing stuff like pulling my pants down and leaving my fly slightly open so my briefs would show.

I was drawn to the exhibitionism almost immediately into my discovery of pants wetting.  I have so many instances where I would find ways to just wet my briefs and continue on doing whatever I was doing whether at work,  school,  or out with friends. 

16 hours ago, Keita123 said:

It's a shame I never tried to wet my underwear on the toilet back then. Then again, my wetting is more about wetting the pants, not the briefs.

I love pants wetting but it's only complete when  I am wearing underwear and preferably white briefs. 

17 hours ago, wetaccident said:

I used to the same thing as far as wetting my underwear on the toilet and then going back out to play! I'm not sure why I started doing that but I distinctly remember doing it. As far as I know I never got caught at that though I'm sure my laundry gave me away.

It's funny you should mention your friend's reaction. I wet my pants a lot too and mostly my friends never mentioned it which I took to mean they didn't notice I was wet but in retrospect they I'm sure they must have. If anyone did notice I was wet and asked if I'd wet or if I had to pee I'd just say no and continue what we were doing.

Other kids got made fun of for it but I (mostly) never did except a few times and I guess that wasn't enough to make me stop doing it.

There was a kid in 5th grade who wet his pants in school and tried to blame it on the water fountain and he got some shit for it for maybe a day or two but as far as I know that was it.  I think most people don't see it as a big deal.  I am sure some of my friends growing up knew I peed my pants a few times but it just wasn't important enough to comment on. 

9 hours ago, Snowpants said:

@Thinwetboy. Thanks so much for sharing your wetting adventures.  My snowsuit wetting story is almost the same as the one you told.  I still enjoy wearing and wetting my snowsuit today.  Do you still enjoy snowsuit wetting as an adult?

Hey thanks for reading and commenting.  I am sure a lot of us who discovered wetting snowsuits early on probably have pretty similar stories.  It has honestly been years since I have worn a snowsuit as I don't typically get out and play in the snow much as an adult.  Maybe I should pick up a pair this year and get back into it this upcoming winter season. 

Your stories are amazing. The one about wetting in the bar is just the best and so courageous. I’m amazed your friend didn’t suspect anything. The nearest I have got to that was leaving the bar busting and completely pissing my jeans walking back from to my student room in the dark - a deliberate bit of desperation and loss of control. I also did a drunken wetting after a beer festival. I suspect I wasn’t alone on that occasion as I remember sitting at a table having a final drink with someone else outside the hotel and not being bothered to go to the gents. The next day, there were stains on the pavement under the seats where both of us had been sitting! I look forward to your next stories. Can they get any better?

1 hour ago, Allegretto said:

Your stories are amazing. The one about wetting in the bar is just the best and so courageous. I’m amazed your friend didn’t suspect anything. The nearest I have got to that was leaving the bar busting and completely pissing my jeans walking back from to my student room in the dark - a deliberate bit of desperation and loss of control. I also did a drunken wetting after a beer festival. I suspect I wasn’t alone on that occasion as I remember sitting at a table having a final drink with someone else outside the hotel and not being bothered to go to the gents. The next day, there were stains on the pavement under the seats where both of us had been sitting! I look forward to your next stories. Can they get any better?

Oh wow thank you so much for the kind words and I am glad you are enjoying my experiences.  I have so many more stories to share of my public wettings so I am only just beginning.  I was a little nervous to tell the bar story only because some people don't like the idea of leaving puddles in public places for someone else to clean but it's something that I have to do to indulge in this fetish.   Some of my upcoming stories have a lot to do with leaving wet spots and/or puddles in certain places so I hope they don't upset anybody.  I am going to tell them anyways though so just consider this a disclaimer.  As for wetting on you walk back home,  what kind of jeans were you wearing and was there anyone else around who could've seen you? 

My first ever pair of Levi’s navy blue denims and still pretty stiff and unwashed at that stage. But I did it a few times after that And in various kinds of jeans, once I realised it was more enjoyable that using the gents before I left. Sadly I was alone and the walk went on a path by a river through the trees. I didn’t havre your courage to be so public!

19 hours ago, Helena said:

😍 Awww, loved that bar story! I also like to wet myself in public, without anyone the wiser. I eagerly wait for the next one.

Thanks!  I'm glad you are enjoying all of my experiences.  The bar story is one of my personal favorite experiences in public wetting.   Wetting without anyone knowing is the best feeling ever and once you get a taste for it it's hard to not do it.   I have so many very similar stories I think you will enjoy so stay tuned. 

20 hours ago, Allegretto said:

My first ever pair of Levi’s navy blue denims and still pretty stiff and unwashed at that stage. But I did it a few times after that And in various kinds of jeans, once I realised it was more enjoyable that using the gents before I left. Sadly I was alone and the walk went on a path by a river through the trees. I didn’t havre your courage to be so public!

Wetting in pants that hardly show hardly takes courage for me anymore.  Now,  there are plenty of times where I am feeling extra naughty and wear pants that do not hide wetness in the slightest and that takes some courage.  Out of all of my public wetting experiments what I have noticed above anything else is just how much people don't notice even when it is super obvious.  I wet my khaki pants at a grocery store one time late at night in the bathroom and before I left to walk out I looked at myself in the mirror to inspect the damage.  I was soaked and it was clear as day what had happened.  I walked right out of the bathroom,  passing probably 10 different people on the way out and not one of them looked down at my pants.  I just walked right out the doors to my car.  I do however have a few stories where I was seen that I will be sharing so check back. 

On 6/23/2020 at 5:35 PM, Thinwetboy said:

I am going to jump ahead a little for this next story.  I hope you all enjoy!

I was 23 the first time I wet my pants at a bar.  Around this time,  I was hanging out almost every night with a certain friend of mine and we would pretty much hit the town every single night.  I started really getting into diaper wearing around this time too so on more than one occasion I went to the bar diapered without him knowing but those are stories for a different day.  Well considering my friend never noticed when I was diapered I figured I could get away with wetting my pants around him too as long as my jeans were dark enough.  So I began to think about how I would do it in detail.  Finding the right pants was key.  The older I got the more daring I got so I wanted to find jeans that were dark but not too dark;  something that would show wetness but only if you were really looking for it.  I ended up settling on a pair of faded slim black jeans.  And when I say black I mean dark grey with how faded they were.  Wetting these pants in public could be risky so I had to test it out at home first just to see how quickly they would absorb and somewhat dry but more importantly just how wet do they actually look.  So I took to the bathroom,  wearing the jeans,  white briefs underneath and a tshirt.   I sat on the toilet with my dick pointing upwards inside my briefs and I began to pee my pants.  My crotch filled up quickly,  pooling then falling down both sides of my pants soaking my entire butt in the process.  I always made sure I pulled up my pants super high before sitting down so the wetness could spread easier and cover my entire crotch,  sides and butt.   After I was done peeing,  I stood up to inspect the damage.  I stood in front of the mirror to see how obvious it looked.  In the bright lights of my bathroom I could tell but I dimmed the lights to a more accurate bar environment and it was a lot less obvious.  In fact,  I was pretty confident that I could get away with it as long as I stayed out of the light until they started to dry.  I wore them for the next half hour or so just to see if they would absorb and semi-dry enough.   I checked myself in the mirror again and even with the lights turned all the way on,  after about a half hour the wet spot blended in a lot better with the lower dry half of my jeans.  At this point I knew I was going to do it as I was satisfied with the results of the experiment.

A few nights later,  my friend and I went out to the bar.  I was so excited and a little anxious to do this even though I had done similar things in the past.   But this time it felt more naughty than usual for some reason.  The part that got me excited the most was knowing that for the first 10 or 15 minutes after wetting,  the wet spot was going to be more obvious than what I am used to and I could potentially be seen.  What if someone comments on it while my friend is standing there?  What if he notices and comments on it?  None of these thoughts scared me however,  if anything they added to my excitement.  So we started off at one bar and had a few beers and probably a shot knowing us back then.  I hadn't broken the seal yet so I didn't have to pee but I knew it wouldn't be long since I slammed a few beers fairly quickly.  I already knew I wasn't going to do it at the first bar because the lighting wasn't right.  It was too bright in there and too spread out.  I was looking for something dark with a good amount of people in close proximity to another to lessen the chances of someone looking down at my pants.  We finished up our drinks at that bar and went on to the next one.  We stayed for a drink or two and by the time I ordered my first drink I felt my bladder starting to fill up.  I was already feeling pretty good from the drinks so I started putting my plan into action.  Where should I do it?  I could go to the bathroom and sit on the toilet like at home?  At least there I would know what condition my pants would be in.  I remember I didn't feel comfortable where we were sitting because it was right across from the bathrooms so if I did it in the stall,   my friend might see my pants as I walk out of the bathroom.  I didn't want to pee sitting there because of the puddle it would leave either so it was either the bathroom or find another bar.  I decided to get my bladder to the point of desperation before I did it so I told my friend we should finish our drinks and go to a different bar.  Up the street from where we were there was a club that had a door fee which usually meant we didn't go.  But seeing that it was a club there would certainly be a lot more people and the lights would more than likely be low.  I suggested we go there and he was cool with it so on we went.  At this point,  I was really starting to feel it so regardless of the lighting situation at this next bar it was going to happen there and it was going to happen soon.  Right when we got in I knew it was perfect.  The place was packed but not uncomfortable and the lighting was down almost completely so I was good to go.  My friend said he had to pee as soon as we got inside so he immediately found the bathroom while I went up to the bar.  I ordered us two drinks and got them as soon as my friend returned.  I was bursting at this point so it had to happen.  I told him I had to pee too so I started walking to the bathroom while my heart was practically beating out of my chest.  I was so excited for what I was about to do.  I got into the bathroom and took the very last stall.  I was fidgeting when I locked the door behind me so I didn't even have time to contemplate what I was about to do.  I took everything out of my pockets first,  pointed my dick up in my briefs and hiked up my pants then sat down on the toilet.  Meanwhile,  people were coming in and out of the bathroom which made me even more excited.  They had no idea I was about to pee my pants.  I started with a quick little push just to get my underwear a little wet.  I looked down and saw a little circle form on my crotch.   I gave another little push but this time I held it for about 3 or 4 seconds.  The wet circle doubled in size.  I gave another push,  then another and then another.  I had the size of a softball now on the front of my pants.  Big enough to feel naughty but still small enough to completely hide with my shirt.  This just would not do so right when the next urge hit I gave one hard push and held it for another 5 seconds.  I heard the first trickle into the water so it had soaked through.  The wet spot was now the size of a plate which told me that I was now past the point of no return and with that I counted down from 5, closed my eyes and completely let go.  Pee started flooding out and pooling up in my crotch,  covering my sides and soaking my butt.  I could hear my pee hitting the water below as I watched the wetness spread all over my pants.  I got so horny in that moment that I said fuck it and just stood up while still peeing so it would run down my legs as well.  I couldn't believe what I was doing,  my mouth was hanging open in complete awe of what I was doing to my pants.  The pee completely covered my crotch down to my thighs in front,  both sides down to my thigh and my entire butt.  The only dry spots were the sides and backs of each leg.  It took me a minute to gather myself and accept what I had just done.  I started to rub the wetness to help absorb it and get the shine of fresh pee to go away figuring this would help it look not so obvious.  I even briefly considered somehow getting the rest of my pants wet but decided against it.  I finally left the stall and just walked straight out of the bathroom and back to my friend.  Once I got into the main room I felt a lot less nervous.  Nobody was going to know,  the place was too dark and too crowded for anybody to see it.  So we had a few drinks at the bar while I enjoyed the feeling of my wet pants and underwear. 

Inevitably with breaking the seal,  I had to pee again.  I figured why even go back into the bathroom at this point though so while my friend was telling me a story I just let go and started peeing my pants again right there at the bar.  There was already so many spilled drinks on the floor and just general wetness from people's shoes that it didn't really make a difference.  I proceeded to pee my pants 3 or 4 more times before the end of the night.  The wasn't a dry spot on my jeans by the time we left the bar so it didn't look suspicious at all.  My friend never found out and I knew it would not be the last time. 

Thanks for reading,  hope you enjoy and share some stories of your own. 

On 6/23/2020 at 5:35 PM, Thinwetboy said:

I am going to jump ahead a little for this next story.  I hope you all enjoy!

I was 23 the first time I wet my pants at a bar.  ...

That was one hot story. Please stick with the >18 ones. You write really well (I'm not into younger stories maybe put those in a different thread if you have more).

Continuing on with the time jump,  here is one of my riskiest experiences in public pants wetting.

Ever since I was a kid,  my go to routine of public wetting has been to find a bathroom,  go into a stall,  sit on the toilet and wet my pants.  Doing it this way has always been a safety thing because I am able to process what I just did and formulate a plan to get out of there without being seen.  But just like anything else,  after a while it can get boring and feel less exciting so I started to think of ways to spice it up a little bit.   I started to get a little more daring around the age of 21,  whether it be wet in more public locations,  wear pants that don't hide wetness or wet in a different position where I have less control of how the wetness spreads on my pants.  When I sit on the toilet to do it I always hike my pants up and make sure the fabric is nice and tight against my crotch.  I also make sure my dick is pointed up in my briefs to ensure that the spread covers the entire front of my pants,  sides and butt.  I have found that it is less noticeable if there isn't pee running down my legs when I am walking out of wherever I chose to wet myself.  Wearing longer shirts can help hide the wetness too when I do it this way.  But like I said,  it can get a little boring when that is the only way I do it so I had to start thinking of some new ideas.  One night,  I was feeling particularly horny and wanted to do a massive public wetting somewhere I hadn't done it before.   Once my mind was made up I put on a pair of white briefs,  slim tan khaki pants,  and a grey t-shirt.  I got into my car and started driving around looking for the perfect spot to do it.  Grocery stores were always high on my list but every store I passed was just a little too busy for my comfort so I kept driving.  I really didn't want to stick to my normal routine of wetting in a bathroom stall anyways and I surely wasn't going to just wet my pants standing in an aisle at the store.  That would be way too public and I was not ready for that kind of exposure anyway.  As I was driving,  I realized that I was not too far away from a community college that I used to attend that was still open for night classes.  It was a pretty big building and the college shared space with a few other business all of which were closed for the day already but the lobby to the main building was still open for the students taking night classes.  I pulled into the parking lot and there were probably 20 cars there total.  The college was on the 3rd floor so I figured there wouldn't be anybody in the lobby area.  I would make my way into the building and feel it out then decided where to wet my pants.  I  parked my car and walked in and there was a custodian in the lobby waxing the floor with a machine but I just walked right past her like I belonged.  I saw the signs for the bathroom so I just figured I might as well stick to how I normally do it and just go into the stall.  As I turned the corner to approach the bathrooms I saw the door for the stairwell right across from the facilities so I made a quick decision and took the door to the stairs instead.  I climbed them to the third floor where the classes were taking place figuring maybe I could wet my pants in the bathrooms up there.  I got to the 3rd floor and opened up the door and just kind of peaked my head in.  I could hear classes going on so I knew that people were close but I decided against the bathrooms.  Instead,  I went back into the stairwell.  This was where I was going to do it.   Do I just stand there and wet myself and have the pee cover the entire front of my pants?  Do I sit on the steps and wet myself the way  I normally do when I am on the toilet?  Neither of these options sounded exciting enough.  Then it dawned on me,  what if I laid down on my stomach on the floor and wet myself?  Kind of like a simulated bedwetting in public.  I immediately got excited and decided that is what I was going to do.  I still pointed up in my briefs and hiked up my pants a little bit then I laid face down on the cold concrete floor.  The thought of someone walking in on me laying like this was both exciting and a little scary but I knew I couldn't just lay there and waste time so I had to just do it.  My heart was pounding fast now and I could feel the pee start to rise up to the tip ready for release.  I started my little countdown as usual and the whole time I kept asking myself in my head "are you really going to do this?"  I finally  hit zero and paused for a brief second,  my heart practically pounding out of my chest.  I could feel it at the tip,  it was going to come out any second.   I should note that at this time the option to back out last second would cross my mind at the last minute,  I knew I hadn't crossed the line of no return yet which was kind of a silly way of edging myself.  It made the whole experience even more satisfying.  In that brief second,  I slowly felt a little trickle come out which normally I would stop it after the first one,  then do little tiny spurts before the big release just to prolong it.  But this time I didn't.  As soon as that first trickle came out I made no attempt to stop it.   The trickle quickly turned into a stream and as soon as I felt the ground warming up under me I started pushing to force it out as hard as I could.  I was soaking my pants and t-shirt hardcore.  I could feel the pee spread down to my knees as well as up towards my chest since I was laying on a hard surface with nothing to absorb it.  I peed like that for a solid minute or so as I was super desperate just before the release.  As I was laying there wetting my pants,  the fact that I couldn't see the damage I found to be the most exciting part.  I could feel it and I knew it was bad but I wouldn't know just how bad until I stood up to inspect the damage.  When I finished peeing I stayed in that positions for a few seconds to catch my breath a little and process what I had just done.  But I didn't want to prolong anything at this point as I was now in the exit strategy phase.  I stood up and looked at the floor first.  It was completely covered where I was laying.  You couldn't tell it was pee since it was concrete but it looked like someone had dumped an entire full bottle of water on the ground which is what people who saw it probably thought.  As for my clothes,  they were toast.  My entire front starting from my shins all the way up to my chest was soaked as if someone had threw an entire bucket of water on me.  For some reason,  this made me less nervous if someone were to see me because who pees their pants like this?  Nobody would think that it's pee.   Someone who just peed their pants would only have a wet crotch,  right?  Not the entirety of the front half of their body.  I was beyond horny at this point so right before I left I got back down on my stomach over the wet area and grinded myself into the puddle just to get even more wet.  I even turned on my sides so could get that area wet.  At that point I figured why not and I turned over on my back to get my back side soaked as well.  I stood up again and was satisfied with what I had just done but I knew it was time to get the heck out of there.  So I  made my way down the stairs to the lobby area.  When I got to the door I poked my head out to see if anyone was in the lobby besides the custodian.  I didn't see her or any body else so I quickly walked into the lobby and turned the corner towards the front doors.  As  I was walking towards the door I noticed someone standing right outside of them smoking a cigarette and playing with his phone.  I was already on my way out and had no other choice but to keep going.  I walked right out the front doors like nothing was out of the ordinary and walked right past the guy smoking.  He looked up for a second but his eyes met my eyes for a quick glance then went back to playing with his phone.  He didn't notice my clothes being soaked at all.  It helped that it was dark and also that I decided to soak the entirety of my outfit as there was no real contrast between wet and dry on display.  I walked right to my car,  got in and left.  What an adrenaline rush I got from that.  I knew that it wouldn't be my last time wetting myself like that in public but I was also aware of the added risk of laying down in a compromised position like that.  What if someone would've walked into the stairwell mid stream?  There would be no explaining it and probably no stopping it.  My best guess was I probably would've just quickly jumped up and ran down the stairs out the door which would've been awful. 

Thanks for reading.  I look forward to sharing more or my riskier stories like this with you all!  Stay tuned and as always feel free to share your experiences on here any time. 

1 hour ago, 1980asmk said:

That was one hot story. Please stick with the >18 ones. You write really well (I'm not into younger stories maybe put those in a different thread if you have more).

Hey!  Thanks for the comment.  I am so glad you enjoy reading my experiences.  Well you are in luck,  I just posted a new story above of when I was 21.  It was one of the riskiest wetting experiences I ever did.  I hope you enjoy it.   As for the younger experiences,  I don't really have too many more anyways.  I pretty much just repeated the same thing all through childhood and my teen years so a lot of the details are pretty similar.  The majority of my stories moving forward will be from my young adulthood to present day wettings.